PDA

View Full Version : Telling sons or daughters.

Laura912
09-06-2012, 05:11 PM
A recent posting about telling ones daughters about cross dressing prompted this. It seems that most of the daughters who have been told about their fathers' CDing, have been somewhat or completely acceptable. How many of you have told sons and what was the reaction?

kimdl93
09-06-2012, 05:56 PM
Ok my situation was different and difficult. My ex, during a period of separation took it upon herself to tell coworkers, friends, and family about my CDing. During a short reconciliation she angrily told both my sons. The younger one accepted me without a problem, but his teenaged older brother took several years to come around. We have a fine relationship now but it took time and effort.

Marlana
09-06-2012, 08:04 PM
Haven't told my son yet. Not sure he needs to know this information.

bridget thronton
09-06-2012, 08:51 PM
Son said it did not bother him, his wife said the same (daughter was told before that)

sissystephanie
09-06-2012, 08:57 PM
My late wife and I agreed to not tell our children about my crossdressing. After my wife died 7 years ago I did finally tell both of them, son and daughter. Their reaction was, "O.K., just pease don't dress around us!" In other words, they don't care! I do underdress enfemme most of the time, and usually wear a lot of feminine things around them, but ones that don't look very feminine. Of course, they are both in their 50's so their thinking is different than a young child.