PDA

View Full Version : How many times have you asked yourself..

DeeDee
09-14-2004, 06:20 PM
A beautiful women is walking either towards you or in front of you, neatly put together, well dressed and you ask yourself "what is she wearing underneath her outer clothes, thongs? a slip? what colour, pantyhose or stay-ups"
What are your thoughts and how would you like to become that same beautiful woman walking down the street being noticed for what she is wearing??[

Sarah38b
09-15-2004, 09:01 AM
For me when I see a beautiful woman, I ask the same things. And it makes me think about what it would be like to be all dressed up like that.

Love,

Sarah

A beautiful women is walking either towards you or in front of you, neatly put together, well dressed and you ask yourself "what is she wearing underneath her outer clothes, thongs? a slip? what colour, pantyhose or stay-ups"
What are your thoughts and how would you like to become that same beautiful woman walking down the street being noticed for what she is wearing??[

clarissa3d
09-15-2004, 05:48 PM
As I see her walking towards me .....{humm I wounder where she got that outfit} {Does she have any hand me downs???} hehe
and of course . does she like crossdressers????

oh well :rolleyes:

Nikki A.
09-15-2004, 09:21 PM
YES I do wonder and may I am envious and would like to be her at least for a little while :p

CindyT
09-15-2004, 09:54 PM
I'm with you all the way! I want to know every detail about what she's wearing under! I will often go out of my way to get a close enough look to tell if she is wearing a thong or bikinis and if she's wearing a bra? Also I wonder "how would that outfit look on me?"

jessicam
09-16-2004, 01:23 AM
I watch gg all the time at my work and think the same things you are thinking like were did she get that outfit :)

Maxie
09-16-2004, 02:41 AM
Sometimes I guess I wonder what women may wear underneath but I always have a regret that I can't wear all this great staff myself so openly.I envy women that they can wear stayups,suspenders,stockings,heels and sexy lingerie without the risk of being ridiculed.My point is that one can should a very convincing tranny to pass as a woman to be unnoticed.Peronally,I'm still in the closet but I have the urge to show the world how I look like as a woman.

Love,Maxiexxxxx

stella
09-17-2004, 12:29 AM
All the time Dee Dee, it drives me crazy!!!

stella
09-17-2004, 12:33 AM
Go for it babes, and remember practice, practice, practice, (with the make-up)!!!

Alicecd
09-17-2004, 03:29 PM
Most of the time when I see a great looking woman coming towards me I wonder what they are wearing underneath and how sexy it would feel to wear the same thing. I also wonder where they got the outfit and what it would look like on me. Too bad I can not wear what they are wearing out in public.

Alice

Bri
09-17-2004, 03:45 PM
Much more often than not when I see a female in a dress or skirt, I am usually asking myself, "Why the heck isn't she wearing any hose?!?!? I am definately not a bare leg fan! It really drives me crazy!

Bri :)

Cheree
09-18-2004, 08:42 AM
I see a "well kept lady" walking towards me and see that she is probably femininely, esquisitely dressed underneath her clothes in her delicately feminine lingerie. My question to her would be " does she really APPRECIATE the fact that society accepts her dressing in something so beautifully provocative. How lucky she is not to worry if people will see these things and judge her accordingly?

Tyler
09-19-2004, 04:14 PM
I just go home, And if I don't have that same outfit I just slip on a Dress, and go to the mall and buy the outfit.. And about wandering what she's wearing underneath.. If my GF isn't around I go up and ask her if she wants to go see a movie, and when we start making out (not passionate) I look and leave her. :D But I'd never cheat on my CD friendly GF!

AnnaMaria
09-26-2004, 05:19 AM
I think that this is a question on most cd's minds. Wheather the question sturs up excitement or not. Personally when I see a well dressed woman it makes me want to be a fly on the wall of her room as she dresses so that I can learn from the things she does naturally so that I can be more fem when I dress. Though I must say that I don't feel any excitement in the thought as far as sexually. Just a desire to watdch and learn.
Of course I have also seen women that made me stop and wonder what she was thinking when she got dressed. For instance I saw a woman a few weeks ago in a store that was wearing a really nice looking white mini-skirt, with a flowered bikini under. I can only imagine that she didn't realize that her skirt was as thin as it was. It appeared to be a jean skirt that looked very cool and comfy but I would have worn plain white under instead of printed. Though maybe she did realize what she was doing and the move was planned to draw attention to that particular asset.

Anna

Shantel
10-10-2004, 07:07 PM
Mabey I"am nuts but i get mad when i see a women in slacks.knowing she can wear a skirt.... I get mad when i see her in a skirt knowing she can walk around outside . I guess I'am nuts :mad:

AngelaM
10-11-2004, 09:51 AM
I always look to see what shoes she is wearing and then wonder if I'm able to get them in my size..

Krissi
10-11-2004, 03:15 PM
I see a beautiful woman and I immediately start critquing her outfit. Which is fun, I get to look at women and not make my wife mad...lol. And I do have to point out something a lot of GG's are doing these days that drives me nuts. What is the deal with the nice dress, skirt, outfit, hose, hair up nice the works, then they are wearing a pair of flip flops with it. Get some heels on.

JJ :)

babe4life
10-12-2004, 12:41 PM
JJ, that has always intrigued me. Or even worse - running / tennis shoes! Strappy sandals, now that is different ... :D

Love,
Vicky

Krissi
10-12-2004, 01:01 PM
I'm with you Vicky. If you're gonna wear tennis shoes or flip flops then get some jeans on like me. It shocks me the number of ladies in a nice resturant that will dressed to the nines from the ankles up and then a pair of thongs on. I wouldn't even mind it if they looked just like that but had some kind of clunky heel to them. The only thong I want to see is up the skirt ;)

babe4life
10-12-2004, 01:37 PM
The closest thing I have at the moment to a thong is my gaff ... :D I would love to get a pair or two though. I have these hipster jeans that tend to show my panties if I am not *very* careful. And unfortunately, I cannot go without panties at the moment ... ;) Naughty, aren't I?

Love,
Vicky

Krissi
10-12-2004, 01:41 PM
Naughty can be very nice :D

Maxine
10-12-2004, 10:25 PM
I wonder how I would look in their outfits as well as where I can get something like it.
Of course I always think of what they are wearing underneath as well but that's another thing all together. :p

Joanna Maguire
12-04-2004, 09:54 PM
I would like to know such a woman and be like her look like her and be friends with her. Obviously I cant be all those. So maybe Id just like to be like her,dress like her and be shaped like her
Joanna

Wendy me
12-05-2004, 09:59 AM
to dress from with in all sexey and pretty for us anyway some women i think don't realy apprecate just how cute and sexey thay can be from the inside out....

SilkenPrincess
12-06-2004, 06:00 PM
I used to be filled with envy, but I have gotten to realize that the clothes do not make the woman. I'm not saying that I wouldn't want to dress like her, but what she wears, or doesn't wear for that matter, doesn't bother me any more. My desire is not primarily to dress as a woman, but to express the woman I am. I used to dress quite a bit, but it is only a shallow bandaid for my hurts. I could dress as anyone comfortably, IF I could be, appear, and express myself as I am inside. In other words, my drive is not clothes, it's identity. Yeah, sure, I would love to dress like that all the time, but only if I had the body that fills those clothes properly. Without the proper body, it's just empty wishful thinking on my part.

DonnaT
12-06-2004, 06:10 PM
Can't say that I've worried what they had on underneath it all.

I constantly see a pretty GG and wish I could look that good dressed. And be noticed for looking good? I reckon so. I appreciate beauty in all things, so I think its a natural reaction.

Do I need to look that good? If that was necessary I wouldn't ever dress. :eek: I don't need that kind of validation, as dressing just feels right.

Karenscott
12-22-2004, 06:42 PM
I have discussed this many times with my g/f. She notices me staring, (studying actually) at the girls in the mall. "You just want to get into her panties", has a different meaning between us...lol I love seeing panties or a bra under her clothes, and i realy get excited if it is one that I am wearing at the moment as well. We discuss what works and what doesn't. I also dont like seeing bare legs,,,women are ALLOWED to wear hose in public, dont they appreciate the pleasure they are allowed?? Seeing the well dressed lady out in public makes me very jealous.