PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping with breasts

MissTee
09-04-2012, 12:05 AM
I occasionally see people posting that one is not supposed to sleep in "breast on" mode. I have a pair of mylar wrapped silicone teardrop breast, and occasionally sleep with them on (inside a snug bra.) Am I going to catch cooties or something? :eek:

Missy
09-04-2012, 12:14 AM
some breast forms could break or tear to the point they can not be fixed due to rolling over on them while you sleep
there are foam breast that will not break or leak while you sleep

as for cooties if you sleep with cooties you might catch cooties lol

Eryn
09-04-2012, 12:16 AM
No cooties, but you might pop a form if it is a fragile one. I'd suspect that the larger and softer the form is the more likely this is to happen.

Candice Mae
09-04-2012, 02:23 AM
When Candice stays for the weekend, I do have a pair of forms that glue on and are safe to sleep in. I've slept with them on probably four times with no problems.

linda allen
09-04-2012, 06:18 AM
I occasionally see people posting that one is not supposed to sleep in "breast on" mode. I have a pair of mylar wrapped silicone teardrop breast, and occasionally sleep with them on (inside a snug bra.) Am I going to catch cooties or something? :eek:

Did the manufacturer warn you not to sleep in your forms? Mine (Amolux) did. The reason is, too much pressure can damage the forms and "pop" them. I've slept in them a couple times, but sleeping on my back and I don't sleep well on my back. I get a better sleep by taking them off first. I joke to my wife that I bet she wishes she could do that. :heehee:

There are "sleep/travel" forms available that you can sleep in and pack in a suitcase. They will not have the feel, weight, and bounce of silicone, though.

BLUE ORCHID
09-04-2012, 06:24 AM
Hi Tee, Although you may roll over and crush one I've done a few times oh waht a great feeling to wake up with BOOBS.

WifeofWrenchette
09-04-2012, 06:29 AM
Your skin may not like it so much either. Probably a heat rash could develop with the silicone ones.

daarleane
09-04-2012, 07:15 AM
Mine are silicone and the manufacturer advises against sleeping in them. Since they cost what they do, I haven't taken the chance.

linda allen
09-04-2012, 07:36 AM
Your skin may not like it so much either. Probably a heat rash could develop with the silicone ones.

I wore mine (attached) for more than 24 hours a couple days ago (including sleeping in them, but on my back). I even took a bath and a shower with them on (I just wanted to see what it felt like). No rash, no problem.

Now when I say "attached", these are the ones with the sticky back but I still have to wear a bra to keep them from coming loose so I was wearing my Ahh Bra the entire time.

Claire Cook
09-04-2012, 07:42 AM
Sounds like there are lots of reasons not to do this. I'd rather my forms last longer, so I wear a bra at night .. looking forward to putting the girls in when I wake up!

linda allen
09-04-2012, 07:52 AM
I don't understand why implants don't burst from sleeping on them, but forms will. But, what do I know?

My wife can sleep on her stomach by pushing her (DDD) breasts out to each side. Looks a bit like outriggers on a canoe! :devil:

Kaz
09-04-2012, 08:06 AM
The forms I use now I have had for maybe 8 years now, but for maybe three of years they weren't used much as I went for a smaller size. Got through two pairs of those - they ripped, but not by sleeping in them. I sleep in mine now most nights. Don't sleep on my front though. side or back. Waking up with them is just so awesome! xx

Cheryl T
09-04-2012, 08:20 AM
It's not recommended to sleep in your forms unless you are wearing the foam "sleep forms" that are available. The reason is that should you forget and sleep on your stomach the pressure could burst one of the seams and ruin the forms that you spent good money on.
That being said, I almost always sleep in my silicone forms. I just love the feeling, especially waking up and having my breasts there reminding me of who I am. I always sleep on my back or side and have never had a problem. I would suggest that if you plan on doing the same that you buy a Genie bra or a sports bra and not wear any that has underwires as they may pressure the seams inadvertently and cause a failure.

I shopped on Ebay and found an inexpensive pair for just at night. I reserve my good forms for when I go out just to be safe.

wilt575
09-04-2012, 02:15 PM
I solved that problem a few years ago by getting my implants. Never liked forms anyway having to put in and take out

JohnH
09-04-2012, 02:19 PM
As an individual with real breasts (B cup) I do not like to sleep on my stomach.

John

Karren H
09-04-2012, 02:35 PM
I got cooties bad once... nothing to make light of! Just sleep on your side..... on rubber sheets......

ReineD
09-04-2012, 02:36 PM
You won't catch cooties :p, although as others have said, you can risk damaging your forms. But my big question is, wouldn't it be more comfortable just wearing a girls' silky nightie? Isn't sleeping in a bra and forms awfully constricting, like it would be if you slept in a pair of blue jeans and socks?

Michelle 51
09-04-2012, 03:12 PM
I ruined a cheap set of forms sleeping in them.Also got a heat rash once .Having said that they feel so nice to wake up to that I still wear them on occasion.My new set are not so fragile.

VS Fan
09-04-2012, 03:37 PM
Never had a problem sleeping in them... they are 38C forms... but I do sleep on my back or side for sure. Nothing beats waking up with them already in place - especially when you don't have to jump out of bed right away. It's also like being "hugged" all night... which for me is great since I have a "non-cuddler" SO... and physically I'm "needy" in that department. Might be a whole separate thread on that topic LOL...

VS Fan

Nicole Brown
09-04-2012, 04:26 PM
This is a very interesting discussion and I feel that I must add my two cents. Occasionally, maybe a few times a year, I have the opportunity to live full time for about a week. On these occasions I attach my forms using Hollister adhesive and leave them attached until they fall off, then reattach them. When my chest is properly prepped with alcohol, and the forms are attached correctly, they will remain in place for 4 - 7 days. This means that I wear them 24 hours a day, including sleeping, for the entire time.
I usually sleep on one side or the other and have never had any difficulty or had any damage to my forms.

ReineD
09-04-2012, 05:52 PM
On these occasions I attach my forms using Hollister adhesive and leave them attached until they fall off, then reattach them. When my chest is properly prepped with alcohol, and the forms are attached correctly, they will remain in place for 4 - 7 days. This means that I wear them 24 hours a day, including sleeping, for the entire time.

I would have thought you'd get rashes, but come to think of it, people who are in casts survive those periods without major problems. I've heard the covered skin gets itchy though, and I'm wondering if you experience the same?

Tracii G
09-04-2012, 05:58 PM
You won't catch cooties :p, although as others have said, you can risk damaging your forms. But my big question is, wouldn't it be more comfortable just wearing a girls' silky nightie? Isn't sleeping in a bra and forms awfully constricting, like it would be if you slept in a pair of blue jeans and socks?

A very good point indeed.
I have never worn my to bed I'm afraid I will get suffocated!

flatlander_48
09-04-2012, 08:09 PM
I have set a pair of forms from Janet's Closet that I sleep in a maybe half a dozen times a month. I've had them for over a year with no problem. I rarely sleep on my stomach, so it's not a problem...

MissTee
09-04-2012, 08:10 PM
I sleep with mine on when I can. I'm told it's okay to do so as long as I wear a snug bra. As Blue Orchid and Kaz mentioned, it's a special feeling to wake up with a bra full. As to technique and to keep from getting a rash I use baby powder (lavender scented) between the mylar skin on the forms and my chest. Keeps them from sticking, me from getting all sweaty, and I smell good. No slipping issues, either, as the bra holds them in place.

As for being too confining, I really don't notice. I suppose for me the sensation of boobies trumps any confinement concerns, and honestly an evening in clip on ear rings hurts a heck of a lot more. My forms are not expense (less than $100) and I purchased off e-bay. They are a good quality and feel real -- kind of heavy and bouncy. I have a number of nice silk nighties I sleep in, too, and sleeping with the nightie on and breasts in add volumes to the experience.

Nicole Brown
09-04-2012, 08:16 PM
I would have thought you'd get rashes, but come to think of it, people who are in casts survive those periods without major problems. I've heard the covered skin gets itchy though, and I'm wondering if you experience the same?

Hi Reine,
Actually no, I have never had any problems with rashes or itching. I have heard of other girls who have experienced these symptoms, but I never have myself. I guess I am just a lucky girl...

docrobbysherry
09-04-2012, 09:09 PM
However, even my forms WITHOUT those damaging poly covers will give me rashes and blisters from moving around in my sleep! :doh:

I have discovered that getting rashes and blisters depends on which sports BRA I wear at nite! It can't have one of those "won't slide" strips at the bottom. It can't hold them too tite. And, too loose is even WORSE!:sad:

sissystephanie
09-04-2012, 09:26 PM
Breast forms were made to wear when you don't have real breasts! They were NOT made to wear to bed, and virtually every breast form made will tell you so. The weight you put on them while tossing and turning will, over time definitely damage them. Although I am a male, I have had natural 40 B's since I was about 18 years old. So I don't wear forms now, but when I did I learned to care for them. And yes, I do wear a sleep bra at night!!

Beverley Sims
09-05-2012, 09:04 AM
If you wear forms for an extended period the use of nursing pads against your body can be of greatbenefit if you perspire or have moisture problems with the forms against your skin.

Kimberlyfaye
09-05-2012, 01:50 PM
I wear mine to bed. Well I am now since I started dressing again. No problems yet but if anything does happen to them it's not the end of the world because I want to replace them soon with a larger size. I'm an A cup at the minute but I want to be at least a C.

cyndigurl45
09-05-2012, 02:25 PM
LOL when I first read this I was confused, I mean I eat play and sleep with my breast, there kinda a part of me, then I saw breast form OK I get it and yes the roots are blonde :-)

Carmen
09-05-2012, 03:52 PM
This is a very interesting discussion and I feel that I must add my two cents. Occasionally, maybe a few times a year, I have the opportunity to live full time for about a week. On these occasions I attach my forms using Hollister adhesive and leave them attached until they fall off, then reattach them. When my chest is properly prepped with alcohol, and the forms are attached correctly, they will remain in place for 4 - 7 days. This means that I wear them 24 hours a day, including sleeping, for the entire time.
I usually sleep on one side or the other and have never had any difficulty or had any damage to my forms.

Nicole I have had the same opportunity and experienced no problems. It is blissful to have my rack always there when I wake up, taking a shower, getting dressed, cooking etc... They are always there and out in front!

Nicole Brown
09-05-2012, 06:58 PM
Nicole I have had the same opportunity and experienced no problems. It is blissful to have my rack always there when I wakw up, taking a shower, getting dressed, cooking etc... They are always there and out in front!

Hey Linsey,

You said it girl, there is nothing like having a nice pair of breasts round the clock. And I totally agree with you, I love waking up with them in place and immediately going in for a shower.... Heaven....

MissTee
09-05-2012, 08:31 PM
Hey Linsey,

You said it girl, there is nothing like having a nice pair of breasts round the clock. And I totally agree with you, I love waking up with them in place and immediately going in for a shower.... Heaven....

I agree as well . . . and would add I derive a special kind of emotional fulfillment from it, too.

WifeofWrenchette
09-06-2012, 05:23 AM
I wore mine (attached) for more than 24 hours a couple days ago (including sleeping in them, but on my back). I even took a bath and a shower with them on (I just wanted to see what it felt like). No rash, no problem.

Now when I say "attached", these are the ones with the sticky back but I still have to wear a bra to keep them from coming loose so I was wearing my Ahh Bra the entire time.I wondered why more crossdressers didn't use the Ahh Bra. Glad to know at least one does. I always thought that would be the way to go if you were going to use forms.

Traceyjo
09-06-2012, 06:10 AM
I have a pair of good quality size 7 silicon breasts and sleep in them whenever I can. I've never damaged them but I'm prepared to take the risk that I might because I love the sensation and it's so nice to wake up and feel their lovely heaviness in my bra. I never sleep on my stomach when I'm wearing them even though I sometimes do other times.

Misty52
09-06-2012, 04:28 PM
I agree "flatlander_48"..I have a pair from Janet's Closet and had them for a few years now. I have sleep in them a few times and LOVE waking up with them on..

AnnaBMarie
09-06-2012, 07:04 PM
By accident slept through the night with forms and a bra when the Ambien kicked in too soon. I can't recall the specifics of the dreams I had that night, but I'm pretty sure I was a female in most of them. Does anyone else dream as an alternate gender?

Kaz
09-06-2012, 07:14 PM
By accident slept through the night with forms and a bra when the Ambien kicked in too soon. I can't recall the specifics of the dreams I had that night, but I'm pretty sure I was a female in most of them. Does anyone else dream as an alternate gender?

I always wake up thinking I am a woman... especially if I have breasts (OK forms)... And yes I have dreams where Kaz is a real woman... I remember quite a few of them. They are usually those big technicolour things, where you wake up shattered and just want to go back to sleep?

The best times are when you actually can keep them on for a few days though 24/7 x whatever, as in Linsey, Nicole... awesome experience!

BTW as a Brit... what the hell are 'cooties'?:D