PDA

View Full Version : my method for cleavage

I Am Paula
09-06-2012, 01:55 PM
I was just sitting at my computer, looked down and thought, "the girls look pretty good today". Thought I'd share my method, cause it doesn't use tape. I hope this comes out, it's my first try at posting a picture.
Wear a super push up bra (this ones a b-cup), the ones that boost you 3 cup sizes, and fasten it on it's tightest setting. Pull all the moobage you've got into the cups.
Spray the round side (outside) of a chicken cutlet (breast enhancer) with hairspray, and let dry a moment. Now pull the bra away from your chest, place the tacky enhancer sticky side toward you, ( yes, backwards) just so it won't show. Do any adjustments. The hairspray as just sticky enough that everything should hold all day. I found that the backward enhancer prevents the gap at the cleavage line. Run a little contour powder down the middle if you like. Anyway, works for me. Those super pushup bras don't feel very natural, but are great for days you really want to be noticed. Cheers- Celeste

RenneB
09-06-2012, 02:12 PM
Thanks for sharing girl.... I too don't use tape and use a pair of well placed forms. The right bra makes all the difference....

PS love the necklace too....

Renne.....

Shelly117
09-06-2012, 07:16 PM
I use the super pushup bra with another one regular bra right on top of it.
Gives that extra lift and support. Love it when they are like that.

Marlana
09-06-2012, 07:53 PM
I haven't heard of a super push up bra.

I Am Paula
09-06-2012, 08:29 PM
Victorias secret, La vie en rose, and others sell unlimate pushup, three sizes up bras. More padding than a senators expense account. I wear a 38B, and it brings me up to a lrge d cup.

BLUE ORCHID
09-06-2012, 08:38 PM
Hi Celeste, The mind of a Crossdresser is a wonderful thing it never stops working.

Missy
09-06-2012, 08:43 PM
do super push up bra come in 44?

Kim_Bitzflick
09-06-2012, 08:43 PM
And here I thought duct tape would do everything!

Nice job.

sissystephanie
09-06-2012, 08:45 PM
I am a natural 40 B, but usually wear a 38 B. If I am wearing one of my super pushup bras, I am instantly a 40 D or DD! The cleavage is great! And yes, I am a man!!

AlisonRenee
09-06-2012, 09:36 PM
do super push up bra come in 44?

Try Torrid. Their website shows several in sizes up through 44DDD. I'm wanting to try one of their bras myself and I'd like to go to a Torrid store for a proper fitting.

Anyone have experience at Torrid stores?

alexa_steele
09-07-2012, 09:28 AM
silicone bras pulled in tight and held with a push up! works awsome!!!

*ROXY*
09-07-2012, 10:12 AM
I wear a 46B plunge bra (from Evans), pull it all in and looks ok, only problem is with hairy chest it doesn't really cut the mustard, she's ok with leg shaving but not chest, that's something she loves, plus she's not ready to see her husband with boobs yet :-) - the only things that she was hestitant on was the wig and bra. Don't wear wig very often - too bloody hot and same for bra as satin and it's actually felt like summer last couple of weeks. It helps if you've got a bit of moobage going on

reb.femme
09-07-2012, 03:40 PM
I haven't heard of a super push up bra.

JiveTurkeyOnRye did a good Youtube for this item. Worth the watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgPhuL2LVBA&feature=youtu.be

Rebecca x