PDA

View Full Version : does it bother you

charlen
09-01-2012, 07:54 AM
I was getting dressed last weekend. Ihad on my bra and garter belt and hose. My wife walk into the bedroom and it really botherd me alot. Does this bother anyone else

Dusty815
09-01-2012, 07:57 AM
It does not bother me at all, we see each other getting dressed everyday. She sees me in panties, bra or whatever but we have been married 31 years so we are more than comfortable in any situation.

Annie D
09-01-2012, 08:01 AM
Yes. Overcoming the guilt that you carry deep downwithin you always takes time. I felt uncomfortable dressing, not applying make up, in front of my wife but after continuing to overcome my anxiety, it doesn't bother me anymore. If have never asked her if it bothered her when I dress in front of her but I should have. Maybe you should share your feelings with your wife, not to run her off but when she inquires whether she should stay in your presence while you dress, then your fears should begin to disappear.

linda allen
09-01-2012, 08:15 AM
It would have bothered me before I introduced her to my dressing, but it doesn't bother me any more. I don't wear a garter belt and hose, but I wear a bra, boobs, and such.

Actually, I sometimes intentionally let her see me in my bra and panties just to keep it "normal". We have done the "bed thing" with me in my bra and boobs. I had to take off my panties though! :heehee:

BRANDYJ
09-01-2012, 08:27 AM
It's never happened. But I know I would not want my SO seeing me partially dressed other then her seeing me in just panties, which happens often. But for her to walk in while going from male to female mode and not quite ready, yes, it would bother me for some reason. Like if I had on just the clothes and no wig and makeup. I want her to see me in the complete image. I don't even like what I look like until I'm done dressing. lol

sissystephanie
09-01-2012, 08:28 AM
I told my late wife that I was a CD when I proposed to her. She had no problem with that, and arranged for us to wear matching white silk lingerie to the wedding!! She saw me getting dressed enfemme many times in the almost 50 years we had together. It was never a problem for either of us. If you love each other, and she accepts the crossdressing, there should be no problem!

Jocelyn Quivers
09-01-2012, 09:00 AM
Not really, I do admit I am now very self conscous about her seeing me without a wig, but that's about the extent of it.

Rachel05
09-01-2012, 09:04 AM
My wife knows about me, knows where my things are in my drawers, but she is not in the least bit supportive so I try really hard not to be seen putting any of my girly things on in front of her, she has walked in on me a couple of times and she says nothing but I don't feel comfortable knowing how she feels

Kassandra56
09-01-2012, 09:13 AM
Never felt uncomfortable when in any form of dressing with my wife, we are both very open about the situation and until this post I'd never even thought about the MTF transition phase. She knows both sides of me very well so I guess the time in the middle is just that, it happens and it's not unusual for us to be both dressing at the same time...it's just girlie time when we talk girlie things.

k

Jenniferathome
09-01-2012, 09:31 AM
I prefer that my wife to see me in "in between states". I don't want her to see her husband like that. I don't care if she sees me wearing panties but once I'm dressing, I don't like her to see me until I'm fully transformed. It's odd.

kimdl93
09-01-2012, 09:36 AM
Nope. We dress together all the time.

cindybabe
09-01-2012, 09:38 AM
I too prefer my wife to see me when i am fully dressed, she has seen me getting ready and putting on my makeup, but i think she sense's i am uneasy about getting ready in front of her, so she tends to let me get ready on my own

STACY B
09-01-2012, 09:40 AM
No way ,, I agree with Kim ,, We go into the changing room together at the store ,,How else would we know if it looks good or not ? She tells me an I tell her ,,Kind of a perk realy if ya think about it . Know one says anything when we go in together . Might be why shopping comes so easy for me ,, I just always done it that way ? She has seen me nude ,,So the clothes is just a Bonus to cover up all the Fat ,,, Kinda like Painting an ugly car ,,,LOL,,,

Cheryl T
09-01-2012, 11:15 AM
It did when I first began dressing around my wife. Now it's as natural as anything else.
I think at first I didn't want her to see "the change", just the final result because I was afraid of her reaction or what she might think.
Over time I realized nothing had changed and now we dress together and it's just us girls getting ready to go out.

Chickhe
09-01-2012, 11:25 AM
It depends. If its a costume then its neat to show the final product and there are some things that are still private (tricks of the trade) that are sometimes best left up to the imagination. But, undergarments, doesn't matter too much except I feel a little self conscious... probably the same as she does, we don't think much about seeing each other undressed, but at the same time we don't exactly model for each other. I get uncomfortable if she starts talking abouthow I look though.

Stephanie47
09-01-2012, 11:25 AM
Being in a Don't Ask, Don't Tell marriage, it would bother me to even be seen by her en femme at Halloween. Why? It would make me feel that I was trying to 'push the envelope' because of the special day Halloween is. Now, if she were to suggest me being en femme at Halloween I don't know if I would jump at the chance. You never know how a woman will react in the long term.

charlytuna
09-01-2012, 01:09 PM
We been married for 33 yrs now nothing embarresses me or her. She seen me & I seen her in all form of being dress and undress and everything in between so it dosen't bother me or her seeing one or the other in the middle of getting dress or undress. She helps me get dress sometimes by picking out my bras & panties and what ever she would me to wear that day. I wear panties and bras quite offten so she see me all the time getting dress. She buys me most of my bras and panties and have to modle them for her

Vickie_CDTV
09-01-2012, 01:19 PM
I was getting dressed last weekend. Ihad on my bra and garter belt and hose. My wife walk into the bedroom and it really botherd me alot. Does this bother anyone else

Does your wife mind? That might make a difference to how one feels about it.

If I had a SO who didn't mind, I wouldn't mind; male female or in between it doesn't matter to me.

bridget thronton
09-01-2012, 02:19 PM
It took me a while - but I am OK with her seeing me partially dressed as a woman (still working on being comfortable with her watching me put on my makeup)

Marleena
09-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Nope, she's seen me naked before.:D

BRANDYJ
09-01-2012, 02:38 PM
Nope, she's seen me naked before.:D

Needless to say, my SO has seen me naked too. Not a problem. But it would bother me if the stage of dress was anything more then panties but less then full transformation. Don't know why, but it just would.

Marleena
09-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Needless to say, my SO has seen me naked too. Not a problem. But it would bother me if the stage of dress was anything more then panties but less then full transformation. Don't know why, but it just would.

That's fine Brandy. Mine got used to it, I'm not about to go backwards on this. She's seen me in and out of everything, it doesn't phase her any more. It doesn't turn her on either. It's just life with Marleena.:heehee:

steftoday
09-01-2012, 03:12 PM
not anymore (been doing this a long time...). In fact, I just tried on a new dress and she had to zip it up for me...

UNDERDRESSER
09-01-2012, 08:38 PM
Well, I'm not married, and I've only been with my SO for a short while, and she saw me in panties the first night. ( Well, for short while anyway! :) ) It seemed totally natural from the start. that's been one of the nicest things about the whole relationship, we just meshed, we can talk about anything. She had no issues with my underdressing, she is open to helping me do a full dress, she gave me a pedicure the other day....

Yes, I'm hanging on to this one!

NylonXdress
09-01-2012, 11:57 PM
I guess it depends of the person but I don't mind it. It's just business as usual but than again, I always sleep in panties and a nighty. We both model our new purchases together. She just bought me some new panties and as soon as we got home I tried them on. She of course said she knew they would look good and they did.

Lexi

Leah Lynn
09-02-2012, 12:07 AM
Not a problem; she's blind.

PretzelGirl
09-02-2012, 03:05 PM
In the beginning it did and I suspect it had something to do with me getting used to myself. She has seen me dressing since when I started, so I built up my comfort with myself in front of her. Now it is nothing and like Stacy says, when we go shopping, we end up in the dressing room with each other when space allows so we can check out the goods together.

Kim D.
09-02-2012, 03:35 PM
My SO (Ashley D.)and I get dressed in the same room all the time but we have been together for some time.
I would say it's a good thing if she can walk in on you getting dressed and she didn't think twice the she is really okay with it.

Kerigirl2009
09-02-2012, 03:51 PM
I try not to let my wife see me while I am getting dressed in a bra, the panties don't really bother me anymore as she knows and I know. But because of this my wife rarely gets ready in front of me because I don't get ready in front of her ( she hates that I have a feminine side)

I have never been dressed 100% in front of my wife, only underdressed or maybe a pair of jeans or shorts.
This is not how I want to dress, but it does take a small part of the edge off when I cant dress but only a tiny part.

I have been trying to be more open about my dressing but she does not want to see me en femme. Sucks that I have to hide who it is that I am, but I guess I chose this life because I was not honest enough to myself before we where married, and for that I am sorry

Tara D. Rose
09-03-2012, 12:58 AM
I Used to feel that way. I used to get embarrassed if my wife saw me at the halfway point. She would knock on the door and ask if I was ready yet? I would say no. I used to tell her, that I get embarrassed if she saw me with no wig on yet or the outer clothes. She sort of understood for a while I guess.Well as many months passed on, I would call her in the bathroom when I would have on panties,thigh highs, bra and forms and heels. No wig and would be dead in the middle of applying my make up. I sort of liked it and she did too. It's sort of like a new intimacy there. I mean still with my guy hair on, and the wig on the stand. She began to learn and see just how much work goes into first step to last step.

Then sometimes after all the make up and wig are on, I may just prance around the house with just panties, and bra and forms on, just no dress or skirt though. I just sit at the computer or watch tv with her, or call on of my brothers or sister and chat. She does call me Tara on those nights. I love to prance around in front of her in the halfway point too. I guess I have overcome the embarrassment I once used to feel. After all, she is my wife, and we share everything. Why just yesterday while shopping for groceries at wal-bob's, she bought me a new dress and some foundation. She buys me lot of hot panties too sometimes when she is out.
I guess the embarrassing part was when both of us were in her discovery days of me.

She used to stay away until I was read to come out fully done. I used to call her name and say, "are you ready"?. The first few times she could hardly recognize me. One time when I came out she said she was scared of me, when I put on my dominatrix outfit for her. We have moved past many obstacles now. I am going to get to become Tara tomorrow night though, for I haven't been Tara for about a month or longer now. I really do try for her though and stay in my man side for as long as I can for her. But then, she will suggest it to me, so I say ok, if that's what you want. It will be my last dress 'till I go to SCC.
The dress in my avatar is actually my wife's dress, she and I were experimenting, and she said, try this one on, it would zip up all the way in the back, so she snapped about 4 pics of me in it, and now it hangs back in her closet.

heatherdress
09-03-2012, 01:19 AM
You have to ask yourself why it bothers you so much. Also, what does she think about seeing you "half-way". If she accepts you and loves you, you should be OK with her seeing you dress. Maybe she would enjoy it and even help you. Maybe she is curious. Talk to each other. Open up. If you feel embarrassed or shy, just tell her. Maybe she will tell yo that you look great and you won't feel annoyed. Maybe you might like to get dressed in front of her. Talk to her.

JohannaSophia
09-03-2012, 02:12 AM
If I am going to seriously dress for a party or for a picture shoot I try to enlist my wife's help getting the face and wig right and picking out what to wear. If I am going to do a simple between the thighs tuck I don't need help but 4 hands are better than 2 for wrapping and taping down. And she is my photographer.

When I do her hair I like to tuck and put on a chemise and wig. I actually look forward to playing hairdresser/crossdresser! Doing something to service your wife's needs like hair, nails, massage, etc is a nice way to get her in the game.

noeleena
09-03-2012, 02:57 AM
Hi,

There was only one time that in 37 years that Jos did or could not look at me , & that was after i had surgerys a few,

After some months she was able to look at myself with out any issues,

Im not open to males looking at me im very, very self conscious & very private .

Though when i was over in Thailand the lady boys wonted to see & touch me because of what i had done ,So i was prepared to do that with out any embarrisment. some 9 or so that was lovely.

Then a short while after a group of 7 young women allso wonted to see & the expressions & wonder on thier faces said it all to me that really was just so neat it was so lovely being able to show them .
The acceptance was really lovely .

For me the most beauityfull thing was being able to be a part of the community though we may look different & have different backgrounds did not stop our friendships that to me was where ever i went & met. & when they saw me comeing because of my colourfull clothes ya ya i know i stand out there smiles & wellcomeing of when i met up with them was i know , i know, it really was so lovely.

...noeleena...

Beverley Sims
09-03-2012, 07:23 AM
What is the bother?
I wear all sorts of things and am in a state of undress around the wife all the time.