PDA

View Full Version : what triggers your transition?

suchacutie
11-20-2005, 11:01 PM
I've noticed that when I start to dress, there is a specific point that I know I've made the transition totally to Tina. I was wondering if everyone has a certain point in changing from drab to en femme, even before fully dressed, that you know you are there!

For me, as soon as I'm tucked and take that first step in my heels, Tina has arrived. The rest of my dressing is adorning Tina, and before that I'm approaching her. Once Tina has arrived, the perspective changes: walk, talk, mannerisms, etc.

Does anyone else have such a defined point in becoming en femme?

Tina

Kathleen3359
11-20-2005, 11:14 PM
Well as for me.. Alot of things.. I have been dressing on and off for 30 years. But more in the last two years. What has triggered it I just Love it..
I can be someone eles. It relaxing and i am a totaly different person when i do dress. I am much more relaxed, feel sexy,more easy going, And caint wait to do it all over again. When i am at work i just want to get home and put on my thight jeans and high heels I want Kathleen to come out. And i have something to look forward to. I am not give her up. No Way . Kathleen is here to stay.. I just love of who i am and when kathleen is out it is even more better....Thanks for asking...

L/V Kathleen;)

MaxineF
11-20-2005, 11:24 PM
It's the hair for me. Once the wig is on I know that Maxine is in the room.

Maxine

Angela Burke
11-20-2005, 11:26 PM
Getting home, putting on some nice underwear, a blouse, skirt, heels, relaxing, being Angela.
I don't think I'm in a minority here.

Love Angela XX

susiej
11-21-2005, 12:36 AM
For me, it's fastening the bra. Reaching behind my back, with both arms, matching up the hooks and eyes, and linking it together -- and knowing what a common, ordinary event in a woman's life this is -- is when Susie completely takes over.

Hugs,
Susie

Jamie M
11-21-2005, 05:07 AM
As maxine said , for me it's definately the wig . I'n not Julia without it . I can be dressed or not , with or without make up but once that wig's on "james has left the building !" :D

Sally2
11-21-2005, 05:21 AM
Yes Maxine and Julia, its when the wig goes on my whole female persona comes to life. Then the feel of the stockings, bra, high heels and dress complete the transition. Sally2

TGMarla
11-21-2005, 08:47 AM
With me it occurs the moment I realize I have the time for the change. Marla comes out before I even get the clothing out. But the clothing, the wig, etc., really enhances the mood....a lot!

Michelle Hart
11-21-2005, 04:13 PM
For me it's a "state of mind"

Like today I was just sitting here and then I realized I wasn't "dressed" as I should be.

All of the other thing help but for me it's a mental.

JoAnnDallas
11-21-2005, 04:24 PM
For me, it when I look in the mirror and I see JoAnn staring back at me. As I get dressed, do my makeup and such, I can feel the excitement building and when I step front of the mirror to look at the results, I see JoAnn and she says hello back. Even when I am looking in the mirror doing my makeup, I don't see her, i's not until I stand in front of the full length mirror that she appears.
She is still there even if I decided to change clothes, but just as soon as I take the wig and makeup off, she goes away. It always makes me a little sad at the very moment.

Andi-Girl
11-21-2005, 04:39 PM
For me the change starts when I remove all of "his" jewelry and his clothes. I then start the rest of my change. I put my nails on first, and then my stockings and bra. I then do my final tuck and all I can say is I am woman hear me ROAR!!!
Andi

Sam-antha
11-21-2005, 04:49 PM
A difficult and intriguing one to answer totally and correctly. There perhaps has to be a mood, certainly there has to be the chance to change.
Whichever, the first real moments are after being tucked and taped ( I mean properly, under and (sometimes in front). I feel more like Sammy feels and the look is so different.
I help with her suspender belt, and find her a thong. When we pull it up I do slip into the background, only helping a little with the stockings, especially with the clips at the back. These she finds difficult. Some advice and thought is given with the dressing, make-up and the wig setting.
I can only look over Sammy's shoulder when she walks over to the hall table and picks up her handbag. I watch, from further away as she checks the mirror and slips the bag over her shoulder.
As she opens the door and steps outside, I cease.

Sophie
11-21-2005, 04:58 PM
As soon as i'm in a skirt! that's when i'm Sophie

Khriss
11-21-2005, 05:09 PM
- I'm at a point where dressing completely.. is a preferance ...so adjusting the wig..final primping and satisfaction in the relection in the mirror..gives me a "femminine contentment" eh !?:) xx"K"

cheekyboy
11-21-2005, 05:09 PM
for me its probably when i put my breastforms in the bra and i see the lushous curves that i feel en femme, although i love each item as it goes on.
the boots or shoes,skirts, tops and tights. i suddenly feel soft and sexy. i get so excited doing ordinary chores around the house, and thinking this is how a woman would do this. i want to look incredably sexy as i do the chores, thinking this makes me even more femminine than a gg.
what do other girls do to feel even more sexy than a woman would? or am i alone in this one?

britney1
11-21-2005, 05:19 PM
It's definatley when after I have all the makeup done, the clothes one, and I put my head down, looking at me semi drab one last time. I put the wig on and as soon as I flip the hair back, voila, Britney has arrived. My drab self is gone.

Sam-antha
11-21-2005, 05:22 PM
Darling

Try taping and tucking first.
"The Art of Tucking" elsewhere in this non-existant wonder place tells you all you kneed to know to start to feel so very different and fem.

Good happy luck with it and your other adventures to come.

Wendy me
11-21-2005, 06:49 PM
when i wake up in the morning move the hair out of my eyes.......

Joanne_2003
11-21-2005, 10:03 PM
My total transformation into Joanne is complete when I'm sitting at the make-up table putting on my face. I only get totally made up every two to three weeks, but I wear intimate apparel every day. Panties every day all day, bra when I get home from work and a nightgown at bedtime, so to transform I must have make-up even if I'm only wearing my bra and panties I'm Joanne if I have make-up on!:D

Jacqui
11-21-2005, 10:30 PM
This is a very interesting thread with alot of great responses.

For me, there are two transistion points. The first comes after my makeup, taping, dressing and donning the wig. Jacqui appears in the mirror smiling as if she has just met her best girlfriend who agrees to go shopping with her for that perfect black cocktail dress. It is a smile that en homme is impossible to attain. It is a signal that the dam has been breached and emotions and feelings are allowed to flow free.

The second point is when Jacqui turns down the lights and takes off her blouse. The nude VS underwire bra blends perfectly with her body and completely covers the tape that is creating her beautiful cleavage. From every angle, it appears as if they are totally natural. And looking down at them, Jacqui sees that they are indeed part of her body....that is, until the time comes to de-girl!

KittyMuffin
11-21-2005, 11:05 PM
For me it used to be that when the heels slipped on, "Linda" had arrived (I don't know where I got that name from but I like it!).

But now I know that I am, and always will be "Linda''. Clothes are just a physical medium in which the true nature of myself in conveyed. So even during the day I have been working on perfecting my female mannerisms...

That reminds me. I have to do a Google on "feminine mannerisms" and see what I can come up with!

jerri kelly
11-22-2005, 08:43 AM
as soon as i tuck brest forms on and heals on i am jerri

MarinaTwelve200
11-22-2005, 07:22 PM
I supose it has to be the LIPSTICK for me, even though red lips does not a woman make---but lipstick causes the most dramatic change on my face---and MY FACE is my fem idenity. I usually save it for LAST and dont consider myself "girly" until my lips are done.

suchacutie
11-23-2005, 12:07 AM
To everyone who responded so far to this, my first thread, thank you so much! It is wonderful to see how unique and personal a process it is to bring out the woman in all of us!:angel:

Tina.

Deborah
11-23-2005, 12:36 AM
I feel femme even when i'm not dressed. To quote several of the other fine members here who thought of this great line before me....

"dressing in drab is crossdressing to me." ;)