PDA

View Full Version : where do you hide your female goodies

jaanine
09-06-2012, 01:58 PM
as many of us have to hide our wardrobe where do you hide yours?

ArleneRaquel
09-06-2012, 02:03 PM
As I live alone and do most things en femme I have no need to hide my female items.

Erica2Sweet
09-06-2012, 02:06 PM
I hide all my outerwear on the right-hand side of my wife's and my walk-in closet. That way if she wants to borrow something of mine, she can find it easily, and vise versa. :)

RADER
09-06-2012, 02:06 PM
My wife knows and approves, so I am lucky, no hiding anything, Just running out of closet space.
Rader

RenneB
09-06-2012, 02:09 PM
This was actually the question that got me to this site. Head off to the depot store and pick up a bunch of 18 gal storage bins with lids. Make sure they are all the same color. Then pack up the junk in the basement in the bins and put them where it's easy to find. Label then xmas stuff etc. Then pack up you supergirl clothes in a few more only don't label them and put them in an out of the way spot way back in the basement... That way when I need to expand my 'closet', I just get more bins.... Since I'm the only one who knows whats is what bin and where, the family just asks me where their stuff went and I go get it.... works for me...

Renne.....

kimdl93
09-06-2012, 02:26 PM
I can't be much help to anyone seeking to hide. My wife is very well aware and supportive - so my things go in my closet or in my drawers on our dresser.

clairebostock
09-06-2012, 02:40 PM
i can help you either as my clothes are in my wardrobe and chest of draws as my wife knows sorry

hugs Claire x

sissystephanie
09-06-2012, 02:42 PM
Since I am a widower and live alone, I have no need to hide my feminine clothing. My late wife knew that I was a CD when we married and we shared closets.

My problem now is that I have way too many femme clothes. One bedroom is completely unusable since there are 3 racks of femme clothes plus those in the closet. If anybody is interested buying clothing in size large, extra large, or size 16contact me by PM. I will give you a very good price!

Karren H
09-06-2012, 02:50 PM
If I had female goodies I wouldn't have to crossdress..... :)

Lorileah
09-06-2012, 02:59 PM
in a box marked NASCAR collectables and one labeled "photos from first marriage and honeymoon"

Really I never had to hide them, they were in my drawers. Now they live in three closets, two sets of drawers and a few storage containers. My male clothes get half a closet and two drawers

ColleenA
09-06-2012, 03:00 PM
Where do you hide your female goodies?
They're easily tucked away in my drawers.

Where do you hide your male goodies?
They're painfully tucked away in my drawers.

Kate Simmons
09-06-2012, 03:03 PM
Haven't hidden my stuff in over 12 years but I used to hide it in the bedroom closet.:)

GaleWarning
09-06-2012, 03:13 PM
I am now in a flatting situation.
In a suitcase, inside another suitcase, inside another suitcase ....

outhiking
09-06-2012, 03:18 PM
Under the bed, but soon to graduate to a small suitcase on the top shelf of the closet. I mainly want to be sure my kids don't stumble across anything and they can be pretty nosy.

ronda
09-06-2012, 03:20 PM
i hide mine in the closet next to my guy stuff Hugs Ronda

~Joanne~
09-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Oh sure, tell you so you can find them easier lol

Pexetta
09-06-2012, 03:27 PM
When I did have to hide them, they were in a lockable fireproof document box. That was when I was living with my parents, it was a significant purchase as I'd never had any kind of storage with a lock on it before.

Now I don't have to hide them they're with my outer world clothes, in cupboards and drawers. Separate drawers, but that's only so that they don't get mixed up with the drab stuff.

Amy R Lynn
09-06-2012, 03:38 PM
I actually have two closets in my bedroom. One is a huge walk in closet and the other is a standard small closet. I use the small one for my girl clothes.

CDPheobe
09-06-2012, 03:44 PM
I dont hide my stuff. Its either in my closet along with my wifes clothes, or in my drawer with wifes also. Funny thing is that my oldest daughter wants me to be a girl for halloween so heres my chance.

LindaTS
09-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Inside my bra although I do show a bit of cleavage at times.

sami1952
09-06-2012, 03:52 PM
all my clothes are hanging up in my closet and undies in my drawer.

StephineUK
09-06-2012, 04:12 PM
some in the wardrobe's (closet) as have two and some in a suitcase plus the rest mixed in drawers mixed with my male stuff

its a lot eayser now my daughter knows..

its supprising how much it builds up and i am going shopping with my daughter this weekend to get more

Ressie
09-06-2012, 05:06 PM
I used a locking suitcase for my lingerie collection long ago. Currently my bedroom closet has women's clothing to the right, men's on the left. One drawer filled with panties, cosmetics and some jewelry. As long as my male relatives don't come over and go into the bedroom, nobody's the wiser. But I tend to leave a few garments or wig where they'd be seen. I live alone and it's rare for anyone to come over. Girly stuff could be more noticeable in the bathroom if I'm not careful. Visitors tend to need the restroom which is where I put on makeup! OMG! don't look in the medicine cabinet!

Tracii G
09-06-2012, 05:13 PM
I'm a loner so my closets are 1 male 1 female.
Dresser is the same 1 side male 1 side female.
Make up is in a pink caboodle in the bathroom closet.

StacyChambers
09-06-2012, 05:41 PM
I actually have two closets in my bedroom. One is a huge walk in closet and the other is a standard small closet. I use the small one for my girl clothes.

Shouldn't that be the other way around? ;)

countrygirl
09-06-2012, 05:44 PM
As i live by myself my clothes are in my closet and in my dresser.

Tricia Lee
09-06-2012, 08:07 PM
My stuff isn't exactly hidden. My wife doesn't want my things at home, so I rented a storage unit. She knows about it. I keep my things there, and can also dress/undress there.

Marlana
09-06-2012, 08:08 PM
All my goodies are in a large suitcase in the basement. This was my wifes idea so noone will accidentally stumblebon them.

Tiffany1985
09-06-2012, 08:14 PM
My wife doesn't want me hiding anything so my clothes are in a dresser and closet. One side of the closet is male and the other is female :)

STACY B
09-06-2012, 08:18 PM
I am in need of some new stuff ,,, Im glad this thread came along . Now that you nice Ladys have given up your hiding spot I will sneak around an collect all your Goodies .... Heyyyyyyyy ya cant say nothing ?? About WHAT ? WHAT cha Looking for ? HuH ???? Ill tell ,,,LOL,,,,, So thanks again my sneaky plan has worked all to well . Dont Worry I WILL put Up Pics ,,Aleast that way you can still see your Old stuff ,,,LOL,,, See ,,,Not touch !

StephanieT
09-06-2012, 08:24 PM
When I had to hide them, in plastic bins in the attic of the bonus room over the garage. This room is my office and there is an easy open access door next to my desk. The spiders alone would have kept my wife from looking.

Ashley D.
09-06-2012, 08:24 PM
I keep all my girl clothes in my closet right next to my wife's. All my boy stuff is in a draw and I mean A draw.

BLUE ORCHID
09-06-2012, 08:27 PM
Hi Jaanine, In three closets and four out of five drawers in ny dresses.

bridget thronton
09-06-2012, 08:29 PM
In my closet and dresser and my multi shelf shoe rack

Jilmac
09-06-2012, 08:46 PM
After my wife passed away, I became an empty nester which enabled me to come out of the closet. I live with my cat now and don't have to hide anything from her. Whenever I dress she always gives me her meow of approval.

linda allen
09-06-2012, 09:02 PM

I'm thinking this is a serious question so here goes:

I used to hide my stuff in an outside storage area that's part of my house. It was on a high shelf behind other stuff and a ladder was needed to get to them. My wife is unlikely to climb a ladder for no reason. I used to keep stuff in the crawl space under my house but I was afraid the termite inspection guy might find it and ask about it. Use your imagination, you'll find a place.

I don't have to hide things anymore. It's a lot easier that way.

wishing2bali
09-06-2012, 10:36 PM
The few things I do have are tucked away neatly in unused stereo boxes in a spare room, safely out of my wife's reaches. I knew there was a reason I married someone who barely eclipses 5' :D

JenniferUK
09-07-2012, 02:01 AM
My stuff isn't exactly hidden. My wife doesn't want my things at home, so I rented a storage unit. She knows about it. I keep my things there, and can also dress/undress there.

I wonder if Hester or Wiess would buy that unit lol

We have 2 loft spaces, one above house and other above garage. I hid mine in the garage but since coming out to my SO last week and finding out she is 100% behind me I now have a load in the wardrobe. She complained last night that I have more heels than she does lol. I love that woman.

J

GinaMarie
09-07-2012, 03:11 AM
My "female goodies" hidden in the back of my closet-- the section I can't easily open, let alone anybody else. And there is a hanging hamper that has become my "shield" against those who dare lurk beyond my button-down shirts and pants. My other stuff in the top drawer of my dresser where I keep some of my other personal goods (i.e. old drafts of my essays which I don't like reading again). The problem is, my dressers are most prone to any lurkers so I always have to watch out for anybody who may be interested in coming inside my room or decides to walk in without permission. If my collection builds up, as well as the possibility of investing in "other gear," difficulty of keeping the "goodies" hidden increases.

I can go on about this all night but I'll stop here.

Amanda_P
09-07-2012, 03:22 AM
I have a whole drawer full of bras and panties and more dresses in my closet then my wife has in hers. It does help that she has her own room tho.

kristinacd55
09-07-2012, 06:00 AM
Since my wife moved into another bedroom, 1/2 the closet is now Kristina and 1/2 drab boy....but drab boy is shrinking :)
In the old hiding days, I had my stuff hidden in the crawl space....ugh that got old real fast!

alexa_steele
09-07-2012, 06:07 AM
a big black duffel bag and a few bottom drawers of my "toolbox" in the basement! whose wife goes in the basement let alone his toolbox ;-)

Jordan-NH
09-07-2012, 06:14 AM
Right now everything is in the closet of the spare bedroom. Gets a little nerve wracking if I have a house guest for the night. Fortunately people aren't very nosy. But right now I'm actually refinishing a section of the basement so I can install a closet system down there.

Sandy Michaels
09-07-2012, 07:09 AM
a few back packs and small duffle bags for clothes and accessories, some small discrete boxes for make up. all under/ side of my bed. for easy access.

Beverley Sims
09-07-2012, 07:14 AM
I hide all my clothes in a wardrobe in the bedroom.
No body would believe I wear this stuff anyway.:)
Yes I am fortunate I do not have to hide it.

juliew
09-07-2012, 09:53 AM
My wife and I share everything, including lots of clothes. If she gets dressed ahead of me, then I guess my undies were hiding behind hers. As far as shoes, I hide mine on my side of the bed.

ColleenA
09-07-2012, 10:16 AM
When I had to hide them, in plastic bins in the attic of the bonus room over the garage. This room is my office and there is an easy open access door next to my desk. The spiders alone would have kept my wife from looking.

Have to appreciate easy access!

Joanne108
09-07-2012, 10:17 AM

Well I hide my stuff in my walk in closet I share with my wife! The only thing I have to 'hide' is my forms and those are in my underwear drawer. My wife one said "How can I accept you for who you are if YOU don't?!" So I don't hide anything anymore from my wife.

linda allen
09-07-2012, 10:24 AM
My stuff is now in the open on my side of the walk in closet. The "girl" stuff is beginning to crowd out the boy stuff.

No problem, it's only my wife and me living here and any family is hundreds of miles away.

There is a concern when we have friends over to our house that one might somehow wander into or pass by the closet and see "girl" stuff on the side with the boy stuff.

Candice Mae
09-08-2012, 08:00 AM
I use two wood chests that I made, there 2ftX1ftX1ft.
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u498/crystal8812/022-2.jpg

They make moving and hiding Candice's wardrobe easy.

Teri Ray
09-08-2012, 08:17 AM
First off I envy you girls who have wives that are understanding enough to agree to have your female things in the house. My wife would let me do this but we have too often friends and family over. Soooooooo I stash my things in duffle bags in the barn. Whew in winter months my breast enchancers do get a bit chilly when I first get them out. lol

michellecd9999
09-08-2012, 08:45 AM
Good job Candice Mae with the secret compartments.

When I was first married, I had purged but slowly started collecting things again. At the time I traveled a lot by company car and had a box of business supplies in my trunk at all times. I started putting boxes in the bottom of the box with the supplies over it. If someone did look in the box, they would not see anything but the business supplies. Space was limited so I only had one pair of heels, pantyhose, panties, bra and slip in the box.
Later I moved to the Atlanta area and my house had an area behind my master closet over the garage for storage, but the builder did not completely put all the plywood flooring in so the space between the floor and garage ceiling is accessible and insulation covers the non-floored part. I could put things between the floor and ceiling and pull some insulation back over the opening. To access the area, I had to get on my knees and bend over so it was not likely anyone would ever go there.
Several years ago I built a cedar closet back in that same area for my hunting clothes and I made a false bottom under the closet (again between the floor and garage ceiling). which provided more space and better access. Since then my collection has grown and I am full (and sometimes fear I'll come home to see the garage ceiling has collapsed and shoe and clothing everywhere!
I have also used some boxes with business and personal paperwork (old bank statements, tax returns etc) on top and some clothing etc. under a piece of brown cardboard so if someone opens the box all they see is the false bottom.

CdD Janessa
09-08-2012, 09:10 AM
I hide all of my fem clothes in a old air mattress bag in the top of my closet you have usr a chair to get to it. I used to keep it upstairs in my house but that hot old

Candice Mae
09-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Good job Candice Mae with the secret compartments.

Thanks, I guess those three years of 4-H woodworking were useful after all...

PretzelGirl
09-08-2012, 10:35 AM
If your wife knows and isn't opposed to it being where she runs into it, there is a lot of hiding in plain sight that can happen. I put a lot of stuff out and after coming out to some people, I asked them and they said they never noticed. So Sue has the closet in the spare room, but it really just looks like overflow storage. You can put stuff in your dresser because who will ever look there (unless you have a nosy babysitter)? Commonly worn shoes are under the bed because no one looks at the sizes. We have two hooks in the bathroom and both have female robes. Never noticed by anyone.

It kind of follows the thoughts about going out where people are tied up in their own world. Most people don't scrutinize the clothing and like things in other people's homes. My wife wears no make-up and I just setup a "vanity" on an unused computer desk. We will see how that goes.

Launa
09-08-2012, 05:14 PM
My wife knows but the kids don't so I have some stuff hidden in the wife's drawers. Unfortunatley the wigs, forms, and ball gowns are in duffo bags high up on the garage shelves.
Its a sad state of affairs.

Jadedflames
09-08-2012, 11:51 PM
Something I used to do was double hang things in the closet. Put a blouse inside of an old dress shirt, hang them together. It can be a bit of a pain untangling the fabric, but it's a good way to hide things in plain sight.

Amanda_P
09-09-2012, 01:19 AM
But all my poor heels are stuffed in a bag in the back of my closet.

Cynthia T
09-10-2012, 08:43 PM
When I was a teen living at home, I hid them in a space between walls where my Dad had paneled the basement rec room. When I was caught, I was forced to clean it out. (If I'd been thinking, I would have left things I no longer wanted in a more obvvious place) Later, I hid them in a similar cranny behind the furnace. I always wondered what the next owners thought if they found several pairs of heels in the walls.
My first apartment had 2 closets in the bedroom, so one became Cynthia's. Later, I kept some things behind my wife's stuff in her closet, and more things in a footlocker in the basement.

Cynthia T
09-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Oh, forgot. While in college I kept a single outfit under the back seat of my car. I even had a stash in an old abandoned shed out in the country (try dressing when it's 35 degrees!)

Jessicaa
09-11-2012, 12:21 PM
I used to be a pro at hiding my things when i used to live with my parents. There are many places you can hide things, such as:

1) Inside of your computer tower
2) Guitar case
3) under matress (Also adds a good pressed look to your clothing :))
4) Inside boxspring
5) Trunk of car

and the very best one if you have the resources, is to buy a duffel bag and purchase a nice sturdy lock to lock the zippers up with and Viola! you have a cheap safe to keep your things in!

Sally810
09-11-2012, 12:46 PM
I live alone so the only time I have to hide things is when my youngest daughter comes to visit. I was going to reveal to her that I crossdressed when she came home from Iraq, but she came home with PTSD. She is currently stationed in California, so I get notice of a visit in time to pack up my ladies things. I keep two suitcases and when they are packed, I put them under my bed. Most of the time they hang in my closet or in my chest of drawers. Shoes are at the bottom of my closet.

I revealed my new hobby to my oldest daughter right after I began crosswdressing since she is the executor of my will and I did not want her to have issues if the Florida Troopers found me in wreck, wearing a dress. She was OK with it and even helped with my makeup and hair styling. The one thing she lectured me about was GG's get pissed off at crossdressers for taking too much time in the ladies room messing with their makeup. She said sit down, do your business, wash your hands, glance in the mirror briefly and leave! She also reminded to always carry one of those things we cant talk about on this forum.....

