PDA

View Full Version : Real Breasts?

Erica4U
11-20-2005, 06:07 PM
As a crossdresser, I have had a great passion for having 'Real Breasts"! Since I am only attracted to the feminine persuasion, I don't feel that makes me a Transsexual. I am wondering if there are any Cds or Tgs that can tell me of a natural way to grow real breasts? I am fearful of the Herbal because I feel it is a ploy just to get you to buy a 6 month regimen and if it doesn't work they will just say "Each body is different and yours didn't react to the herbs". Well is there something that really works? I want to leave this world with natural breasts and I hope there is some wisdom here for me. I am also looking to communicate with GGs who love crossdressers and would be willing to communicate and have some fun with it! Erica

Maria D
11-20-2005, 06:22 PM
Hi,

With regards to whether you are tg, cd, tv or asda asap, don't pay too much attention to labels. I am in the process of transitioning, and I am only attracted to women. You are who YOU are, don't try and conform either way, just be. :)

As to breasts, I am currently about an A cup with doctor prescribed hormones, after about 3 months. Regardless of the health issues, I must add that anything strong enough to make the body grow breasts will have other feminising effects, like bigger hips and narrower waist, etc. I'm not aware of anything proven to JUST grow breasts and nothing else. Lets be honest, women wouldn't have so many breast implant operations if such a product existed.

That's just my opinion of course, :)
Take care
Maria

Ellaine
11-20-2005, 06:22 PM
HI Erica I can echo your sentiments exactly :) I also think the world would be a better place if everyone, and I mean everyone.... had baby feeding equipment, i.e. lovely boobs!!

Hugs Ellaine

JulieNY
11-20-2005, 08:44 PM
I'm with what Maria said:

1) Labels can suck
2) Plenty of ts like girls
3) Anything that gives you boobs has other effects as well. If you're not looking to transition, some of the other effects may not be welcome.

Herbals can work. One problem is that they're not regulated, making them more dangerous than FDA/equivalent hormones. They're available over the counter in the US.

Jesse69
11-20-2005, 08:55 PM
Real breasts would be like suicide for me. Can't do that! Would be a real big problem in guy mode and at work!