PDA

View Full Version : a friend of mine uses a MOBIL HOME/RV JUST TO CROSS DRESS since they closed down the

luscious
09-04-2012, 09:17 PM
CD LOCKERS.

what do you think of mobil makeup shops on wheels for CD's?

I think it would be something different

Chickhe
09-04-2012, 11:53 PM
I think it would be neat to have access to a change room. I'm thinking 24 hours, next door to photography studio, makeup and clothing store.

Dawna Ellen Bays
09-05-2012, 05:20 AM
I think it would be neat to have access to a change room. I'm thinking 24 hours, next door to photography studio, makeup and clothing store.

TOO funny! :heehee: Hey, waitaminnit! That's a GREAT idea!

linda allen
09-05-2012, 07:08 AM
As someone who has changed in the front seat of a small car, I think changing in an RV is a great idea.

As a paying business venture, no, I don't think it would be a success.

luscious
09-05-2012, 03:26 PM
lockers rentals at lydia's was around since the early 80's .

I have seen advertisments.

IT WAS ABOUT $65.00/MONTH

they had a bathroom, makeup mirror and I think a shower but I do not rember that part

Being Paige
09-05-2012, 03:28 PM
I have seen these offered in the past, very expensive!!

Carmen
09-05-2012, 03:30 PM
This is nothing new to me...have been using my RV for several years at various locations. Ahh what luxury to have my own little apartment at my disposal!

BLUE ORCHID
09-05-2012, 03:44 PM
I've had RVs' for over 30yrs. never leave home without my dressup things
un less another couple is going with us.

Laura912
09-05-2012, 04:36 PM
Probably better than changing in a sleeping bag!

luscious
09-05-2012, 10:07 PM
found a makeup and hair trailer

http://www.amusementtrader.com/image/3391/item.html

$25k USA

LYDIA'S had about 110 locker customers at $65/month

probably not as many customers who want or need the service as it use to be

san francisco calif and a few other places have lockers for rent

lowxr
09-05-2012, 10:11 PM
I think there is a place in Toronto that has lockers, changing rooms and a photographer ??? anyone else know of this ???

Lynn Marie
09-05-2012, 10:55 PM
I deceived my wife and daughter for years before my divorce. Then I deceived my girlfriend for years too. No more. Never again. I now really hate that time of lying and deception. I'm older now, single, living alone, and happier than I've ever been. It's just so nice to live in openess and honesty. I wish the same for all of you who are still hiding. May you all come out of the closet successfully and slam that door shut forever.

Stephanie47
09-05-2012, 11:56 PM
Yep, and most Wal-Mart allow overnight parking for RV's. :)

linda allen
09-06-2012, 06:48 AM
I deceived my wife and daughter for years before my divorce. Then I deceived my girlfriend for years too. No more. Never again. I now really hate that time of lying and deception. I'm older now, single, living alone, and happier than I've ever been.

After two failed marriages (nothing to do with crossdressing), I felt the same way. Then I met my eventual wife. It's been 34 years now and I love her dearly. She is out of town now and I miss her every minute.

Dressing in an RV isn't deceiving a wife if she knows about it and/or participates. For one reaason or another, many of us aren't comfortable getting dressed and walking out our front doors for the neighbors to see. The RV or trailer is a way to dress away from home and in an area where you feel safe. It's probably cheaper to rent motel rooms than to buy an RV for just this purpose, but if you already have one, it's great for this purpose.

luscious
09-06-2012, 04:00 PM
many people I have met if there wife found out it would end in a messy divorce or if there friend and associates found out they would either feel uncomfortable or in some cases it could end there friendship.

some people who belong to certain groups or churches would have serious issue to deal with and.........................

some people think you are the " DEVILS FINEST WORK "

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?177183-carmen-on-mediatakeout.-some-harsh-comments-but-also-some-love

THAT IS WHY PEOPLE TEND TO STAY in the closet with the cding although its
COLD DARK AND LONELY IN THERE

I deceived my wife and daughter for years before my divorce. Then I deceived my girlfriend for years too. No more. Never again. I now really hate that time of lying and deception. I'm older now, single, living alone, and happier than I've ever been. It's just so nice to live in openess and honesty. I wish the same for all of you who are still hiding. May you all come out of the closet successfully and slam that door shut forever.