PDA

View Full Version : Oooppss!

Marlana
09-08-2012, 07:34 AM
I was at happy hour with a female friend from work last night and we talk about things outside of work. She doesn't know I'm a crossdresser as that's just to personal to talk about at a bar, much less with a work associate. Anyway, I was showing her some pics of me and my son and as I slide the screen back, oooops! A pic of me dressed. :eek: So as soon as I saw it, I grabbed my phone and turned it off. She say's "What was that?" I said "nothing" and laughed it off. I thought I deleted those pics but must have missed some. We'll see what happens Monday. nothing I hope! :straightface:

Cynthia Anne
09-08-2012, 07:41 AM
I guess Monday you will find out if that was happy hour or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marlana
09-08-2012, 07:48 AM
We always have a good time together. We have a pact not to discuss what we talk about. She's a really private person and so am I when it comes to our chatty co-workers so I'm pretty sure she won't say anything. If she does, I hope we talk more about it.

Candice Mae
09-08-2012, 07:53 AM
Another reason I never take pictures with my phone, I use my old digital camera. Then the photo's and video's are transferred to a portable hard drive.

Ashley D.
09-08-2012, 08:33 AM
If I was not out I would not have pics on my phone. But that is a easy way to come out to someone.

"Mary"
09-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Oops. I do keep CD pics on the phone for those rare opportunities I get to share. But I keep them is a sub sub directory, that you wouldn't stumble upon unless you knew where to look.

Kate Simmons
09-08-2012, 10:06 AM
Anything that we store can come back to "haunt" us at the most inopportune times.:)

jackie k
09-08-2012, 11:12 AM
EEK! Well maybe it will turn out to be an" extra happy" hour huh? She's a close friend right? Friends don't judge friends. They accept.

Tracii G
09-08-2012, 11:24 AM
I keep some on my phone and have had a few OMG who is that comments.
If they want to see I show them.

Cheryl T
09-08-2012, 03:32 PM
Your reaction may have caused her interest. If you had said nothing and waited for her to ask then you could have passed it off somehow. By drawing attention to the photo you piqued her curiosity...I wonder what Monday will bring.

stacycoral
09-08-2012, 04:30 PM
YOu might have a new GG friend to talk to about be a CD, and having a GG friend that know is a good thing, they will tell you if your acting and looking like you should be as a woman, hugs,.