PDA

View Full Version : My wife went on vacation for ten days, so.......

TGMarla
09-01-2012, 10:44 PM
So I'm going to engage in a little thing I call "Dress-fest". I'll be at liberty to dress as much as I want to for the next entire week - plus a few extra days. I'll also get the opportunity to go out a few times, including a nice visit with the ladies at Transgender New Mexico next Friday. I'm greatly looking forward to it, and I simply must decide on what to wear. Weather is going to be a real factor in this decision, too, because it's been real hot.

I'm also going to go out and get a new wig next Saturday. Mine is a little worn and torn now. It's been a terrific wig, and I've never felt so beautiful as I do when I wear this one. Now I'll have to decide on whether to change styles or not, and any input on this is very welcome. I love long hair, but I'm trying to keep an open mind about it. The last time I went out and got a wig was one of the finest CDing experiences I've ever had, and like with the meeting next Friday, I'm really looking forward to it once again. Linda down at Wigs Wigs Wigs is experienced with CD clients, and she's really wonderful.

I took a dip in our pool en femme earlier this evening, which pretty much meant a pretty swimsuit and my forms. It was luxurious! And I also got a "new" dress to start things off with. It's real pretty, and it fits me reasonably well, so I'm satisfied with it.

To top things off, I went to the New Mexico Lobos football game earlier today, but that was in guy mode. On my way to the tailgate, I was walking along the main concourse in front of the stadium when a rather attractive woman caught my eye walking towards me. She had stylish blonde hair, and looked about 40 with a great figure, with black spandex pants on, high heeled black ankle boots, and a bright red Lobo T-shirt with a knot tied in the side at the bottom to make it look kinda sexy. Her makeup was impeccable, and she wore stylish dark sunglasses. As she passed by me, I suddenly realized that she was probably one of us, a crossdresser. My first impression was suprise, and my second thought was "good job!" She looked great! So if this woman was you, let me know. You looked marvelous. The only thing that gave you away was that sometimes it takes one to know one. You passed really well, honey!

I took it as an omen that I have a wonderful week in store.

Lisa-N
09-01-2012, 11:55 PM
Sounds like 10 days of fun and bliss! Enjoy and make the most of it.....I am so jealous....

Dealight
09-01-2012, 11:58 PM
Sounds wonderful......:)

Leah Lynn
09-01-2012, 11:59 PM
Beautiful dress, and shoes, and lady! All I can say is, ENJOY; ENJOY; ENJOY!!!!!!

Cynthia Anne
09-02-2012, 12:01 AM
You go girl! And enjoy your self in the time you have! Have fun!

Contessa
09-02-2012, 12:29 AM
All nine days I would try to stay dressed. I would the first day put together the next few days outfits. I would dress secretly if possible. I mean all girl clothes that look all boy. It can be done. I would take some pics and try to be comfy.

Tess

steftoday
09-02-2012, 08:11 AM
Rock on Marla! I bet you have some new purchases to try, dontcha? :D

Pics, please. Especially with the new wig!

Sara Jessica
09-02-2012, 08:13 AM
Hope you have a fun week Marla. And remember, pictures or it didn't happen!!! ;)

Brenda Freeman
09-02-2012, 08:15 AM
Separate vacations can be fun for a CD! Have fun I know you will.

linda allen
09-02-2012, 08:25 AM
So I'm going to engage in a little thing I call "Dress-fest". I'll be at liberty to dress as much as I want to for the next entire week - plus a few extra days. .

Is this a case of you wife not knowing that you dress, one where she knows but doesn't want to see it, or just your chance to do what you want, when you want, by yourself?

kristinacd55
09-02-2012, 08:45 AM
Sounds like ur in Marla heaven girl.....enjoy your time!

TGMarla
09-02-2012, 08:45 AM
Linda, mine is a case of she knows, but doesn't want anything to do with it. Steph, I'm know I'm going wig shopping, but I still don't know whether or not to go for a different look. And I do have a few things I've picked up here and there, but I'm not too awful thrilled with them. Sara.....I'll try to remember to bring my camera. ;)

Raychel
09-02-2012, 09:37 AM
Seperate vacations can be bitter sweet. Enjoy your time. :hugs:

cosmolovesph
09-02-2012, 09:54 AM
Sounds like a fun week, keep us posted!

Marleena
09-02-2012, 09:55 AM
Somebody is going to have some quality girl time! Love that dress Marla! Have fun and spoil yourself.:)

Darlene-VA
09-02-2012, 02:29 PM
Marla just love that new dress like all of yours it shows great taste and style. Where did you find this one?

Georgia_Maine
09-02-2012, 02:34 PM
Marla,

I'm in the same boat, hair-wise. My solution was to upload a photo of myself on Taaz and then try on different hairstyles. There are over 300 styles to chose and you can change the hair color on each of them. If you're like me, one will just jump out an hit you with a big WOW!

Gigi

KateCDTX
09-02-2012, 02:39 PM
Have a great time Marla!

TGMarla
09-02-2012, 02:41 PM
I may just try that, Georgia. Sounds like fun. Darlene, I found it where I find most of them....on Ebay, my favorite store.

So I woke up this morning with a nice blue nightie and lace lingerie to go with it. Coffee tastes great in a negligee!

Lori B
09-02-2012, 03:27 PM
Lucky girl you!:).................have fun!:heehee::hugs:

ronda
09-02-2012, 04:45 PM
sounds like a lot of fun enjoy and i love the dress the heels are fantastic love waking up in nice silk nightie Hugs Ronda

bridgetta
09-02-2012, 04:48 PM
Ever heard the song. Midnite raver?

Diversity
09-02-2012, 04:59 PM
Fantastic! I am envious of the opportunity you have! Enjoy it all Marla!
Di

steftoday
09-02-2012, 07:02 PM
I may just try that, Georgia. Sounds like fun. Darlene, I found it where I find most of them....on Ebay, my favorite store.

So I woke up this morning with a nice blue nightie and lace lingerie to go with it. Coffee tastes great in a negligee!

very pretty! I love that color blue!

Leslie Langford
09-02-2012, 11:37 PM
I hope that a mani/pedi is on the agenda as well to savour the complete femme experience, Marla - along with maybe a professional makeover by the gals at a local MAC outlet?

linda allen
09-03-2012, 05:17 AM
So I woke up this morning with a nice blue nightie and lace lingerie to go with it.

I woke up this morning with boobs! :heehee:

I don't think that will happen once my wife gets back home. She probably wouldn't say anything but you're not supposed to sleep in them so I had to be sure to stay on my back and I don't sleep well on my back. I just wanted to try it a few times.

BTW: Both photos look great.

Claire Cook
09-03-2012, 05:39 AM
Marla, I'm sure you will enjoy it and pamper yourself to the fullest -- we look forward to a full report! (... and I just LOVE that blue nightgown!)

Mollyanne
09-03-2012, 06:07 AM
Hi Marla, ALL I CAN SAY IS-------ENJOY ENJOY AND TOTALLY ENJOY THE ENTIRE TIME!!!!!! I know I would and going shopping for the things that you mentioned would make my day.

Molly

Raychel
09-03-2012, 06:13 AM
What a great nightie, Nothing like a nights sleep in a great nightie.

Nicole Brown
09-03-2012, 09:12 AM
Hi Maria,
The last time my SO left to visit our daughter on the other side of the country for a week, I became Nicole for the entire time she was away. I know how much I made of my femme time and hope that you do the same and just truly enjoy it to the most.
I attached my forms, glued my nail extensions on, fitted my wig with double sided tape and simply enjoyed the feeling of being me. I hope that you plan to sleep en femme as there is nothing more sensual then the feeling of sleeping in a beautiful nightgown and waking up with your breasts in place.
So, I hope that you use your femme time to the max and enjoy every moment of it.

NicoleScott
09-03-2012, 09:18 AM
I'm also going to go out and get a new wig next Saturday. Mine is a little worn and torn now. It's been a terrific wig, and I've never felt so beautiful as I do when I wear this one. Now I'll have to decide on whether to change styles or not, and any input on this is very welcome.

Marla, you really like your wig, you look great wearing it, you feel beautiful wearing it, but it's worn and torn. So why not replace it with one just like it? You can get others for variety, but first get the one that you like the most but needs replacing.

PretzelGirl
09-03-2012, 11:29 AM
I love your gown too! I know you will have a blast. The best part is that you can do all of this and still stay in touch with us here. Okay, last on the priority list. :heehee:

What I think on the wig is to decide if you still like the one you have (I think it looks great). Then go to the wig store and tell them that you like it and want to look at other similar ones. You may find there is a variation that just brings a huge smile to your face. If not, you know what you like going in and it won't be like you are settling. The plus is getting 1-2 hours of trying wigs on.

SherriePall
09-03-2012, 11:39 AM
Wow, Marla, over a week to be enfemme. With the apparent size of your closet, that means 35 changes a day (certainly seems like your wardrobe is overflowing with lovely dresses). BTW, that nightie is ultra femme and just beautiful. I hope you share some pics with us of your femme time.

