PDA

View Full Version : What do you dislike

Candice Mae
09-03-2012, 09:18 PM
When you are getting dressed or undressed, is there one part of the process that you hate doing? And try and make it something that a gg would dislike aswell.

Candice hates the taste of her make up remover, some how she always gets a little taste when removing her make up. She is also enraged when the ends of her fake lashes comes off of her eye lids.

Diana Bain
09-03-2012, 09:27 PM
My final step is lip liner, lipstick and gloss...get it right and completes the look...screw it up, well I think we've all been there.

heatherdress
09-03-2012, 10:48 PM
Getti9ng dressed is usually fun - just about every step. Getting undressed is the not fun part. Removing make-up is the worst part. Eye make up. I find it challenging to apply. Necessary. Fun to wear. And a pain in the butt to remove.

Lorileah
09-03-2012, 10:51 PM
I dislike planning a look and outfit only to get to the point where I put on the outfit and it doesn't work...Or the hair doesn't go with it. Usually I have several back-ups though (bot hair and outfits) and always one "go to"

Have you thought of using olive oil for make up removal? Doesn't taste bad...but it can add inches on the hips over time :)

Tracii G
09-03-2012, 11:39 PM
You know Lori I had an older lady tell me use olive oil on your crow's feet before going to bed.
Might make your face get fat who knows.

prene
09-03-2012, 11:51 PM
shaving - Yuck

along with that getting rid of hairs on my brow that have grown out.

Mistybtm
09-03-2012, 11:55 PM
Getting undressed is the bad part for me. and getting those false eyelashes just right I love wearing them but wow what A pain. worth every minute of it :D

Contessa
09-04-2012, 12:10 AM
My only problem I have is around the top of my top there is that annoying makeup stain. I want to not try to put makeup under my chin but it is another place for five oclock shadow. What do some of you all do? Don't put makeup there or you have found an effective cleaner.

Tess

jessicapaige
09-04-2012, 12:22 AM
I love the finished result, but pretty much the entire makeup process! I wan't that Fifth Element makeup box.

And taking it off is the worst part. I want to fall asleep gorgeous, wake up gorgeous, and never have to lift a finger!

sandra-leigh
09-04-2012, 12:50 AM
Darn nylons tear so easily!

becky77
09-04-2012, 02:20 AM
Hair removal without a doubt.

MsKimiko
09-04-2012, 02:51 AM
i absolutely hate cleaning off eye make up and eyelash glue residue..:Angry3:

Kate Simmons
09-04-2012, 04:54 AM
Well, no one likes getting "de-constructed" when we have to take it all off. However, I've developed a little smirk when I do that, especially after having fun all night. ;):)

Cheryl T
09-04-2012, 08:48 AM
SHAVING!!!!!!! I really have to start laser and get rid of this shadow. I'd love to be able to use less makeup and look a bit more natural.

GrayGirl83
09-04-2012, 09:33 AM
So many of the things above... shaving is probably the biggest one as it prevents me from doing makeup as often as I like. I'm blessed with soft, sensitive skin but the downside is if I shave more than every 2 days or so (and shave=shave close enough I don't have gross beard showing through my foundation) it's a) super painful and b) causes nicks and redness.
My big Irish/Polish head is second. makes finding a good wig a pain and adjusting any wig next to impossible so that I'm not showing too much forehead.
Lack of cleavage/ability to wear low-cut tops and farmer's tan are the remainder but those are addressable with tanning salons and a decent breast plate (if I had the money for either).

linda allen
09-04-2012, 09:41 AM
shaving - Yuck
Yep, shaving is the worst. As a guy, I use an electric razor. To really be Linda, I have to use a safety razor and shaving cream. It takes longer, it's a mess, it sometimes hurts, and I sometimes cut myself. And I can still feel some beard.

linda allen
09-04-2012, 09:43 AM
I want to fall asleep gorgeous, wake up gorgeous, and never have to lift a finger!

Have you ever lived with a GG? Watched her get ready for bed or get ready to go out? They go to a lot of trouble to look good. Not as much as we do, but still a lot of trouble.

Katie83
09-04-2012, 09:48 AM
Another vote for shaving from me. I hate it. I would love a permanently hair free body and face without spending ages with a razor in my hand.
Katie

outhiking
09-04-2012, 10:35 AM
I hate removing my nail polish. It's easy enough to do and quick, but I miss having pretty nails.

PretzelGirl
09-04-2012, 02:42 PM
The most frustrating that a GG would agree with? It has to be my hair. I love having my own long hair, but it is so thick and coarse that it requires a lot of work and I have trouble getting it to hold a curl. The reward is when you get it right.....

Jocelyn Quivers
09-04-2012, 02:46 PM
Getting Undressed- Removing eye liner, mascara and the stinging, piercing burn of make up removal wipes!!:Angry3:

Getting Dressed- All of the excitement, and anticipation in how good I will look when I put on an outfit and upon the first couple of pics, I discover the outfit does not look good for my build. Very demoralizing!:sad:

GrayGirl83
09-04-2012, 03:22 PM
Getting Dressed- All of the excitement, and anticipation in how good I will look when I put on an outfit and upon the first couple of pics, I discover the outfit does not look good for my build. Very demoralizing!:sad:

Nothing can depress me quicker. 100% agree

flic
09-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Hair removal definitely, a real pain and probably i would have to say taking makeup off, any sense of illusion is shattered with one wipe, that's super depressing. I hate how you can be contented for hours and then one face wipe takes it all away again, i want to be naturally pretty dammit!

x Flic x

Nikki A.
09-04-2012, 06:00 PM
Most frustrating is eyeliner & shadow & mascara. Get the eyeliner perfect and then screw up the shadow or mascara. Take it off & start all over and nothing works right UGGH

xdressed
09-04-2012, 06:09 PM
Darn nylons tear so easily!

Hair removal without a doubt.

The most frustrating that a GG would agree with? It has to be my hair. I love having my own long hair, but it is so thick and coarse that it requires a lot of work and I have trouble getting it to hold a curl. The reward is when you get it right.....

Getting Undressed- Removing eye liner, mascara and the stinging, piercing burn of make up removal wipes!!:Angry3:

Got to agree strongly with all of these

Janet77
09-04-2012, 06:10 PM
Without a doubt, eyeliner is a nightmare to apply correctly. I don't think I will ever get the hang of it.:sad:

ReineD
09-04-2012, 06:56 PM
And try and make it something that a gg would dislike aswell.

I thought I'd weigh in, if anyone wants to compare notes. :)

Makeup: There is nothing about the makeup application that I enjoy or dislike, it's just neutral .. what must be done if I want the desired effect. It is annoying if my hand slips when applying mascara though, but I just put a dab of moisturizer on a Q-tip and dab at it for 2 seconds. If I have eye shadow underneath, I just add a little over that spot and blend it all in, so it's no big deal. To make things easier, I also use a liner pencil and it's easy to fill in missed spots.

I do enjoy taking my makeup off. I feel as if my skin can breathe again, after cleansing.

Hair: I have very long, thick, and very straight hair. During the years when I was trying to change this (curling it, or getting perms), I often had bad hair days and this was annoying ... until I figured something out: work with what you got! So now I allow my hair to be what it wants to be, and this means taking no time trying to get it to do what it doesn't want to do. lol I keep it long and straight and it is especially nice after it's been freshly washed. I let it dry naturally. If I want it out of the way, I tie it in a high ponytail, which can look elegant if I'm all dressed up and have nice earrings on. Once in a while I'll wear a head band or a hat. So, no annoyance there.

Clothes: I don't like getting runs in my nylons when I'm out, or any spills or tears in my clothes, or a shoe malfunction (broken heel). But I guess that's to be expected with everyone.

One annoyance I do share with everyone ... putting new outfits together to suit a particular occasion (if one of the two or three pieces I usually wear together is in the wash or something). Invariably, the outfit either looks too casual, or too dressy, or too conservative, or too young. Sigh.

Jordan-NH
09-04-2012, 07:55 PM
I love the finished result, but pretty much the entire makeup process! I wan't that Fifth Element makeup box.

And taking it off is the worst part. I want to fall asleep gorgeous, wake up gorgeous, and never have to lift a finger!

Couldn't agree more. I actually don't put on makeup very often because I find it frustrating. Put it on just to take a picture or so no one can see me? Doesn't seem to make sense. Besides, I can never seem to shave close enough. I would rather work on my outfit, feel more feminine and not look in the mirror.

Brittany CD
09-04-2012, 07:57 PM
Putting on makeup. I like makeup, but I hate putting stuff on my face.

kimdl93
09-04-2012, 08:08 PM
For me it's the moment when I have to force myself to start converting back to male mode. I just hate the thought.

BLUE ORCHID
09-04-2012, 09:04 PM
When It's time to put Orchid away for the night.

Rachel Morley
09-04-2012, 10:50 PM
All the padding. I wish I didn't have to wear a LLPG with hip and bottom padding and then there's breast forms as well of course. It's hot and after several hours of the tightness of that LLPG it begins to dig into me, and I don't care for it. So what I dislike is not having a fat a$$, hips and thighs! :)

GrayGirl83
09-04-2012, 10:54 PM
100% agree with the eyeliner. I always end up with jagged, messed up raccoon lines. The only way I've been able to make it work is to use makeup remover cloths to carefully remove the excess but that's a lot of waste

All the padding. I wish I didn't have to wear a LLPG with hip and bottom padding and then there's breast forms as well of course. It's hot and after several hours of the tightness of that LLPG it begins to dig into me, and I don't care for it. So what I dislike is not having a fat a$$, hips and thighs! :)

Again, another great one. I would HAPPILY take a really fat butt and thighs if it meant they were curvy and womanly (and that I could wear shorter skirts and bikinis)

Eryn
09-05-2012, 12:24 AM
I dislike having to remove perfect nail polish after a day of dressing because I have to go back to male mode. There are probably a few GGs who can't wear polish on the job so they would share my disgust at destroying 10 perfectly polished nails.

Carrie R
09-05-2012, 12:38 AM
It's all a lot of work and I'm terribly lazy. Or maybe I make it more work than it needs to be.

Leigh_n_il
09-05-2012, 12:40 AM
Shaving for me Dolls... it just takes so long to keep the arms, legs and chest nice and smooth.... I won't even mention the contortions to do my back!

AngelaMichelle
09-05-2012, 12:48 AM
I will have to agree with the hair removal. It takes me forever and I always either miss a spot or end up with razor burn somewhere.
Messing up my make-up is just a given right now since I'm in the early phase of the learning process.

Missy
09-05-2012, 01:08 AM
most girls and women sometimes change or gets dressed in front of each other it just part of being female LOL