PDA

View Full Version : Feminizing My Car

Katie83
09-03-2012, 10:11 AM
I've been thinking recently, that i would like to add some feminine touches to my car, to make it slightly more Katie's car, although i do use the car everyday in male mode.
It's a fairly feminine car to start with. Mostly girls drive then, it's a Renault Clio Sport, a cute little French hatchback. The picture below is like mine, but it's not my car.
My question is, what subtle things can i do to make it a bit more girly without making it too obvious and outing myself in the process! I've been thinking of some pink accessories, but i'm not too sure what.
Any ideas please?
Thank you.
Katie

linda allen
09-03-2012, 10:14 AM
Paint it pink!

If anyone asks, you are supporting breast cancer awareness. I don't know if they do that where you're from, but it's big in the USA.

Tracii G
09-03-2012, 10:24 AM
Get a lay that has flowers on it and hang it from the rear view mirror.

bridget thronton
09-03-2012, 10:36 AM
Just keep in mind that many women treat their car as a purse on wheels (hmmm... I guess I do too)

Katie83
09-03-2012, 10:45 AM
Paint it pink!

If anyone asks, you are supporting breast cancer awareness. I don't know if they do that where you're from, but it's big in the USA.

I saw a black one with pink wheels, that looked great, not sure that i'm that brave though!
Katie

linda allen
09-03-2012, 10:56 AM
I saw a black one with pink wheels, that looked great, not sure that i'm that brave though!
Katie

A bumper sticker that says "crossdressers.com" ? :devil:

Heather1129
09-03-2012, 10:58 AM
I keep a hair scrunchie on my gearshift lever.

Heather

Annie D
09-03-2012, 11:06 AM
I have a cute butterfly decal in the rear window and you could get some feminine sun shades to protect your interior. Many of the girls hang colorful beads from their rear view mirror and you could get some cute feminine cloth to cover the top of your dash board and the flat part inside your rear window; use the double sided tape to fasten it down. Some lady-like seat covers always are nice and a license plate holder that has a feminine shade.

Ashley D.
09-03-2012, 11:07 AM
I like Tracii G's idea.
What about a small vase of flowers in the drink holder.

Stephenie S
09-03-2012, 11:11 AM
I have a stuffed animal riding on my dashboard.

That's about it. For many years I left one of my broad brimmed straw hats with a pretty ribbon on the rear shelf, but the constant sun was not good for it so I brought it in. I wish I could figure out how to mount a small vase on the front of the dashboard to hold a flower.

S

Krististeph
09-03-2012, 11:22 AM
With the A/C & ventilation system completely off spray a few mists of one of your favorite perfumes directly into the vent. At first the scent may seem too strong, but you can speed up the evaporation of the top notes of the perfume and get to the lower notes of the scent. Run the heater for a few minutes with the outside air and your windows open. the low notes of the perfume will be more noticeable- very nice, somewhat subtle. TONS better than just a car air freshener though it does not last as long.

Another less obvious idea is to spend a fair amount of time cleaning and detailing the interior & exterior, here is why: guys are messier than girls in general, so by adopting the trait of cleaning more, you will further your separation to the collective male. Most women I see around here keep their cars free of clutter.

Just a couple of lateral ideas.

-kristi

StephineUK
09-03-2012, 11:38 AM
how about this .... dont you just love them eyelashes :)

Missy
09-03-2012, 11:51 AM
pink pin striping
flower floor mats
flower lays
hanging beaded
popuri scents

STACY B
09-03-2012, 12:20 PM
Used to sell those little bumper stickers at the Tobacco shops around here ,, An I bought one an put it on a guys truck that worked with us that said (BOYS LIE ) On the front of his truck,,, An on the back I put on that said ( BABY DOLL ) An they were both PINK ,,, An round in shape ,,,LOL,,,

GrayGirl83
09-03-2012, 12:23 PM
I love all these ideas. Never thought about girling up my Prius but now I don't know how I can't...

JenniferUK
09-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Another less obvious idea is to spend a fair amount of time cleaning and detailing the interior & exterior, here is why: guys are messier than girls in general, so by adopting the trait of cleaning more, you will further your separation to the collective male. Most women I see around here keep their cars free of clutter.

-kristi

Hmmm I keep my Mercedes spotless in and out, I must be a girl then lol

Katie83
09-03-2012, 12:39 PM
I have a cute butterfly decal in the rear window and you could get some feminine sun shades to protect your interior. Many of the girls hang colorful beads from their rear view mirror and you could get some cute feminine cloth to cover the top of your dash board and the flat part inside your rear window; use the double sided tape to fasten it down. Some lady-like seat covers always are nice and a license plate holder that has a feminine shade.
I love the butterfly idea, i think i will try and look for one of those.
Katie

I love the eyelashes. If i was a gg that is what my car would look like! I think i should be a little more subtle!
Katie

carnut62
09-03-2012, 12:59 PM
Katie,

I think it looks pretty feminine now ;) at least you don't have a huge truck like mine.

http://www.ltsportcover.com/tonneau-covers/Toyota/toyota-images/maroon-tundra-2.JPG

StephineUK
09-03-2012, 01:16 PM
Katie,

I think it looks pretty feminine now ;) at least you don't have a huge truck like mine.

that truck would great with eyelashes on ...

i bet you dont get many miles to the gallon in that !! nice truck though.

Sharon B.
09-03-2012, 02:15 PM
She probably doesn't but she will be able to walk away from a wreck

carnut62
09-03-2012, 03:41 PM
that would great with eyelashes on ...

i bet you dont get many miles to the gallon in that !! nice truck though.

Besides painting it pink and adding eyelashes not much else. It gets about 14Mpg but luckily I live about 6 miles from work ;)

Tracii G
09-03-2012, 06:01 PM
Being a University of Kentucky Basketball fan I put a pink U of K sticker on the back window of my SUV.

27th Jennifer
09-03-2012, 07:59 PM
Maybe it's not that great of an idea.....
(At least this is how it goes in the USA)

;)

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/girls-room-girls-car.jpg

Monique L
09-03-2012, 08:14 PM
You could make it look like this :D

GrayGirl83
09-03-2012, 08:18 PM

;)

I was totally going to make that same comment... most of the ggs I know have FILTHY cars :D

PetiteDuality
09-03-2012, 08:28 PM
Well, in my country, the Renault Clio was marketed as a girls car. I think you have not much to add :-)

GrayGirl83
09-03-2012, 08:29 PM
Well, in my country, the Renault Clio was marketed as a girls car. I think you have not much to add :-)

And I drive a Prius, which the movie The Other Guys described quite elegantly. "I literally feel like I'm driving around inside a vagina!"

kellycan27
09-03-2012, 08:36 PM
I am very surprised that nobody has suggested a ...... (wait for it) Front end bra!:battingeyelashes:

Mickitv
09-03-2012, 08:40 PM
I don't know if it matters at all but I would clearly have some form of stuffed animal in the rear window or on the seat and necklaces hanging from the mirror for those quick dress up nights.

RADER
09-03-2012, 09:11 PM
Now if you really want to Feminines your car, just pack it full of Kids. Than you have a
Soccer Mom's Car.
Rader

UNDERDRESSER
09-03-2012, 09:21 PM
She probably doesn't but she will be able to walk away from a wreckYou might be suprised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBDyeWofcLY

And that doesn't take into account the ability to dodge.

Katie83
09-04-2012, 12:38 AM

That was part of the reason that i bought it, i like it being a girls car.
I also like the stuffed animal idea. I will have to look for a suitable one.
Katie

bridgetta
09-04-2012, 12:43 AM
This thread makes me laugh

Mistybtm
09-04-2012, 12:44 AM

;)

So true LOL I like the comparison

Noel Chimes
09-04-2012, 04:52 AM
I have a stuffed animal riding on my dashboard.

I wish I could figure out how to mount a small vase on the front of the dashboard to hold a flower.

SSticking stuff in a car is an easy fix. It's called Velcro. I put a radio in my old car but had nowhere to put the rear speaker boxes. So a strip of Velcro on the box and a strip on the plastic inside of the rear hatch and bingo instant mount with no drilling, screws or mess.

Wendy W
09-04-2012, 08:32 AM
How about a pair of shoes or flats and a feminine colored sweater in the back seat. Maybe a Pink baseball cap in the front seat. Hmm..now it's beginning to sound like my SO's car! Good luck.

Wendy

JenniferR771
09-04-2012, 08:48 AM
I drive my wife's old car since she got a new one. You need femmy sunglasses on the dash. Maybe a charm bracelet or religious charm hanging from the visor. Tissue in the cupholder. Also lipstick. And maybe a box of fem sanitary products in the glovebox. And bumper stickers or window decals supporting fem causes. Vasser. Breast cancer awareness, Peta, right to choose.

*ROXY*
09-04-2012, 09:47 AM
Most of the subtle suggestions will probably make people think it's your wife/GF/SO car, vases, stuffed toys, pink floor mats. If anyone knows it's yours they're gonna suspect something is a little odd if they see girls clothing, necklaces etc. If I looked like you do in your Avatar I'd be driving it fully dressed with 'girls just wanna have fun' blasting out the stereo lol.

Katie83
09-04-2012, 10:29 AM
Most of the subtle suggestions will probably make people think it's your wife/GF/SO car, vases, stuffed toys, pink floor mats. If anyone knows it's yours they're gonna suspect something is a little odd if they see girls clothing, necklaces etc. If I looked like you do in your Avatar I'd be driving it fully dressed with 'girls just wanna have fun' blasting out the stereo lol.

Everyone knows it is my car and not my wifes, so i couldn't get away with saying it's hers. I could get away with the stuffed toys etc in there as my 5 year old daughter regularly travels in my car. Definately couldn't explain a pair of size 9 4 inch stilettos in the footwell though!
Katie

Gina X
09-04-2012, 10:46 AM
I am seriously considering a pink car for my next one, could be good!! LOL

Katie83
09-04-2012, 11:59 AM
I am seriously considering a pink car for my next one, could be good!! LOL

I love the pink Fiat 500s that i often see driving around. No way i could get away with driving one in male mode though.
Katie

flatlander_48
09-04-2012, 08:32 PM
I'll see that...

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=186735&stc=1&d=1346690277

...and raise you:

Not to be disrespectful or condescending, but there probably are not many women that will seek out little cars that are at home on a race course and will max out at 147mph and do 0-60 in 6.5 sec...

Barbaraheels
09-04-2012, 08:47 PM
Seatcovers; something feminine like leopard print or pink fuzz. You can always remove them if you have too. Mabey even a feminine stearing wheelcover.

BLUE ORCHID
09-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Hi Katie, If it has an antenna put a plastic flower on it.

Danni Renee
09-04-2012, 10:05 PM
I put a plastic flower hair clip on my driver's side sun visor and I just bought a flowered pony tail holder/bracelet to keep on the gear shifter. My car is white and I nicknamed her "snow white" and I have been so tempted to get a licence plate made for the front with that moniker. I also have a large Ford truck that my 15 year old daughter wants me to give her when she turns 16. I plan on on putting a pink "Silly Boys, Trucks are for Girls" sticker on it before I give it to her!

Danni

JenniferR771
09-04-2012, 10:15 PM
Good ideas, Katie. Can you get vanity license tags? something girly. "Hot tomato", "I heart DKNY". Or like my lis plates, "CDG xxx". Soft pink interior lighting. Your trailer hitch needs a girly cover..quilted satin in pink or red velvet.
There must be something you can do to your hubcaps...
Can you put nail polish on your tires? A perfect pedicure is so necessary these days.
But you need to be subtle,
Like say, big white decal letters across the top of the windshield, "Hot Moma".

Katie83
09-05-2012, 02:23 AM
I like the soft pink interior lighting. I'm going to look for some bulbs to do that. There are some great ideas here.
Katie

Gina X
09-05-2012, 05:49 AM
I love the pink Fiat 500s that i often see driving around. No way i could get away with driving one in male mode though.
Katie

I did see a car the other day, I'm not sure of make, but it was in a pinkish mettalic lilac colour, that would be nice...

JeanneF
09-05-2012, 08:56 AM

That's the opposite of my experience. Generally a guy's car is clean and a girl's car is a complete mess. My wife's Avant is filthy, while my Miata is spotless.

Beverley Sims
09-05-2012, 09:07 AM
My car is like a bad woman.
It is always playing up.
It does not need any more feminizing. :)

Katie83
09-05-2012, 12:29 PM
I've just ordered some pink bulbs to fit in the interior lights. Can't wait for them to arrive. Thank you for the idea JenniferR771.
Katie

linda allen
09-05-2012, 12:48 PM
I love all these ideas. Never thought about girling up my Prius but now I don't know how I can't...

A Prius is already a "girly" car. :devil:

Chickhe
09-05-2012, 01:00 PM
How about magnetic pin stripes and effects. That way you can add some subtle feminine changes while enfem and then peel them off when male...sort of like CDing your car.

Jaymees22
09-05-2012, 01:04 PM
Hi,I had put some red trim and emblems on our 2010 Honda Civic coupe which is kind of a girly car anyway. But we just traded it in on a gray 4 door 2012 Civic the coupe was too impractical and we were putting on a lot of miles (48k in 2yrs)..Jaymee

Jorja
09-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Not to be disrespectful or condescending, but there probably are not many women that will seek out little cars that are at home on a race course and will max out at 147mph and do 0-60 in 6.5 sec...

Oh I don’t know, I can think of a few. Dancia Patrick, Ashley Force, Courtney Force, Melanie Troxel, Hillary Will, Erica Enders, Milka Duno, Liz Halliday, Cyndie Allemann. There are more but I’ll leave you to drool on your own. ;)

flatlander_48
09-05-2012, 07:26 PM
Oh I don’t know, I can think of a few. Dancia Patrick, Ashley Force, Courtney Force, Melanie Troxel, Hillary Will, Erica Enders, Milka Duno, Liz Halliday, Cyndie Allemann. There are more but I’ll leave you to drool on your own. ;)

Yes, and...
Michelle Mouton, Shirley Muldowney, Lella Lombardi, Desiree Wilson, Pat Moss Carlsson, Denise McCluggage, Maria Teresa de Filippis, Angelle Sampey (or you pick the surname), Lyn St. James, Katherine Legge, Shawna Robinson, Deborah Gregg, Patty Moise, Ana Beatriz, Simona di Silvestro, Cora Schumacher, Bev Griffis, Sarah Fisher, Cheryl Glass, Sarah Cattaneo, Robin McCall Dallenbach, Tammy Jo Kirk, Karen Stouffer, Jennifer Jo Cobb, Erin Crocker, Susie Wolff

Sorry, you gave me an excuse to show out. What you don't know is that I've been a motorsports fan since I was still in single digits. In terms of names that people would recognize, when I was in junior high I used to watch 2 time Indy winner Gordon Johncock compete in supermodifieds in the early 60's before he got to the big time.

All the people that we have mentioned are anomalies. They are not regular in any sense. So, I stand by my premise. Most women are fairly practical. In MINI terms, most would be in Justas, some in S's and precious few in JCW's...

Samantha_Smile
09-05-2012, 08:20 PM
I've been thinking recently, that i would like to add some feminine touches to my car, to make it slightly more Katie's car, although i do use the car everyday in male mode.
It's a fairly feminine car to start with. Mostly girls drive then, it's a Renault Clio Sport, a cute little French hatchback. The picture below is like mine, but it's not my car.
My question is, what subtle things can i do to make it a bit more girly without making it too obvious and outing myself in the process! I've been thinking of some pink accessories, but i'm not too sure what.
Any ideas please?
Thank you.
Katie

Im just going to wade in and say that the car you posted is either the imaginatively named 172 or 182 cup model (172 and 182 bhp respectively). Better engine, brakes and suspension... not a girls car, they are a right laugh on roundabouts!
As far as feminising a car? I saw a man driving a poverty spec black clio with blacked out rear windows and a decal in pink font saying
"my other toy has batteries".

You could always go with something subtle but also a little bit boy racer and stick some pink cold cathode tubes under your glovebox and steering column to light up the footwells (you wire it up to the cig lighter with an inline switch - Dead easy if you can use a soldering iron).

Pink fuzzy dice cant hurt... if anyone asks, just retort with a bawdy "what man doesn't like getting in the pink?" LOL

Katie83
09-06-2012, 01:18 AM
Im just going to wade in and say that the car you posted is either the imaginatively named 172 or 182 cup model (172 and 182 bhp respectively). Better engine, brakes and suspension... not a girls car, they are a right laugh on roundabouts!
As far as feminising a car? I saw a man driving a poverty spec black clio with blacked out rear windows and a decal in pink font saying
"my other toy has batteries".

You could always go with something subtle but also a little bit boy racer and stick some pink cold cathode tubes under your glovebox and steering column to light up the footwells (you wire it up to the cig lighter with an inline switch - Dead easy if you can use a soldering iron).

Pink fuzzy dice cant hurt... if anyone asks, just retort with a bawdy "what man doesn't like getting in the pink?" LOL

Well spotted Samantha. My car is a Clio 182 with the 2 exhauast pipes. It's the same as the one in the picture. Whilst it may not be the girliest Clio, it's still based on a girly car!
I love the idea of the sticker about the other toy, but i'm not sure i could get away with it. Fluffy dice i like though, as i've seen some of the little ones in pink they look nice. I've just ordered some pink bulbs for the interior lights which will look quite girly hopefully.
Katie

alisa63
09-06-2012, 12:59 PM
I like to keep feminine smelling hand lotion in my car for a couple reasons. First I like smooth hands, but also after using it inside the car, the smell kind of lingers for a while. I love getting back into my car while running errands and hopping back into that girly smell.

JeanneF
09-06-2012, 02:23 PM
Sorry, you gave me an excuse to show out. What you don't know is that I've been a motorsports fan since I was still in single digits. In terms of names that people would recognize, when I was in junior high I used to watch 2 time Indy winner Gordon Johncock compete in supermodifieds in the early 60's before he got to the big time.

You forgot two of the most important motorsport heroines, at least to me.

Michelle Duff (http://www.michelle-duff.ca) and Robera Cowell (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberta_Cowell).

More on Michelle Duff (http://www.ttwebsite.com/features/0280.php)

Pexetta
09-06-2012, 03:54 PM
I love this thread. It inspired me to buy a pair of "femmy sunglasses for the dash".

flatlander_48
09-06-2012, 11:14 PM
You forgot two of the most important motorsport heroines, at least to me.

Michelle Duff (http://www.michelle-duff.ca) and Robera Cowell (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberta_Cowell).

More on Michelle Duff (http://www.ttwebsite.com/features/0280.php)

Thanks! I didn't know about them...

Dutchgal
09-06-2012, 11:42 PM
I recommend a pink hair scrunchie around the shift lever...

Rachel Morley
09-06-2012, 11:51 PM
I recommend a pink hair scrunchie around the shift lever...
Great idea! ... I'm gonna do this to my white Miata :)

Tera
09-07-2012, 12:32 AM
Make sure to put pictures up of the lights when you install them. I'm curious as to what that would look like

ReineD
09-07-2012, 12:44 AM
Sorry for being such a dunderhead about this, but what on earth determines whether a car is feminine or masculine? It's just a car! lol

When my kids were growing up I had a van. I drove it mostly, but my ex did too. It especially came in handy after we weren't carting kids around in it so much, for trips to the hardware store or long distance trips. I never thought it was masculine or anything. It was just my main method of transportation, and it drove like a dream. :)

Oh, and BTW ... my current car is a two door Honda Accord, and it is not cluttered. :p But my boys! You should have seen the stuff they kept in their cars. Sub-woofers and other sound system components in their trunks, school papers and books all over the place, empty soda cans, there used to be tons of CDs before iPods, and snacks and the discarded wrappers from the snacks. But, maybe that's just regular teenager behavior. Their girlfriend's cars were equally messy. One of their girlfriends held her rearview mirror up with duct tape until I fixed it for her. lol

Katie83
09-07-2012, 02:54 AM
Sorry for being such a dunderhead about this, but what on earth determines whether a car is feminine or masculine? It's just a car! lol

When my kids were growing up I had a van. I drove it mostly, but my ex did too. It especially came in handy after we weren't carting kids around in it so much, for trips to the hardware store or long distance trips. I never thought it was masculine or anything. It was just my main method of transportation, and it drove like a dream. :)

Oh, and BTW ... my current car is a two door Honda Accord, and it is not cluttered. :p But my boys! You should have seen the stuff they kept in their cars. Sub-woofers and other sound system components in their trunks, school papers and books all over the place, empty soda cans, there used to be tons of CDs before iPods, and snacks and the discarded wrappers from the snacks. But, maybe that's just regular teenager behavior. Their girlfriend's cars were equally messy. One of their girlfriends held her rearview mirror up with duct tape until I fixed it for her. lol

It's not so much whether the car is feminine or not, although small cars could probably be considered more feminine, and big cars more masculine.
It is more about the accesories or items left in or fitted to a car that may hint that it belongs to a woman rather than a man. I would just like a few subtle things on my car that are more feminine than masculine, without making anything too obvious.
Katie

ReineD
09-07-2012, 03:17 AM
It's not so much whether the car is feminine or not, although small cars could probably be considered more feminine, and big cars more masculine.
It is more about the accesories or items left in or fitted to a car that may hint that it belongs to a woman rather than a man.