Lillyasia
09-11-2012, 01:02 PM
I keep my things in a three drawer dresser in the home office. No need for people to go into my office.

junetv
09-11-2012, 02:08 PM
"in a #2 mayonnaise jar on Funk and Wagnall's porch"

Sorry, couldn't resist :) Some of you may get this.

carnut62
09-11-2012, 02:14 PM
I have four of the 18gallon rubbermaid bins, a larger bin for shoes, several garbage bags of older clothes, a few smaller bins for wigs, makeup, a bag that has clothes and underwear in it and a stack of boxes so nobody can see all in my attic. I find I can really fill those bins quickly but I dont' want to throw anything away anymore.

Sam-antha
09-11-2012, 02:46 PM
In a cupboard with lots of electrical and and computer wires dangling in front of the doors. The Pc lives on top of this desk high unit which in an earlier incarnation was a kitchen eye level cupboard. Of course the bi tower computer sits beside it and pulls out and then there are the analogue amplifers, tape decks and CRT unit.
~S~

RachelPortugal
09-11-2012, 04:17 PM
All my stuff is in my wardrobe and drawers as my wife is very accepting.

But to all of you who have to hide your stuff is stranges places, I have one question. How do you manage to launder it all without it being noticed, or do you just dump it when it becomes unwearable uugh?

twistedkatie
09-11-2012, 09:04 PM
I have a big grey box in the garage with a letter style combo lock on it. My makeup is tucked away in the back of my toiletries. I'm out to my wife, and she likes it, but don't want it in her face. If I did need to be an ultra secret husband though, I'd probably buy a gun safe or something, lol.

ZeeRay
09-19-2012, 02:31 PM
Since, I'm still in the closet that hasn't been built yet. I'm very limited... panty, panty-hose, etc. When i get the opportunity to dress, I go to the store and buy the panty hose. Then I'll go to a department store or even a thrift store and buy a pair or two. Unfortunately, afterwards I have to find a trash can away from the house. I'm still looking for the perfect place to hid them and me...

Stephanie47
09-19-2012, 02:45 PM
In plain sight! In the playroom in fourteen xerox boxes.

jacques
11-23-2012, 07:29 PM
in open view! Am I just lazy or do I care anymore?

SandraV
11-23-2012, 08:16 PM
In the atic, though my wife knows where my stuff is.

ArleneRaquel
11-23-2012, 10:27 PM
I never hide my female goodies ! :o I live alone so they are all over my bedroom closets. Neatly I may add, I live as a lady basically 24/7.

Laura28
11-23-2012, 10:48 PM
I dont hide anything i have two drawers in my dresser and my shoes are on rack in my closet along with a wig, my make up and stuff i keep in a rubermaid box in my closet. My wifes knows and is fine with it. sometimes she will just lay out my underwear for me in the AM. I am lucky girl!!!

sarahNZ
11-24-2012, 07:13 AM
Easy... where ever I damn well please! But I live on my own so no reason to hide anything. I even hang my girly clothes, bras and knickers on the clothes rack along with my drab gear so if any nosey parkers want to look in on what I'm up to they see it all.:tongueout y land lord is not over the moon about it but hey, S.... happens.

"and the very best one if you have the resources, is to buy a duffel bag and purchase a nice sturdy lock to lock the zippers up with and Viola! you have a cheap safe to keep your things in!"

I tried that jessicaa but my ex wife found the padlock key cleaned out my clothing wigs and heels, (all in the name of "I wanted to put something in the suitcase for safe keeping"... Yeah right!) and that turned out just peachy! No offence intended but this method of hiding is not as safe as you may think if your SO is not so supportive.

pyleris23
11-24-2012, 07:24 AM
live with my parents, so i hide it in a box and then put my climbing gear over it, no one is interested in my climbing gear to look inside :)

Lacey New
11-24-2012, 07:41 AM
Us stealth CD'ers envy you girls that have easy access. If you ever come to my house please don't go up to the attic and look at the unfinished section where there is simply plywood over the ceiling joists. And pay no attention to that loose piece of plywood and the place where the insulation is pushed aside and please don't look at those Vanity Fair Outlet bags.

Pauline52
11-24-2012, 07:48 AM
I built a new home/shop last year with alot of hiding places for my stuff. I got a little lazy hiding my clothes this summer, well that brought me some problems and alot of good came out of it. My office is upstairs where I live, and while giving an estimate this summer a client asked to use the bathroom, I said yes with out thinking. There was fem clothes hung on the shower pole and on the rack, he came back to the office with a strange look on his face and asked me if they were mine and I said yes. To my surprise he showed me his beautiful lacy panties! I was shocked at his openness, now he is a fulltime client and has introduced me to a few of his friends, also who one I thought was a woman, was I ever wrong about her! Now I am never alone on weekends, we cook and wine and dress and makeup.....each other all weekend.

I learned that hiding what I am is not the best way to go through life. Closets are for storing things, NOT HIDING WHAT YOU ARE !!!!!!

Tina B.
11-24-2012, 10:02 AM
Back in the days when hiding seemed like a good idea, I had a suitcase, with a lock, when that was filled, I bought a foot locker, that locked, and kept them both in the garage. After coming out to my wife, I have it in a walk in closet, just outside the bedroom door, with a chest of drawers in it. Two jewelry boxes sit on top of my drab dresser in the bedroom, with a neckless tree. Overflow winds up in a spare bedroom closet.

LadyPilot
11-24-2012, 07:54 PM
In my last loveless marriage I had a couple tool boxes in the trunk of my car. With my new wife they are in the bedroom drawers and hanging in the closets. I like it that way.

Eryn
11-24-2012, 08:50 PM
"in a #2 mayonnaise jar on Funk and Wagnall's porch"

Sorry, couldn't resist :) Some of you may get this.

I did! I now feel old.

Mine are in a dark cellar in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused
lavatory with a sign on the door saying "Beware of The Leopard."

Oops, no, that's where the bypass plans were displayed. My feminine things are hidden in the left side of the closet. My wife's feminine things are hidden in the right side of the closet.

Kathy4ever
11-24-2012, 09:22 PM
I,ve hidden in rubbermaid containers under christmas decorations a few years back. For the past year and half have been in my dresser drawers or hanging in a closet. Wife still doesn't acceppt but has turned a blind eye to it untill about a week ago. She packed them all up and put them in a black trash bag and they are in the hall way closet. She even took my make up. I guess we are going have to talk about this again. I guess she was surprised with some finds but they were in dresser drawer. I wasn't really try to hide and sneak them like in the past. The most messed up she packed my panties too. She knows that is all I wear.

rookiemistake
11-24-2012, 09:31 PM
In college, my mom bought me a little footrest in the shape of a box. It has a hidden compartment in it that we used for magazines and such. Now that I'm living a bit classier, the footrest box has gone into one of the two closets in my room (the walk-in). My heels need to be purged semi-frequently. And I've got a bag next to it that holds clothes, like the skirts I've recently purchased and like to use often.

TonyaV
11-24-2012, 10:42 PM
In the past when I needed to hide them, I rented a U-Haul storage box. Now, I just keep them hanging in my closet.

CarmenSkye
11-24-2012, 10:52 PM
While living at home, I stuffed my small collection in a closeted, empty, Nintendo Wii box. Currently I have a larger collection hidden in my grandma's local storage closet....that I have no access to... :(

NathalieX66
11-24-2012, 11:00 PM
When I lived with my parents during my teen & college years, I hid my nightie between the mattresses. ....not sure I succeeded in hiding that fact.

Now I have a separate dresser & closet for my male & female wardrobe.

Whatever the experience of being a girl or woman was....I wanted it!

DebbieL
11-25-2012, 01:50 AM
In the past I have had a number of hiding places:

In the dirty clothes hamper

In between the mattresses. - mom found them, but didn't say anything.

In a bag of old clothes in the bottom of my very messy closet. - mom found them and told me to stay out of her underwear drawers.

in a fake bottom in one of my drawers.

In a locked box.

In my dorm room closet in a locked footlocker.

in a the bottom of my locked foot locker - fake bottom.

In the trunk of my car - behind the spare tire.

In my 1st wife's closet - mixed with her clothes.

In a bag full of men's underwear (Saudi Arabia)

Today, my second wife knows, and I have a closet 3/4 full of Debbie's clothes, and shoes. I have a few boy clothes left, including boy underwear I keep for medical exams. I have several men's shirts - hide the bumps from clients when I'm on site.

Tara D. Rose
11-25-2012, 01:59 AM
Today I don't have to hide any of my things from Snow White, But in my previous marriage way back in the '90's, I had a second home 50 miles south, where all of my stash was in closets and drawers. She didn't want to go there much, except to ride on the Farmall Tractor, she thought it was sexy. If she had went and looked in the closets, she would have thought another woman lived there. But it is bad when you have to buy a second home to hide your stash. later on I took all of my stuff and threw it away on a long lonely country road at the corner dumpster. Then sold that place and bought this place that I share with my wife Snow. One walk in closet is half of mine and half of hers. The mannequin heads are in different closets with wigs.
So she knows where all of my stuff is, well,,except for the new pink lacy panties I bought last week and hid them inside my guitar. Please don't tell her about them.

LunaDarling
11-25-2012, 06:03 AM
the right side of my closet is all male clothes and the left side is all female clothes. same with my drawers and in my bathroom. makeup on the left. dude stuff on the right. used to hide it under my bed when i lived with my parents. would usually just wear my sisters stuff though.

Shadowgirl89
11-25-2012, 01:58 PM
I pull out the bottom drawer of my dresser and hide them underneath and put the drawer back, I also keep a small pile of clothes of misc. items in front of my dresser so no one is able to easily pull them out (I live at home with brothers and sister)

lowxr
11-25-2012, 10:22 PM
I'm lucky in that I have a large work truck and can hide my large tote among tools, equipment etc.

Tina L.
11-25-2012, 11:15 PM
i have the left half of the closet and gf has the right side..

AllisontheGoddess
11-25-2012, 11:21 PM
I don't really hide them =/....I just kinda put them with my male clothes in the same drawer. My SO doesn't sat too much about them =/.

alwayshave
11-26-2012, 08:32 AM
My SO knows and is accepting and maybe even encouraging, so whatever I have is either hanging in the closet or in one of the drawers of my dresser. The only time I have ever worried is when her daughter house sits when we travel. She is not particularly a young lady that snoops, but I still worry.

demibra
11-26-2012, 08:43 AM
In several trash bags placed above the drop ceiling in the basement. Keep a dirty clothes trash bag seperate from clean and on Demi days, I will pull down and launder or hand wash. When first married wife found a pair of larger full cut VF panty briefs on the floor around the dryer. Just looked at her and shrugged my shoulders. I don't think she believed that or has forgotten that over the years.

AKADonna
11-26-2012, 10:00 AM
Have to hid my femme things from my kids as they are quite nosy. Wife knows and even suggests hiding places. I have a large briefcase loaded with bras, forms, shoes, nylons, garter belts, etc. and my femme outerwear is kept in my wife's closet - hung up at the left end of one of her clothes racks.

Audrey34
11-26-2012, 11:46 AM
When I lived at home years ago I hid my clothes in a box in the closet of my room. At my current place I have two drawers specifically for Audrey clothing as well as a closet. And I have a separate compartment at the bottom of the closet for all my heels.
-Audrey

Jamie Christopher
11-26-2012, 11:56 AM
A rolling tool box lower section works great, acts like a dresser, and they lock.....

Millie
11-26-2012, 12:04 PM
I have a large walk in closet in my home office. I keep all of my things in there. Being since my wife knows, I don't have to hide anything. The good thing is that she's smaller than me so I don't have to share.

shawnsheila
11-26-2012, 12:44 PM
I used to hide them under the bed but then mu wife found them and all hell broke loose. I then started hiding them in a plastic garbage bag up in a storage area where you needed a ladder to find them and some how my wife stumbled upon them again and once again releasing the kraken. Finally, after she and I went to CD and spouse support meeting as well as a session she had with a psychologist who specialized in gender, she became accepting and even built me a portable closet to stash my goodies in. I keep the clothes in the basement but I am working on moving them into the main house now that she has become more accepting of it... slow and steady wins the race :)

SometimesDiana
11-27-2012, 09:16 PM
I don't have to hide anything from my gf or close friends. However, I live in a very industrial setting with frequent visitors. I converted a couple steel cabinets into wardrobes and my makeup lives in a tool box. It's functional, locks up and blends in.

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i411/SometimesDiana/Toolbox1-1.jpg
http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i411/SometimesDiana/Cabinet.jpg

CharlotteX
11-28-2012, 01:55 AM
A military-style footlocker beside the bed. Hidden in plain sight. lol

Meghan
11-28-2012, 02:01 AM
I don't have to hide anything from my gf or close friends. However, I live in a very industrial setting with frequent visitors. I converted a couple steel cabinets into wardrobes and my makeup lives in a tool box. It's functional, locks up and blends in.

Diana,

This is bleeping cool. I LOVE the mirror in the tool box. You've taken some pretty masculine things and totally feminized the inside of them. That's not only incredibly interesting, but it's also pretty hot. I love the contrast!!!

Thank you so much for sharing.

Meghan