PDA

View Full Version : Fashion show and dinner with my wife

Jenniferathome
09-02-2012, 08:19 PM
It's been a while since I have had the time to dress properly. I don't like dressing "halfway" meaning just clothes. I have come to the point where I have to be in full Jen mode to enjoy it. So I asked my wife if I could show her some outfits I had bought and get her opinion. She was a great help, as always. I'l post my wardrobe changes in the picture gallery but int he end, here is how I am dressed for dinner with her. Man am I lucky.

Genny B
09-02-2012, 08:46 PM
And how was dinner? LOL!

RADER
09-02-2012, 09:42 PM
You look very happy, and nice outfit BTW
Rader

Angie G
09-02-2012, 10:07 PM
I'm glad to say that I know what your saying Jen. And your looking for dinner girl.:hugs:
Angie

Cynthia Anne
09-02-2012, 10:14 PM
You look fantastic Jennifer! Yes, you are lucky to have such a great wife! I hope you both enjoyed dinner!

donna_tgirl
09-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Very cute Jen. You are indeed lucky to have such a supportive wife.

heatherdress
09-03-2012, 01:09 AM
You look very happy and very beautiful. Tell your wife over and over how happy she makes you. Cards, flowers, little gifts. Maybe do special things for her when dressed - massage her neck. My wife requests that I dress and enjoys helping with make up. We actually became more intimate by sharing our feelings about cross dressing - fears, joy, appreciation. We found we both always want to make each other happy. You look look very, very happy. Congratulations.

ReineD
09-03-2012, 01:23 AM
You look great! :)

You and your wife sound similar to my SO and I. We were supposed to do something dressed this long weekend, but life got in the way and also we've finally had much over due rain (there were flash floods in our area, the remnants of Isaac), which put a damper in our plans.

So we'll probably go out to dinner sometime later this week.

bridget thronton
09-03-2012, 01:25 AM
You look great hope dinner was nice

linda allen
09-03-2012, 05:04 AM
Tell your wife over and over how happy she makes you. Cards, flowers, little gifts. Maybe do special things for her when dressed -....... .

Yes, do that. I became a changed person when I started dressing around my wife. More affectionate, more attentive, etc. It's brought a lot to our marriage.

I don't have to ask my wife about outfits, we shop together. I'll hold up something in the store and say "Is that me?" She will say "It could be." or "I don't think so." I also have several blouses that she gave me that had gotten too tight on her.

So was dinner at home or out on the town?

Mollyanne
09-03-2012, 06:13 AM
Who made dinner???? Who cleaned up?????

Molly

Beverley Sims
09-03-2012, 07:35 AM
Lucky to have a wife that is enthusiastic, and lucky to look like you do.
You look great.

Jenniferathome
09-03-2012, 09:50 AM
Who made dinner???? Who cleaned up?????

Molly

Molly, we have a standing rule: One cooks, the other cleans up. I cooked.

You look great! :)

You and your wife sound similar to my SO and I.

Thanks Reine. Life was interrupting us at every turn over the last few months. I'm still a bit embarrassed dressing in front of my wife but I want that to end. She has no issue with it at all which I find amazing and after I am dressed and normal life and conversation begins, I feel quite comfortable. I guess it's still a little new. Take care,

linda allen
09-03-2012, 09:59 AM
Molly, we have a standing rule: One cooks, the other cleans up. I cooked.

But you changed before you cooked, right?

Next time, go out to dinner. Dressed. :heehee:

I'm still a bit embarrassed dressing in front of my wife but I want that to end. She has no issue with it at all which I find amazing and after I am dressed and normal life and conversation begins, I feel quite comfortable. I guess it's still a little new.

The more you do it, the easier it will be. I dress around my wife just about every day. I'm reluctant to wear the fancier things in front of her because she dresses pretty casually. If she comes home from the gym and I'm wearing a nice skirt, blouse, and shoes she asks "Where are we going?" Of course we're not going anywhere and it's lunch time so I have to change anyway.

The major hurdle I have at this point is a wig. I haven't seriously suggested it yet, but I drop hints every now and then. I think she will eventually say something like "If you want a wig, buy a wig." or "We need to get you a wig." Of course I already have it picked out, I'll just ask her advice on the color.

BTW: You look great in that photo. Is that a skirt or a skort? It looks like a skort that I have from Kohls.

Amanda22
09-03-2012, 10:07 AM
I'm glad you had a nice time, Jennifer. There's nothing like little fashion shows with your wife. I can't wait to hear about your first public appearance together!

Jenniferathome
09-03-2012, 10:15 AM
I can't wait to hear about your first public appearance together!

You missed it Mandy! We went out in Hawaii together 4 times. It was amazing. She was more nervous than I, I think. While I passed unnoticed only about 70% of the time, no one seemed to care and we were always greeted with a, "Hello ladies." when we entered any establishment. She's up for going out any time now.

linda allen
09-03-2012, 10:21 AM
You missed it Mandy! We went out in Hawaii together 4 times. It was amazing. She was more nervous than I, I think. While I passed unnoticed only about 70% of the time, no one seemed to care and we were always greeted with a, "Hello ladies." when we entered any establishment. She's up for going out any time now.

I've hinted to my wife about going to another city during the halloween week. It's a party area. I haven't said anything about dressing yet, it would be the first time out with her. We'll see how this pans out.