PDA

View Full Version : Do you think i am passable REALY NERVIOUS

terrygirl
08-31-2012, 09:13 PM
I am getting ready to go out for my first time during that day dressed any suggestions,I don't know why my picture isn't showing any sugestions

Leah Lynn
08-31-2012, 09:31 PM
1) Do your best with the makeup, picking the right outfit and your presentation, and everything should be fine!

2) If you're out and it feels good and right, who gives a rat's patoot what anybody thinks?

Go for it and have a great time! Leah

Cynthia Anne
08-31-2012, 09:42 PM
Hi Terry! Welcome to the forum! Passing isn't everything! Be brave and don't worry about it! Very few people ever pay much attention to others and then the ones that do seldom say anything! Just have fun!

StephineUK
08-31-2012, 09:45 PM
Be confident and walk with your head high as that will make a big diffrence.

also try and stay away from groups of teenagers as if they suss you out they can messup your day!!

Tracii G
08-31-2012, 09:49 PM
Stand up straight walk with a gliding step are a few things to remember.Let your arms swing a bit elbows in.
Stand with your legs together forget you are a man and get in the female frame of mind.
Stay away from teens if you can they are nasty little buggars

Janine cd
08-31-2012, 09:50 PM
I could only pass in the dead of winter while dressed in a heavy winter coat and hat.

StephineUK
08-31-2012, 09:53 PM
@Tracii you are spot on as them teens are/can be hard work..

celeste26
08-31-2012, 10:06 PM
By "passing" do you mean close enough to a GG look that others assume you're one too and just ignore you. OR
By "passing" do you actually mean that no one can tell the difference no matter how close they are.

If you shoot for the first one it is likely to be successful, and confidence is critical for that sort of passing.

For the second form takes lots of work, good genes and actual chutzpah.

docrobbysherry
08-31-2012, 10:28 PM
I am getting ready to go out for my first time during that day dressed any suggestions
Since I have no idea what u look like, I'll simply have to guess! Eeenie meenie miney moe. Catch a CD by her toe. If she hollers her heels r too tite! That's it!

U PASS TERRY!

lynn27
08-31-2012, 10:46 PM
I am getting ready to go out for my first time during that day dressed any suggestions

Keep your head up and smile.

Melani
08-31-2012, 11:05 PM
I've always believed dress age and venue appropriate and you'll be fine. My experience is most ppl don't notice or care if you look nice and dress to blend in.

Good Luck have fun and Happy XDressing
Melani

Rachel Morley
08-31-2012, 11:20 PM
It's impossible to answer this question without knowing what you look like, and even if you did post a pic, what people look like in a pic is very different than in real life ... especially close up. I would say that no matter how you present, always remember and tell yourself why you are doing this and try to focus on the feelings not the physical image. Just go out and try to enjoy yourself first and foremost. All the other stuff (feminine deportment, blending in etc) will come in time. Good luck. :)