PDA

View Full Version : Just curious

Rachel Rage
09-03-2012, 07:38 AM
I've noteced that most of the girls here seem to identify as straight. I myself consider myelf to be a bi women. I have dated and slept with men, women, CDs and TGs. Most of the CDs and TGs I have met personally prefer only men. I was just wondering what the rest of you identified as?

Marissa
09-03-2012, 07:46 AM
Straight may be the common thread..and for some, it may be temporary.. meaning desires may be had but not yet fulfilled.. otherwise, to each there own.. Me? Bi.. I love a woman's body, but a cute, sexy man would not be a turn off.. so uhhh 'both sides of the fence' is my idea.. and yes, the woman can be a 'gurl'...lol...

Cheryl T
09-03-2012, 09:17 AM
Straight, but as I told my wife when asked if I could be TS..."If I transitioned then I'd be a lesbian"...

Elle1946
09-03-2012, 09:27 AM
CD that likes women only.

linda allen
09-03-2012, 10:12 AM
Staight, although if by some magical means I could swap bodies with my wife, I would make love to her in a New York minute.

Never any sexual or romantic attraction to another male, though.

Erina
09-03-2012, 10:36 AM
Heteroromantic Asexual:)
Not attracted to either men or women

Kimberlyfaye
09-03-2012, 10:39 AM
I think I'm straight but it seems more like I'm actually a bit of a bi-girl in a male body. That sound too strange?

Jenniferathome
09-03-2012, 11:08 AM
Most of the CDs and TGs I have met personally prefer only men. I was just wondering what the rest of you identified as?

This kind of thread seems to crop up every month. Every study ever conducted, while few, has reached the same conclusion: the vast majority of crossdressers are straight. Something north of 90%. While your experience may be accurate, those you have met are homosexual men who happen to also be crossdressers.

Yalova
09-03-2012, 11:31 AM
I am a CD who loves sex with men and women; label me "bisexual."

ichwill038
09-03-2012, 11:33 AM
I am a CD that only likes women.

Missy
09-03-2012, 11:55 AM
started gay
went bi
mow straight
but with thoughts about men most of the time

Kelli Ca
09-03-2012, 12:09 PM
I Am a straight cd, no desire to be with a man, only want to get into women's pants, literally . LOL

outhiking
09-03-2012, 01:12 PM
Straight, but I agree that I would do a body swap if offered.

Tanyagurl
09-03-2012, 01:21 PM
I would classify myself as a cd lesbian

chloe44c
09-03-2012, 01:30 PM
I would say I am straight as they come but it always does seem to pop up that little thought in my mind what if.......

Badtranny
09-03-2012, 01:40 PM
Straight, but I agree that I would do a body swap if offered.

What does this even mean?

StephineUK
09-03-2012, 01:40 PM
straight here also , no intrest in men whatsoever.

Monicamaryjay
09-03-2012, 02:02 PM
Hi Rachel,
Sexual orientation does seem to be a recuring theme on this site and for good reason. We are transcending the norms by crossdressing, opening the door to our own deep inner sexuality.
It seems to me that gender and sexual orientaion must be linked. My sex is male, my gender is mostly female, and my sexual orientation is towards feminity. So it is far too complex for me than categorize hetro, bi or gay.

I find very feminine men attractive but most males turns me off, especially with short hair, or no hair, large muscles, macho attitude and the ultimate turnoff for me is body hair. I have to put up with getting rid of my own, I definately want a smooth body next to me.

The next part is more difficult to define because...... I feel that I am missing out on the male genitals when I am with a women. The woman in me wants that, but I don't want a man, I want a smooth bodied gender female MTF CD, like me.

Does that makes me a lesbian MTF crossdresser? I am not sure but the description seems to fit. Alternatively, perhaps I could be desribed as homosexual when I am in female mode ( attracted to the same as me) and bisexual in male mode.

Does any of this make sense to others here?
Monica

suzy1
09-03-2012, 02:12 PM
If it was possible to be 110% straight then I would be 110% straight.
And yes, I have a female side to me. [Suzy is the real me] so that makes me 110% lesbian as well.:)

Leyna
09-03-2012, 02:13 PM
I'm straight. Women are just so sexy. All those curves! But I do have to admit that while I don't have any desire for sex with a man, but I do find myself sometimes longing to be the female in a "traditional gender roles" male/female relationship. So I wouldn't mind having a boyfriend, so long as I didn't have to have sex with him. Does that make sense?

Karren H
09-03-2012, 02:42 PM
I identify as married and totally faithful.... that over rides everything else... imho

lucy two
09-03-2012, 03:05 PM
When I'm in drab I prefer women when Lucy is around she loves to be the female so she's quite happy to be in bed with a man sex or no sex.

lauriep
09-03-2012, 03:39 PM
I think it all depends on your perspective. Most crossdressers identify themselves as or, allaign themselves with women. If this is the case then if you were straight, then (by definition), as a woman you should be attracted to men. I guess than would make me a lesbian.

Pexetta
09-03-2012, 05:01 PM
I fancy both men and women - the gender I'm presenting as at the time doesn't seem to affect this at all. Somewhere inside my head there's a wire that's supposed to connect gender and sexuality, but they never got round to soldering it.

SusanCACD
09-03-2012, 05:21 PM
Badtranny your so figin funny

sonna
09-03-2012, 05:24 PM
i would say im strait but : sometimes i am really attracted to cd,ts,tv i wasn't always this way but things change i guess.
but i still prefer the female figure dont want anything (manly) don't no were that puts me but whatever to each there own.

Sophia Claire
09-03-2012, 05:28 PM
interesting you should ask this question now, because I just had my first "intimate encounter" since my wife left on Sunday. Lesbian cybersex. And it was spectacular. Long story short, I'm a lesbian. I'm the only man I've ever slept with and I love it that way.

I think the traditional sexual orientation labels don't really work that well for us.

"I'm straight." So... Does that mean that the girl likes guys or the guy likes girls?
"I'm gay." Right, same problem. which side is gay?

"I sleep with women." Roger, understood.

Silmaril
09-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Dextromanussexual: currently in a monogamous relationship with my right hand. But I have to admit that every now and then, I find myself thinking about my left one. If I thought my right hand would be OK with a threesome, I might be open to that. But I'm scared to death they'll be into each other, and I'll end up just having to watch...

Seriously though, I am unwaveringly straight.

Sorry: sometimes I have trouble giving a straight answer.

:heehee:

ColleenA
09-03-2012, 06:53 PM
currently in a monogamous relationship with my right hand. But I have to admit that every now and then, I find myself thinking about my left one.

Uh oh! That sounds sinister.

If I thought my right hand would be OK with a threesome, I might be open to that. But I'm scared to death they'll be into each other, and I'll end up just having to watch...

Seriously funny!

KellyJameson
09-03-2012, 07:04 PM
I have never met anyone I actually want to be sexual with. For me there has to be a meeting of the minds before a meeting of the bodies and I have not yet met
someone whose mind appeals to me enough to want to share my body with otherwise I'm indifferent about the body their mind is in.

susancheerleader
09-03-2012, 07:06 PM
I've noteced that most of the girls here seem to identify as straight. I myself consider myelf to be a bi women. I have dated and slept with men, women, CDs and TGs. Most of the CDs and TGs I have met personally prefer only men. I was just wondering what the rest of you identified as?

I am 100% a straight heterosexual.

Pexetta
09-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Hmm... when Silmarils and hands met, hands came off worst. Beren's got bitten off by Carcharoth, Maedhros and Maglor got theirs burnt to the extent that the former threw himself into a fiery chasm, and the latter forever after wandered the shores of Middle-earth, singing in pain and regret beside the waves.

Leah Lynn
09-03-2012, 07:14 PM
I've said it many times; I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. I do not say this as a joke; I wholeheartedly beleive it!

Lori B
09-03-2012, 07:17 PM
hmmm..:thinking:.....when dressed,,and really,,REALLY into it,,,,I could be with a man...but I'd need alot of :wine: and maybe :shots:....just to loosen me up:doh:,,,,,him too no doubt...:brolleyes::heehee:

Badtranny
09-03-2012, 07:26 PM
A man doesn't suddenly become a woman just because he shaves his body and puts on perfume and a wig. If you are a man who is attracted to such men, then you are a queer.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, but you need to accept the fact that you are not straight by any stretch of the imagination. Straight is not better than queer or gay or anything else, in fact straight is boring and oppressive, If you are lucky enough to be queer in some way then you should embrace it and be proud of it rather than try to excuse it away.

Sophia Claire
09-03-2012, 07:36 PM
Hmm... when Silmarils and hands met, hands came off worst. Beren's got bitten off by Carcharoth, Maedhros and Maglor got theirs burnt to the extent that the former threw himself into a fiery chasm, and the latter forever after wandered the shores of Middle-earth, singing in pain and regret beside the waves.

