PDA

View Full Version : Steppin' out tonight!!!

Gena Gurl
09-03-2012, 10:10 AM
Ok, here goes, spent all night Saturday trying new dresses, wig and make-up for the big night tonight. I have never had the courage to go out in the past mainly for family issues, but I think that this is something that is inbread in us to set our fem side free! My GF (she's going with me) tried a couple of make-up looks for a more dramatic going out and clubbing look, I loved it (pics to come). My fear is, what if I get pulled over? We are going to a CD friendly spot and meet up with about 15 gurls. Did I mention I cant wait!
Thanks Gena.

linda allen
09-03-2012, 10:24 AM
............ My fear is, what if I get pulled over? .

That's pretty simple - have her drive. Two ladies in a car, there's no reason for you to be driving unless she can't drive.

PS: Have a great time and tell us all about it.

Gena Gurl
09-03-2012, 10:27 AM
That's pretty simple - have her drive. Two ladies in a car, there's no reason for you to be driving unless she can't drive.

PS: Have a great time and tell us all about it.

Linda, good idea, but I'm not sure I can let go of my Beemer to her, sounds shallow doesn't it.

JoanAz
09-03-2012, 10:51 AM
Drive carefully and if you do get pulled over , dont (perspire) over it. There is NO law against wearing the clothing of your choice, and You will have your "aliby" sitting right next to you...
I don't pass but have gone through DWI check points on Saturday nights, again no problem.
((((HUGGS))))

Jorja
09-03-2012, 10:59 AM
So what if you do get pulled over? Be courteous to the police personel. Hand them your license and registration when asked. Enjoy your night out. If you have a few too many, call a taxi and get your car tomorrow.

Gena Gurl
09-03-2012, 11:22 AM
So what if you do get pulled over? Be courteous to the police personel. Hand them your license and registration when asked. Enjoy your night out. If you have a few too many, call a taxi and get your car tomorrow.

Jorja, thanks for the advice, the good news is that I do not drink at all so I know I will not get pulled over for that, but I might get pulled over for being in a "Pink Fog" LOL.

rachaelsloane
09-03-2012, 12:04 PM
Hi Gena,
As one that has only been going out a less than a year I can tell you that once you are out of the door and start to interact with others, all of the anxiety quickly goes away and you somewhat forget that you are wearing a dress.
Have fun tonight,
Rach

STACY B
09-03-2012, 12:09 PM
Dont think to Dam far into it ,,,You will just make yourself SICK ,,,, No one cares as much as you . So just take a deep breath an go .. Pulled over ? For WHAT ? Its your first time being out an seeing all the chix at the meeting place ,,,Not the COPS ,,, They have seen it all ,,, 10 times ,, Enjoy yourself .

Gena Gurl
09-03-2012, 12:27 PM
Dont think to Dam far into it ,,,You will just make yourself SICK ,,,, No one cares as much as you . So just take a deep breath an go .. Pulled over ? For WHAT ? Its your first time being out an seeing all the chix at the meeting place ,,,Not the COPS ,,, They have seen it all ,,, 10 times ,, Enjoy yourself .

Stacy, you are right, I need to focus on having fun and meeting other ladies and let the chips fall where they may.

STACY B
09-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Stacy, you are right, I need to focus on having fun and meeting other ladies and let the chips fall where they may.

What can happen ? Whats the chances yull be in the next episode of Caught on Camera ? I dont think the world will stop spinning just becuz you got dressed up like a lady an went out ? Yull beat yourself to death playing out crap in your head . Do what I do ,,, Stop ,,,Look ,,, Laugh ,,, Dont try an be a GG ,, Just be you dressed up PRETTY ,, Ya gotta look better right . So just be a more polished version of you ,,Not a new you ,,Just better you . We cant change it over night ,, So just do your best an keep on having fun with it ,, If your smiling all those around you will smile ,, Just like yawning ,,You yawn an they yawn ,, So smile !