PDA

View Full Version : Booby Hatch

Persephone
09-06-2012, 04:15 PM
Hi!

I'm trying to grow my own, but sometimes you have to "fake it 'til you make it," so I'm still using breast enhancers.

Over the years I've accumulated a number of different types, from cutlets to nu-bras to forms. Each has it's own purpose, some are better under some clothes than others are.

But they sure take up a lot of space! Especially when they each have their own specially designed little nesting box to keep them in their proper shape.

So is there a secret to keeping them all happy and accessible without filling the entire bedroom, bathroom, and garage with boobs?

Hugs,
Persephone.

kimdl93
09-06-2012, 04:19 PM
You got me there. I have one shelf of my closet filled with boxes for breast forms, enhancers and nu-bras. I do think it would be ideal to grow ones' own...but I'm afraid I'm past the age where that could be feasible.

Laura912
09-06-2012, 04:45 PM
Would make a really interesting garage sale! :D. I only have two pair so not much help. Althought the thought occurs that maybe one of those rotating racks would help! :heehee:

sissystephanie
09-06-2012, 04:52 PM
Since I have natural 40 B's, I have no breast forms. I do have 3 sets of enhancers which are kept in a drawer in my dresser along with my many bras!

Kate Simmons
09-06-2012, 05:51 PM
I think as long as you are happy, that is what counts Hon. Look at it this way. GG's are pretty much stuck with one size, we can have several. Plus I like the fact that I can put 'em back in the box when I'm done. A few years back, I was taking herbal phytogens and using different creams. I look a number of photos which looked like I really had my own due to using latex nipples. Sadly I can't post those pics here due to them being considered graphic. I would send them to others, however, upon request. It was a neat experiment at the time but I've kind of moved past that. Good luck with growing your own.:battingeyelashes::)

linda allen
09-06-2012, 07:18 PM
I would think something like a dresser with drawers would work. If you're handy with tools, you could make one to fit.

I have to think though, a GG has only one pair of boobs. Not a pair for this outfit, a pair for that outfit, etc, so why have more than one set and perhaps a backup set for when your main set is in the wash?

So I have one set. I'm either wearing them or they are in their box on a shelf in the closet. I'm trying to devise a way to keep them warm when not in use, but that's a different thread.

Persephone
09-08-2012, 09:14 PM
I have to think though, a GG has only one pair of boobs. Not a pair for this outfit, a pair for that outfit, etc, so why have more than one set and perhaps a backup set for when your main set is in the wash?

I can't imagine that the shoppes stock and sell all those silicone enhancers, nu-bras, push-up bras, 3x ultra push-up bras and the like purely for the convenience of crossdressers. I'll bet there is a GG market for them as well.

Hugs,
Persephone.

ReineD
09-09-2012, 01:01 AM
GG's are pretty much stuck with one size

No we're not. We can wear enhancers too. :)

... oops, Persephone beat me to it.

And Persephone, I've no idea how you could organize your enhancers, other than empty out a drawer for dedicated enhancer storage.

Cheryl T
09-09-2012, 08:33 AM
I too have a shelf in my closet just for forms. There are the foam sleep forms (which I rarely wear anymore), the inexpensive silicone forms I wear around the house and sleep with every night and the top of the line self-adhering forms I wear when I go out. There is also my Nu-bra and a pair of self-adhering enhancers that add a cup to the little I have naturally. I'm thinking of adding another pair of the enhancers in something a bit larger too.
So many boobs, so little closet space....what's a gal to do!

Nikki Buck
09-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Been trying to grow own with herbs and stimilation,and i now have a C cup, this really works. I have quit using forms and threw them way

Brianna612
09-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Bigger closet. I do remodeling. let me know when you want the job done. A vacation in California would be fun.

Millie
09-09-2012, 02:32 PM
I have three pairs that suit me well. Would love to have real ones, but at my age, I think I missed the boat. There are times when I regret that I didn't come out at an earlier age. I think I would have done the whole transgendered thing.