PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful time yesterday

Cam
09-06-2012, 02:35 AM
Yesterday I had what is probably the most freeing experience yet for me. I was meeting an old high school buddy (we graduated almost 30 years ago) for lunch. Now I don't normaly stay in a skirt while I am out and about, but I do ride around in the car if I have to pick up someone from work, school, etc. Anyway, I was in a hurry when leaving the house and forgot to change into a pair of shorts or slacks before I left. When I got out of my truck at the restaurant and metup with him, he glanced at me and asked if I forgot something. I looked down and realized I was still in my denim mini...I made the split decision not to worry about it and went in side. I got some strange looks from some of the other patrons but no negative comments. Even had one young lady walk up and ask me how I kept my legs looking so beautiful. (I am a forme ballett dancer with long muscular legs) I said thank you and told her I had been a dancer and that dancing helps keep the legs looking young.
Now, I was not trying to pass nor could I even if I wanted to with my beard and bald head. To say the least, I was thrilled to be able to have lunch with my friend and not be uncomfortable. By the way, my friend is gay and has known that I dress since we were roommate before I got married.

I wish everyone could have this experience and just be themselves anywhere they went......sigh maybe one day!

Chris

Cynthia Anne
09-06-2012, 04:50 AM
Hi Chris! That does sonnd like a great day you had! Here's hopeing you have many more! Hugs!

noeleena
09-06-2012, 05:03 AM
Hi,

Sounds like youd make a true Scottish lass. or other. he he .....

Now that woman was not concerned with said skirt so why should any one else . Now i wonder if i can get away with that .

Ooops im a Scot any ways, as to the Kilt itll have to be a womans .

Glad it went well for you,

...noeleena...

BLUE ORCHID
09-06-2012, 06:12 AM
Hi Cam, It sounds as though you are comfortable with your self.

linda allen
09-06-2012, 06:17 AM
That's my wife's biggest worry - that I will forget and go outside or answer the door with some "girl" clothes on. Or my boobs. These boobs are getting more normal feeling every day.

Roberta Marie
09-06-2012, 07:14 AM
That's how I would prefer to dress, skirt and top but no makeup or wig. I've ventured out a time or two like that, just to run some errands. A couple of times my wife and I needed to run to the store to pick something up, and I said that I either needed to put on some makeup and hair or change into jeans. She replied that she was not willing to wait and I should just go as I am.

Have I mentioned lately that my wife is an amazing woman?

kimdl93
09-06-2012, 09:37 AM
that's pretty neat. Glad you had a good time being yourself!

kelliT
09-06-2012, 09:41 AM
Way to go cam, I am having a wonderful day today myself. Bought a few new items yesterday and today and wearing a very comfortable pair of womens jeans that look great on me at work. Liberating!

Missy
09-06-2012, 09:41 AM
it all you
one step at a time
glad you had fun