PDA

View Full Version : Inge's closet

IngeInCO
09-02-2012, 04:38 PM
I just went through my clothes to donate. Sorted through all my T's and once I was done I realized out of the ones I kept most are women's. I also noticed I have more skirts than male shorts. Hmmm only have a couple male undies left... I honestly did not realize it until today. Well my rule is if you don't wear it in a year donate!

I still have my work clothes so Inge hasn't completely taken over!

Cynthia Anne
09-02-2012, 06:15 PM
That sounds pretty neat! I know how it is! I have no male clothes left 'cept a couple of old shirts I wear when I know I'm going to get greasey!

linda allen
09-02-2012, 06:22 PM
I donated dozens of male dress shirts, jeans , and slacks. I don't know why I kept them so long, I've been retired eight years or so and had no need for them. I still kept more than I needed, I only need something to wear to weddings and funerals. At my age, there are few wedding but an ever increasing number of funerals.

I moved many of my remaining male clothes to a spare room so now I have about 12 feet of closet space in the closet I share with my wife. It's split about evenly male and female. My female and male shoes are about equal in number. Male briefs are reserved for doctor's visits.

I have to be a "boy" when I leave the house.

IngeInCO
09-02-2012, 06:44 PM
That sounds pretty neat! I know how it is! I have no male clothes left 'cept a couple of old shirts I wear when I know I'm going to get greasey!

I was seriously shocked Cynthia! But it's all good!

Jenniferathome
09-02-2012, 09:19 PM
Inge, I'm like you. More skirts than male shorts. More skirts than my wife! I need a bigger closet

IngeInCO
09-02-2012, 10:55 PM
Wow, let me know if you want to donate Jennifer!

Ashley D.
09-02-2012, 11:10 PM
At one time when I was livening as a guy well working as a guy I had two closets and half of a dressed of girl clothes and half a dresser of boy clothes. That's when I said what the he**. I will be back to that soon lossing weigh and. Of buying any more guy stuff. It's just a waste of money now.

Eryn
09-03-2012, 02:14 AM
After Eryn started to need a wardrobe to go out it didn't take long for it to blow past the size of my male wardrobe. After all, there is more variety in one small rack at Dress Barn than there is in an entire menswear store.

Roni Lynn 68
09-03-2012, 06:34 AM
Wow Inge I just did a check of my closet also. How did I acquire so much. My SO said my side is starting to invade hers, lol. After shopping Saturday I hung up the skirt and blouses and my SO said I needed to donate what I do not wear anymore. I ended up pulling out 6 male dress shirts. She laughed and said if I was not careful I would only have female clothes left. Would that not be nice.

Beverley Sims
09-03-2012, 07:47 AM
Yes I do have some male clothes if I need them.

I Am Paula
09-03-2012, 08:41 AM
I have a male marry 'em and bury 'em suit. Last time I wore it to a funeral I realized I don't pass. I relate to Albert, in The Birdcage, wearing drab. No socks or underwear to go with it.

IngeInCO
09-03-2012, 08:43 AM
Wow Inge I just did a check of my closet also. How did I acquire so much. My SO said my side is starting to invade hers, lol. After shopping Saturday I hung up the skirt and blouses and my SO said I needed to donate what I do not wear anymore. I ended up pulling out 6 male dress shirts. She laughed and said if I was not careful I would only have female clothes left. Would that not be nice.

So funny! That was completely the thought I had!