Oh sorry, I misunderstood. I have a lot of female friends and honestly no one has feminine looking things in their cars, although some of my sons' gfs had some "cutesy" things (a giant pair of pink sunglasses), but they were teenagers. A friend is an art teacher and has a lot of art stuff (art books, jars of turpentine, brushes, canvases). Other friends who have younger children tend to have lots of kid stuff (toys, kid sneakers, sippy cups, etc). One of my friends is on the road a lot and she uses her car as a home office, so she has a small portable printer, copy paper, office supplies, etc.

I keep bug spray and sun block in my car, for last minute hikes. The only makeup I carry around is lip gloss and a lip pencil, and they live in my purse. I also have a baseball cap in the back seat to screen the sun from my face (it's a plain tan color), and a pair of sneakers and socks in the trunk. And jumper cables in the trunk too. I also have a small pillow that I use as lumbar support for my lower back when I'm on long drives. And there's always a bottle of water in the cup holder. And maps in the driver door pocket, although now I use the GPS on my phone. Oh, and I also keep an extra pair of reading glasses, and some pens handy. And I do keep a reusable bag with handles on the floor in the back seat, for quick runs to the grocery store so I don't have to use a plastic bag.

linda allen
09-07-2012, 06:58 AM
My wife sometimes keeps a small stuffed animal in her car.

Katie83
09-07-2012, 07:45 AM
Some of my sons' gfs had some "cutesy" things (a giant pair of pink sunglasses), but they were teenagers.

I guess it's some of the cutesy things that i would like in my car, although i'm no longer a teenager, by quite a few years.
Katie

I Am Paula
09-07-2012, 03:17 PM
I saw an actual Mary Kay caddie yesterday. I'll admit to a bit of jealousy.

flatlander_48
09-07-2012, 05:40 PM

Well, some people seem to find it necessary to assign gender to everything. In this case, it could be how the demographic of the buying public turns out or it could be the way that the car is specifically marketed or how a particular model is equipped. Back in the day (60's, 70's) if you had a Boss 302 Mustang, for example, that was a very masculine car. It made all the right sounds and had all the go-fast equipment. However, if you had a 6-cyl Mustang, that definitely leaned toward the feminine side.

At one point, common logic was that a lot of secretaries bought Fieros. Don't know if that was actually the case or if it was just anecdotal. However, towards the end of the run when they made the 2M6 GT model, I would think that the demographic changed. Still, though, I stand by my original premise. The intersection of women and performance cars is not a major thing. While there are women out there who drive GTIs, JCW and GP MINIs, ZR-1 Corvettes, Vipers, et al, they are not the focus of how those cars are marketed. Conversely, in a lot of cases, minivans, wagons and econoboxes are marketed specifically towards women.

Anyway, I think it is both the intent of the car and the prepondenence of the people who buy that particular model.

JenniferR771
09-07-2012, 05:51 PM
Sigh. Yea, my wife had a 6 cylinder 66 Camero when we first got married. At least it was a stick shift, 3 speed synchro. Bright red. Her sister had a blue one, 68 with V8 motor, but it was an automatic. I will go out and check my wife's 2009 recent four door sedan foreign car, and see if she has anything cutsy.

Patrice_CD
09-07-2012, 06:16 PM
This is our car. :battingeyelashes: We get sooooo many looks and compliments on the Lashes. :battingeyelashes: I just LOVE them!

GrayGirl83
09-07-2012, 06:31 PM
This is our car. :battingeyelashes: We get sooooo many looks and compliments on the Lashes. :battingeyelashes: I just LOVE them!

CUTE. Is there a site from which you get them or something?

Patrice_CD
09-07-2012, 06:49 PM
CUTE. Is there a site from which you get them or something?

Yes Dani, http://carlashes.com/ I also have the bling across the top for eye liner:battingeyelashes:

Katie83
09-08-2012, 02:22 AM

Those eyelashes look cute. I like them.
Katie

k lynn
09-08-2012, 05:15 AM
I drive a yellow mini cooper everyone says its a girls car the inside smells heavelly thats the perfume I spray in the inside for airfreshner its by victoria secret

Princess_of_Hckloins
09-08-2012, 07:22 AM
Earlier this summer, I noticed this car parked near a Goody's clothing store done up in pink.

flatlander_48
09-08-2012, 09:12 AM
Earlier this summer, I noticed this car parked near a Goody's clothing store done up in pink.

Well, there's WRONG and Just SOoooooo WRONG...

Unfortunately, this one is 'way past Just SOoooooo WRONG...

Katie83
09-13-2012, 03:43 PM
My pink bulbs have arrived, i have fitted them. I think they look nice. They sort of look more purple though. What do you think?
Katie