PDA

View Full Version : Have you had moments where women envy how you look or a dress your wearing?

PrettyFlowingGown
09-09-2012, 07:59 PM
I've had alot of moments when i've been out and women admire how beautiful my dresses are, i've even had women come up and ask where i bought my dress or skirt. Sometimes too, women have just stared at me admiring how feminine i am, wearing more feminine clothes than them. its almost like they are intimidated, but still in awe of me.
i went to a ball in sydney last month and i was in a long flowing pink chiffon gown. the looks i got from the women there were very uplifting. i even danced with 2 women, who were in pretty gowns too, they made me feel like one of them. it was a very feminine moment swishing and twirling in my gown.
women can be very envious of us, especially if we are in elegant dresses, gowns or skirts.

Leah Lynn
09-09-2012, 08:16 PM
Last halloween we had a party. One of the female guests asked me to go change because as she said, "It's just not right that the prettiest woman in the house is a man!"
I did not change.

stacycoral
09-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Last Halloween, i was wearing a black leather mini, with 3" heels, and i had one woman told me that i wear that skirt better than she could have in her youth, had several told me that i walk better in heels than they could, and was so surprise i could walk so much like a lady, Hugs.

jessi
09-09-2012, 09:40 PM
I have had quite a few women at the gym say, "I wish I had your legs/butt...what do you do?"...I don't know if they mean it sarcastically, or not. Sometime people think I'm a woman even though I'm not trying to present myself as such.

Jilmac
09-09-2012, 09:43 PM
They don't say much about my clothes but I've had GGs tell me that I have a better figure than they do. Go figure huh?

JenniferR771
09-09-2012, 09:58 PM
I have had women say I walk better than them in heels. And a lady at the thift store...I think felt a few pangs of jealous rage--as she was about three dress sizes bigger than me. If its a bit stretchy--sometimes I can wear a size 8.

RitaJanelle1964
09-09-2012, 10:03 PM
I've had some women stare daggers at me while I shopped at Lane Bryant all dolled-up a couple times. Not my fault they were dressed like slobs, tho...

noeleena
09-10-2012, 01:43 AM
Hi,

& this is a woman talking,

i do get nice comments on the way i dress, yet i know & so my friends i dont even think to try & upstage them .
Im not feminine enough to even wont to dress as many i know they have the body well im a pretty close to them the heels yes no probs there, as to hair they all know about that, none.

what i dont have is the female facial features to go with any thing i would even wear in reguard to feminine wear.
I know it would look so wrong on me id look out of place, & have no doughts iv felt out of place a number of times & thought i cant pull this off
Its just a fact of life for myself , just im prepared to actknowlage that fact, hey, some of us have the look to go with those clothes you can wear , i know i dont,

So because i make my own i do them in a way that says they are lovely just not feminine , even as a woman i know what suits & looks right for me , & no i dont get jelouse . i just think if one can wear those clothes gowns then thats neat.

& really when all said & done im more at home behind the camara,

...noeleena...

ReineD
09-10-2012, 02:25 AM
PFG, unless a woman is a teenager fighting with another teenager over a boyfriend, she will generally not be jealous of another woman's clothes. You can get great stuff either online or in retail stores on sale fairly inexpensively, and there is way more than enough available for everyone, and then some. :)

The act of a woman who tells another how nice is her dress/purse/shoes/jewelry/hair/how-skinny-she-is/etc, is a form of establishing a social bond in much the same way that apes groom each other. I believe the term for this is social altruism. We are groomed since birth to be gracious, to be nice, especially in social environments. We actually WANT everyone to get along. Trust me, if a woman was jealous, you'd feel the chill clear through to your bones.

women can be very envious of us, especially if we are in elegant dresses, gowns or skirts.

It's got nothing to do with envy, unless the woman feels there is a danger that you will interest her husband. :p And even then, she'd be jealous of your facial features or your body and not your clothes, since clothes are rather plentiful and easily obtainable.

I've had some women stare daggers at me while I shopped at Lane Bryant all dolled-up a couple times. Not my fault they were dressed like slobs, tho...

I don't think they were staring at you because they were jealous. :p As sad as this is, they likely disapprove of CDers. Or, maybe you thought you detected daggers in their eyes when they might have just been curious about you.

Karren H
09-10-2012, 07:19 AM
Believing a woman is in awe of me or what I wear is like wishful thinking.....

Beverley Sims
09-10-2012, 07:41 AM
The girls that encouraged me to dress when I was 20 did it because they admired how I looked.
I could look hot then. I don't look so hot now.:)

Cheryl T
09-10-2012, 08:05 AM
I was in the mall shopping with a cd sister and my wife. I was wearing a denim skirt, pink tank top and a crocheted overlay over the tank.
As we walked along a lady stopped me and asked me if I had made the overlay. I told her no and told her where I had bought it. She commented on how lovely it looked on me. I thanked her and was on cloud 9 all day long.

Leslie Langford
09-10-2012, 08:09 AM
"PFG, unless a woman is a teenager fighting with another teenager over a boyfriend, she will generally not be jealous of another woman's clothes. You can get great stuff either online or in retail stores on sale fairly inexpensively, and there is way more than enough available for everyone, and then some."

Not so sure about that one, Reine...

Sometimes stylish, good quality clothes in our size range can be hard to come by. I happen to be particularly fond of Nygard clothes as they suit my dressing style, wear well, and for some reason, they way they are cut works well with my body shape. I find that they are generally form-fitting without being overly tight, and give the illusion of a womanly figure without the need for additional padding.

Evidently, so do many GG's, as whenever the new styles for the coming season start to appear in the stores, the more attractive and eye-catching ones seem to go like hotcakes. I make it a habit to never pay full price for anything, and am always on the lookout for discounts and additional markdowns. Clearance sales are my friend. But sometimes when it comes to Nygard clothes, I have to make an exception, because if I wait too long for a particularly fetching item to go on sale, it is gone before I can act.

I guess the upside to all this is that I must have a pretty good eye for fashion, because I seem to have a knack for zeroing in on a winner. I've also been complimented on numerous occasions by GG's on the outfits that I am wearing when out en femme, as well as the accessories that I have chosen to go with them.

And to your point, Reine, these compliments always seem to be sincere and made in woman-to-woman fashion without a any hint of jealousy - just admiration for a look well put together.

Stephenie S
09-10-2012, 08:13 AM

Quoted for truth.

Read Reine's post again. We compliment each other on our clothing, hair, nails, all the time. It has NOTHING to do with envy or jealousy. It' a social convention. Learn to do the same.

Stephie

Claire Cook
09-10-2012, 08:23 AM
Only once. I was walking back to our Virginia apartment when my neighbor and her mother passed by. She introduced my to her mother, then said she wished she could look as good. I was so embarrassed I didn't know what to say. Annie is a striking woman, and I'm sure she was just being very polite. I'm sure that won't happen again! Annie and her husband have since moved and her mother now lives in the apartment. We've had several pleasant conversations since.

Jenniferathome
09-10-2012, 09:32 AM
I do not believe women are envious or intimidated by us crossdressers. Perhaps we are a curiosity when dressed and as women are generally more kind then men, will make a positive comment to help us. While a woman may like your dress, I'm willing to bet that no woman has ever said to her friend,"Boy, I wish I looked like him." Being feminine is more than wearing a dress.

Phoebe
09-10-2012, 09:50 AM
From a woman in my apartment building. I was wearing a skirt, blouse, 1 1/2 inch open toe sandals, makeup and my hair had been permed in a female style a few weeks before. Was walking to my car as she had just exited her car walking back to the apartment building. She said "You look better than I do, and it pi**es me off!" I said "thanks, was trying to look presentable for a meeting I am going". Then she said "have a good evening" and that was the end of the conversation. A week later I was down in the apartment building lobby getting my mail. Had on jeans and a woman's top and no make up and flat open toe sandals. She said almost the same comment to me as the week before. She wears mostly black pants and top or dark blue clothes. Have never seen her in a skirt/top or a dress or high heel shoes. Then another week later was walking from my car to the apartment building wearing jean Capri pants and a woman's top, pink trim tennis shoes, she was walking to her car and she commented "there your looking better than I again, you should cut that out". I think she is being friendly rather than sarcastic. ;)

suchacutie
09-10-2012, 01:34 PM
Ok, being complimented makes us feel terrific, especially since we are working so hard at the "illusion". My wife is envious of my legs and they way I walk in heels, BUT let me tell you that my envy of her has a list a mile long!!!

Reine is completely correct, and until we realize how women think about this aspect of socialization and act accordingly, we really haven't progressed as far as we might like/think. Last night my wife came in the house after my transformation and said, "what's new, Tina"? Tina responded, "I really need to be ready for that question as you always ask that immediately." My wife responded, "Any girlfriend will ask that right away...just normal conversation".

We have a lot to learn about being girls. After all, girls get to practice all their lives!