It burned the bejeezus out of Carcharoth, too. In fact, it's what sent him rampaging, leading to the showdown between him and Huan.

Moral of this story: HANDS OFF THE SILMARIL! I'm sure she appreciates this friendly PSA/dire warning.

MissTee
09-03-2012, 08:21 PM
I like girls only. Like many others I feel I've mastered the male persona, and slipping away to be female by dressing as one is both thrilling and relaxing -- in mind and spirit. Besides, guys are ugly as hell compared to girls. The thought of "being" with one is pretty disgusting to me.

Disclaimer - no offense intended by my comments. Just sharing my feelings with the girls . . . :battingeyelashes::doh::battingeyelashes:

Brittany CD
09-03-2012, 08:22 PM
Straight crossdressing male

Candice Mae
09-03-2012, 08:28 PM
I'm straight, so I guess you could say Candice is a lesbian... :)

STACY B
09-03-2012, 08:57 PM
A man doesn't suddenly become a woman just because he shaves his body and puts on perfume and a wig. If you are a man who is attracted to such men, then you are a queer.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, but you need to accept the fact that you are not straight by any stretch of the imagination. Straight is not better than queer or gay or anything else, in fact straight is boring and oppressive, If you are lucky enough to be queer in some way then you should embrace it and be proud of it rather than try to excuse it away.

Just STOP ! Let them think JUST THINK ! If you are just that what you say ,,,Gay or Queer WHATEVER ,,, How could you be anything else but LUCKY ? Instead of having a limited number of choices in partners seems to me an I might be wrong that the skys the limit an you have the run of the mill on choices if you are bi ? So hail,,,,hail the Lucky ones that say there bi,, You hold all the cards ,, Anyway answer your question I am married an fateful so that will answer for me . No Funny bizzness ,, I hate a CHEATER !

PretzelGirl
09-03-2012, 09:00 PM
I think the traditional sexual orientation labels don't really work that well for us.

:yt:

We are always fighting the gender "binary" but we are always quick to make sexual orientation binary. Quick, at what point does someone who only has sex with women, was born with male parts and fully transitions go from being heterosexual to homosexual? I think this is an area that words fall short and that obviously causes a lot of disagreement or discussion here.

You can't use binary words to describe a fluid subject.

UNDERDRESSER
09-03-2012, 09:12 PM
This kind of thread seems to crop up every month. Every study ever conducted, while few, has reached the same conclusion: the vast majority of crossdressers are straight. Something north of 90%. While your experience may be accurate, those you have met are homosexual men who happen to also be crossdressers.Yes. I do admit to having a feminine side, but heterosexual from the point of view of sexual orientation.

The mistake most people make, is that there is more than just one aspect to this. Physical gender, ( even that can be not clear. ) Sexual orientaion, Gender Identification, Gender expresion, Gender Performance. Probably a few others I'm missing.

Silmaril
09-03-2012, 09:58 PM
Moral of this story: HANDS OFF THE SILMARIL! I'm sure she appreciates this friendly PSA/dire warning.

"Oh no; I've said too much." :eek:
~R.E.M.

Made me laugh, girls. Now Sophia & Pexetta: behave! :heehee:

our gracie
09-04-2012, 03:58 AM
When MissTee says "Guys are ugly as hell compared to girls. The thought of "being" with one is pretty disgusting to me", this really sums it up for me.
I find no aspect of men desirable.
The term Male Lesbian has brought criticism from some, but it feels an accurate description of me.

Gracie.

I Am Paula
09-04-2012, 09:12 AM
There is no connection between gender and sexual preference. It's people presuming there is that gets us all labeled as gay.

bobbimo
09-04-2012, 09:17 AM
CD, I love the women.
So much fun to be with and be like.
Bobbi
and besides, being with men is such a pain in the behind :-)

BRANDYJ
09-04-2012, 09:40 AM
I identify as married and totally faithful.... that over rides everything else... imho

I love the way you said that Karen. I'm not married, but I do have an SO that I love and respect more then words can express. So I am totally faithful to her and it also over rides everything else.

UNDERDRESSER
09-04-2012, 11:37 AM
I love the way you said that Karen. I'm not married, but I do have an SO that I love and respect more then words can express. So I am totally faithful to her and it also over rides everything else.Ditto.

Even if i were Bi, I just wouldn't. I can't stand the thought of her being with someone else, the only way I can even imagine asking for that loyalty from her, is to give it in the first place.