PDA

View Full Version : French maids

Angela Burke
11-20-2005, 10:13 PM
Is it just my suspicious nature or has there become a tendency for some girls to wear French maids outfits in their avatars?
Not that I'm complaining!

Love Angela XX

Bernadina
11-20-2005, 10:38 PM
I don't know about avatars, but if anyone wants an excuse to wear a French Maid's outfit, please let me know. I'd love to have someone dressed to clean my house.

TGMarla
11-20-2005, 11:20 PM
Well, it is only a few weeks past Halloween, and lots of girls like to do the french maid thing on Halloween. Pictures abound, so avatars tend to go with recent pictures. I'm just guessing. But also remember that the french maid thing is something we all want to do at least once. So everyone's got a pic of themselves doing the french maid thing sooner or later.

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-20-2005, 11:21 PM
Well I did do a little bit of dress-up (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=266691) this weekend. :D

MaxineF
11-20-2005, 11:26 PM
I'm hardly surprized, there are a lot of saucy ladies in this room :)

Maxine

DanaJ
11-21-2005, 07:50 AM
*ahem* I prefer the term "Freedom" Maid :D Anyway, I had no choice here, this is how my makeup lady dresses me when she makes me clean up her salon ;) And let me tell you, those heels are killer after a few hours of cleaning!

Gemma Rhodes
11-21-2005, 07:55 AM
the french maid thing is something we all want to do at least once. So everyone's got a pic of themselves doing the french maid thing sooner or later.

I must be on my own here Marla but it has honestly never appealed to me. I just like to dress as a woman of my age would in everyday clothes. Dressing up as a French Maid or anything fetishitic has never had any interest to me.

Carlacd
11-21-2005, 08:18 AM
Hey Dana, my house is a mess. How do i hire you to clean it?:p

Shannon
11-21-2005, 08:48 AM
I must be on my own here Marla but it has honestly never appealed to me. I just like to dress as a woman of my age would in everyday clothes. Dressing up as a French Maid or anything fetishitic has never had any interest to me.

Gemma -- I'm with you -- the thought of dressing up in a French Maid outfit, or any nationality for that matter, has never appealed to me either.

CDtv
11-21-2005, 09:07 AM
I don't know about avatars, but if anyone wants an excuse to wear a French Maid's outfit, please let me know. I'd love to have someone dressed to clean my house.
Ooooh OOooh!!!! i do i do i do
and i do
i wear one almost every weekend and i do do windows, much easier to reach when wearing 5 inch heels TeeHee
deep curtsey How may i serve You ??????

andreaboots
11-21-2005, 09:13 AM
All seriousness aside ladies, if you have never tried it go for it. For one thing, it's a fun thing to do and should at some point satisfy your inner most desires to really be fem.He he.:gorgeous:

Every now and then I don my French Maid outfit when in a specific roleplaying scenario demands it when My GG plays the :dom: Dominatrix of the house or dungeon. But I do get a nice thrill out of it and it does have that effect on me to be very fem acting. All in all it's just a lot of fun!!!:)

Candy Heels
11-21-2005, 09:16 AM
*ahem* I prefer the term "Freedom" Maid :D Anyway, I had no choice here, this is how my makeup lady dresses me when she makes me clean up her salon ;) And let me tell you, those heels are killer after a few hours of cleaning!
Oh yes Dana but your heels look fabulous and remember....:D .....beauty before comfort.

Hugs
Candy

CDtv
11-21-2005, 09:25 AM
Oh yes Dana but your heels look fabulous and remember....:D .....beauty before comfort.

Hugs
Candy
Here Here!!!!!!!
Always!!!!!

Marla GG
11-21-2005, 09:27 AM
Halloween has nothing to do with it......:D

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/7729/maid4eachother2tb.jpg

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/6360/kitchen6dy.jpg

DanaJ
11-21-2005, 09:35 AM
Marla!!!! :eek: OMG....I'm speechless!

