PDA

View Full Version : Phew what a week....

JenniferUK
09-02-2012, 07:02 AM
Hi Girls, following on from my intro thread I just had to share. I've been dressing pretty much all my adult life (now 43) and have been with my partner for 6 years. Nearly been caught a couple of times, but on Thursday I said to myself what the hell and asked my partner if she would be ok if I got some heels.

What followed simply astounded me.

She said 'I've known for ages, want to go shopping?'. I was shocked and excited at the same time. We went out yesterday, I thought baby steps Jennifer just stick to getting heels. She had other ideas and a few hundred pounds later turned into dresses, skirts, heels, bras, panties, acrylic nails etc and handbag.

We got home and she said 'go get your stuff' then proceeded to do my hair, nails and makeup.

I'm now sat here in a peplum top, pencil skirt, tights and heels. She has given me some jewellery too.

I am so happy it's like my life is complete, I love my partner and plan on spoiling her too

J

STACY B
09-02-2012, 07:09 AM
She will get the Favor returned 100 Fold ,,,LOL,,,, I will Bet the Farm on it !!

Carroll
09-02-2012, 07:13 AM
You are one of the few lucky ones that tells your SO after being with them for years and she embraces it. There are many "it's dressing of me" stories here and a few "dresses or skirts, dear?" stories

JenniferUK
09-02-2012, 07:23 AM
She has always been open minded in other areas, perhaps I should have realised sooner

linda allen
09-02-2012, 07:35 AM
That's great and I am happy for you. I had to do it a different way, but I'm on my way to where I want to be.

Marcia Blue
09-02-2012, 08:20 AM
Jennifer, you are a very lucky gal. Cherish your SO, treat her like a Queen, she is truly a gift.

Cynthia Anne
09-02-2012, 08:31 AM
Wow girl! That sounds too good to be true! You are so kucky!

Brenda Freeman
09-02-2012, 08:32 AM
WOW, That is a dream come true for sure!

JenniferUK
09-02-2012, 08:38 AM
Thank you girls, yes I intend to spoil her rotten. I'm still a bit dazed at it all TBH