PDA

View Full Version : New wig.. woo hoo.

beckydee
11-21-2005, 01:15 PM
Hi Girls,

Well I went and bought a new wig didn't I! Straight in to the shop, went through practically the whole selection and then this sweet thing screamed "Buy me!!"

I have to say I spent a bit more, (OK, a lot more) than I planned to but hey, what's a girl to do? You gotta have what you gotta have!

It feels fantastic and moves wonderfully, been flicking like a shampoo model all afternoon.

It also has a monofilament cap, so when its parted it looks like my own scalp (minus the dandruff, lol). So, whaddaya think? Is it me, hope so after beating up my plastic like that!

(BTW I have to admit to a little, ok quite a bit, of airbrushing on the photo but I just wanna look my best for you all...)

Paula Rae
11-21-2005, 01:32 PM
Hey Becky,

Congratulations. If that's the wig in your avatar, it looks fantastic.
Nice avatar, nice wig, I like them.

Ricki B

beckydee
11-21-2005, 01:35 PM
Thanks Ricki B,

It sure is me in the Avatar (as I said with a little judicious airbrushing ;-)

TGMarla
11-21-2005, 01:37 PM
Well I, for one, think it looks great! Shampoo commercial! That's funny, but I can relate. Long hair feels wonderful.

GypsyKaren
11-21-2005, 07:23 PM
Becky, I think you did just great. I learned the hard way that you have to spend a bit to get a good look, especially if you plan on going out, and being able to try on different styles and colors is the way to go.

GypsyKaren

Veronica E. Scott
11-21-2005, 07:55 PM
Great hair lovely features pretty face what more could a guy want?