CDtv
11-21-2005, 09:39 AM

i should think not!!

i'm so jealous, She gets to use a real brush:confused:

Colleen
11-21-2005, 09:42 AM
I got my "chore list" last nite.And was told to dress apropiatly.My SO got breakfast in bed to start.Then she will dress and do the Holiday shopping for thursday.I get to do the floors ,dust,vacume,fold clothes ect.Im happy doing it.The black dress,apron heels, nylons,slip,and wig makes it seem easier and fun.It sure beats pulling wrenches and getting greasy.

TGMarla
11-21-2005, 09:50 AM
Oh, my! Marla and Angela, that's just priceless. You just had to, didn't you? You just couldn't help it, right? I'm gonna be laughing for a week.

:D :dom: :lol2:

sweeting
11-21-2005, 10:15 AM
Is it just my suspicious nature or has there become a tendency for some girls to wear French maids outfits in their avatars?

Love Angela XX
i would love tohave and wear a french maids outfit love laurie

Gemma Rhodes
11-21-2005, 10:32 AM
All seriousness aside ladies, if you have never tried it go for it. For one thing, it's a fun thing to do and should at some point satisfy your inner most desires to really be fem.He he.:gorgeous:

Sorry Andrea but it just does not appeal to me at all. I know this may sound strange coming from a CDer but I have never had any desire to "dress up". I feel I should have been a girl but when I do dress I dress as a woman my age would and I don't think you'll find many who dress as french maids sorry.

Gemma xx

swiss_susan
11-21-2005, 11:06 AM

Angel you lucky girl you, :eek:

The maid outfit is on my list of things to get, now more than ever.

Susan

Sophie
11-21-2005, 12:24 PM

Love Angela XX

oops! I might have been a contributer to that suspision!

I love my uniform and i'm damned well going to wear it since it cost so much! I wear it to make ironing and cooking and vacuuming more tolerable. And i get to wear it when i do my Fiance's nails too. other times i just like to be a girl in a funky dress or a denim skirt. Depends on my mood. I've got a Miss muffet dress for 'dress up' too!

Sophie

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-21-2005, 01:07 PM
I know this may sound strange coming from a CDer but I have never had any desire to "dress up". I feel I should have been a girl but when I do dress I dress as a woman my age would and I don't think you'll find many who dress as french maids sorry.

To each her own. Nothing wrong with that.

Although you might be surprised about what GGs might wear for fun. When I was shopping at the Halloween costume store, there were women of all ages eyeing the, ah "grown-up" costumes, and maid's outfits are a staple item at most lingiere stores. So somebody is buying them. Older women probably are less likely to wear this sorts of thing, probably that's probably more because they're self-conscious about their bodies (and the effects of aging).

karen fox
11-21-2005, 01:09 PM

Well said Gemma!

Julie York
11-21-2005, 04:27 PM

You pervert!!

:D

Candy Heels
11-21-2005, 04:47 PM

I adore the heels your maid must wear. What a lucky girl:)

Khriss
11-21-2005, 05:23 PM
- but Marla...the question is ; Do'es She (Angel) do windows?? ;) :D xx"K"

Carlacd
11-21-2005, 06:34 PM
Wow, some great pics. DanaJ And Angel, very , very nice. But Damn Marla, your hot!!!!:D

Sorry couldn't resist, on knees begging for mercy.

Lauren Richards
11-21-2005, 09:34 PM
Nothing like a little short skirt to surrender in, eh?

Hey, Sophie, your outfit looks wonderful! Where did you find such a little gem?

Rachel Morley
11-21-2005, 09:53 PM
- but Marla...the question is ; Do'es She (Angel) do windows?

I don't do windows but I do do televisions :D I have to admit, I find crossdressing fun!! It's like the little girl in me playing dress up.

