PDA

View Full Version : Testing

kelliT
09-07-2012, 04:47 PM
So I was looking at a "Gender Traits Test which is a way of judging just how 'male' or 'female' you are in your behavior and feelings"

http://androgyne.0catch.com/gentest1.htm

kinda nice to know I am nearly feminine.

Here's another I haven't tried yet.
"a cross-gender questionnaire. All of these tests make assumptions about male-female stereotypes which may have been true ten years ago, but have been undergoing some cultural modification, so IFAS warns against accepting the results without caution, especially where recommendations are made for gender dysphoric counselling"

http://androgyne.0catch.com/gentest2.htm

RADER
09-07-2012, 04:53 PM
Do I have to sharpen some #2 Pencils???
I Hope I pass, I did not study last night.
Rader

sandra-leigh
09-07-2012, 05:50 PM
Hmmm, the attributes for feminine in the first test are somewhat biased and subject to contextual interpretation. For example, those child beauty pageants: isn't it often the mothers who are strongly expressing their wills?

Anyhow, I came out at +5 there (feminine side of androgynous)

The second test, I rated as strong cross-gender identity. There was little interpretation for the feminization component, and what little there was linked taking hormones to more transvestitism. It is not clear to me how that second scale is useful.

Angela Campbell
09-07-2012, 08:40 PM
ok I took the first test and got a score of 22 lesee the second now...didn't much like the second one so I didn't figure my score. I did take the COGIATI and scored 320

COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL
What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially feminine, but with some masculine or androgynous traits. It is very possible that you are a candidate for a diagnosis of transsexualism. You show a strong degree of gender dysphoria. At the very least, further investigation should be undertaken. Your COGIATI score places you among the majority of those diagnosed as transsexuals, the 'late onset' tanssexual.

BLUE ORCHID
09-07-2012, 08:56 PM
Do I have to sharpen some #2 Pencils???
I Hope I pass, I did not study last night.
Rader

It's hard enough studing for a blood test.

JenniferLynn0370
09-07-2012, 09:08 PM
Well, not a big surprise I guess...I scored a 44 on the first test and got 14 out of 14 on M2F cross-gender identity and only 2 out of 12 on the cross-dressing tendencies scal of the second teste.
My COGIATI result was 450, classification FIVE, TRANSSEXUAL:
What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be female. According to COGIATI, your mind and gender identity is that of a woman. You essentially fit the the model of the classic transsexual, and you should not ignore your gender issues, they will only become more severe. You definitely need to seek treatment.

NathalieX66
09-07-2012, 09:18 PM
I don't pay any attention to tests. I have a woodshop in my basement, with every tool imaginable. I know plumbing/electrical/framing, replacing brake pads & rotors on my car as well as any dude. I even replaced a head gasket on an engine.
I dress as woman, I want to be a woman, Period. End of story....Have a nice day!
We feel who we are, and prefer to be.

Angela Campbell
09-07-2012, 09:23 PM
I think the tests are not too accurate just from the quesations they ask. If I had been asked some of the questions at a much younger age I may have answered differently. After 50 + years of being pretty much forced to present and act like a man in all aspects there will be some of the questions that will have a different answer. Just goes to show there is no way to really test someone to see what or who they are. No one in the world will ever know the reaL ME. One person came close one time. I doubt that will ever happen again. And by close I would guess she knew about 3/4 of the real me.

but then again I really like to take tests......

denese013
09-08-2012, 12:47 AM
Figures lie and liars figure.

Jamie Christopher
09-08-2012, 12:57 AM
Well I guess I'm female