Pexetta
09-10-2012, 03:31 PM
GG's have said kind things. I've always been complimented on my naturally long eyelashes, and the first time I showed my best GG friend a set of makeover photos she exclaimed 'F-k, you're better at looking like a woman than I am.' But like I told her, if I woke up tomorrow looking just like her, without makeup, I'd be ecstatic. (i'd have some explaining to do, mind).

ReineD
09-10-2012, 04:45 PM
To those of you who've been told, "You look better than I do" by GGs, please know this is just the same as saying "you look nice", even if it is followed by "I'm so jealous". :p

It's the way we talk to each other and it's meant as a compliment.

Also, I think that telling a CDer "You look better than I do" is rather condescending. It emphasizes the difference between the GG and the CDer. Women don't go around telling each other they look "better" than they do, it's just not done.

heatherdress
09-10-2012, 04:47 PM
Oddly, I have only had women envy my male footwear or clothing when I was dressed as a male. The complaint or compliment used to be "I wish women had shoes or clothes like you men". If a woman said she was envious of a dress I was wearing I would know she was not wearing her contacts and had very poor vision.

susan54
09-10-2012, 04:49 PM
I have had women say they envy my clothes, may arms, my legs, my poise, but ALWAYS this has been humour. In a hotel, one of the staff said "You have better legs than me - bitch" But still a joke. I would be very surprised if any woman really envied us. They know more than we do about what it really takes to be a woman, and it is not a dress or elegant legs.

sissystephanie
09-10-2012, 04:56 PM
Back when my late wife was still alive, and doing my makeup and fixing my wig, she could make me look totally feminine! I really was Stephanie to the public and frequently got complimented by GG's. But I don't remember ever being told "you look better than I do!" As Reine said, that is condescending, and just not done!

Missy
09-10-2012, 04:56 PM
sometimes it is the bra or panties that I wear and they say mine are better then theirs
some have told me my eye lashes are longer then theirs or my hips look like they belong on a girl instead of me
ex wife told others that I look better in dresses then she did

I just smile and say softly thank you

Badtranny
09-10-2012, 05:00 PM
Quoted for truth.

...and again for even more truthiness.

I'm not even a GG and I'm certainly not jealous or envious of any CD I have ever met and I have met some pretty ones.

Women say stuff like this because it's fun and they want to compliment you. What would you prefer they do?

Ceri Anne
09-10-2012, 05:16 PM
I have been surprised by the wome I have come across when out. I like to dress a bit provocativly yet stylish and have had a number comment on my dressing and my style. I love it. One particular night, I met a couple girls who commented on my looks ( I was slightly ****tish in a very short black skirt, low cut sweater and heels). I told her I would be happy to help her bring out her inner ****. She was extatic and we went shopping together a week later. They are both still good friends.

ReineD
09-10-2012, 05:17 PM
What would you prefer they do?

Melt into a puddle of green-eyed envy over how much more gorgeous is the CDer than the GG?

Sometimes I wonder if some CDers really want GGs to be envious of them, as if this is the ultimate form of validation. But honestly, the best validation comes from being self-confident, just as GGs and TSs are secure in who they are.

Pexetta
09-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Another crushing defeat for Pexetta!

ReineD
09-10-2012, 05:27 PM
Pexetta, please realize that you are wonderful enough just as you are!

If you're referring to the "You look better than me" statement as being condescending, this is just the way that I see it since I'm entrenched in this community. I would never want to give the impression to a CDer that I am comparing myself to her in any way, since the playing field is not even (I'm referring to the basic biology). But, maybe this does not occur to most GGs, and they're just really trying to be nice. :)

OK ... I've got to stop posting in this thread. lol

Pexetta
09-10-2012, 05:41 PM
No, that interpretation hadn't occurred to me that's all. That's given me food for thought.

Tracii G
09-10-2012, 05:41 PM
Melt into a puddle of green-eyed envy over how much more gorgeous is the CDer than the GG?

Sometimes I wonder if some CDers really want GGs to be envious of them, as if this is the ultimate form of validation. But honestly, the best validation comes from being self-confident, just as GGs and TSs are secure in who they are.

I agree self confidence is 80% clothes/make up 20%.
Myself I have never had a GG say you look better than I do as far as make up but in what I had on maybe.At least thats the way I took it.
I don't go fishing for compliments because I can barely pass at best but I do try my best.
I overheard two twenty something ladies in the mall that were behind me say "that lady ahead of us in the black and red has great taste, that skirt and top are gorgeous."
"Must be nice to be able to shop at Talbot's or Macy's."
The top and skirt set came from Talbot's but I got it at Good will.

kendra_gurl
09-10-2012, 05:49 PM
I don't know how I would handle a GG stranger saying to me "Wow you look better in that dress than I could" or "how do you walk so well in those heels" or the any number of Quote "Compliments" they might say.

It would first tell me that I have been read as a crossdressed man.

Perhaps if she ask "where did you get that dress or heels" I might think she liked them enough to want some for herself.

Point is... have any one of you ever seen a CD out in public that you cannot spot right away that they are CD's? Trust me if you have she didn't fool most of the GG's who saw her. She may have impressed them enough for the GG to want to say something

complimenting in passing but the GG knew.

ReineD
09-10-2012, 05:56 PM
I don't know how I would handle a GG stranger saying to me "Wow you look better in that dress than I could" or "how do you walk so well in those heels" or the any number of Quote "Compliments" they might say.

It would first tell me that I have been read as a crossdressed man.

Exactly. This is what I meant, if I wasn't very clear about getting my meaning across.

And I want to add that even when a GG reads a CDer, this isn't a bad thing. We know how difficult it is for men to portray themselves convincingly as women, and if we see a CDer who does this well, it truly is a cause for admiration. :)

... although if a person is TS then it would be devastating to be read as a man in a dress. But, TSs are on hormones, maybe they don't need FFS or they've had the surgery, and it's not the same as the average CDer who goes out in public dressed. They'll appear as the women they are.

luscious
09-10-2012, 06:45 PM
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS FIND " YOUR LOOK" then women will AW! you.

it might be your makeup,heels,dress or pants or your walk or and deportment

JAIME AUSTIN and a few other makeup artist can make you look like a SULTRY PINUP MODEL and a transformation salon in San Francisco is known for making men look convincing and having people in AW! over them just like Jaime Austin

MATT TRANSFORMS INTO KRISTA

http://www.myspace.com/video/www-austinsangels-com/matt-transforms-into-krista/8619332

Karen Hhutton often shows looks that AW! PEOPLE. who you think you foolin?

www.austinsangels.com

Octavia Saint Laurent the real life barbie with a 36-18-36 figure;from the documentary

and great looks is like a real life JESSICA RABBIT

PARIS IS BURNING-DOCUMENTARY

Octavia Saint Laurent
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4sjZxJJgd4&feature=related

msginaadoll
09-10-2012, 06:56 PM
As was mentioned several times.... Women compliment each other. I have been complimented before about a dress I wore, or asked where I got my boots etc. Sometimes I think it was genuine, and sometimes I think it was to get the opportunity to talk to a real life tranny. Believe it or not we are a curiousity to some people!

ArleneRaquel
09-10-2012, 06:58 PM
I can't believe that a GG is ever jealous of this old dame.

luscious
09-10-2012, 07:05 PM
look at these divas get compliments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgCmvKpNlgs&feature=related

I know of many transsexuals,crossdressers and drag queens & kings that look good enough to trick people and some have tricked guys ,girls and a few celebrities.

I 1st see them at these BALLS AND PAGENTS when they are young then later on in the scene and areas in HOLLYWOOD and the other places around town.

Kate Simmons
09-10-2012, 07:17 PM
Not really that so much as they admire my moves and dexterity on the dance floor.:battingeyelashes::)

Alice Torn
09-10-2012, 07:30 PM
I have had some gg's tell me when seeing my photo, that i had better legs than them. One said she was jealous.

Launa
09-10-2012, 08:32 PM
I've been told by wife wife that I look real pretty but she said regardless you still have all the male features that are hard to hide. So unless a GG is blind I don't think she will ever be jealous. I was in a hotel lobby last year waiting for a cab. I was all decked out in my ruffly beautiful ball gown and a 6 year old girl kept looking at me and I could tell she really liked the gown but couldn't quite figure out the rest of me. How do you say awkward?

MissTee
09-10-2012, 08:45 PM
Never happened.. more like, "hey, is that Herman Munster in a dress?"

luscious
09-10-2012, 09:15 PM
you just need to find your best looks MISS TEE

maybe its a naughty girl or a school girl or a glamour queen or....................

luscious
09-10-2012, 09:17 PM
there are makeup and special effects artist that can make you look all female.

I have seen it at glamour boutique and lydias in north hollywood and universal city

I've been told by wife wife that I look real pretty but she said regardless you still have all the male features that are hard to hide. So unless a GG is blind I don't think she will ever be jealous. I was in a hotel lobby last year waiting for a cab. I was all decked out in my ruffly beautiful ball gown and a 6 year old girl kept looking at me and I could tell she really liked the gown but couldn't quite figure out the rest of me. How do you say awkward?

PretzelGirl
09-10-2012, 09:20 PM
It is definitely just about making a nice compliment. As Reine says, what would you rather have? I got a "what a lovely dress" once from a person complimenting everyone else's looks. I smiled and thanked her while sighing inside. It does make a difference to us.

Nicole Brown
09-10-2012, 09:46 PM
I recently walked into my local Fashion Bug store where the store manager greeted me by saying hello and telling me how lovely my dress was and how much she liked it. I told her that I had purchased it in her store about a month ago. She smiled and simply said, "yes, I know." Does this count???

Jennifer in CO
09-10-2012, 10:02 PM
This was a looong time ago - the Christmas the year after I transitioned - 13+ months on hormones - wife and I went to the company Christmas party and we wore similar (but not matching) gowns - it was a pretty formal affair. My gown had a low cut front and with some help from a push up bra I had nice cleavage showing. I was also down to about 125 pounds at this point (on a 6ft frame thats pushin skinny). I was mingling and while we were alone a co-worker whom I had known for a very long time said to me that what I did to that dress was just spiteful - that there was no way a guy could make that dress look as good as I was making it look. She went on to say I made a very beautiful woman and was so proud to know both sides of me...and that they were the same person inside.

Jenn

Stephanie47
09-10-2012, 11:17 PM
Years ago when dressed for Halloween a GG's complimented me on my presentation. I did not think she was envious. I have been told by my wife and some females, they are envious of my long slender legs-still. They were not encased in sheer nylons. Some express envy of my wife because I have taken care of my body. I take care of my body because I like to wear nice pretty dresses. I see numerous attractively dressed, well groomed and healthy bodied women, who are envied by other women. Why? Because too many women have not taken care of their bodies and realize they do not look good. And, that goes for men too!

luscious
09-10-2012, 11:23 PM
MY LEGS OR EXTREMELY MUSCULAR JUST LIKE MY UPPER TORSO.

i would have to starve myself and not lift anything heavy to get a thin/small torso but that won't help my bone structure now that I have already altered it with extreme bodybuilding

ReineD
09-10-2012, 11:47 PM
there are makeup and special effects artist that can make you look all female.

I have seen it at glamour boutique and lydias in north hollywood and universal city

Luscious, we're not talking about stage makeup on DQs here, but rather attractive, yet average looking (compared to DQs) CDers blending into real life mainstream. You put any DQ in a grocery store or at a mall, and she'll stick out like a sore thumb. Everyone will know that she's a DQ.

My SO got a makeover with Austin's Angels (the link you posted) at the Be All conference in Chicago a few years ago. I wasn't there so I didn't see her in person, but I saw the pics and wow! She looked gorgeous! But there's no way that she could go around our town looking like this. Her facial skin was taped up into her scalp, she had one of those big hair wigs on (she normally doesn't wear a wig since her own hair is mid back), she said the makeup was just caked on. She didn't even recognize herself. This wasn't her feminine self, it was a costume! It all looked great on the pics, and no doubt it would have looked wonderful in a video or on TV. But in real life? She would be read even more. She's not interested in walking around, looking like a parody of womanhood, or looking like Jessica Rabbit. :p

Melissa Rose
09-11-2012, 12:02 AM
I'm not even a GG and I'm certainly not jealous or envious of any CD I have ever met....
Damn, now I need to work even harder. So it wasn't jealousy or envy that I detected, but probably the spicy food?

As already mentioned, women compliment each other as part of social interactions. I have never detected anything I would interpret as jealousy or envy. It has always felt like a standard complimentary exchange and small talk while waiting in line for the restroom or cashier, or in similar situations. Unless you are lacking in social ability or lost in a fog, you can tell if it is genuine. I have seen a few miss a sarcastic comment and take it as a compliment because they only hear the words and get lost in them.

I have two GG friends that make me go clothes shopping with them because they like my fashion sense and claim to have none themselves. They are not jealous or envious, but wanting someone who they feel can help them. It also helps they know I have a fondness for shopping.

Jealousy or envy? No, probably wishful thinking if you are reading that into the compliments.

ReineD
09-11-2012, 12:09 AM
I have two GG friends that make me go clothes shopping with them because they like my fashion sense and claim to have none themselves. They are not jealous or envious, but wanting someone who they feel can help them. It also helps they know I have a fondness for shopping.

I love it when my SO goes clothes shopping with me. For one thing, she has spent a lot more time studying female fashion than I have, and she really has developed an eye for what works and what doesn't. Another reason is that she can look at me a lot more objectively than I can look at myself. But the most important reason is that she also knows what men find attractive in women! :D

Eryn
09-11-2012, 12:16 AM
Not my fault they were dressed like slobs, tho...

Rita, you're new here so I'll put this in the form of advice.

No matter what you think of the way a GG is dressed, it is not polite to refer to them as being "dressed like slobs." They may be dressed casually, or comfortably, but "slob" brings up images of sweat-stained T-shirts and I very much doubt that you saw any dressed like that. We value the presence and input of GGs here and we just don't insult them.

For GGs, complimenting each other is a form of social interaction. One can always find something about another person's outfit that can be complimented. If the outfit itself is amazing then you comment on it, if it isn't then you compliment a piece of jewelery, a manicure, or a pair of shoes.

A compliment is not envy. I can admire someone else's stiletto platforms without wanting to possess them myself. Compliments are simply a social nicety that permeates Girl World. I've had GGs compliment me on various aspects of my looks and even express envy, but I'm not fooled. They're being nice, as GGs tend to do in such situations. I could look like Shrek in a dress and they'd still be nice enough to find something to compliment.

As possessors of a Y-chromosome we often can't help being competitive. Looking good, however, is not a competition. It's an activity that we can all share. There doesn't have to be a loser to make us feel superior. We are all better for the experience.

Krististeph
09-11-2012, 12:26 AM
I worked with Penny and Katy in the mid 80's, they did graphic arts. I was exploring my punk-ish feelings- but my wardrobe would always lean toward the new romantic style.

I had a pair of jeans- turns out the _were_ girls- but i wore them as a guy. they had a denim tie-washed look, but the denim had black instead of white threads- and the blue was a somewhat dark, but deep and rich blue.

Katy and Penny repeatedly told me they wanted the jeans big time. That was fun in a tg way even though en-drab.

WifeofWrenchette
09-11-2012, 04:25 AM
The GG may want to possess the clothes, the jewelry, or the shoes, but most of the time they are not jealous of how the CD'ers look compared to them.

Aprilrain
09-11-2012, 07:00 AM
I've had alot of moments when i've been out and women admire how beautiful my dresses are, i've even had women come up and ask where i bought my dress or skirt. Sometimes too, women have just stared at me admiring how feminine i am, wearing more feminine clothes than them. its almost like they are intimidated, but still in awe of me.
i went to a ball in sydney last month and i was in a long flowing pink chiffon gown. the looks i got from the women there were very uplifting. i even danced with 2 women, who were in pretty gowns too, they made me feel like one of them. it was a very feminine moment swishing and twirling in my gown.

I think you need to lay off the sauce!

Marleena
09-11-2012, 07:10 AM
If a GG compliments a CDer it is not envy. It is a compliment that a guy can look pretty good dressed as a woman and/or they have physical attributes that help the illusion. They are being nice.

linda allen
09-12-2012, 09:00 AM
Have you had moments where women envy how you look or a dress your wearing?

The first time my wife saw me in a denim skirt that we bought when we shopped together. She was out at the gym and I dressed and put on a blouse and the skirt. I had planned on changing back into the stretch shorts she had given me but I lost track of time. She was standing in the hallway when I came out of the computer room.

She looked me up and down, shook her head, smiled, and said "I just hate it when you look better in a skirt than I do!"

luscious
09-13-2012, 10:22 PM
I have seen drag queens who tone the makeup and act down and go to my gym and are in the womens only section including the womens restroom with no issues and where i am at they do not like crossdressers or TG/TS.

there are makeup artist that can make a man look good enough to be ignored just like the artist that put that show together where they disguise people up as diferent races using makeup and prosthetics etc. I know of so many TS/TG/DQ/DK that go about there business and do not SPOOK anyone.

just look at the MISS CONTINENTAL USA PAGEANT

http://www.thebatonshowlounge.com/blue_purple/ContinentalIndex.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxesIWb2KfQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqYK4qEKZcY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSGa9cTUphE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ0yNtrAibU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ0yNtrAibU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxesIWb2KfQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqYK4qEKZcY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSGa9cTUphE&feature=related

Aprilrain
09-14-2012, 07:57 AM
none of those photos are at a gym.

my gym has no idea im TS nor would i ever tell them and i don't need to wear makeup light or otherwise.