PDA

View Full Version : Gratitude

kelliT
09-06-2012, 11:34 AM
I have been a crossdresser for many, many years. I have had the luxury of stepping out in my younger days passing. And even at 44, I have good genes of looking younger. Many years hard, enjoyable, not so enjoyable. Many purges, down and up times. Today I want to thank the universe for enabling me to show a softer side, to embrace it. To thank the world for my wife who supports me, although with baby steps, it is by far more than I could ask for. Although my thoughts of wanting to transition was some 20 years ago. I want to thank the man in me for having the courage to get up each day. We spend our lives hiding, living in secret. Not sure where we belong. Here's to all of you that have to the courage to be you.

I salute you:)

Kate Simmons
09-06-2012, 11:36 AM
The bottom line is life is what we make it Hon.:battingeyelashes::)

Stephanie47
09-06-2012, 11:50 AM
I think when you have an accepting wife, it makes expressing a feminine side easier. Although one may not run around town en femme because of society's constraints, it is nice that one's life partner recognizes the entire human being. There's much angst living in a very deep and dark closet. Then, there's a closet that has louver doors and opens occasionally. I have always viewed my cross dressing as needing moderation and balance, less I lose a life partner.

And, your picture/avatar is great. A little trimming of the eyebrows and I bet your wonderful wife would say you look absolutely beautiful. Your facial features are more womanly than most of us. Anyway, you look terrific.

kelliT
09-06-2012, 12:05 PM
I think when you have an accepting wife, it makes expressing a feminine side easier. Although one may not run around town en femme because of society's constraints, it is nice that one's life partner recognizes the entire human being. There's much angst living in a very deep and dark closet. Then, there's a closet that has louver doors and opens occasionally. I have always viewed my cross dressing as needing moderation and balance, less I lose a life partner.

And, your picture/avatar is great. A little trimming of the eyebrows and I bet your wonderful wife would say you look absolutely beautiful. Your facial features are more womanly than most of us. Anyway, you look terrific.

Thank you, been trimming daily and almost there. Balance is a must as I know I can go over board. So Thankful for recognizing it.

Carlene
09-06-2012, 12:16 PM
Thank you for that post, KelliT. I too have much to be thankful for, but it is nice to be reminded sometimes.

Carlene.........:)