PDA

View Full Version : Making my Wife a Pinup

Corsetted Nikki
09-01-2012, 06:40 AM
Hello Girls,

I wanted to share a nice experience that might help some of you folks boost the acceptance level of your SO, break up the grind of parenthood and just show your SO just how much you love and appreciate them.

Ever trying to help my wonderful wife understand the more "interesting" sides of my personality, I bought her the gift of a pinup/boudoir photo shoot. A curvy girl, she doesn't see herself as beautiful as I see her. But she had a wonderful time, shopping for fun pinup clothes, experienced great pampering including a fancy manicure, make up and vintage hairstyle. The photographer made her feel right at home and she had a ball despite her being exposed. I wish I was there, but alas friends, girls only (and I don't count) :(... After the shoot, I picked her up and took her out for an evening on the town and a wonderful dinner, and then stopped at the adult store to pick up some finery (for her) and a nice toy.

She was a knockout and was getting compliments all night long. And I was very excited and lovey-dovey. For the next week, we made love more than we had in a month or two.

Two weeks ago, she spontaneously led me to the bedroom and told me to get dressed up. This is a rare occurrence that hadn't happened in months.

Another interesting thing happened last week, she spontaneously slipped a ring on my finger, saying that looks good on you. Keep in mind that she NEVER did that or anything like it ever before. I smiled at her. And she said, "See! I'm trying." I've limited my CDing to the bedroom after upsetting her a couple of years ago. To have her put a piece of jewelry on me sent me a huge message. She's wonderful!

So, we just got the proofs back. She said she liked a few photos of her (mostly in 40's style dresses) and asked me what I thought. She felt self-conscious for the ones that were more revealing--showing her in her just in a corset, garters and stockings. She told me that she thinks she looks fat. So, I told her you've missed all of these great photos too--and not just the revealing ones. I am going on and on about how sexy she is and how the different facial expressions (smiles, angles, winks) send so many complex and seductive messages. And of course, I am loving the more revealing photos, because I love that woman--flaws and all. The whole time we're talking, I am in heaven and getting more excited by the minute.

She was truly surprised by my reaction. She expected me to say some half-hearted nice words about how beautiful she was. She didn't expect me to devour it so ravenously. I think we CDers have an insight into how difficult it is to look good. And yes, we often have an idealized concept of feminine beauty. But when our SO takes a risk like that (because we all take that same risk), I don't think anyone appreciates it more or is more supportive.

I asked her yesterday, "Do you now wish you had done this a while ago?" She said, "Yeah, I kinda do."

I know some of us CDers can come off selfish. But here is a case where a gift was given, from which hopefully she gains some self-esteem, had a lot of fun, experience the thrill of doing something so daring, gets to see me ultra turned on by her and some gains insight into why I am the way I am. I can't think of a more wonderful gift.

Needless to say, it's going to be another fun few weeks!

We're going to be buying a lot of photos I am sure. I need to figure out how I'm going to keep the more risque ones from being found by our little ones. And of course, many of her friends are asking to see the photos. We may need to have 2 books, 1 for public consumption and 1 for just us.

So now, she is embarking on a new fitness regimen. If she meets her goals, perhaps we'll have another round of shots, and hopefully she'll see more of the woman in them that I see.

And who knows, maybe someday, she'll surprise me and sit me down in front of a photographer in my corset and stockings. Hmmm... what a scary (yet lovely) thought.

Thanks for reading. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!

GeminaRenee
09-01-2012, 06:56 AM
Very cool story, all around! Anything that brings you closer is always a good thing, and this is especially nice since it's obviously kindling her openness to your own lifestyle. Very inspiring to know that it is possible to go from a SO having a chilly view of dressing, to something a little more warm...

Thanks for sharing (:

Roni Lynn 68
09-01-2012, 06:59 AM
Well said. It hits the spot on all levels. Our SO, just like us CDer's just wants to feel special. We all just want to come across attractive and feel wanted. Most of us are, or have been, in relationships for years and sometimes they get a little stale. To realize and be shown no matter how they feel about themselves, we have always been attracted to them even if we do not show it all the time.

Just as your wife dressed up had pictures taken and felt special and sexy. Well, that is the same feeling we all are trying to achieve when we dress. Again well said.

BRANDYJ
09-01-2012, 07:03 AM
What a great story Nikki. very thoughtful of you. I'm glad to hear your wife enjoyed the whole experience. What a great way to show she is still the woman of your dreams and it's not the one you see in the mirror.
You showed her not only love, but the all important fact that you appreciate her.

Marie-Elise
09-01-2012, 08:51 AM
Thanks for sharing. I think I just found my wife's birthday present.

Janet77
09-01-2012, 09:37 AM
When I first saw the thread title, I thought it said "Making my Wife a Pimp!":D
Great story, you are a lucky girl.

docrobbysherry
09-01-2012, 09:46 AM
Isn't love marvelous? Thanks for the upbeat story, Nikki! This is how all marriages/relationships SHOULD BE!

giuseppina
09-01-2012, 04:55 PM
I like your idea and the story behind it, Nikki.

TeriAnn
09-01-2012, 05:16 PM
This is a great story of how you felt about your wife. Doing something so special for her to help her feel better about her self. Then for her to do something for you. Now that is what I call a special marriage. Maybe you will get your on photo shoot soon. I had thought about doing something like that for my wife but she left us before I had the chance. Oh Well!

xdressed
09-01-2012, 05:42 PM
When I first saw the thread title, I thought it said "Making my Wife a Pimp!":D
Great story, you are a lucky girl.

Lol I thought the same

Pexetta
09-01-2012, 05:45 PM
Excellent thinking there Nikki. Show her how much fun it is!

bridget thronton
09-01-2012, 11:53 PM
You seem to have hit on a good way to let your wife know how you feel

Leah Lynn
09-02-2012, 12:15 AM
Oh, yes, I can hear young voices, "Holy cow! That's Mom?!?!?!?"