PDA

View Full Version : I Have a CONFESSION to Make . . . .

Anne2345
09-06-2012, 08:46 PM
In the past, I have written many posts about the girl I believe myself to be, and the girl I am on the inside. Some of these posts have been fun and light-hearted, whereas other posts have been ultra-serious, and have expressed the full range of pain, desperation, intensity, and sense of helplessness I sometimes experience.

But the thing is, until now, I haven't revealed the entire story. For as much as I have offered the forum about myself, I have been holding back equally as much. I am actually ashamed that I have done so, because I trust, respect, and love so many of you. The truth about me, though, is as shocking as it is horrible, and I feel that I have let many of you down by keeping it a secret for so long.

I apologize in advance for any hurt I may cause, but I have a confession to make:

I want to be a squirrel.

Not just any squirrel, though, I want to be a big, giant, soft, furry, loveable, pretty, beautiful, feminine girl squirrel.

Whether I am a fox squirrel, a red squirrel, a white-tailed antelope squirrel, a columbian ground squirrel, a golden-mantled ground squirrel, or even an everyday, pedestrian, ordinary, common eastern gray squirrel, it doesn't matter, so long as I just am.

I know it sounds crazy. I know it sounds totally outlandish. And it must seem too impossible to be true.

Yet there it is. After all this time, I have finally admitted it to you all. I believe I should have been born a squirrel.

Until now, though, I just haven't been able to talk about it, or share this side of me with anyone. I have trusted no one with this deep, dark secret. I have bottled it all up. I have run from everyone, including myself, and I have let no one in!

Quite honestly, I have spent my entire life in my girl squirrel closet, too ashamed and too scared to venture out into the open. It's all become too much for me to handle by myself, though. I have felt so alone, and that no one could possibly understand me and how difficult, hard, and painful life can be as a closeted girl squirrel.

But it’s not like I can just leave the safe confines of my blessed sanctuary that is my girl squirrel closet. After all, it’s a dangerous place out in the world! Hawks see me as food! Cats view me as a toy! Even snakes, owls, dogs, raccoons, opossums, and foxes have it in for me!! And don’t even get me started about hunting season!

Still, I just can't hide myself anymore!! I have to be me! I want to stand tall and proud before one and all!! I can no longer deny to myself or the world the beauty that I represent as a girl squirrel!!!

I have even spent my life perfecting squirrel chittering sounds, and learning to hold acorns up to my mouth just so, while quickly chewing through the shells with tiny, delicate, yet fast nibbly bites. I have also spent a small fortune collecting squirrel suits and attire for my girl squirrel dress up sessions. And trust me, finding girl squirrel gear and clothing in my size is not easy . . . .

So I have to do this, and I have to do it now!! I can no longer deny the cold, hard truth! I have to be brutally honest, and come out to the forum!! I should have done this a long, long time ago!! I should have trusted more! I should not have been so deceitful!! I should have been more open about my feelings and emotions! I feel much regret and sorrow over the way I have handled this, but I now recognize the error of my ways! I hope with all of my heart that you all can forgive me, and accept me for who I and what really I am! I am transspeciessexual . . . .

StephanieT
09-06-2012, 08:49 PM
Somebody has been drinking or is CRAZY!!!! Are your nuts packed away for winter?

Maria in heels
09-06-2012, 08:50 PM
Anne...well, this is a true revelation to us all. Of course we are going to forgive you, and understand what you feel, and embrace you in the same way as always...

Debglam
09-06-2012, 08:51 PM
http://outyourbackdoor.com/images/articles/142728_pink.squirrel.sticker.jpg

Hopefully a happy little squirrel!

Hugs,
Debby

Sara Jessica
09-06-2012, 08:54 PM
At least you won't have to worry about hair removal. But growing that tail's gonna be a b#*$*. Do they make a hormone for that??? ;)

Funny though, I'm smelling tacos right about now.

Missy
09-06-2012, 08:54 PM
this sounds squirrely or either nutty but ah so cute :)
and thanks for sharing with the group :)
keep coming back it works if you work it :)
have fun

you did make me smile big time thanks

Persephone
09-06-2012, 09:03 PM
Your desire to be who you are, to follow your dream, is not very different from the rest of us, so I will go along with Maria and give you a hug. (Uh, I assume you don't have rabies, right?)

But much as we support you, most of us will probably be of little help when it comes to methods of growing whiskers or finding your nuts.

Oh, and definitely watch out for this guy! (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1052934/Cat-Man--human-tiger-enjoys-climbing-trees-eats-raw-meat-day.html), it's a jungle out there!

Hugs,
Persephone.

TGMarla
09-06-2012, 09:31 PM
Make sure it's a big, fluffy tail. You're not a squirrel though......

You're a nut! :D

Diane Smith
09-06-2012, 09:36 PM
I have also spent a small fortune collecting squirrel pelts and attire for my girl squirrel dress up sessions.

This part made me think of a rodent version of Buffalo Bill, unfortunately!

I don't blame you, really. Squirrels are cute and cuddly and they are incredibly intelligent, active and communicative. Unlike most of my friends and neighbors, I enjoy having them around and can spend hours out in the yard watching them. I've never (intentionally) invited one in the house for tea, but I've had a couple of pet rats over the years which were very pleasant and undemanding companions.

Maybe we should all aspire to join you. Many of my friends and family would probably think it sounds less "nutty" than telling them I want to be a girl.

- Diane

Karren H
09-06-2012, 09:49 PM
You would fit right in our household... the son and his friend go to Anthrocon every year... aka Furries. the son is a kangaroo and his friend is a bluejay.....

www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=anthrocon+pittsburgh+2011+pictures&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&sky=mrdr&hl=en&

NathalieX66
09-06-2012, 09:54 PM
Lol!, Anne!....why not a flying squirrel? It's cross-species, and skydiving all at once. How fun is that?!:heehee:

Silmaril
09-06-2012, 10:29 PM
You go, squirrelfriend!

PretzelGirl
09-06-2012, 10:33 PM
Why do I sense Julie being on her way?

Sophia Claire
09-06-2012, 11:04 PM
... or even an everyday, pedestrian, ordinary, common eastern gray squirrel, it doesn't matter, so long as I just am.

Hey, the gray squirrel is a surprisingly formidable quarry. I can't tell you how many times I've gone hunting squirrels and come back with a whole lot of nada because of the grays.

Kathi Lake
09-06-2012, 11:12 PM
. . . I want to stand tall . . .Ummm, squirrels aren't that tall. Just so you know.

Kathi

LilSissyStevie
09-06-2012, 11:39 PM
Say it isn't so, Anne!:eek: You don't want to know what I do to squirrels. :devil: If I catch you in one of my apple trees, just remember it's nothing personal. It's just business. :tongueout

Cynthia Anne
09-06-2012, 11:54 PM
So be it! 'Cause I beleave in you! What is life without worth without being your self! Hugs!

Leslie Langford
09-07-2012, 12:01 AM
Sure, that's all fine and dandy until you fall off a telephone wire or get chased across someone's lawn by a vicious dog.

The good news is that you won't get slammed by the PETA folks for wearing a fur coat ;).

TGMarla
09-07-2012, 12:41 AM
Squirrel!

(These words added because the post is too short.)

:eek:

AngelaMichelle
09-07-2012, 12:52 AM
OMGoodness! I'm glad I live alone! I laughed so loud I think my neighbors might think I going crazy. SQUIRREL SOLIDARITY!

~Angela

VeronicaMoonlit
09-07-2012, 12:58 AM
Why do I sense Julie being on her way?

That's the first thing I thought of.

Veronica

docrobbysherry
09-07-2012, 01:34 AM
Sherry has a "friend" on Facebook that is a Furry. As Karren mentioned, he's attended several conventions in his fox costume! He assures me that ALL the species get along well at these conventions. So well, in fact, I'm told most costumes allow exposure of genitals without having to take off any part of them!:o

So, when u finally make up your mind to show the world outside your closet who Anne REALLY IS, put on your costume! Be unafraid! Get out there with the other furries!:thumbsup:

I'm sure I speak for most here when I say:
WE SUPPORT ALL SQUIRRELS, closeted or otherwise! And, ALL OTHER varmints, for that matter! If I see u when you're out shopping for nuts en-rodent, I'll smile and try not to step on your tail!:)

Amanda_P
09-07-2012, 02:21 AM
Well that's just great. Now you've gone and put me in a spot. I just don't know what to think of this now. You see I've always wanted to be a eagle. Able to swoop down on all the little creatures of the earth and have my way with them. Now that I know a squirrel is this close. I don't know if I can take it. But that is a great story. Keep up that since of humor

Kate Simmons
09-07-2012, 05:34 AM
I'm wondering just how many other members here are secretly Otherkin? You have the guts to admit your feelings in that respect. It changes nothing and you are still my friend Anne.:hugs::)

Jordan-NH
09-07-2012, 06:33 AM
Well Anne, don't worry because you're not the only one. I joined here because being more in touch as a CD is definitely the strongest passion in my soul, but I was have different transformation desires. They range across the board on different animal changes. Trust me, there's an entire community out there that is just like you, I lurk on those message boards as well. I've always said there's a reason werewolf movies are so popular, the thought of changing into a canine is just exciting. You definitely have nothing to be ashamed of. Just as we're all embracing our inner woman, I think more people would do well to embrace their inner squirrels as well. *hugs*

Thera Home
09-07-2012, 07:57 AM
I knew there was somethin squirrelly round here:heehee:
Don't worry Anne, we're all a little squirrelly that's why we luv ya :o

Thera

Kate Simmons
09-07-2012, 08:17 AM
Anne, Would you settle for being a "squirrel girl" with a cute mascot. That way you could have your cake and eat it too. In any case, if we have the morphogenic gene, we can assume any shape or form we want.:)

kimdl93
09-07-2012, 08:29 AM
I have a similar confession....but a different species. Please don't be alarmed, Anne, but I have always dreamed of being a beautiful and statuesque red-tailed hawk. They are bigger than their male counterparts, soar effortlessly for hours on the thermals rising from the Great Plains, and have incredibly acute vision. Besides, they are pretty much at the top of their food chain.

Anne2345
09-07-2012, 08:49 AM
I have a similar confession....but a different species. Please don't be alarmed, Anne, but I have always dreamed of being a beautiful and statuesque red-tailed hawk. They are bigger than their male counterparts, soar effortlessly for hours on the thermals rising from the Great Plains, and have incredibly acute vision. Besides, they are pretty much at the top of their food chain.

But hawks eat squirrels, Kim!!!

And I thought all of this time you were my friend!!! I could even see us going out to dinner next time I visit Texas! I never thought, though, that I would be your dinner!!! :eek:

I Am Paula
09-07-2012, 09:21 AM
Just beware: there are a lot of bogus black market squirrel hormones out there. At best they do nothing, at worst they may turn you into a chipmunk, and to quote Miss Piggy
"chipmunks are the devil's ovenmitts". Personally, I find furry nipples a turn off. Best of luck.

Erina
09-07-2012, 09:36 AM
Sherry has a "friend" on Facebook that is a Furry
Thought that when I read your confession too. I wanted to be all kinds of creatures when I was a kid and the idea that it was impossible was sadening:sad:
If you are indeed a furry, then I think you should read about it (but not to much), perhaps connect with a forum and we will consider you a squirrel for now on;)

Here's pictures from a local squirrel and hedgehog shelter:)
They nurture orphans till they are old enough to take care of themselves
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.126498317435360.34136.126487440769781&type=3

Ceri Anne
09-07-2012, 09:49 AM
I know where you can live and even get a job where you can be who you really are. It's Sally's in Minneapolis, MN. She is the gf of Goldy the Gopher (who was actually designed after a squirl)

kimdl93
09-07-2012, 09:52 AM
But hawks eat squirrels, Kim!!!

And I thought all of this time you were my friend!!! I could even see us going out to dinner next time I visit Texas! I never thought, though, that I would be your dinner!!! :eek:

Remember the old story about the vixen and the gingerbread girl? Well, I promise you I'll get you safely to the other side of the river...promise....really, you can trust me ;)

Sara Jessica
09-07-2012, 05:31 PM
Holy s#^*, I think Anne is really a Furrie!!!

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Nicole Erin
09-07-2012, 05:52 PM
I was gonna post something really snarky but I got to thinking it over and decided -
Well, OK be a squirrel. You are not the first here - Remember Zenith?

I mean I will make my own shocking and horrible confession -
I want to be our dog - that SOB has it made! eat, sleep, crap on the sidewalk where people walk, lick his own privates...
I would REALLY want to be my V.R. avatar - she can do all that PLUS she is pretty. Well she dumps in a toilet...

There are worse things to want to be anyways -

Honda Civic drivers who want to be racers. This is the arch enemy of the squirrel.
Scrawny white kids who want to be gangsters and act like they is from da hood.
Out of shape people who wear ill fitting clothing who want to be sexy.

So wanting to be a squirrel isn't so extreme

Ashley D.
09-07-2012, 06:23 PM
I to must confess,
wear a shell swimsuit top,flippers and I send all the time I can in water,
I dream of being a Mermaid.
I am cryptozoologicaltransspeciessexual
Wow hat is a hard word let's say CTSS

GingerLeigh
09-07-2012, 07:00 PM
Nuttin' but tree rats they are! Humph!

Nichola
09-08-2012, 02:19 AM
But the thing is, until now, I haven't revealed the entire story. For as much as I have offered the forum about myself, I have been holding back equally as much. I am actually ashamed that I have done so, because I trust, respect, and love so many of you. The truth about me, though, is as shocking as it is horrible, and I feel that I have let many of you down by keeping it a secret for so long.

I apologize in advance for any hurt I may cause, but I have a confession to make:

I want to be a squirrel.

lol, Anne I love this:heehee: I just burst out laughing & nearly spat my drink out:heehee:

BLUE ORCHID
09-08-2012, 07:20 AM
Hi Anne, It sounds like The Gray Fog has gotten to you.

Marlana
09-08-2012, 08:15 AM
OMG Anne! Now you tell us? All this time hididng in your squirrell closet. Be free little squirell. We'll still love you, even though we think you're nuttier than most.

Frédérique
09-08-2012, 09:02 AM
I want to be a squirrel. Not just any squirrel, though, I want to be a big, giant, soft, furry, loveable, pretty, beautiful, feminine girl squirrel.

A pesky squirrel keeps dragging me back to this site – could it be YOU???!!! :eek:

Veronica27
09-08-2012, 09:08 AM
All this talk of furries reminded me of an old joke:

This guy heard an awful commotion outside, and when he stepped outside to see what it was found a large spaceship in his backyard. The door to it was open and all these little creatures, completely covered with hair from head to foot, were running in and out, tearing around his backyard gathering samples of this and that and everything else they could find. One by one they noticed him, and ran over to ask "what are you?"

"I'm a human being, what are you?" he replied to each in turn.

"I'm a furry" was the reply each time.

Finally a new creature emerged from the door. He was a bit larger than the others and had a long needle like projection from his head. He walked over to the man and asked "What are you?" "

I'm a human being, what are you?" replied the man.

The strange creature answered "I'm a furry with a syringe on top"

Barbara Ella
09-08-2012, 09:42 AM
Dear Anne,

Admitting these proclivities to yourself is the first big step, and not having internal strife about your needs goes a long way to making it an enjoyable journey. thank you so much for finally feeling confident enough to tell your friends here. We support you totally, and many have expressed the desire that the moderators make a sticky for squirrels.

Please watch for the gray fog. You are well aware of the pink fog I know, but this is totally different. It has hurt some of my friends as they just cannot get the hang of how to run along the fence top, no matter how much they practice at home, something about the low heels in the suits...

And don't get sucked in by the bigger is better syndrome, no matter how good they look. A modest pair of teeth will serve you just fine and prove to be more adept at getting your nuts into your cheek pouches. Oh yes, those cheek pouches. Here is where you should go crazy and get the suit with the biggest pouches you can afford. When your pouches are full it will make you feel so sexy you will enjoy scampering even more.

Please Anne, do not think that the great nails you now have will help you climb trees. Sorry, those adhesives just aren't that good. I know they look great after getting them trimmed and polished, and you just want to get to the top of the tree and proclaim to the world that you are a beautiful girl squirrel, but please do it from your easy chair.

Keep that tail washed, conditioned and combed out. I know it is the finishing touch when you become girl squirrel, and makes you really look and feel the part and completes you.

Stay bushy

Of course we are all waiting for the first pic post.

Hugs, Barbara

jessicapaige
09-08-2012, 02:34 PM
Ever seen the Disney movie Sword in the Stone? Loved it when I was a kid! I think I might have secretly had a thing for that squirrel too :battingeyelashes:

http://i.imgur.com/wJvgK.jpg

kellycan27
09-08-2012, 03:15 PM
Just a thought.... Wearing "squirrel pelts" is NOT going to endear you to the squirrel community. :heehee:

jessicapaige
09-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Just a thought.... Wearing "squirrel pelts" is NOT going to endear you to the squirrel community. :heehee:

Yeah but real squirrels have a brain the size of a walnut, so they might still accept her with open arms ;)

sterling12
09-08-2012, 04:13 PM
You Do realize that A Squirrel is just a Rat with a cute tail! Among The Phylum, I think they qualify as Half-Sisters. A Rodent is a Rodent, but perhaps you could "Super-Size" your fantasy, and become a really Big Rodent, like a Ground Hog? If your going to become a Rat, why not a Big One!

Oh Wait, you could become an Admirer. Many of The Ladies tell me there are quite a few Giant Rats among That Species!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Claire Cook
09-08-2012, 04:58 PM
Anne,

We are SO touched and honored that you would share such a deep dark secret with us! We just wonder what in your past experience has led you in this direction .. can't think of relevant hormone exposure. For this kind of HRT, let's see .. what happens duing rodent estrous cycles? Seriously, you are always welcome to raid our bird feeder if you are ever in Florida .. I'll shoo those pesky cardinals away. Just mind the two great horned owls who patrol the back forty!

BTW, we'd all be interested in the cosmetic surgery....

Brianna612
09-08-2012, 06:32 PM
SRS (Squirrel Reassignment Surgery) Make sure you get a very good Surgeon. You think the human race is tough, squirrels are extremely rough on imposters. If they find out you would surely be thrown to the Hawks. Good luck. Try Squreldressers.com or nutlovers.com for solid advice.