PDA

View Full Version : not sure if compliment or what.

girlinside
09-04-2012, 01:40 AM
so ive been talking with my SO lately abput my need to dress fem, and for now shes ok with yoga pants. well anyway monday i was at her place laying on the florr watching tv with her with out my shirt on, and she goes you have a curvy side like a girl. i didnt know if it was a compliment or just her pointing out things on my body that she finds interesting. all i said is i know and its the same way when im standing. i really wish my tummy was smaller so i would look more like a girl. :) thoughts and tips about getting to wear more cloths.:daydreaming:

RADER
09-04-2012, 01:05 PM
That is a tough read. It just might be she is liking what she See's Or pointing out something like you said.
Maybe next time, you could have her b a little more specific about what she said.
Rader

ReineD
09-04-2012, 01:06 PM
... and she goes you have a curvy side like a girl.

She made an observation about you looking like a girl to some degree, and it is only a compliment if she believes that girly traits are desirable in a boyfriend. If she is queasy about you wearing girl's clothes other than yoga pants (which are not significantly different than men's yoga pants (http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/images/photo/2009/01/29/0129-CODES/26645147.JPG)), this might indicate that she is not pleased about you having a feminine backside. You should ask her though.

Melissa Rose
09-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Based on the little information provided, I think she was making an observation and not giving a compliment. If all she "allows" you wear in her presence is female yoga pants, I would not take her comment as a compliment. We often interpret what we want or believe into words, actions and situations. It is called confirmational bias, and we all suffer from it. To borrow a quote erroneously attributed to Freud, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".

girlinside
09-08-2012, 01:29 AM
thanks for your replies sorry i didnt send back faster but i couldnt find my thread hahaha. yea ill have to ask her the next time were together to see if shes ok with my slightly girly backside. i have yet to wear the yogas in front of her but ill have to ask if she would like to see them some time. additionally this past weekend we took a shower and she gave me body wash i said it smelled girly. she promptly said well why not smell like a girl if you want to look like one. is that more of my brain thinking to far into it, or should i just ask her how far she is ok with this for now?

Davena Doll
09-08-2012, 02:32 AM
You where laying sideways right. I think every body whishes there tummy was smaller. I told my wife I wanted to go to the valley CD's, she said "God D@&it" that is a compliment right. About tips on getting clothes I go to the threft store my section is about 1.5 feet long so I have to go to alot of them.

ReineD
09-08-2012, 02:14 PM
... or should i just ask her how far she is ok with this for now?

This would be wise. Then, you'll know. :)

anonymousinmaryland
09-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Sounds like you have a friend, indeed. Push the issue, don't shove it. Best wishes.

girlinside
09-08-2012, 09:19 PM
thanks guy as always you know what to say.