PDA

View Full Version : Got my new Veronica 2

KatieZ
11-20-2005, 08:20 PM
Wow I couldn't believe it when the mail came and my Veronica was here. It was only like 10 days since I ordered it and I wasn't expecting it for another couple weeks. Sadly I will have to return it for some alterations on the garmet itself, but I got to try it on for an evening anyway.

Well I know you gals love pictures, so here are some before and afters.
The before pics are at the top and the afters are below.

Hugs

DonnaT
11-20-2005, 08:23 PM
Nice shaping Katie. How's it feel?

KatieZ
11-20-2005, 08:32 PM
It feels great, but it needs to be a size smaller. I talked to Espy when I ordered it and since I was an inbetween size we decided on the larger one. Will have to send it back and get one a little tighter. It tends to slip down easily when I walk. That'll help pull in that gut too. LOL

I don't know if it's me or what but I notice I have a lot more wiggle in my walk when I have it on. :)

I was having a hard time justifying the cost till I figured what the heck, I spent just as much for my boobs might as well get the whole shape. And I am glad I did.

Hugs

DanaJ
11-20-2005, 09:04 PM
Thanks for the pix and this thread Katie - you have me just about sold, it looks great on you!

Angela Burke
11-20-2005, 09:10 PM
Katie,
It does make a real difference, gives you a butt and perky boobs!
In the frontal "after" pic. your hips are now wider than your shoulders giving you a convincing femmine outline.
Looks great!

Love Angela XX

Rikki
11-20-2005, 09:15 PM
The different look is great. I bet that you hate to send it back now that it makes you look nicer, even though you will get one that fits better. just the wait will be agonizing.:mad:

Rikki

S. Lisa Smith
11-20-2005, 09:43 PM
I love my Veronica 2. I just got the gell pads and have figured out how to make it work with the V2. Just use suspenders. The jell pads weigh a ton and if you don't use the Veronica 3 (which are made for the jell pads) you need to hold them up with something additional. The picture below is with the foam pads, you can really get a nice set of curves (I need a lot of help)! KatieZ, You look like you have natural curves!

Rachel Morley
11-20-2005, 09:50 PM
I have been mulling over the idea of hip padding but I haven't made the plunge yet. Veronicas are expensive but going on your pictures Katie totally worth it I would say. Your hips look much more feminine in the second picture.

Hmm....I think I'll have to amend my Christmas gift list :hmmm:

jenni96
11-20-2005, 11:41 PM
WOW! What a difference! I wish I could get one too!:thumbsup:

cathy b
11-21-2005, 06:13 AM
ok you sold me . it will my x-mass present to my self.
have some cheap ones and they don't look even close. thanks
hugs