PDA

View Full Version : Shopping with the wife

NylonXdress
09-06-2012, 08:31 PM
The other day my wife and I go shopping at the Jersey Shore Premium Outlets. After a couple of stores we pass by the Hanes stores. She says she wants to look at bras so we go in. As we pass by a display she says "oh those panties would look good on you". I say you think so? She's like yea and I like how some of the cheecks hang out. I'm thinking Yes! I'm getting new panties. So after she finds a bra she likes we walk over to the panties. Looking at colors and sizes and designs, she finds the ones on display and hands them to me while continuing to browse. She finds two more and says they too will look good.
I now have three panties and she has one bra so I ask if she wants anything else. Her answer is no, I got what I want. Next time though, you are buying me panties, with a little smirk on her face. All I have to say is I love my wife. :)

Lexi

BLUE ORCHID
09-06-2012, 08:35 PM
Hi Lexi, That kind of store is always great to read.

Missy
09-06-2012, 08:48 PM
wife like to take me shopping and some times when we have $$ she will pick out something for me just for her to see and a matching set for her

NylonXdress
09-06-2012, 08:59 PM
wife like to take me shopping and some times when we have $$ she will pick out something for me just for her to see and a matching set for her

I love that idea, next time we go out I'm gonna have to suggest that.

Lexi

linda allen
09-06-2012, 09:05 PM
My wife and I have begun clothes shopping together and it's lots of fun. I'll hold something up and say "Is this me?" She will say "It could be." or "No, that's not you."

I Am Paula
09-07-2012, 03:31 PM
I love my wife, and we share a bizarre sense of humor. A couple of years back she took a few items to the lingerie counter at Sears. We were standing together, so I threw a couple of bras on top of hers, and said 'they're all together' , to the SA. My wife put the bras aside, and anounced in a loud enough voice for all in a busy department,'buy your own underwear'. I was in drab at the time, so she raised a few eyebrows. She paid for hers, I paid for mine, and we left giggling. We went and had a nice lunch, paid for out of that same joint account.

Colleen1989
09-08-2012, 05:08 PM
I hope to have a similar experience with my wife some day. You are a lucky gal.

RainyNightGirl
09-09-2012, 11:48 AM
Was out shopping with my wife recently, I wanted to try on some heels as I had already bought and taken home the wrong size and was now bring them back. We asked the SA if we could try them on in private and she had no problem with that. So I am in a changing room trying on some heels and I do not have any pop socks to use, so my wife says here quick take off one of my knee highs......however after fumbling for 5 minutes we both realised she was wearing pantyhose, I laughed so much I nearly fell off the chair.

Nikki Buck
09-09-2012, 12:08 PM
GF and I shop a lot together, her holding up things next to me saying you will look good in this, which then I mustbuy,lots of times we find the sames panties in our sizes and both get a pair