PDA

View Full Version : do u want to look younger?

danielle.cd
09-04-2012, 11:51 PM
have u noticed how many people look younger when they are dressed as opposed to when there in drab , holy cow it just blows my mind to think that u could drop ten or twenty years off you just by adding some clothes and makeup . wow .

Barbara Ella
09-05-2012, 12:16 AM
Being 65 years old, and never having experienced the pleasure of presenting female in younger years (started only one year ago), the answer is of course. I would love to see what i might have done in my thirties. Thank heaven the makeup can go on thick enough not to show up on the camera. real life presentation is confined to being a 65 year old lady. No way to hide it.

Having said that, I still love what I am able to do today and would not trade it for anything. Just wish I could do it more.

Keep the rose colored glasses on girls.

Barbara

Cheryl T
09-05-2012, 04:58 AM
Of course I want to look younger and my wife tells me that I look 45 which is wonderful seeing as how I just turned 63.

Thera Home
09-05-2012, 05:15 AM
Hello Ladies
Good Question. I ponder this as I too am a fogey, I guess I would love to feel youger as far as strength and livlyness are concerned but so much as wisdom and looks. I like the way my hair looks like now, Im greying on the sides and my beard(when I grow it) is salt and pepper looking. My wisdom has been granted by GOD throught the years of struggles and hardships I have encountered which I wouldn"t trade for the world. Yes,the makeup does wonders.(I could look twenty if I wanted too), Once correctly made up(not the halfa$$) work I do. But once made up and pretty it definitly gives me a sense of well being and I really enjoy that along with all the qualities that it bring to the forefront like love and nurturing and kindness and on and on. Supresses the (I k*ll you) attitude, which I don't mind at all. Sometimes it creeps out and lets itself be known as I sure some of you have seen:doh:.

:)
Thera

Kate Simmons
09-05-2012, 05:25 AM
Makeup works wonders Hon. Even if I'm dressed for "dirty work" with a sweatshirt and pants and have on my bra with forms and some shadow, mascara, foundation blush and lipstick, it makes a world of difference.:)

BLUE ORCHID
09-05-2012, 06:40 AM
Hi Danielle, I've often noticed that the lady looking at me in the mirror looks a lot younger than me.

Beverley Sims
09-05-2012, 09:12 AM
I would like to look twenty again.

Gena Gurl
09-05-2012, 09:21 AM
You bet ! For sure I love to look younger than my years. I definetly look younger as my fem self than my male self. I am 63 years old and the pic of my avtar is a recent picture. Thank goodnes for make-up that makes us look younger. In fact, I've stated before that I look better now than when I was younger (Cougar). Great thread!

docrobbysherry
09-05-2012, 12:27 PM
Like Barbara and Gena, I'm in my 60's. Maybe I look a little younger dressed. What do u think?

Thera Home
09-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Makeup works wonders Hon. Even if I'm dressed for "dirty work" with a sweatshirt and pants and have on my bra with forms and some shadow, mascara, foundation blush and lipstick, it makes a world of difference.:)

Hi Kate
You know when I work out in the yard or beyond I work best w/ just a pair of shorts and boots, I just dislike the feeling of anything hanging on me while wooking. Maybe Im just wierd:heehee:. BTW love your avatar

Like Barbara and Gena, I'm in my 60's. Maybe I look a little younger dressed. What do u think?

You look wonderful Sherry,keep up the good work:)

Thera

ArleneRaquel
09-05-2012, 01:09 PM
I had better look younger after all the time & money I have spent getting gorgeous. I feel that I do look younger & sexier.

AllieSF
09-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Like the above 60's ladies, hell yes, I want to be younger and definitely do look younger dressed as a female. No one ever believes my true age when I tell them. I just can't stop telling them because I think that I am addicted to those great replies, "What???? I thought you were only 45!"

suchacutie
09-05-2012, 01:45 PM
Everyone does! That's why the cosmaceutical industry makes so much money!

cyndigurl45
09-05-2012, 02:35 PM
I love how make-up makes me look younger, something I really never paid any attention to was how much I touch my face during the day, make-up has made me aware of it LOL

billiecdee
09-05-2012, 02:48 PM
funny thing i always dress younger as a girl also.

Kaz
09-05-2012, 02:48 PM
Who doesn't? want to look younger that is!

I don't think I do this in order to look younger, this river runs deeper than that, but Kaz looking back at me in the mirror looks way younger than the dude I am!

Hair and a bit of make-up takes many years off me!

Having said that my wife came back from town today with a big grin - someone had asked her if her kids were back at school (holidays ended last week) - like our youngest is 24 (I think? well she was last time I asked)...! And she had zero make-up on!

But for us guys who wanna be girls (well, for some of the time at least...)... the younger the better... I can then get away with the short skirts etc... :heehee:

kimdl93
09-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Time is a b***ch. anything that knocks off a couple years is welcome...but oh to have the skin of a twenty something again!

Nicole Brown
09-05-2012, 06:09 PM
I had an appointment yesterday with my urologist and since I will begin living full time soon I felt it was time to let him know of my plans to begin my transition. During this appointment, I offered him my cell phone to view a picture of what Nicole looks like, the same picture that is my avatar. He looked at the picture, looked at me and then back to the picture at which time he said that the woman in the picture couldn't be me as she does not appear to be anywhere near my age. Had I been dressed I most likely would have kissed him....:o

I assured him that it was me and offered to return to let him meet Nicole in person. I am going back tomorrow for a short consultation and can't wait for him to meet me. As I left his office I was happy as could be and very grateful to Cover Girl.....

KateSpade83
09-05-2012, 09:37 PM
Being slim enough makes you look younger. I look way better today at 43 then when I was obese at 32 years old. Some people think I'm 28!