PDA

View Full Version : How do you place your teardropsÉ

Wenda
11-21-2005, 08:48 PM
Just got my new teardrop forms. I have been wearing my Transform Triangles for some time, and love them. I have to say that these seem a bit more realistic than the triangles. For those of you who have worn teardrops, how do you place them. after a bit of experimentation, it seems to me that if I place the nipple of the form over my nipple (adhesive applied)with the wing of the teardrop pointing toard the inside top of my armpit, it fits perfectly in my soft bra. Any suggestions for wearing teardrops. wenda.

Christina Nicole
11-22-2005, 04:45 PM
That sounds about right. The ends are supposed to fill in for women who have had radical breast surgery that removes breast tissue and some tissue extending toward the underarm (lymph node). Thus those type of forms tend to be a little more padding than a CD requires. But if they work for you, enjoy!

The first pair of silicone forms I bought, long ago, were of that type. I never really got them to fit perfectly, but they can be pretty good looking if you do what you're doing. I had a pair of Amoena Luxa Contacts that were fairly well fitting asymetrical forms. They didn't have as much extension as the other ones did. The Tria Contact Light forms I just bought are far better. The shape looks good under everything I wear. They work well with a strapless bra, too. They even stay in place without a bra, if the dress has a little bit of support. I was looking for a dress last week. The Tria forms looked great with a strapless gown I tried on. I was braless of course; the bra straps ruined the look of the dresses I was trying.

Enjoy your new shape.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole