PDA

View Full Version : For the love of .....

Marlana
09-09-2012, 05:13 PM
I just want my wide to accept my crossdressing as a part of me. Ya know, I hear about all these people who say my SO is so accepting of my crossdressing, bla, bla, blah. I'm sorry to all those whose are, but today I am just frustrated about the whole issue. There's nothing more I'd like than to be able to put on a bra and fill it out, dress in jeans and a t-shirt and go about my day. Well, that ain't gonna happen. My Psych say's to be more loving and in touch with her, but what about me? Just once, I'd like something cute for Christmas. Wrapped up for me to open and be surprised. Never gonna happen I guess, no matter how many clues I give her. Oh well, destined to be a closet dresser til I'm old and decrepit. Thanks for letting me vent! Hey, at least I didn't say I wanted to be a squirell! :D Love you Anne!!! :D

Stephenie S
09-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Don't send her CLUES for goodness sake. TELL her what you want.

BRANDYJ
09-09-2012, 05:43 PM
Does she know? Have you ever told her that you like to wear women's clothes? If not, there lies the problem. Clues or hints will get you no where. It's called communication. If the love is there, you both can get through it with hopefully a compromise that works for both if you.

MissTee
09-09-2012, 10:09 PM
I'm sorry to hear of your plight, and I know that has to be incredibly frustrating. I've read the many stories of struggles with unsupportive SO's and my heart goes out to them all. I count everyday as a blessing with my supportive spouse, and having her validation helps my soul to soar. Keep loving her, and don't rush it.

Missy
09-09-2012, 11:47 PM
I was told that if I take care of my wife that she will take care of me. I was all so told that I have to take care of me in order to take care of my wife. I have nothing to hide from her that way it dose not come up and bite me in the backside later. She knew about the cloths I wear way before we got married 11 years ago. to this day there are times she asks me to be manly for her once in awhile and I do and then some times she ask me to wear female clothing and I do. She keeps telling me that she loves me no matter what I wear.