PDA

View Full Version : Bathing Suit Help Needed

Persephone
09-02-2012, 01:29 AM
Hi!

Sometime in December I've been invited to join a group of three other women (GG's) for a women's week away. The plan is to go to a warm resort area and just relax and enjoy.

Assuming the weather is right, there is a high likelyhood that we will be swimming in resort pools and sunbathing in loung chairs.

I've done those things in the past, and so far my bathing suits have been O.K., but a few days ago while enjoying some time in our private pool one of "the boys" worked his way out of my bathing suit! Can't have that happen!

It was a suit I usually don't wear, but it was one I was planning on as a "second suit" and besides, I'm now worried about something like that happening in any suit.

Has anyone got a way to avoid such catastrophies? Surgery involving removal isn't practical in the remaining time, so I need practical solutions that would restrain the boys.

Help!

Hugs,
Persephone.

JohannaSophia
09-02-2012, 02:23 AM
A tight suit or tight garment under the suit with elastic down each side would be helpful to contain anything that tries to slip to the side and would help to hold things down and under since wet tape might fail.

If you choose to try to keep the Testicles up in the Inguinal Canals (on the lower abdomen) you will have to keep their usual place in the Scrotum completely closed by wrapping the Scrotum around the Penis tightly enough they can't descend. One to two inch Medical Tape or Coban (nonadhesive) will work to keep all that gathered up but I think if you are going to be in water and active you will have to use the tight garment to keep the package down and back under.

Best of luck but practice makes perfect so make use of the next few months to perfect whatever you find works. Sounds like great fun, I suppose your GG friends know and are supportive?

jaye_cd
09-02-2012, 03:29 AM
I recently had my first experience with a swimsuit, and I ended up taping everything in place vs. just tucking for my own peace of mind. The friends I was with were all very supportive and know everything, but I just couldn't get myself in the right frame of mind if I was worried about a wayward bulge constantly. I used just ordinary medical tape like Johanna suggests, and once I ended up in the water, I forgot all about it and had a wonderful time and nothing fell out of place.

linda allen
09-02-2012, 06:12 AM
I've never tried one, but web vendors catering to CDs sell garmets ("gaffs") that are supposed to contain the boys and their long tall friend.

Diane Elizabeth
09-02-2012, 06:23 AM
I have the problem of gaffes not holding everything flat. There always seems to be a small lump that I can't get rid of. I have not done the swimsuit thing yet, myself because of that lump.

linda allen
09-02-2012, 06:37 AM
One practical solution would be a bathing suit with a built in skirt. Not the sexiest thing in the world, but it would hide the bulge.

BLUE ORCHID
09-02-2012, 07:24 AM
You know the old saying that Boys will be Boys that's what they do you just can't trust them to behave.

monalisa
09-02-2012, 07:29 AM
There are some very nice skirted suits and some real bargains at stores now for end of season sales. Just need to change type of suit worn and you will be fine.

Sara Jessica
09-02-2012, 08:06 AM
1. Skirted suit.

2. If you go with a traditional one-piece, from personal experience, I find that a patterned swimsuit enhances the "hiding" factor.

3. Shapewear underneath is certainly an option. I did this once so as to be able to use an old set of oval breast forms with my swimsuit instead of simply the petals I had used before. There is an added bit of "security" when going with this option.

The thought of taping down there horrifies me. I have not had any "accidents" sans tape but keep in mind that when you get in the water, your swimsuit becomes more clingy. I would recommend a snug fitting swimsuit because a looser one might look alright dry but it will shrink up to everything you are trying to hide when wet.

From my own experience, going to the beach with a friend is one thing, hitting a hotel pool is yet another. But to hit up a resort for a week with women who have no reason to believe you are anything but one of them...well, this endeavor seems quite brave indeed.