PDA

View Full Version : A good thing about a wedding

Jordan
09-04-2012, 08:23 AM
My wife went to a wedding lately and had nothing to wear she knows I dress I told her I had a skirt she might like we are verl close to the same size. I have offered before and she would never wear one but this time she saw it and said it was very cute tried it on and loved it than she asked what top do I wear with it and showed her next thing I knew she took both and wore them. Guess I lost them to her but what a break thru.

Cheryl T
09-04-2012, 08:26 AM
It's not a loss....it's sharing....

Jordan
09-04-2012, 08:31 AM
Even if it is lost what a thrill she loved something that I bought a great break thru that she would wear something that I bought

bridget thronton
09-04-2012, 09:26 AM
Just shows you have good taste (I agree sharing is not a loss)

Cynthia Anne
09-04-2012, 11:09 AM
That would be a great way to lose! I would love to lose like that! Hugs!

Kimberlyfaye
09-04-2012, 11:34 AM
That is a good break through Jordan. My SO has borrowed lots of my clothes. I don't mind. There are even clothes she wants for keeps. unless it's something I love I will usually say take it. I wont get to wear it very often anyway.

RADER
09-04-2012, 12:27 PM
That is so nice that you are able to share. I say you just hit a home run.
Rader

Kelli Ca
09-04-2012, 12:29 PM
That's really great, how happy ou must've been

sonna
09-04-2012, 01:08 PM
Guess I lost them to her but what a break thru.
maybe sharing maybe not but i bet it was worth it.

BethCD
09-04-2012, 07:02 PM
My wife borrowed my earrings and necklace for a wedding we attended. I was big smiles all night !!!

Raychel
09-04-2012, 07:12 PM
My wife will very often borrow some of my dresses. Well I guess it is only borrowing if you get them back. When ever i ask her about any if the items, she just says "Is that a problem"
I guess the corret answer is no, But sometimes...........

Anyways is is still a good sign of acceptance, :thumbsup:

linda allen
09-05-2012, 07:41 AM
My wife wore one of my blouses when we went out to dinner with friends a couple weeks ago. I posted a thread about it.

I joked that if sombody complimented her on it she might forget and say "Oh it's XXX's, I just borrowed it.

Claire Cook
09-05-2012, 07:43 AM
How sweet! Just another benefit of living with us....

Beverley Sims
09-05-2012, 07:46 AM
Ths type of thing always seems like progress.

BLUE ORCHID
09-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Hi Jordan , Been there and done that that's what you call a win-win you both won that one.

JenniferR771
09-05-2012, 09:34 PM
SIGH! I am waiting for the day my wife borrows something. That would be a big sign of acceptance. No hints that, that would ever happen. However Ms is in a slightly better mood after she pressured and convinced me to get rid of about a third of my 30 dresses. Including the one in my avatar. Now I have to buy replacements. Shopping again. Oh darn.

Anybody got suggestions on how to get my wife to borrow my stuff? How to convince her I am mostly normal?

Jordan
09-06-2012, 08:07 AM
Yes it was a very exciting time for me I hope she will ask ,ore often. After she got home she washed them and handed them back to me and said thanks, Ahe said people there thought he outfit was cute

linda allen
09-06-2012, 08:10 AM
............. Ahe said people there thought he outfit was cute

And she said "You ought to see it on my husband!" :heehee:

Missy
09-06-2012, 08:19 AM
when me and wife got to gather her rule was and still is for me not to wear any of her cloths, but their was nothing in the rules as her wearing my cloths. Each time I find out she is wearing any of my cloths I just crack a ear to ear smile, and she just looks at me then asks "oh do you mind me wearing this?" after she already got it on. have fun

Ressie
09-06-2012, 08:30 AM
I was also at a wedding Michigan Saturday. What are the chances? Not many women were dressed up though.

kimdl93
09-06-2012, 09:29 AM
That's a great way to build a rapport. No loss at all.

BethCD
09-13-2012, 06:06 PM
jennifer, when we gather in Saugatuck next month you' ll have lots of friends to help you shop.......!!!!
Beth

SIGH! I am waiting for the day my wife borrows something. That would be a big sign of acceptance. No hints that, that would ever happen. However Ms is in a slightly better mood after she pressured and convinced me to get rid of about a third of my 30 dresses. Including the one in my avatar. Now I have to buy replacements. Shopping again. Oh darn.

Anybody got suggestions on how to get my wife to borrow my stuff? How to convince her I am mostly normal?