PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing Dreams - When You Were Young....

KateSpade83
09-09-2012, 09:04 PM
When you were a kid and up to HS or college what were your crossdressing dreams?

Kid - I wish I had my Elementary Catholic School Girl's uniform! No way my Parents would buy that for me. When I graduated I felt like going to a girl classmate and ask to buy her clothes! But now, years later, I got the skirt for the outfit from a thrift store, but I'm missing the shirt and vest!

High School - I dreamed of wearing our Lane Tech Cheerleader outfits! When a guy classmate of our wore his sister's cheerleader outfit for Halloween, I was way jealous! Now my dream has partially come true with complete cheerleader outfits from ebay!

College - this is when I had the indepence of my own Apt and a car. So this is when I first start crossdressing. I bought a merrywidow and my first skirt suit at this time... I always wondered what it was like to wear these.

How about your youthful dreams?

lingerieLiz
09-09-2012, 09:35 PM
I guess from that perspective I was lucky with sisters that were cheerleaders and beauty contestants there were a lot of great outfits to try on. I wasn't into uniforms, but did like formals.

JenniferR771
09-09-2012, 10:08 PM
I am right there with you, Kate.
Cheerleaders...oh YES! Their uniforms were so cute. Sexy, to me at least. And also figure skating outfits...OMG!
Skirt suits...yes, of course. And tight little black coctail dresses. OH my!

twistedkatie
09-09-2012, 10:17 PM
I thought you meant like actual sleeping dreams....

It wasn't a wish, per say. It was just more of a safe way to express these feelings I think.

I was about 9 to 10 years old and I dreamed there was one of those secret passages I found that would take me to a different world, filled with girlfriends who would accept me as one of their own. I did girly stuff like painting nails and playing with dolls.
Of course, after a few visits to this magical world I had a magic best friend who came to me with a warning! I had best stop going to this 'secret world' or else I would turn permanently into a girl and not be able to leave, just like the girls who were already there. And then I would occasionally venture back.... scared of the consequences.

This dream haunted me so much as a kid, and I doted on it a lot. LOL, I had a crazy imagination, but it helped to express some of what I was feeling in such a 'traditional' setting and family.

Jamie Christopher
09-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Oh yes, the cheerleaders uniforms, what fun! Try dealing with that distraction from the football field.....missed that pass!

outhiking
09-09-2012, 10:35 PM
My first fantasy was to change places with a girl that I had a crush on. We'd have to both live in each other's bodies until we could find a way to switch back. I never understood the fantasy, but it was very powerful and reoccured until puberty fully kicked in.

Marleena
09-10-2012, 12:06 AM
I don't remember any of them when I was younger. I blocked a lot of memories out. I do remember a vivid one from a couple of years ago though. I was in a mansion. As I walked into each room there was a different beautiful woman in a flowing white gown. After a bit of walking through the mansion I followed one of the women into a large banqet room and into the middle of the floor. The room filled up with these women in their gowns until it was totally full and I was surrounded, not a sound was made. Then I woke up when the room was full and I remember it was like heaven and how peaceful I felt.

Joni Beauman
09-10-2012, 12:12 AM
Alas, I think most of my dreams, then and now, are of the stressful kind, being caught.

docrobbysherry
09-10-2012, 12:30 AM
When I was youngER, I dreamed of dating and marrying hot women. Which I did!

When I began dressing, I wanted to resemble those and most other hot women I see! I do! Unfortunately, I'm stuck with Sherry now and, it's NOT the same! Sherry's much too compliant and not 1/10th as crazy as those GGs I dated/married!

JohannaSophia
09-10-2012, 02:04 AM
Mine were all Kid, after that I was too busy and focused with sports and academics to tolerate any distractions.

As a kid I really wanted to look like my mom when she was naked and to be flat and smooth down there like her and the Penny's and Sears Catalog underwear models. I had the opportunity play out my fantacy at home alone for one whole summer when I was around 12. I tucked the offending masses tightly between my thighs and wore Mom's foundation garments around the house, we had a long driveway so I had plenty of warning as to when to tidy up and grab a book.

Claire Cook
09-10-2012, 05:32 AM
As far as real "dreams" went, one recurring theme was sexual ... when I was with a girl, I wanted it to be a snuggly experience -- to be wrapped up with them, maybe to be part of them. As for other dreams, I kept wishing that my breasts would grow when other girls starting developing them, and that my hair would be long and soft like theirs. Guess I missed out on wanting to be a cheerleader, but then again I never went out for sports teams.

Jamie Christopher
09-10-2012, 05:40 AM
One of my reocurring dreams from a time past was very erotic. I was outside, alone, dressed in a bra top bikini and bottoms, lying on a blanket on a beach, so peaceful. I fell asleep on my stomach, and woke up sunburned with the obvious tell tale signs that I was a crossdresser, and it wouldn't wash off, so to speak! Everyone knew my secret, and I actually liked it.

Beverley Sims
09-10-2012, 07:36 AM
Actual dreams were of me being caught out dressed and running for cover.
My dreams in actual life came true.
I played womens hockey, netball and tennis with the encouragement of my girlfriends.
It was supposed to be a joke but I was secretly substituted in the netball team a couple of times.
Real girls do play rough though.
I could have been killed.

Sarasometimes
09-10-2012, 07:47 AM
Kid- Wearing a house dress and bra like my mom along with lipstick. I was always facinated by lipstick prints on cup/glasses.

High School- Being one of the girls in cosmetology class. Wearing a short white uniform dress, white support pantyhose and white uniform shoes, light makeup and having my hair done by my classmates and I do theirs!

College- Being in the dental hygeine program wearing those same white uniform dresses, hose and duty shoes and learnig dental techniques. Close second would have been being in the secreterial program wearing "70's female business attire (dresses, skirts, hose...)

GREAT THREAD!!

Cheryl T
09-10-2012, 08:02 AM
Elementary school mine was a beautiful Princess costume for Halloween.
In High School I wanted so much to be asked to the Prom, to wear a beautiful gown with a lovely corsage, and to dance the night away.
In college I just wanted to be me and be able to go to classes, live in the women's dorm and just be a coed.

TxCassie
09-10-2012, 08:08 AM
Oh, yes, I definitely had dreams as a kid. I used to dream or wish as I was falling asleep, that when I woke up in the morning, all of the sudden, boys would dress in girls clothes and visa-versa. I'd be able to wear a skirt, blouse, and skip and hop, wear hair bands, and bracelets. Oh yes, I most certainly did have those dreams.

The other dream and this also goes with my own Catholic School experience, is that I would dream that boys would have to wear the modify veil the nuns wore after the changes in Vatican II took effect. :heehee: LOL Oh my, when I think of that one, I just smile and cringe..lol :eek:. I guess starting my education Pre- Vatican II set the foundation for my fondness for long dresses, and ball gowns. :battingeyelashes:

Or was it my mom's early 60's full skirted dresses, :daydreaming: One of these days, I'll be "Queen for A Day". Oh wait, I'm gay, I'm already a queen :eek: :brolleyes:

Have a Great Day,

Cassie:love:

kimdl93
09-10-2012, 08:21 AM
I recall dreams of women in lingerie frome my earliest childhood...perhaps at three years of age. They were very powerful and confusing swirls of images that left an indelible impression on my young mind. I still wonder what triggered them and where the,images themselves came from.

bobbimo
09-10-2012, 08:27 AM
Many years ago after watching Shirley Maclaine's Out on a Limb. There was an out of body portion that really intrigued me, and i was interested in the paranormal and meditation/zen/new age etc.
So for the next several weeks I would lie in bed and practice raising my body out of my body.
Then one morning i remember standing next to my bed, I felt so very light and free, and I looked down to see me laying on the bed. Then I noticed that the standing me was naked and had breasts. I touched them and they were very real and soft, my waist was trim and I had a lovely figure, then I felt my genitals and my boy parts were not there. At his point I woke up, I think I scared myself, and I have never been able to duplicate this experience.
Also at this point in my life I didn't know about this CD experience that would fill me up some 25 years later.
Maybe I will work on this again.
Bobbi

Tina B.
09-10-2012, 09:49 AM
I only had one dream when I was a kid, and that was not getting caught by my father, and be beaten to death, not that he would have done such a thing, but when I was young I thought it was a possibility, dad could be a pretty scary guy at times, but then it didn't take much to scare me, when it came to him.
Tina B.

Jamie Ann
09-10-2012, 09:53 AM
I can remember in early childhood being curious about what it would be like to be a girl. Since I grew up in a socially conservative mid-western community, it would ordinarily have been unacceptable to most people in that community if I (or anyone else) acted on such curiosity. But once when I was 6 or 7 years old, I dressed as a girl for Halloween. My mother made me a crude dress out of an old sheet with her sewing machine. She also made me a head scarf to hide the fact that I did not have long hair.

When my brother and a couple of other kids were getting ready to go out on Halloween night, my mother put some lipstick on me, thinking that it would be funny for me to be joining a group of goblins, devils, ghosts, and others. I recall going up to people’s doors and yelling “trick or treat” along with the other kids. When a lady would come to the door with a dish of candy, she would ask, “And what are you?” Others would say things like, “I’m the Devil—give me candy!” When the lady got to me, she would repeat her question and I would say, “I’m a woman!” In most cases, the hostess would look a bit bewildered, and then mutter something like “Oh …”

That event was my one and only episode of crossdressing as a child, Kate, but during my days as a young adult student, I did in fact assemble some female items, which I did wear for Halloween events. The movie, “Elvira, Mistress of the Dark,” was the inspiration for some commercially made costumes. Long black wigs, short black dresses, black high-heeled shoes (cheap ones), and bright red lipstick were among the items I bought for Halloween; and I went to a few parties dressed as Elvira. In the years that followed, I got into more crossdressing, moving past the Elvira costumes; however, those crossdressing dreams when I was a young adult (and on the one occasion years before that) were the beginning of what has continued into 2012 — long after I had done it partly for candy!

TeriAnn
09-10-2012, 11:03 AM
I was about 6 when I first put on my Moms heels I knew then I was different but did not know why. When I graduated H.S I moved out on my own and then started exploring my female side and it has grown more over the years. I now have a vast array of womens clothing dress blouses skirts and lots of under clothes. Guess my biggest vice is heels I have more than fifty pair and still I buy them. I have read many stories on Fiction mania .com most of the time before I go to bed. I have had many sexy dreams after visiting that site. Guess the stories are still on my mind.

RADER
09-10-2012, 08:38 PM
Yes, when I was in High School, I went to the Foot Ball games to watch the cheer leaders;
Who cared about the game. I would have given anything to try on a cheer leaders uniform
at that time in my life.
Rader

Vickie_CDTV
09-12-2012, 04:25 AM
It is interesting how experiences in our formative years affects what we find attractive later in life. In my high school, most of the cheerleaders were fairly conceded people (there were a few exceptions) and were not kind to me. Maybe that is why I never developed an interest in cheerleaders and such.

When I was in high school, I fantasized all the time about wearing skirt suits, hosiery, those wonderful elegant blouses ladies wore in the 80s, and heels and generally looking like a professional woman. As I got a bit older my interest extended to corsets, girdles, and other vintage clothing women used to wear.

Cynthia Anne
09-12-2012, 06:32 AM
I can remember as early as six years of age wishing that I would wake up in the morning and be a girl!

Darla
09-12-2012, 07:35 AM
Ballerina! Without a doubt I always wanted to be a ballerina. Way too many dance recitals I guess. And I could barely squeeze into my sisters tutus and pointe shoes, but I wished I could have been up there on stage dancing with all the other girls in pink tights, a leotard and skirt.

monalisa
09-12-2012, 08:06 AM
I was always dreaming of being in a cheerleader outfit but also loved tennis dresses with ruffled panties, being a ballerina in a leotard with a tutu, and lastly a skater outfit. Have now accumulated all the outfits so life is good.

DonnaT
09-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Mostly the Majorette uniform of my neighbor.