PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Ideas

jjjjohanne
09-14-2004, 05:20 PM
Hi Everyone!

Please share some halloween costume ideas!

(I accidently started this post in the F2M forum - - OOPS! But now I'm home)

jjjjohanne
09-14-2004, 05:23 PM
Now, I'll start the list with a goofy idea I got this week... Female Dog. Wear face paint and dog ears, perhaps a nose and then whatever feminine outfit that seems appropriate. A extra touch, stuff four bras and give yourself an array of breasts as a female dog would have. That would require a dress that will allow them to be visible. This is an outfit that a guy not wanting to be out can wear and not seem too feminine. I guess you could skip shaving your legs and it would still be in character. But if you are dressing up for halloween, you've gotta shave your legs! Even if its your only time all year! I'm thinking this is a prize winning costume. If you wear this and win anything, you owe me some shoes or a pair of hose or something. :^)

Happy Halloween!

PS
Now, if you own four bras and have no boobs, then that's just plumb funny!

nuffsaid
09-14-2004, 06:04 PM
Why not go with the classics.
THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST, or Just a Witch costume.
If you're the good girl how about the Fairy God Mother or an Angel.
For Scary try the Vampire look. A friend of mine have these fangs that she wears on her teeth. I think she said her destist put them in. They are so.. cool. I'm having them put in this year. I could either be a Vampire or a Warewolf.

How's that?

AnnaMaria
09-15-2004, 02:35 AM
I was personally thinking about something along the lines of a bar wench or a maiden. But I am not sure which i would rather be. But I do know that if I dress up it will be in something that will give me a reason to have my wife help me with my makeup and hair so that it will give me a chance to let her see Anna without realizing what is actually going on. Or maybe a school girl or secretary. Those would be cool to.

emma
09-15-2004, 06:08 AM
I think im going to do the School Girl thing and go out to a local "friendly" bar in the area. Im going to do the white blouse, plaid skirt, white thigh highs with the little bows on them. I think it will be a lot of fun!

mchelle
09-15-2004, 07:14 AM
i like the schoolgirl thing..just got a cute pleated skirt.
mayb ill check some halloween stores too

Jennifer_Ph
09-15-2004, 07:18 AM
I like to go as a Hooters Girl. Easy and fun costume. Comfortable as well.

nuffsaid
09-15-2004, 07:20 AM
I like Anna Maria's idea about barmaid wench or a maiden. maybe I will go.

Sara Kat
09-15-2004, 11:54 AM
I definatly have a "badass girl" theme this year. I either want to be Ripley (Sigourney Weaver), Trinity (Carrie-Ann Moss), or Alice (Milla Jovovich).

joesephine
09-15-2004, 12:14 PM
I've decide on going as michigans governor Jennifer Granholm. Girl friend not to fond of idea of me in womens clothes( possh, she expendable). It will be my first public exposure in public. My friends there will at least think its hallowen. There may be harrasment at work when they hear about it though. What do I care, one of them wears Dale Ernhart underware.

Can't wait for the big day. Thinking of making a vote for Bush garter to wear with my democratic governors legs.

Joesephine

sammyd
09-15-2004, 04:43 PM
as i said in the other thread, ive got a female friend up north, we're probably going to go out swapping roles... she's gonna go in a male costume and im gonna go in a female costume

Felicity
09-22-2004, 09:29 PM
If I were bold enough, I would go as the Final Fantasy X charactor "Lulu"

Kari_E
09-22-2004, 10:13 PM
I am going to a party as a grey alien, big head silver suit, I think for the most part “greys” are sexless aren’t they? Not exciting for here but am looking forward to it.

ToxicDisneyGoddess
09-22-2004, 10:39 PM
I Think i am going to go as a princess yup :P any excuse to wear a big pretty dress

britney

samanthajay
09-22-2004, 10:56 PM
since i might be at an anime convention i might dressed as an anime chick or a jrocker. yoshiki ohh god.

Renecd
09-23-2004, 12:20 AM
I think I will be a cheerleader this year. I usually go to the NYC Halloween parade. Last year was the first time I was actually in the parade and what a trip!

Hugs,
Rene

Alayna
09-23-2004, 12:28 AM
since i might be at an anime convention i might dressed as an anime chick or a jrocker. yoshiki ohh god.
Oh man, I would love the opportunity to dress up as an anime chick!

samanthajay
09-23-2004, 12:31 AM

i would love to dress up as here ninja chicks are awsome

Sarah Cummings
09-23-2004, 12:50 PM
Although I've done this before several times, I'll be a naughty school girl again this year. The difference will be , before I wore a dirty blonde wig, slightly curly with a white blouse and a red long sleeve sweater. A red plaid pleated skirt that came down just above my knees. Black stockings with the seam in the back and black high heels with white ankle socks with lace, and just white cotton briefs. This year, Same wig and blouse. no sweater. New skirt with black lace around the hem of my skirt. sandlefoot stay up stockings and white bikini briefs. The same black high heels. Even I get exited knowing about that and can't wait till halloween to show of my shaved legs. I'll be going to a karaoke club where I know all the regulars and they don't know I'm a lady in disguise. So they will see me and all talk of this other guy that we there all know will stop. He dresses every year as a woman, but not that he goes all out. The talk has been that he has sexy legs while dressed. They havn't seen mine YET!!!! :p Oh yeah, I'll sing the song from Deanna Carter "Did I shave my legs for this? LOL LOL Sarah Cummings :p :p :p

ToxicDisneyGoddess
09-24-2004, 07:14 PM
Ok so it's been decided, I Will be going out In full length ballgown that's black and white, Then i will be wearing a mardi gras style mask in the same colours as the dress, Full length black gloves, and to top it all off Black Feather Angel wings im going to look stunning might have to get some pics for yall

genevieve_ohara
09-25-2004, 10:51 AM
I'm going as a Tavern Wench...peasant shirt, bodice, hoop skirt and all. Bought a killer outfit on eBay.

My only dilemma...should I use my own cleavage...ample for a man...or breastforms? I'll let you know.

sissigirl
09-25-2004, 01:22 PM
Now, I'll start the list with a goofy idea I got this week... Female Dog. Wear face paint and dog ears, perhaps a nose and then whatever feminine outfit that seems appropriate. A extra touch, stuff four bras and give yourself an array of breasts as a female dog would have. That would require a dress that will allow them to be visible. This is an outfit that a guy not wanting to be out can wear and not seem too feminine. I guess you could skip shaving your legs and it would still be in character. But if you are dressing up for halloween, you've gotta shave your legs! Even if its your only time all year! I'm thinking this is a prize winning costume. If you wear this and win anything, you owe me some shoes or a pair of hose or something. :^)

Happy Halloween!

PS
Now, if you own four bras and have no boobs, then that's just plumb funny!Yes I love to shave my legs anyhow and thought about coming out as a girl this year Ive been out to drag clubs before but I think if I go as a girl with friends they'll get the hint that I just don't joke about crossdressing but that I do regrualy and I do I have more female wardrobe than male I be crossdressing permanally if it was widely excepted Hell Id have real breast implants in that case I already keep a slender body and shaply legs

Girl.Faye
09-28-2004, 02:36 AM

<3 Sango :D

I'd rather go as Freya or Chi from Chobits :D

Freya

http://s88899671.onlinehome.us/freya.gif

Chii

http://s88899671.onlinehome.us/chii.gif