PDA

View Full Version : help

Samantha Thomson
09-02-2012, 09:06 AM
hello all i am having my asian female friend come over later today i dont know if she knows if i dress she might as she has seen skirts bras blouses nylons heels make-up jewerly purfume and she knows i dont live w a women you think she just waiting for me to tell her im the women please help if you can samantha

Cheryl T
09-02-2012, 09:10 AM
Test the waters...you never know. If she's seen all those things in you place and knows you don't live with a woman she surely must have some idea....

Kathi Lake
09-02-2012, 09:13 AM
*cough*ask!*cough*

:)

Kathi

BRANDYJ
09-02-2012, 09:15 AM
You say she has seen skirts, bras, blouses, nylons, heels, make-up, jewelry, and perfume. I assume you mean she has seen these things in your apartment and she knows you don't live with a woman. So she can think only one of two things. 1. She thinks you have a close female friend that sometimes stays at your place and has left clothes behind. 2. The only other thing she could think is you are a crossdresser. It does not take a rocket scientist to put 2 and 2 together. If she is just a casual friend, she might not care one way or the other. If she is a friend, or friends with benefits, a romantic interest she may be wondering which of the only 2 logical explanations you may or may not tell her. Maybe she hopes you will explain. Hard to say without more info about who she is to you and how often she's been to your place and seen the things mentioned.

Alexisninsar
09-02-2012, 09:15 AM
Yes she may already know, it would be best to find out her views on gender and gender roles before you come out
From what some of the thing I have read "gender bending" is a little more accepted in Japan, Korea, Thailand and a few others.

jackie k
09-02-2012, 09:39 AM
If I were to post a similar situation what would you suggest to me? There's your answer.

JenniferUK
09-02-2012, 09:41 AM
If you think she knows then she does know

J

Kassandra56
09-02-2012, 09:55 AM
I'd say she probably has a pretty good idea, just drop a few hints, red the reaction and see where it goes. Asia is a pretty big place with a lot of different cultures all of which have a different view of dressing, without knowing which Country she is from it's hard to say how open she may be.

sandra-leigh
09-02-2012, 10:57 AM
If you think she knows then she does know

Not necessarily. I somehow manage to meet oblivious people, that don't (consciously) recognize my dressing during a period of years.

Stephanie47
09-02-2012, 11:57 AM
Why don't you clean up the place, put away the clothing and makeup, and see if your friends says anything about their absence. You only refer to her as a female friend. Is there a romantic angel to your relationship? Or just friends? I think the type of relationship may elicit different responses to any disclosure. A platonic relationship may get a "That's cool!" A romantic relationship may get a "Ugh! You're kidding, aren't you!"

bridgetta
09-02-2012, 12:20 PM
it is up to you if you like her and trust her enough to let her in on that part of your life.. once you tell then you cannot Untell... so you must listen to your gut to know in advance how she will react.. if your gut is leading you one way then you have a reason to follow it..
ask yourself what you want out of the relationship? do you want to be intimate with her as a cd? do you want a shopping pal? you probably already have an idea what kind of person she is and whether or not she will be into it..
id say dont just tell her to have someone to lean on.. it is a burden for you and do you want it to be her burden? its our problem it is our sexuality.. it is intimate and private.. evaluate where you want that relationship to go and be in control of your future..

JenniferUK
09-02-2012, 01:43 PM
Not necessarily. I somehow manage to meet oblivious people, that don't (consciously) recognize my dressing during a period of years.

Yes I see your point, but with all the clothes etc lying around I'd say she does.

J

Claire Cook
09-02-2012, 01:50 PM
Well, if your clothes are still evident and she notices, I'd say "Well, ... umm, they are mine. What do you think?"

Amy_blueyes
09-02-2012, 02:43 PM
she probably knows and she has probably picked up on your female mannerisms. Maybe she is just waiting for you to tell her
good luck

Kim D.
09-02-2012, 03:51 PM
It depends on a lot of things. not so long ago the thought that a man would dress never would have came in to mind. I say drop some hints and see how she reacts.

Cheryl T
09-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Unless your friend is blind then she knows. She's just not mentioned it.
If she has been to your place more than once and seen your things the obviously it's not a big deal to her. I'd just ask her about it and go from there.

docrobbysherry
09-03-2012, 10:03 AM
*cough*ask!*cough*

:)Kathi

How would any of us know, Sam? Your guess is probably better than ours!

Samantha Thomson
09-04-2012, 10:29 AM
ok ladies i sat her down and talk to her and yes she knows im a crossdresser she told me she has known for 5 yrs was waiting for me to tell her she then said know she has a gf to go to victoria sercret etc to buy clothes together

Tracii G
09-04-2012, 12:33 PM
Well you know now so go with it and have a great time, just don't overwhelm her with it.
Talk and communicate when she asks.

BRANDYJ
09-04-2012, 12:41 PM
ok ladies i sat her down and talk to her and yes she knows im a crossdresser she told me she has known for 5 yrs was waiting for me to tell her she then said know she has a gf to go to victoria sercret etc to buy clothes together

Pretty much what I had figured..she knew all along. But tell us, is she a love interest or just a friend? Inquiring minds wanna know. :daydreaming:

Samantha Thomson
09-04-2012, 12:54 PM
yes she verry sweet i think she wants me to as she has taken her bra off in front of me and gave me a little boob slap

Karren H
09-04-2012, 12:55 PM
Slow and easy baby steps is over rated.... Just dress up and jump out from behind the door when she comes over... "surprise"... that way you'll know if she knew.... and then she will know... get it over with quickly.....

BRANDYJ
09-04-2012, 12:57 PM
yes she verry sweet i think she wants me to as she has taken her bra off in front of me and gave me a little boob slap

Good for you! Perhaps a new romance is in the wind. If you are attracted to her...what are you waiting for???!!!

Samantha Thomson
09-04-2012, 01:49 PM
thank you karen i think a quickly is not good i start slow and have fun w her 34c and see were it goes from there hopfuly she have on a garterbelt and black nylons mmm

bobbimo
09-04-2012, 02:03 PM
That's The best story ever.
I'm so excited for you and what great things are ahead of you now.
Time to thank your lucky stars.
Bobbi

Karren H
09-04-2012, 02:07 PM
hopfuly she have on a garterbelt and black nylons mmm

Only crossdressers wear those.... lol

BLUE ORCHID
09-05-2012, 09:47 PM
Hi Samantha, Tell her and if she is ok you win and if she don't accept the you can move on.

lowxr
09-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Has she seen you dressed yet ?? What was her reaction ?? we need to know !!!