TGMarla
09-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Marla, you really like your wig, you look great wearing it, you feel beautiful wearing it, but it's worn and torn. So why not replace it with one just like it? You can get others for variety, but first get the one that you like the most but needs replacing.

And I've thought about this, too, Nicole. Very much. I'm just curious as to what else might look good on me. So I'm taking Georgia's advice and doing a few virtual makeovers before I go. I'd go and shop today, but it's Labor Day, and the wig shoppe is closed. I may very well just stay with the style I have. We'll see. But please look in the pics section at the virtual makeovers I posted there, and tell me what you think.

Julie Denier
09-03-2012, 02:08 PM
Hope you're having fun and looking forward to seeing these 10 days well documented! ;)

TGMarla
09-03-2012, 03:32 PM
Well, today is Labor Day, and I've tried false eyelashes for the first time. I really like them, but never bothered with them before. My wife used to wear one every day because she actually had an eyelid torn from her in an auto accident some years before I met her. She no longer lets it bother her like she once did, and today rareley wears one. But she has a bunch of them left over from those days. Today I decided to take the time to try them. What do you think? Not bad for the first try?

linda allen
09-03-2012, 03:36 PM
You're going to like the freedom you're having and miss it when your wife returns. You need to get her at least a little on board with your dressing. False eyelashes may be a little over the top for her at first, but try to push the envelope a little whenever the opportunity presents itself.

You look great in the photo. :thumbsup:

TGMarla
09-04-2012, 03:23 PM
Just as I was posting pics of myself in false eyelashes, a friend comes over and knocks on the door. He's not only unaware of my crossdressing, he's likely one who would greatly disapprove of it. I wasn't about to go down that road. He's a good friend. I don't care one whit that he's probably got a negative attitude towards crossdressers. I'm not out to save the world from its little prejudices, especially if it will likely cost me some friendships. I'll pick my battles instead. This ain't one of them. To those who might claim that anyone who would end a friendship over such a thing isn't really a friend to begin with, I respectfully disagree, opting rather to live in the real world.

I made an excuse later to him, after I'd rushed into a nearby phone booth and changed back into Clark Kent. Let's just leave it at that. So my little first excursion into false eyelashes didn't last very long. I'll try again today or tomorrow or Friday. I spent all of last evening in my pink lace office dress. I spent the morning going through my books for my business, checking on outstanding invoices. Meanwhile, I have this gorgeous occasional that I've been dying to wear. I'll snap a pic of it tonight. I hope I still fit into it around the waist. :straightface:

linda allen
09-04-2012, 04:27 PM
Just as I was posting pics of myself in false eyelashes, a friend comes over and knocks on the door. He's not only unaware of my crossdressing, he's likely one who would greatly disapprove of it. I wasn't about to go down that road. He's a good friend. I don't care one whit that he's probably got a negative attitude towards crossdressers. I'm not out to save the world from its little prejudices, especially if it will likely cost me some friendships. I'll pick my battles instead. This ain't one of them. To those who might claim that anyone who would end a friendship over such a thing isn't really a friend to begin with, I respectfully disagree, opting rather to live in the real world.

I agree with you on that. I pick my battles as well.

Beverley Sims
09-05-2012, 09:27 AM
The first time I dressed continuously for any length of time I found it hard to change back and when I did I felt weird for about three days.
After that it doesn't hurt at all. :)

BLUE ORCHID
09-05-2012, 09:22 PM
H Marla, Be careful and pace yourself so you don't get burnt out before it's time put it away.

TGMarla
09-05-2012, 09:50 PM
Well Orchid, I agree with that. Today I got home later than usual, and I'm tired. I still tossed a dress and heels on, but I went light on the makeup, didn't bother with my eyes, and didn't do fingernails either. Last night, however, I went all-out, and pulled out my navy blue cocktail dress and did the full makeup and nails. Dang if I didn't only barely fit into it, as I'm a little thicker around the middle than I used to be. Hmmm....time to watch my intake, I guess. Salad anyone? Tonight I'm wearing a maroon pleated jersey knit dress I picked up some months ago but never got around to wearing yet. I rather like it, so I'll be using it some more and throwing in a few pics when I get the chance.

But seriously, I came close to just bagging it for tonight and slouching in guy-mode with the football game on.

PretzelGirl
09-05-2012, 10:14 PM
But seriously, I came close to just bagging it for tonight and slouching in guy-mode with the football game on.

Uh-oh Marla. Is it pep talk time? Millions of CD.com members are living vicariously through you. The pressure is great. :whistling:

I started thinking back and there are very few times I can remember putting on make-up after a work day. Usually it involved going out and meeting someone, in particular, out-of-town friends. Not having too many mirrors makes these days easier for me. :D But I find there is a difference between getting all dolled up to feel good and deflating after a long work day. Sometimes the two just don't mix.

Stephanie47
09-05-2012, 11:54 PM
With high temperatures in the southwest I was thinking sundresses are a must. However, watch out for ten days of suntanning and straps. You may end up with a long lasting telltale tan. I looked forward to my wife going to the mid west fo seven to ten days each years in the fall. But, alas, our second born moved back to the state. Sigh!

H Marla, Be careful and pace yourself so you don't get burnt out before it's time put it away.

TGMarla
09-06-2012, 06:56 AM
Sue, it would seem that "millions" of CD.com members really need a hobby!

Steph, I don't shave my arms. Sun dresses are kinda out. Cute, comfortable, but not real practical for me.

TGMarla
09-06-2012, 08:03 PM
Well, just in case anyone cares :battingeyelashes: tonight is kind of a "dress rehearsal" for me. Pun is certainly intended. I did myself up tonight to the nines. Unlike some of us, I don't get out all that much. It still makes me kinda nervous when I do, and I can't help but to approach it with some nervousness.

Tomorrow evening I'll be attending the local TG support group, and may well go out somewhere after that. Then, on Saturday, I'm planning on going wig shopping at a very nice little shoppe that is CD friendly. I'll be all dressed up for that as well. Both times, of course, will involve interaction with the public, which is something I'm not used to. I find that once I'm out, I feel fine, even normal, not all that nervous at all. But actually leaving my house in front of all my neighbors - that worries me a little.

But for this evening, it's a quiet evening at home with a nice glass of wine, luxuriating in feminine delights. I'm going to wash my wig before I go to bed, and make sure everything's ready for tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to all of this, but still not without some trepidation.

Colleen1989
09-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Sounds like a wonderful opportunity and you are making the most of it. Keep posting the great pics!

TGMarla
09-09-2012, 01:24 PM
A random few from the middle of the week. I have to work on a few inches around the middle. I was lucky to still fit into it. What a week! Unfettered dress up sessions every day! But still, I'll be glad when my wife comes home. I miss her.

Rebecca W.
09-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Marla,
That is a very pretty dress and you look great wearing it.

Sarah Doepner
09-09-2012, 01:47 PM
Marla, here it is days and days into your week and I just saw the thread for the first time. I have nothing but praise for your photos and wish you as much fun as you can still fit in the time you have left. I'm interested to see what you decide on your wig. My last trip wig shopping started with me going in to replicate the wig I loved and ended with a new color and style. The S.A. was only interested in making me happy and showing me that I had alternatives if I just opened up to them.

Enjoy and then prepare a very nice welcome home for your bride.

TGMarla
09-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Well, time flies. Tonight is my last hurrah. Even though when I spoke to my wife earlier tonight she said she wasn't ready to come home, I'm ready to have her here. I know how she feels, though. We all hate it when vacation comes to an end.

I had an absolutely wonderful time. I felt a little like a pig in slop, taking advantage of the time to its fullest. I dressed every day, wore a lovely peignoir style nightgown to bed each night, had two and a half outings, bought a new wig, and spent the majority of my non-working hours fully en femme. Last night I luxuriated in my beige pointelle sweater dress, my very favorite.

So today I went through all my stuff and changed out my Summer stock for some Autumn and Winter stuff. One of the dresses I pulled out is this one below, a lovely bubble gum pink office dress made by Lilli Ann by Adolph Schumann. Now, if you're not familiar with that label, let me tell you that this particular brand is known for exceptional style and craftsmanship. I have two or three of them, and always keep my radar up for more.

This one is a one-piece that features a matching ultra-suede skirt and fabric covered buttons. It's soooo feminine! Imagine actually wearing this to work at the office! Heaven! It has a matching ultra-suede tie belt to bring it together. And to think....I believe I paid about $14 bucks for it!

Tomorrow I'll get to dress only a little, and I'll be picking up my wife at the airport in the evening. I'll be making sure that all my girl stuff is put away, and the house is ready for her return. All I can do is breath a deep, satisfied sigh. This was a real treat for me!

cosmolovesph
09-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Glad you had a good time with her gone but i do understand missing her and ... getting back to "normal"