PDA

View Full Version : was my ex a crossdresser

Angela Campbell
09-09-2012, 09:36 AM
I am in the process of a divorce for the last several months now, and in that time I started to dress more and more and actually let Ellen be born. Looking back I am beginning to wonder. I read a lot about transgender and crossdressing and I really am beginning to think that although she does not know it and certainly would not admit to it my ex is a crossdresser.

The clothes she wears are unusual to me. She wears only jeans and t shirts with tennis shoes. A sports bra that hides the breasts and no makeup at all aside for a small line of eyeliner on the bottom of her eyes. The jeans she wears are always a few sizes too big so they hide the curves and she wears mostly male socks. Cotton undies that are a bit too large and the only jewelry was the wedding ring I gave her. She makes fun of her sister because she is so "girly"
Is is possible she is a crossdresser without knowing it? She never knew about me because she made many not so nice comments about TG people when she saw them on tv so Ikept it out of our marriage.

Marcia Blue
09-09-2012, 09:47 AM
F2M crossdressers exist, they are just much more accepted in the community. Look at how often Tomboys are called cute. F2M crossdressers also can fly under the radar easily to some degree. Unless your ex also wore beard stubble, it is really hard to say if she was truly A F2M CD.

Alexisninsar
09-09-2012, 09:51 AM
there is the possibility that she is . it could also have something do with a poor self image, or has some thing to do with the way she was raised.

Kaz
09-09-2012, 10:06 AM
Sounds like many women I have known over the years... my wife loves tee shirts and jeans, skirts when it is hot. She hates heels and has always worn flats. She prefers 'traditional' panties... no thongs or anything like that for her - she finds them uncomfortable. Same with garter belts and hold-ups... she can't be doing with it. She is just not that into clothes. She always looks great though and can dress to kill if required - just in our life-style it has not been 'required' that much and she was well relieved when my 'corporate' life ended and I became more independent... She just wants to be who she is and I love her to bits! And she is definitely NOT a CD, but I can assure you that she is a woman and we have three daughters and a granddaughter to prove it!

Having said that... there are some women who are not necessarily CDing as such but have gender identity issues... and the clothes are how it gets expressed...

Sara Jessica
09-09-2012, 10:23 AM
Having said that... there are some women who are not necessarily CDing as such but have gender identity issues... and the clothes are how it gets expressed...

Possible.

And there are women who aren't drawn to certain styles for a very innocent reason. They don't like them. Jeans, t-shirts, sensible undies and even more sensible shoes, little or no makeup...this is all good for them. It's not CD'ing as I'm betting OP's soon-to-be-ex-spouse is buying all of her clothing from the women's department. And it's not even a guarantee of an underlying GID issue. Some women simply opt for comfort as they live their everyday lives.

BRANDYJ
09-09-2012, 10:28 AM
Not likely. If you are a crossdresser, you know it. She is just a woman that does not like dresses,skirts and showing off her female body. The fact that she made not so nice comments about TG's is a big clue that she her self just did not like all the girly stuff. She did not try to present as a male, just dressed rather plain and comfortable to her.

Kate Simmons
09-09-2012, 10:46 AM
That's kinda the way I dress when I'm Eric. Eric is Kate CDing as a guy.;):)