PDA

View Full Version : Total or partial dressing

Joanne_2003
11-21-2005, 09:16 PM
Do you need to be totally dressed or just partially. I enjoy the times I totally get dressed including make-up but I really enjoy weareing my intimate apparel (bra, panties, camisole, or all in one girdle, pantyhose or silk nylons and slips) under my drab clothes.

Clarissa3d
11-21-2005, 09:23 PM
Well my drab outfits are now becoming more womens drabs not mens drabs. So I have but 2 pair of mens pants and 3 shirts left. The rest is all womens clothes. Oh I still have mens shoes but I am replacing them soon.
A normal range of dressy to just comfortable womens clothes.

So I guess if I don't wear makeup I am partial.. With makeup total.

Hopefully I will never purge again because if I do I would be naked when getting rid of all the clothes. :D

Billijo49504
11-21-2005, 10:20 PM
Well, everything I have on is female. Besides a bra and panties, I have on a satin jammie set, Cammie and pants in kinda electric blue. No wig or makeup, but all gurl, down to my painted toenails...BJ

Maria2004
11-21-2005, 10:35 PM
Since coming out, and going out in public, wearing lingere doesn't do it for me anymore, even being dressed around the house dosen't do it for me any longer, I need to go OUT! :) To see and be seen in the real world therefore how I look is important to me so it's the whole nine yards which is time consuming and expensive so it's rare, but worth the wait. The only item I wear en-drab is a gold and silver ankle bracelet on my left ankle which no one seems to notice and if they have they haven't commented on it. :cool:

Stephanie
11-22-2005, 12:17 AM
I tend to do a little of everything, frankly. If I can't wear anything else, I try to at least wear panties on an almost daily basis. Additionally, as somebody else here mentioned, my "drab" clothing is slowly becoming more "feminine" with womens jeans, khakis, and colorful turtlenecks occupying a more prominent part of my everyday wardrobe. Usually, when I'm at home just lounging around with the wife and kids, I usually just throw on a casual pair of jeans and a t-shirt. When the opportunity actually presents itself, I like to get fully crossdressed with my wig and one of my favorite skirts/tops or dresses.

danielle d
11-22-2005, 12:32 AM
hi
i think if you're going to get dressed you might as well go all the way.every little thing adds more and more to the excitement.i used to just do the clothes and lingerie, but now that i'm getting into the makeup and other accessories it is really getting good .
daniele d

michellejean
11-22-2005, 01:19 AM
some times i dress up all the way from top to bottom and sometimes just part of the way but i allways have on my highheels and i don,t have any thing but panties and don,t want any others.like right now i have on bareback highheel mules(slides) tight girls jeans blk.silk boy shorts blk.padded silk bra.white see through blouse .,,,and thats it.and i am going to take out the trash at about 12:30 at night. michellejean(mrs.highheels)

DawnRodgers
11-22-2005, 01:28 AM
It used to be total but as time went on I am often satified to weasr as much of feminine things as I can. I always thought that I had to be in mylons but now am satisfied, with pants anyway, to wear knww highs and ladies flats. Always wear panties, have my toenails done and body totally hairless. Woiuld loe to wear a bra, fully filled out, every day but...
Dawn

emmicd
11-22-2005, 01:30 AM
Partial dressing is my usual routine.

emmi

cathy b
11-22-2005, 06:48 AM
depends where i'm at . home partly drsssed is fine for me but when i go out must be fully dressed.
hugs

Gemma Rhodes
11-22-2005, 07:37 AM
It has to be total dressing for me now. Wig, make-up, clothes, jewellry, the lot. Im either all girl:) or all guy :mad:

pedebra
11-22-2005, 07:49 AM
I prefer totally dressed, but so few opportunities to dress forces me to be satisfied being partially dressed.
Debra

Tiffy
11-22-2005, 09:04 AM
Either way is fine for me. I tend to dress part of the way more though. Because me feet are to big and I have no fem shoes right now and I do not have a wig that I liek yet. The one i have is a cheap thing.

Kisses, April Marie

TGMarla
11-22-2005, 09:08 AM
Like Gemma, for me at this time it's either all or nothing. I have only worn pantyhose or panties under my male clothes on rare occasion. So when a guy, I'm a guy; when a girl, I'm all girl.

Katie Ashe
11-22-2005, 09:33 AM
I partially dress as part of my norm and fully dress as I go out to functions etc. It is a part of my personality, and whom I was ment to be. I refuse to pretend to be someone I'm not anymore. We have Skaters and Gothics out & about, no one cares about them? "Live and let live..."

ericalynne
11-22-2005, 10:17 AM
i am erica in my very being dressed or not...dressing, however, does enhance the feeling. i do not consider myself fully dressed unless i have on a pair of pantyhose and panties.i just adore pantyhose and high heels..i feel so normal and natural dressed as erica..it is who and what i am inside...a total woman, in every way. i know this does not answer the question, but i hope it helps.

SandraInHose
11-22-2005, 03:18 PM
I rarely dress fully. Usually just pantyhose under my drab clothes, but everyday. Since the weather has been cooler, sometimes I'll wear shapewear with my pantyhose. I guess that makes me more of an underdresser.

When I do have the chance to dress, I rarely will put on makeup or wig, and almost always dress either from the waist down or sometimes the neck down. I just don't have the build or face to even remotely pass, no matter how far away I might be! LOL

Christina Nicole
11-22-2005, 03:27 PM
Fully dressed and out of the house, please. Partially dressed is frowned upon in the malls. All dressed up and no place to go is a drag. -- No pun intended.

Warmest regards,
Christina Nicole

Wendy me
11-22-2005, 03:30 PM
ok mostly everyday i dress up but even when i can't be all dressed i still am Wendy i can't just be Wendy when i am dressed she is with me all the time no on or off switch and if tthere was i would not want to use it....

Kimberly
11-22-2005, 05:34 PM
I love the full effect...

Partial dressing is only for when I can't dress fully.

xx

beckydee
11-22-2005, 05:48 PM
It depends on

a) how much time I have and

b) how much privacy

Given sufficient of both (sometimes either will do at a push) I would much rather go the whole nine yards, but, if it's just not possible then knowing I have at least a bit of femininity can be just the tonic I need (maybe just go soak in the bath and shave my legs.. hmmm now there's an idea)

Bridget
11-22-2005, 09:33 PM
I don't really consider myself dressed unless I am dressed fully. I do wear some girly pants, paint my nails and such, but all of this is done in more of a metro or emo way, and is very different from how I dress femininely.

Rachel Morley
11-22-2005, 10:10 PM
This can be a touchy subject and so each to her own, but for me I do enjoy dressing pretty feminine for a guy as my regular clothes. Apart from the odd t-shirt and the odd pair of shoes, I actually don't own any men's clothes anymore.

I always wear a bra and panties as my regular underwear, even to work. At home I wear women's t-shirts (sometimes pretty girly ones), boot cut jeans, 2" heeled boots or women's tennis shoes and women's sweaters and cardigans - all as a guy with earrings and just a little mascara and no wig. At work, (except for my cardigans, earrings and mascara) I wear wear the same but a little less "in your face".

At the store or in the mall, I sometimes get a few people staring at me but for the most part, no one seems to notice or if they do they don't say anything. So for me....I feel girly nearly all the time.

However, nothing beats dressing completely as a woman, especially if I'm going out en femme or playing dress up at home :)

Katrina
11-22-2005, 10:27 PM
On a typical day, I mix girly stuff with drab stuff - like I wear women's shoes, socks, and pants. I very rarely get to do more.

Lissa Stevens
11-23-2005, 09:07 AM
I live as a male but most of my clothes are femme. All my jeans are and all but one or two pairs of shoes. About the only thing not femme are tops as they are never big enough. I have too broad shoulders so I can rarely wear them. So, I can be only partaially dressed and feel good. Most don't realize what gender my clothes are so I can dress casual and relax.

MsEva
11-23-2005, 09:18 AM
I am one of the total dressers i guess, makeup, wig, jewelry and clothes make it for me. I don't usually wear under drab..but on occassion I like to wear panties under my pajamas.

Raychel
11-23-2005, 09:36 AM
When I do get to dress I guess I would qualify as partial, I do not use makeup or a wig. but from the neck down it is 100% dressed:D

darcyann
11-23-2005, 11:07 AM
Hello

With my living position I say partial at the moment.

Love

Darcy Ann