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/363/maid20lr.jpg

DanaJ
11-21-2005, 09:56 PM
Angel - just a piece of advice, this may not be the place to admit you "do TVs" LOL Hope you have a lot of room in your PM box ;)

Sharon
11-21-2005, 09:58 PM
Angel -- is that a padlock on the strap of your shoe?:)

Tamara Croft
11-21-2005, 10:05 PM
I don't do windows but I do do TV's :D I have to admit, I find crossdressing fun!! It's like the little girl in me playing dress up.I'm with Dana!!! :tongueout

and Marla!!!!!! you said you were putting these in the GG Forum first..... shame on you.... I think you should be wearing that maids outfit and Angel should give you a good :spank: :eek:

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-21-2005, 10:36 PM
Speaking of "playing dress-up," thanks to the wonders of Photoshop I can wear both outfits at the same time... :D

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8254/selfdomcopy7ha.jpg

Tamara Croft
11-21-2005, 10:41 PM
:OMG: :rofl: thats classic!!!!

Sharon
11-21-2005, 10:45 PM
:OMG: :rofl: thats classic!!!!

Ummm, Tamara..., I think that's aimed at you. :D

Rachel Morley
11-21-2005, 10:50 PM
Angel -- is that a padlock on the strap of your shoe?:)

Yes it is. My 5 inch stilettos have locks on them :o ...guess who has the key?

Francine
11-21-2005, 11:13 PM
I'm not into 'french maid outfits', and I don't own one either.
If I want to 'dress up' to clean the house, or do the laundry, or wash the dishes, or vac the floor, I usually wear a blue denim skirt, with pullover top, sometimes even wearing stockings, with a sandal heeled strappy shoes.

Other times, it can just be wearing my jeans, t-shirt, and tennis shoes with a bra filled with my 'enhancers'.

Which makes me think of a question, does anyone else, (besides me maybe) have a tendency to do 'housework' around the house, while dressed? :)

Just wondering! ;)

Francine

Jesse69
11-21-2005, 11:43 PM
There are no French Maid uniforms that I consider nice. I like cheerleader and schoolgirl outfits instead. Darla, you must be an expert at Photoshop. Do you use Photoshop for work?

andreaboots
11-21-2005, 11:52 PM
Wow! :eek: You are so cool!! :worship: Now it makes me want to play too...Oh GG, I need to plaaaay! (giggle).:bs:

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-22-2005, 12:14 AM
Well there was no practical to post it without a little cover-up -- yes, I used to use Photoshop at work, but I'm not good enough to change poses -- so I figured a girl might as well as have fun with it. :p

Gemma Rhodes
11-22-2005, 04:44 AM
To each her own. Nothing wrong with that.

Sorry Darla, never mean't to criticise, as you say, each to their own. I was just saying that it has never appealed to me. Sorry if I upset you at all.

Older women probably are less likely to wear this sorts of thing, probably that's probably more because they're self-conscious about their bodies (and the effects of aging).

Hey, Im only 41 :)

Gemma xx

Raychel
11-22-2005, 07:09 AM
Marla, it looks like your house is pretty spotless. UMM I wonder why that would be.:D

I know if it was acceptable for me to dress like that, there surely wouldn't be any dust around our house either.;)

Keep up the good work.

jackie66
11-22-2005, 12:09 PM
I tried making a maids dress but it came out like alice

Sophie
11-22-2005, 12:22 PM
Nothing like a little short skirt to surrender in, eh?

Hey, Sophie, your outfit looks wonderful! Where did you find such a little gem?

Thanks Lauren

It came all the way from the US which meant I was stung for a wopping tax bill when it arrived! Don't mind though! just means i have to wear it more often to get the value out of it!

The dress came from:

http://www.versatile-fashions.com/store/maids/page-01.html

and My corset came from

http://www.honour.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=161

and it's lovely and tight!

Sophie

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-22-2005, 01:39 PM
Sorry Darla, never mean't to criticise, as you say, each to their own. I was just saying that it has never appealed to me. Sorry if I upset you at all.

