PDA

View Full Version : Restroom experience

JENNYCD1955
11-21-2005, 05:43 PM
For the last three years i have enjoyed going out dressed. It took the longest time to get the voice right,not to bad now.Now to my experience. it was just a normal day out shopping at my favorite mall. I have a restroom i use if nessasary (not to often)but it is the least used and there is a bench right across from it so i sit at the bench and wait to make sure its clear. I usually wait 5 to 10 minutes then in and out.I waited my time then in i went to my suprise there was someone in one of the stalls.A slight panic but i went in the stall did my business was getting ready to walk out,and I hear a voice say could you please help me. I was really paniced now ,but in my best female voice i said if i can Ill help.The girl said her name was chrissy and that she started her period and she did,nt know what to do. Then I was really paniced.
I asked her if her mom was home ,then i ask her phone number. I called her mom from my cell and handed her the phone.She talked for a minute then said her mom wanted to talk to me.I said hello and introduced myself and she ask if i could help her daughter.I told chrissy i would be back in a minute and walked out of the restroom.I don,t know why I said these words to her mother but i just started to talk.I Said i don,t think its a good idea for me to help her daughter even though i have two daughters of my own.And i had know idea your daughter was there.She said what does that have to do with the problem.I just came out with I am a crossdresser and i am sorry but i had waited for 10 minutes before going in. she wanted to talk to chrissy again so I went back in an handed her the phone.I could her chrissy say about 30 minutes why, then she handed the phone back to me.chrissy mom said she heard me say i have to daughters and how does that help. I told her both my girls started when my wife was out of town and it was left to me to help the It was a stressful time for all of us but i did what i had to do.I am not a pervert or gay.I,m sorry this happened. There is a pause and she says my name is lynn and I hope you will help my daughter.I thought well here i go. lynn what do you want me to buy. Said tampons that chrissy knew how and that she just need some support from another woman then she hung up.I asked chrissy if she need any thing else, she replyed panties i ask what size and style. OFF i went as fast as i could.When i returned i gave her the tampons and panties and i was ready to run.But chrissy was out before i could get away she gave me a hug and ask if she could call her mom, i handed her my phone.Chrissy talked for a minute then handed me the phone ,but it was,nt her mother it was her father.PANIC AGAIN i as suprised he thanked me and said his wife was on the way to pickup chrissy.I had to get going fast. THERE IS MORE TO THIS BUT I WILL SAVE IT FOR LATER THIS HAD A GOOD ENDING

Maddie
11-21-2005, 05:48 PM
Jenny thats unfair no cliffhangers like that :)

Clarissa3d
11-21-2005, 06:05 PM
Jenny, I am proud of you girl! BUT... two parts??? It really does not help with "THIS HAD A GOOD ENDING" :sad:

hehe well darn I' wait .. but not long :D

DanaJ
11-21-2005, 06:42 PM
Two comments to say here:

1) What great parenting skills! They let a total stranger help their daughter do this?

2) A teenager without a cell phone? And without other friends, at a mall alone?

Deidra Cowen
11-21-2005, 06:44 PM
hmmmm.....

+?

womanatheart
11-21-2005, 07:26 PM
Unbelievable.I would have died, run, frainted or flushed myself down the toilet!!!!. How did you stay composed! In my entire life, I would not of dreamed anything like that would happen.
Girl - you did good. Get tampons? Undies? Cell phone - again? You deserve a medal. I cannot wait for the 2nd installment.
Love,
Stephanie

Veronica E. Scott
11-21-2005, 07:51 PM
I know of what you speak I myself have 3 daughters and the wife was out of town when the oldest started her cycle got through that one. Great job and follow up you did good girl.

Ellaine
11-21-2005, 07:57 PM
Well done Jenny Bravo!!!! and great idea the serialisation ;)

Hugs Ellaine

Tamara Croft
11-21-2005, 09:42 PM
Oh wow..... I'm most certainly looking forward to the next part of the 'story' :rolleyes:

Phoebe Reece
11-21-2005, 09:58 PM
Oh Jenny, what a cliffhanger! Really, good for you for doing the right thing and helping that poor girl out even though it was at some risk to yourself.

danielle d
11-22-2005, 12:49 AM
jenn

you did a fantastic job of helping another indivisual and not worring about who you are or who they were.keep it up
danielle d

jenni96
11-22-2005, 03:37 AM
Wow! The suspense is going to kill me!

Nikki A.
11-22-2005, 10:18 AM
While I agree it must have been stressful you did a good deed and was a big help to someone who was scared and alone. Good for you

JENNYCD1955
11-22-2005, 06:08 PM
After making my getaway I went straight home to unwind form the stress thinking of all that could have happened. Then my cell rang and when i saw who was calling i paniced again it was chrissy,s home phone.It was,nt till then i remembered i block the first call but when Chrissy called home it was,nt blocked.I answered as the real me and it was lynn asking to talk to Jenny.I then answered as Jenny, lynn thanked me again and ask if she could met me to pay me for what i bought. Now i really paniced I told her that i would have to call her back after thanksgiving. I really would like a few opinions on what to do. KIND OF SCARY TO ME .

JennyCD
11-22-2005, 06:28 PM
Just my personal paranoia here, but I think I would pass on it and consider the money spent a good deed done (which it was).

After all, you don't really know these people or what they may be thinking right now.

Great of you to help the girl out in her time of need. :)

CharleneCD
11-22-2005, 07:39 PM
Initialy I can see the personal paranoia thing. But If the parents were unhappy with you, they have your cell number and would have already caused trouble. The only thing to consider is the possible risk of being outed to others. Its always amazing who knows who, even in bigger cities. I would explain this to the mother and just tell her that it is not a big deal and that you hope someone had been there like that for your daughters if they were in the same possition.

Overall I admire your courage for doing what was right and helping the poor girl. Most likely you just helped the image of our entire community.

DanaJ
11-22-2005, 07:51 PM
Jenny, I have a question please - since the mother knew you were a crossdresser (right?), what did it matter if she talked to "you" or "Jenny"?

susiej
11-22-2005, 08:08 PM
Jenny,

It's an amazing, incredible story all right. Crissy's parents have to be some of the most enlightened on the planet, as you probably can understand, having daughters yourself.

I'm imagining it from their point of view -- daughter calls from a strange cell phone number, freaked out because she's bled through her nickers, and she doesn't know what to do. Then, we discover that some strange older woman is there helping her, and then we discover that the strange woman is really a man wearing a dress! Oh, sh*t! It's a blessing they didn't call the police!

Dad comes and collects his daughter from the mall, takes her home. What's he thinking, in the car, on the way home? Any parent -- any parent -- is going to ask the girl, "did that lady who helped you, um, did she touch you in any inappropriate way? Think back, honey".

Mom calls you from the home phone -- asks for Jenny (I wonder why she did that, when you told her in the loo that you were a CD). Anyway, she calls, offers to pay for the stuff you bought.

My suggestion is, this story can only get worse. There's no way in heaven or earth that you need the money back that badly. The best news in the world will be if there is not another sequel to this story ;) .

Hugs,
Susie

JoannaDees
11-22-2005, 08:09 PM
Huh?

Phoebe Reece
11-22-2005, 10:30 PM
Jenny, I have to agree with most of the others advice. Forget about the money spent. Chalk that up to a good deed and a scary adventure. I suggest if you have further phone conversations with the parents (don't speak with the girl at all, if you can avoid it), just tell them you are glad to have helped out and let it go at that. You did the right thing by helping the girl, but there is no need to put yourself at further risk. If they insist on some kind of repayment, you can always suggest they make a donation to a TG support group.

Rachel Morley
11-22-2005, 11:31 PM
Humm..... :undecided

Tamara Croft
11-23-2005, 01:35 PM
From a mothers point of view, I'm so not buying any of this. Let's look at this logically..... there is no way a mother is going to trust a guy dressed in womens clothing in the restroom....... she would have told her to get the hell out of there. And why the hell was this young girl out on her own in a Mall? Young girls go out in crowds, it's a given fact!!! Most young girls have their own mobile phones....

She even told her she was a crossdresser, so why the panic? Why then did she pretend to be someone else when the parents already know? Why are people so gullable to believe all this? puh-lease..... I think I'm gonna go set up a fan fiction forum, because lately, we most definitely need one!!!

CammyT
11-23-2005, 04:25 PM
Aloha Jenny,
You Go Girl! Ummm, teens do sometimes go out on their own and without cellphones. Not a good thing to do these days, but they do it. As for the girl's mom asking for you when you were home in drab, I too cannot be Cammy (except for posting messages) unless en femme. So, I don't, make that can't, talk, or even chat online as Cammy while in male dress.
Anyway, as far as repayment, I do believe the thank you is payment enough. You'll get payed back (Kharma) well enough.
While I don't think the mom's intentions are other than gratitude, she could have called Mall Security, I have to agree with Phoebe and leave it at that.

Ashley in Virginia
11-23-2005, 05:12 PM
Thank god I am not the only one who thinks this smells a bit rank.

Wendy me
11-23-2005, 05:13 PM
me thinks this thread should be locked and thrown out in the trash ....

Denise Robinson
11-23-2005, 05:20 PM
yes indeed, this is pure fantasy.

JENNYCD1955
11-23-2005, 05:27 PM
To tamara I ask all the same questions you are asking to myself I understand your ? . Secondly its not the money. Third i never answer my cell as jenny.
My final comment is that For just a short period of time someone excepted me for who i was and they did,nt care how i dressed It was the real me not the man or the woman it was just me.

Ellaine
11-23-2005, 05:45 PM
me thinks this thread should be locked and thrown out in the trash ....

Wendy.. What happened to "innocent untill proven guilty" ?

You may be right, you may not. The main assumption seems that the Mother, would be freaked at a crossdresser being in the restroom. Well sometimes truth is stranger than fiction, and women can be unpredictable too.

Hugs Ellaine

Sam-antha
11-23-2005, 05:49 PM
My.
Going in and out of the toilet without waiting. Going shopping too and all in a hurry. Amazingly brave and thoughtful.
congrats

TGMarla
11-23-2005, 06:01 PM
Sorry. I just don't believe you. Used car salesman. This just sounds like a load of you-know-what. Look, I was born at night....but it wasn't last night. So spare us the justifications. All you do is dig the hole deeper.

If it looks like you-know-what, and smells like you-know-what, it's probably you-know-what.

Charlene Marie
11-24-2005, 12:43 AM
Yea! What she said.

Rachel
11-24-2005, 07:17 AM
The original post and some of the comments are quite distasteful to many of us, there really is no need for this sort of thing in this forum; at the very least it should be in the adult forum but probably in the trash can.

Where are the moderators today?

Rachel

ChristineRenee
11-24-2005, 08:22 AM
Uh huh.:rolleyes:

Ellaine
12-02-2005, 07:00 AM
I recieved the following from Jenny. I removed some additional comment.

Ellaine
It is not my nature to make up stories i am not a writer as you could tell by my post.i was going to post a up date to this but with all the negitive feed back I not sure. Ellaine I will give you an update.I received a call from lynn on friday asking to meet and i refused.Then she wanted to ask me some questions.I told her I need to know why she wanted to meet and why it was so important.She finally said that she would tell me why she was so interested.when she was 15 her father left with out a word. Her mother told her an her older sister that there father left with his girl friend.5 years passed and lynn was engaged.She wanted to find her dad. Her mother said they need to talk.lynn her sister and her mom met and to make a long story short told them that dad was a pervert that he did need to be a part of there live.They ask what she was talking about?She told them she caught there dad dressed as a woman and that she told him to packup and leave or she was telling everybody. So he packed and left town.After many years thinking as her mother she happened to read ann landers with a question about a woman who caught her husband dressed in womans clothes.That sparked her to start surf the net and she found that with an open mind her father was,nt a pervert and she need to find him.It took 6 month to track him down. She was happy to find him.When she was home alone she called him and told him that she knew everything and she loved him. and could,nt wait to see him.She had not told her husband or children about any of this.She spoke with her father on the phone several times and visited him last summer.So that was reason she was,nt freaked out. sorry to run on so much. she still wants to meet and i just might do that.thank for believing.

hugs Jenny
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helana
12-02-2005, 07:20 AM
Ellaine

The update is as stupid as the original post. Stop being duped by this troll and let this thread die its long overdue death.:(

uknowhoo
12-02-2005, 12:06 PM
Well, this has been quite entertaining, anyway. :rolleyes: