PDA

View Full Version : First time dressing up What Fun !

CarrieFan512
09-01-2012, 05:18 PM
I had my first time dressing up and what fun it was !!! Everything went great, I was home by myself with all the stuff I have so why not lol. I just stayed in my house & pretended to be Carrie Underwood blasting her music & lip singing her songs like I was performing.

The makeup tutorials online worked perfectly, a beautiful blonde wig, the outfit I used black top, sparkly silver skirt, fishnet style nylons with the bottom cut off at the ankle to allow for leg warmers & my black 5 inch stiletto heels. I only ( almost ) fell once while I was kicking a chair over ( like carrie did in a performance) I didnt put my heel down right and almost lost it lol. I only had time to do a few songs b/c I was afraid someone was going to come in lol. But I had so much fun !!!

Before I was done I walked over to the mirror put on more lipstick & said my name is Carrie now ! & posed for a little lol. I love being a girl I want to do this all the time !!!! :D:D

shyselina
09-01-2012, 05:39 PM
Now you will never want to stop!!

Dana3
09-01-2012, 05:49 PM
Factoring sex and all of the complete and total BS out of the equation that so-called cultural, societial, and religious "NORMS" and defintions as to what it is to be a man out of the equation? I just want to express and experience the wonderful "silliness" illussion, fantasy, and FUN that comes with being a woman.

Baring that I was born a man? I really like wearing women's cloths, make-up, jewelry. I like doing "girly" things. (Traditonally ~ stererotypically 'girly' things) I like going shopping, fashion, watching Lifetime movies. I like watching "Chick-flicks" ~ ( Steel Magnolias etc) I like cooking (and I'm damn good at it if I do say so myself!) I fully domesticated. I like and envy women being able to be silly in things and with things. I envy women that can be and are friends with other women ~ just because they are women. I like going shopping ~ decorating the house. I want my home to be girly, frilly, and country. Not decorated with the heads of dead animals.

I really dislike be confined and constricted to just being a man ~ just being a male ~ and the culturaly and society definition of such.

Women don't have that constraint put upon them.

JamieQ
09-01-2012, 05:56 PM
<I love being a girl I want to do this all the time !!!! > I think you will find it very so... Amanda:)

RebeccaSmith
09-02-2012, 05:09 PM
I don't get to dress often as well, but when I do it's a very liberating experience that makes me so happy! You will enjoy every day of your cd'ing I am sure.

outhiking
09-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Learning to accept yourself and be rid of the guilt is usually our hardest obstacle and it looks like you've got that one beat. Good luck.

youngdesire
09-02-2012, 05:24 PM
I don't get to dress often as well, but when I do it's a very liberating experience that makes me so happy! You will enjoy every day of your cd'ing I am sure.

I am the same as you! I want to do it loads, but I get a fear of being caught, but is that what makes it that bit more exhilerating?!

Cynthia Anne
09-02-2012, 05:55 PM
I think it's great that you had so much fun Carrie! Now if you sound and look like Miss Underwood then you have it made! Either way keep having fun! Hugs!

Nibor
09-17-2012, 08:51 AM
Its an habit we all enjoy

Beverley Sims
09-19-2012, 07:55 AM
Wait till the second, third and the rest of times.
Have a good time at it.

EllenJo
09-19-2012, 08:07 AM
You go girl. And congratulations on finding Carrie careful on the heels.

StaceyXOXOX
09-20-2012, 07:42 AM
Yeah for you carrie. And i love carrie underwood too but my fav is miranda lambert. I love her look and she has got some sass in her.

Karren H
09-20-2012, 07:51 AM
Wait till the second, third and the rest of times..

wait till plus 5 decades goes by.... though I keep tripping over my walker when trying to prance around the house..... never get tired of The Beach Boys! lol.

BLUE ORCHID
09-20-2012, 08:00 AM
Hi Carrie fan, I see that you are very young it gets much better as you age.

CarrieFan512
10-29-2012, 11:04 PM
Been dressing up like Carrie more often now !!!! There is no better feeling then slipping into my stilettos I really am living my dream of becoming a Carrie Underwood impersonator !!!

CarleyR
10-29-2012, 11:36 PM
The makeup tutorials online worked perfectly :D:D

This is the proof that you are a natural woman!

Tutorial or not, I find makeup baffling and difficult. But it's great that you took to it so naturally.

Carrie R
10-29-2012, 11:44 PM
Carrie Underwood? Dang, saw this thread and thought I had a fan club, ha ha. Did select my name before she became famous, I must say. :D

CarrieFan512
10-30-2012, 05:46 AM
This is the proof that you are a natural woman!

Tutorial or not, I find makeup baffling and difficult. But it's great that you took to it so naturally.

Hahaha I guess I can credit that to be raised & growing up in a house of all girls. It must be feminine instinct inside me lol.