No need to apoligize. I wasn't upset at all, I actually was agreeing with you that it's different strokes for different folks.

Hey, Im only 41 :)

Well, thankfully breast forms are more resistent to gravity the the real thing. ;)

Jenney Love
11-22-2005, 05:06 PM
Here's my two cents

Jenney

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/JenneyLove/thmaidnew.jpg

Lauren Richards
11-22-2005, 08:44 PM
Sophie, thanks for the lead on the cool site for French Maid outfits. They have lots of things that really need to be in my closet! Check it out, girls.

Dear Santa...

Lauren

DonnaT
11-22-2005, 11:28 PM
I have one on in my Avatar, you just can't see it :D You can in the maid pictures thread though.

Rachel Morley
11-22-2005, 11:36 PM
Jenney, I LOVE your socks shoes and gloves!

Lilith Moon
11-23-2005, 07:10 AM
[QUOTE=Marla GG]Halloween has nothing to do with it......:D

We happen to be fitting a new kitchen right now and I called in my, only just accepting occasionally, wife to look at your nice kitchen ;) I showed her your piccies with no comment except to ask "What do you think of the color scheme in this kitchen." She just looked and looked, but then just had to break into a grin.

Thanks both for giving me an opportunity to "lighten up" the CD issue between me and my wife.

Lilith Moon
11-23-2005, 07:21 AM
Which makes me think of a question, does anyone else, (besides me maybe) have a tendency to do 'housework' around the house, while dressed? :)

Just wondering! ;)

Francine
Yes, my wife recognises a neat tidy house with piles of finished ironing, the washing up done, carpets cleaned as a sure sign that I have been dressing up while she was out.

Well, somebody has to do it ;)

belinda
11-23-2005, 07:21 AM
I dont care i think it looks very pretty.

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-23-2005, 09:32 PM

Well, I'm sure the White Rabbit didn't complain. ;)

Very nice Sophie and Jenney.

Lilith, that's one way to get your SO to accept your dressing. :p

Stephanie Brooks
11-26-2005, 03:19 PM
I can't imagine two people having more fun enjoying each other. May your fires burn brightly every day. Wow! :cool:

Stephanie Brooks
11-26-2005, 03:24 PM
That's lovely Jackie!!!!!!!!

CrissyBlair
11-30-2005, 01:57 AM
OMG! Marla... you two are soooo cute! Don't all CD'ers have a maids outfit?

CrissyBlair
11-30-2005, 02:05 AM
forgot this

Pink Satin Sissy
12-01-2005, 04:50 PM
I have 3 French Maids dresses and I love each of them and I bought them from Versatile Fashions. If you don't have one and you are a crossdresser, you are missing out on a wonderful feeling.
And yes, I clean in my French Maid Uniform and heels.

Pink Satin Sissy

Jennifercd_NJ
12-01-2005, 05:04 PM
oops! I might have been a contributer to that suspision!

I love my uniform and i'm damned well going to wear it since it cost so much! I wear it to make ironing and cooking and vacuuming more tolerable. And i get to wear it when i do my Fiance's nails too. other times i just like to be a girl in a funky dress or a denim skirt. Depends on my mood. I've got a Miss muffet dress for 'dress up' too!

Sophie
Sophie dont stop wearing that outfit, it is so becoming on you

Carolyne
12-01-2005, 05:54 PM

She is hardhearted Marla. She might allow you a pair of marigolds. The state of your hands. Poor girl! :(

TVStevie
12-01-2005, 07:09 PM
Alice? Who the f*ck is Alice? :D

Sabrina Flowers
01-08-2006, 10:21 AM
Some wonderful maids uniforms shown here and with the obligatory high heels too.

Sabrina

LisaRaye
01-08-2006, 11:13 AM
I never thought of the french maid thing, but not for nothing I would like to see how I would look in one.. All the ladies who posted up pictures look fabulous:) :thumbsup: