PDA

View Full Version : Poll - What Do You Use for Breasts?

CindyT
09-14-2004, 10:22 PM
Hope this works........

I have size 6 "Triangle" style breastforms and want a larger set also. I'm wondering how many here have tried both "Triangle" and "Teardrop" and which you prefer?

Cindy

Jen_TGCD
09-15-2004, 12:06 AM
Hello, Cindy...
In the past I have had two sets of teardrop forms, 5's and 7's, and wear them sideways with the top part under my arm. I like them because they are more versatile and can place them in different positions depending on the dress or blouse. If I want a more busty look, I move them toward the center, or, by moving them more toward the underarm, I get less projection. For a more "perky" look, I wear them higher on my chest, or, for a "mature" look, I wear them lower. Women my age usually have had a couple of children and their breasts set a bit lower and toward the arms so that's how I usually wear them.

A couple of months ago, I did purchase the triangle forms in a size 6, which is a fuller form and has the advantage of filling your bra completely... no gap in the top. I wish I had bought them a size smaller because they are much bigger and fuller than the teardrop in the same size.

I like wearing the triangle forms as they feel more like a real breast but I have to say that, for a more authentic look, and for going out dressed, the smaller teardrop forms look much better on me. Big breasts attract more attention :eek: (no kidding, Jen... duh), so, for stealth purposes, I try to keep a low profile (pun intended).:cool:

All of the above is based on the forms sold at The Breast Form Store and a 42B or 42C bra. Other brands or styles may be different.

It depends on what look you want to have, Cindy. If you want the round, firm, "Frederick's of Hollywood model", type boobs, the teardrop (placed sideways) will work for that look. For a more "full figured", busty, Dolly Pardon kind of look, get bigger triangles or just add some enhancers to the forms you have.

Have fun shopping!!!
---Jen---------

jessicam
09-15-2004, 01:00 AM
i got asymetical type in a size 8 which makes me a 40 C which hides my lower half kinda fat

crispy
09-15-2004, 02:07 AM
I use the thin shells that form a Nubra or a Natural Bra. I cut off the clips and use them as forms (about A-cup which is all I want) in a soft lined bra (slip them in between the lining and the front) or in a swimsuit with a bra-pad lining. The thin shell allows me to feel my nips through the silicone, which I like.

When they were new they were self-adhesive, but it only lasted about 20 days. Maybe I'll have to get some of those adhesive strips.

Amelie
09-15-2004, 02:56 AM
I use a rolled up sock in a padded push up bra to push my own breasts up, it works alright for me. I'd be afraid of using the waterballoons, if someone knew I was using ballons they would try to pop them.

Love Amelie

Mn.Marilyn
09-15-2004, 03:48 AM
I have 2 pair of forms one is a pair of the cheaper transforms in size 9 they are ok but are made of a firmer silicone and don't have the movement that I like. I just got a pair of Amonia self adhesive forms I like the feel as they are much softer. The draw back is in size 9 they will not stick without a bra on. But they do feel more like a part of you. Also they are very expensive. You can see and read about these forms at the Breast form store if you call them they will help you find your correct size. they may be a big purchase but they go along way to helping you be a complete woman! Oh I forgot to tell you both pair are triangle style forms and they fill my cups well.

crispy
09-15-2004, 04:22 AM
I use a rolled up sock in a padded push up bra to push my own breasts up, it works alright for me. I'd be afraid of using the waterballoons, if someone knew I was using ballons they would try to pop them.

Love Amelie
Can we have a collection to buy Amelie some decent breasts?

It seems so sad that she has to use rolled up socks at her age.

mchelle
09-15-2004, 07:01 AM
i have a large chest so dont have pads, but i want to.
i wear a 38b but my chest size is bigger.
does anyone use pumps, or herbs...
thinking about them. just for a little oomph. any help is appreciated

Sarah38b
09-15-2004, 08:59 AM
I have ample breasts (38b) so there is no need for any breast forms or pads. The feeling I get from being able to fill out a bra naturally is thrilling!

Love,

Sarah

Vallari
09-15-2004, 10:08 AM
Been using water balloons for a while now and have had no real problems (yet :rolleyes: ). When I first began using them, I'd use the end of a pencil and stuff a baloon into another, then fill them up with water. It doubles up the thickness so they're harder to break. But now I have more expierence with them and dont do it as much. Love how they warm up to body temp! :D

jessicadiane
09-15-2004, 06:25 PM
I use rolled up pantyhose for my breastforms :oThey don't make my breasts look too good. :( I wish I had the money to buy some.I've never owned a pair and maybe someday my dream will come true

Jill
09-15-2004, 06:40 PM
I just use some pantyhose filled with rice. I put about two cups of rice into the foot of each leg, cut them and tie them off and voila. They form ok, look alright and because they are made from nylon, they pretty durable.

Bernadina
09-15-2004, 08:18 PM
Hope this works........

I have size 6 "Triangle" style breastforms and want a larger set also. I'm wondering how many here have tried both "Triangle" and "Teardrop" and which you prefer?

Cindy
I have the Ameona self adhearing forms which are neither triangle or teardrop. The left and right are individually formed.

CindyT
09-15-2004, 08:44 PM
Thanks for the input so far!

I'm learning a lot! I formerly used the water balloons but after buying these breastforms I found they are so much easier and always look good.

The problem with balloons, is they would shift and turn unless I packed them into a really tight bra, then I could hardly breathe! Plus of course, the danger of a leak....

I want to have a "Normal" set of boobs and a "Fun" set! I guess ultimately I would like to have several sets to play with. :eek:

I have never seen the backside of the teardrops and I wonder if they are concave like the triangle forms? Thanks "Jen_TGCD" for your input on the teardrop positioning!!! I always wondered how to position the teardrop!

I also wondered if anyone has tried adding "enhancers" behind the triangle forms? I am thinking that would add at least 1 cupsize as long as they don't get too "Pointy" in front.

Thanks again

Cindy

CindyT
09-15-2004, 09:44 PM
Hello, Cindy...
In the past I have had two sets of teardrop forms, 5's and 7's, and wear them sideways with the top part under my arm. I like them because they are more versatile and can place them in different positions depending on the dress or blouse. If I want a more busty look, I move them toward the center, or, by moving them more toward the underarm, I get less projection. For a more "perky" look, I wear them higher on my chest, or, for a "mature" look, I wear them lower. Women my age usually have had a couple of children and their breasts set a bit lower and toward the arms so that's how I usually wear them.

A couple of months ago, I did purchase the triangle forms in a size 6, which is a fuller form and has the advantage of filling your bra completely... no gap in the top. I wish I had bought them a size smaller because they are much bigger and fuller than the teardrop in the same size.

I like wearing the triangle forms as they feel more like a real breast but I have to say that, for a more authentic look, and for going out dressed, the smaller teardrop forms look much better on me. Big breasts attract more attention :eek: (no kidding, Jen... duh), so, for stealth purposes, I try to keep a low profile (pun intended).:cool:

All of the above is based on the forms sold at The Breast Form Store and a 42B or 42C bra. Other brands or styles may be different.

It depends on what look you want to have, Cindy. If you want the round, firm, "Frederick's of Hollywood model", type boobs, the teardrop (placed sideways) will work for that look. For a more "full figured", busty, Dolly Pardon kind of look, get bigger triangles or just add some enhancers to the forms you have.

Have fun shopping!!!
---Jen---------

Thanks so much for your input! ;)

I was wondering, do you have any pics with your Teardrops on? Even just a breastshot.....
Also you said your triangles were fuller than the teardrops, so do you think if I want a fuller look with the teardrops, should I go say 2 sizes bigger?

Cindy

Jen_TGCD
09-15-2004, 10:17 PM
I agree, Cindy... breasts should be FUN! In some situations... bigger is better and you just can't beat the "jiggle" factor ! ! ! :p

The backside of my teardrops are concave but not as much as the triangles. At The Breast Form Store site, they have an option for a short video that shows the forms from all angles so you can see what you are getting. Regarding the positioning... you can wear them with the small end up if your chest is naturally smaller or very flat. If I don't use adhesive, I usually just let them follow the curve of the underwire in my bra.

Also, I have used enhancers with both types of forms. If you put the enhancer behind the form (between your chest and the form) it does push out the form more. It looks better if you use them as intended... that is, put them under the form in your bra and a little toward your arm. You get a larger breast without the "bullet" or "torpedo" profile! (I think I just dated myself!!!) :o

Who would have thought that breasts could get so complicated ! ! ! :confused:
---Jen---------

Jen_TGCD
09-15-2004, 11:35 PM
Cindy ~
<Laughing...> We are both posting at the same time!

Basically, every size up in a breastform equals a bigger cup size. So, if you are a C cup now... two sizes bigger would be a DD!!! VaVaVoom!!! Hubba Hubba!!! :D

When I ordered my last set of forms, just for fun... and because The BF Store had them on sale, I bought a set of size 9s in the foam style. Remember that I bought the size 6 triangles and thought that they were big. Well, the 9s are huge and they almost don't fit on my chest!!! We are talking... armpit to armpit boobs! What I would do is buy a DD bra and stuff it with pantyhose or something, and see if you still want bigger or if that size is what you are trying to accomplish. Then, tell Victor at The BF Store that you want to fill that size bra. He has all sizes of bras there and actually puts a form into it to see if it looks good or not.

Regarding the photos... I was wearing the teardrops in my avatar pic but you really can't tell. Because my chest is 39 inches and full already, I wear smaller breasts and use my rib cage to give the illusion of a full-figured woman. I also wear "blousy" blouses or dresses with loose tops so there is little definition... just a fullness. In my opinion, I think you should stick to the triangles for the type of look you are after. The teardrop is used mostly to add fullness to the sides... for us "older" ladies with less-than-firm breasts. <sheesh...>

Oh, and by the way, The BF Store doesn't charge extra for the larger sizes, no tax (if sent to the USA) and free shipping!
---Jen---------

SAUNDRAH
09-16-2004, 06:53 AM
at a 38dd.no stuffing here.i love to jiggle! :D

Victoria Pink
09-16-2004, 08:24 AM
Hi girls, I love this chatter about our boobs! :)

I purchased the triangle forms from the Breastform Store. I got mine in a size 7 and wear them in 36C and 38C bras. They are awesome and well worth the purchase. It kicked my "femmometer" up several notches and gave me the confidence to go out in public. I will attest to the earlier statement that the folks at the BF store are very helpful.

In a way the BF boobs moved me from adolesence (a teenager with budding boobs and wanting a fuller size) to a confident woman.

Mostly I slip the forms into my bra, but on occaision when I have more time to stay dressed I tape them on. That really makes a difference! It feels like they are more a part of me and not some weight bouncing in my bra. The bra takes on a hole new "feel" of supporting and shaping. :) :p

Victoria

CindyT
09-17-2004, 04:56 AM
When you "Tape" them on, what kind of tape do you use? Is there a special tape for them?

Also I wanted to share this link to Teddy B's store on ebay, $99.00 for most BF's there.

http://stores.ebay.com/teddybs-store

Thanks
CindyT

CindyT
09-17-2004, 06:08 PM
at a 38dd.no stuffing here.i love to jiggle! :D

WOW Saundra! You Go Girl! Nice Set there!

I Guess the "Triangles" do seem to be slightly more popular, and I'm a bit surprised that the "other" catagory ranks so high! Of course, I was there for many years too!

I think my next step is going to be trying the enhancers behind my bf's just to see what effect they have on the shape.

Thanks again for all your help everyone!!! ;)

CindyT

Bernadina
09-19-2004, 09:42 AM
WOW Saundra! You Go Girl! Nice Set there!

I Guess the "Triangles" do seem to be slightly more popular, and I'm a bit surprised that the "other" catagory ranks so high! Of course, I was there for many years too!

I think my next step is going to be trying the enhancers behind my bf's just to see what effect they have on the shape.

Thanks again for all your help everyone!!! ;)

CindyT
I suspect the other catgory ranks so high because a lot of us, like myself, have forms the are not either triangular or tear drop. A Lot of the high end ones are asymetrical and come in a left and right side. Other forms I've seen are round. And then there are those who make forms out of fishing lures, boiled rice, birdseed, old socks, etc.

The problem with setting up a poll is trying to guess at all the possible answers. And I find that I've missed some of the obvious ones when starting a poll.

http://www.qss.ca/entomology/thm_frbfly020.gif

Jen_TGCD
09-19-2004, 10:37 AM
When you "Tape" them on, what kind of tape do you use? Is there a special tape for them?
CindyT
I use the double-sided tape from The BF Store because it is thinner, softer and really sticks well. Before... I found some double-sided carpet tape (to keep rugs from sliding around) that worked pretty good if you cut it into thin strips. Otherwise, it puckers and pinches... not comfortable.

The trick to using tape is to shave first... that really helps!!!:p Wash the breast form and your chest with a mild detergent or soap that doesn't have any oil or moisturizers in it. Try to get them in the right position the first time because pulling them off and putting them on again will weaken the adhesive.

There is also a "skin prep" product that puts a thin, sticky film on your chest before attaching... that stuff really makes them hold firm!!! (Also sold at www.thebreastformstore.com (http://www.thebreastformstore.com) ).
---Jen---------

Amelie
09-19-2004, 02:15 PM
I found this when I was bored searching the web. don't really understand how they do it, but maybe someone here might find it useful.

www.tgtoday.com/makeupandfashion/cleavage.html

Amelie

Lawren
09-19-2004, 04:08 PM
I ordered a pair of Jodee Leisure Lounge Pads, Model 1000 from

http://tg-friendly.com

They are lightweight, quite comfortable, and work well unless you want to show some cleavage.
Lucy's Breast Forms, at the link above, is, of course, CD friendly and will let you pay by check or money order so no credit card hassles. They have a wide variety of products and prices and ship orders promptly.

LoL, Lawren

AmyCarter
09-19-2004, 09:57 PM
I use rice too.
But with my frustrations in the past with everything falling out of place sometimes, here's what i do now: cut a small opening in the top of the bra and funnel in rice between the layers of fabric. Works like a charm.
I tried those silicon forms and wasn't too happy with them. And I left them outside one night and when i went back to get them they were partly eaten. Sheeshkies

I just use some pantyhose filled with rice. I put about two cups of rice into the foot of each leg, cut them and tie them off and voila. They form ok, look alright and because they are made from nylon, they pretty durable.

crispy
09-19-2004, 10:15 PM
I use rice too.
But with my frustrations in the past with everything falling out of place sometimes, here's what i do now: cut a small opening in the top of the bra and funnel in rice between the layers of fabric. Works like a charm.
I tried those silicon forms and wasn't too happy with them. And I left them outside one night and when i went back to get them they were partly eaten. Sheeshkies
who by and what was the outcome ?

Danny
09-20-2004, 04:33 AM
I use teardrop forms but would like to try the triangle type. (Avatar is vintage full cup inflatable from Frederick's.)

Felicity
09-21-2004, 01:07 AM
Well, some time ago, I bought some silicone breast enhancers that were meant for women with boobs already. I found it works relatively well with three 16" ballons filled with 50 mL water wach side. 150 mL water total each side, under a bra, or the "Body Wrap" I sometimes wear (www.seamlessbody.com)

I have experimented with instructions I found and made a pair myself. I made a mold, then used several layers of latex, and filled them. Latex seals permenently with rubber cement. I used the recommended glue/borax mix to fill them with and when I experiment again, I'm going to see if I can get some silicone.

I have since bought two pairs of the "Nu-Bra" or $29.95 each at the local "As seen on TV store" The lingerie store in the same mall wanted $60 for them. These things are nice. If someone made breast formes like these recessed for our real skin to form cleavage, we would have a hit here. I have taken two "C" pairs on top each other and formed cleavage with my skin, then I have worked the enhancers over in such a way, I can wear a bikini top...

I just keep experimenting...

SatinSarah
09-21-2004, 12:25 PM
The feeling of wearing a bra is the most important aspect for me. As soon as the bra goes on and my naturalbra goes on I feel great. I used socks, foam balls and all sorts until my wife purchased her own padding and she let me share. I only want to be a b cup and have quite a bit myself to help fill the bra easily. It does feel good when there is some bouce in the bra as you move around

Lorelei
09-21-2004, 01:32 PM
Just came back from a shopping trip which included a swing thru Penny's. They now have the Nu Bra for $25.00. That's the regular price marked on the box, not a sale price. Lorelei

Shinya
09-21-2004, 02:47 PM
I have done the gambit. I think most of us have or will while growing it CDing. I have Triangle and Teardrop silicon size 8 and 10. Hollister 7730 medical adhesive to hold the sisters on even braless.

Shinya

LindaTS
09-25-2004, 04:51 AM
My first pair were teardrops then I tried triangle forms and they are much better. They seem to fill you out better. Right now I'm in the process of developing breasts so I don't use anything when I go out. I just wear a padded bra that fits well and everything is fine. Kisses, Linda

Bobbie13
09-25-2004, 02:00 PM
I Use Panties & Stockings Usually & Now I'm Making My Own Silicone Boobs.taking A While But Worth It.making Them The Same Size As My G/f's 38-dd. I Love To Play!!