PDA

View Full Version : Wearing Bras

Joanne_2003
11-21-2005, 09:24 PM
Do you enjoy wearing a bra? Why do we enjoy this article of clothing that most women hate? My SO says I'm nuts because I would rather wear firm foundation lingerie (longline bras, girdles, all-in-one girdles, girdle slips, corsets, etc.) She can't wait to take off her bra. Why is this, I don't understand!:confused:

Clarissa3d
11-21-2005, 09:31 PM
I think the reason would be, the Bra is a very unique article of clothing for women. So for a crossdresser to wear a bra is as close as you can get to feeling truly femme.

A GG has been wearing a bra from puberty and there is no eroticism associated to the regular bra.

Lauren_T
11-21-2005, 09:36 PM
Do you enjoy wearing a bra? Why do we enjoy this article of clothing that most women hate? My SO says I'm nuts because I would rather wear firm foundation lingerie (longline bras, girdles, all-in-one girdles, girdle slips, corsets, etc.) She can't wait to take off her bra. Why is this, I don't understand!:confused:Simple. To her, it's not special anymore (if it ever was - for some GGs being a girl is a chore) - but to you it is... :confused: :umbrella:

TGMarla
11-21-2005, 09:42 PM
Heck, I like pantyhose, too. Most women hate wearing pantyhose. They say it's too confining. I love it, though. Same with bras. Go figure.

Lauren_T
11-21-2005, 09:45 PM
I won't wear one outside until i get forms or grow my own. ;) But at home & to sleep in, a loverly bra does wonders for that girly feeling, donnit?... :doll: :c9:

susiej
11-21-2005, 09:45 PM
I can understand why some GG's may not be all that thrilled with wearing a bra every day of their waking life. From experience, I can identify with newly-carved notches on my shoulders, and itchy-scratchy patches on my sides and on my ribcage. Little metal etch-marks in the middle of my back. Isn't there a famous expression, that the person who invented the brassiere must have been a man?

Clearly, the novelty must wear off by the time you've put on a bra for the 5,000th time.

The excitement never seems to wear off for me, although a quick calculation yields the conclusion that I doubt I've put on a bra as often as a 25-year-old girl has. For me, and I suspect for many other CD/TV/TS's, a bra is a) a symbol of a major difference between us girls and, um, the other thing, and b) is also the practical mechanism whereby we achieve the major feature of our feminine look. It has both reason and emotion going for it.

Also, I suppose I have to admit, I still have a choice. If my nipples get sore from the friction with my forms, or the notches in my shoulders start really to hurt, I can always take a "boy break" and put on a teeshirt and go down to the pub for a beer.

Joanne, if I had an SO like yours, who was understanding of my CD tendencies, well -- I also couldn't wait for her to get her bra off; then maybe I could wear it. Then, we'd both be happier :) !

Hugs,
Susie

Billijo49504
11-21-2005, 10:09 PM
Even though we both wear 38C, I only wear my own bras. Actually I wear a bra because if I don't, they hurt...BJ:thumbsup:

Rachel Morley
11-21-2005, 11:12 PM
I think the reason would be, the Bra is a very unique article of clothing for women. So for a crossdresser to wear a bra is as close as you can get to feeling truly femme.

Clarissa gets my vote. A bra is different. I remember once at a bar in Gran Canaria with my friends (both guys and GGs) there was this guy on the dance floor wearing a skirt. It was actually a rather bland ordinary loose black skirt (he was otherwise dressed like a regular guy). One of my mates was fascinated by it, one of the ggs was fairly interested too. He said to me "look at that guy! hes' wearing a skirt!" I said "so what, it's just piece of material" another guy in our group said in a very loud voice "so's a bra but you wouldn't wear one!!" well little did he know :D

My point is a bra is IMHO, very different. There are plenty of items of women's clothes that "could" be considered female versions of male items.
Blouse = shirt or Panties = boxers etc but a bra? IMO there is nothing that a guy can wear that is the equivilant. Add to this that a bra is sexy, it's about boobs :)

Bras are very feminine, that's why I believe cders love wearing them.

Just my opinion and I totally understand if you don't agree with me. :D

Maria2004
11-21-2005, 11:37 PM
After actually having to wear an underwire bra for extended period I came to appreciate why GGs don't like bras, and that includes pantyhose, I spend a lot of time trying to keep my legs clean and clear so i don't "have" to wear the infernal things. :cool:

Missy
11-21-2005, 11:48 PM
for some gg it just may be a bad fitting bra when they get home off it come for some it is very unconfortable! when some say you must wear one the rest of your life there is some rebelling with some
for the crossdresser it is a free choise to wear one or not and for me i like to wear one all the time for must of the time it can be 24/7
Missy

DawnRodgers
11-22-2005, 01:44 AM
Ah yes. Love to wear a bra. Definitely feminine. Means you have breasts that need support. Makes your "breasts" stand out. Be noticed. Panties are also very feminine. I don't know how anyone can compare them to boxers or most any other type of mens undershorts. They are tighter, sexier, and the most feminine ones require you to sit while you pee. Definitely reminds you that men are particualrly slobs though. Particularly love thongs, which I favor. Pantyhose - ridiculous things. I never understand why anyone would wear those things. Nylons and a garterbelt - comfortable and looks good. Also if one leg runs, why just replace that leg and go on your way.
Dawn

RachelDenise
11-22-2005, 06:12 AM
I too love to wear a bra. I've said it before, but I love the feel of my breast forms, their weight and pull, the feeling of the bra starps on my shoulders and the sense of femininity it gives me. If you believe the hype, "studies" suggest 8 of 10 women wear the wrong size bra. 2 thoughts: 1) women should get a proper fitting if they don't like their bras or the feel of them and 2) So should men but where can they??????

Kimberly
11-22-2005, 11:50 AM
For me, bras are new - and the last "taboo" if you will...

Plus, we don't have to worry about our breasts being hlaf sizes, or getting squished! I love the secure feeling of a bra - don't really know why. I understand that GGs hate bras because there's nothing associated with them that's plesant - and they have to be on ALL day EVERY day if they want to stay 'supported'. :p

Bridget
11-22-2005, 09:44 PM
To me it mostly is something to hold my rice bags up...but i do want strapless ones real bad so i can wear those halter tops and some of the dresses i bought without straps being conspicuously present...

Stephanie Kay
11-22-2005, 10:52 PM
2 thoughts: 1) women should get a proper fitting if they don't like their bras or the feel of them and 2) So should men but where can they??????

I just got a message online from onehanesplace.com --the Hanes hosiery people. The were announcing that anyone can get a free bra fitting by just asking for one at any Hanes Factory Outlet Store.:) Go for it Rachel!!:D

Dawn
11-22-2005, 11:35 PM
Anyone that knows me knows how I love to wear my VS bras!
The feeling I get when I have my breastforms glued on and a push-up demi bra supporting them is so incredibly feminine!
Girls....we are lucky though. We can get a bra to fit our breasts perfectly.
GG's don't have it so good. Even if their bras fit right, they still have that underwire cutting into their chest at all times. You think with all the amazing things being invented these days, someone could make a bra GG's would love!
I really feel for them.

Dawn

lydia7
11-23-2005, 10:55 AM
I second that sentiment for VS...the Emma Collection is just wonderful for everyday wear. After my operation, it took about a year for the novelty of the bouncing to wear off. Ladies, that just hurts...! If I could do without Bras entirely though...too much movement in the ocean, ya know?

ginafaye
11-23-2005, 11:51 PM
how can i be a girl with out at least bra panties slip and hose........thats the bare min when i get to dress

Deanna2
11-24-2005, 02:41 AM
They do say that the main reason GG's don't like wearing bras is that their bras are the wrong size/shape/etc. Like other items of attire bras should be bought to fit, not just wear. My wife used to do just that and complain. Over the last few years I've gone with her to shop for lingerie (for a number of reasons). I've tried to encourage her to buy proper fitted ones. Now I know a guy shouldn't tell a GG how to shop for lingerie (particularly a guy that the fashion police have warrants out for). She initially complained about the extra expense of fitted bras, but now she spends half as much on bras as she used and she doesn't complain. And I get to spend hours in lingerie departments holding her handbag while she shops.

I love wearing bras and most of the time I don't even know that I have one on. I've got to careful sometimes that I don't forget to take it off .

lisa threesummm
11-24-2005, 02:57 AM
i just love wearing bras and just recently swimwear tops as welll.....makes me very fem...........

MandyTS
11-24-2005, 04:24 AM
I can understand why GGs don't like bras, pantyhose, etc. I am not too crazy about having to wear a bra the rest of my life either but to be a girl that is what you have to do. I definitly will be buying fitted bras though, evern theough they cost a bit more. There is not facination with them for me, I tend to like the standard (no underwire) ones the best although they all work.

Why would I want to wear a bra if it is just sitting there!

Mandy

Wendy me
11-24-2005, 06:41 AM
well i just enjoy every part of my dressing . and the bra well i got my own boobs no forms or pads just me in a under wire push up bra i get some nice cleaveage.........

Joanne_2003
11-24-2005, 07:30 AM
They do say that the main reason GG's don't like wearing bras is that their bras are the wrong size/shape/etc. Like other items of attire bras should be bought to fit, not just wear. My wife used to do just that and complain. Over the last few years I've gone with her to shop for lingerie (for a number of reasons). I've tried to encourage her to buy proper fitted ones. Now I know a guy shouldn't tell a GG how to shop for lingerie (particularly a guy that the fashion police have warrants out for). She initially complained about the extra expense of fitted bras, but now she spends half as much on bras as she used and she doesn't complain. And I get to spend hours in lingerie departments holding her handbag while she shops.

I love wearing bras and most of the time I don't even know that I have one on. I've got to careful sometimes that I don't forget to take it off .

I have on several occasions forget I was wearing a bra, my SO told me the second time that I never forgot as you can't help but know your wearing a bra.

I currently have 60+ bras and only the first few are somewhat uncomfortable (too small), but since I figured out what size I need thanks to the bra calculator on Playtex website they all fit and feel great!:)

Kim E
11-24-2005, 08:32 AM
I've had my own breasts since about 12. Never needed pads or forms, but I do need support. Found that Lovable soft cup, underwire 38C works best for me. They give very good support and I wear them out all the time. They tend to look natural and help my boobs look smaller, but at the same time let them bounce when I walk.

Around the house I wear an old fashioned Playtex cross your heart bra which is actually the most comfortable. I don't wear them out because I feel like they are too confining and tend to push my boobs out too far.

Kim

denfish
11-24-2005, 05:04 PM
i absolutly love the feel of a bra round me. i have a pair of man boobs,so while wearing a bra it makes me feel very feminine

Staci
12-09-2005, 11:48 PM
I think the bra is one of the items that men would never normally be able to wear. We relate the bra to definately being feminine. The ladies don't like it because it is binding and wears on the shoulders. We like it for the same reasons. It is an article of very feminine clothing that we can always feel is there. Just my thoughts. By the way. I always think of them as being satiny or lacey. Not sure the GG's always do.

Denise01
12-10-2005, 12:00 AM
I too have had my own breasts from a young age, and I find that wearing a bra gives me support i never had before. Feels so good, but it is nice to take it off at bed time.
Panties are so much more comfortable than mens shorts, that i will never go back to wearing them again

Denise

Kierci
12-10-2005, 12:35 AM
I'll sum it up in one word TABOO

Robyn2006
12-10-2005, 01:10 AM
I too can see why gg have a bad feeling towards bras - but, hey! They HAVE to wear them. Whereas... we GET to wear them! For we on the outside, wearing a bra helps to bring us home to where we feel we should be, hopefully holding within their confines wonderful breast forms to bring us even closer to the woman we wish we were. For me, putting on my lace Bali bra over my attached forms takes second to nothing I do when transforming.

Robyn

Tina Dixon
12-10-2005, 09:18 AM
I love bras, but I would rather wear a cami or full slip under my cloths.

Toyah
12-10-2005, 09:39 AM
Do you enjoy wearing a bra? Why do we enjoy this article of clothing that most women hate? My SO says I'm nuts because I would rather wear firm foundation lingerie (longline bras, girdles, all-in-one girdles, girdle slips, corsets, etc.) She can't wait to take off her bra. Why is this, I don't understand!:confused:

I am with the women on this one only wear one if I am lazy or I have no option

shell
12-10-2005, 11:18 AM
I wear a bra regularly now. I dont wear them to bed but during the day its become a must. My wife will not let me go without one. I find them Ok. I can see why women complain about them they are very binding. But hey Ive only been wearing them about 6 months now.

The one thing that bugs me is I have to wear two shirts everywhere to cover them up.

Daphne Renee
12-10-2005, 12:31 PM
Part of it very well could be the fit.. However I think like others have said for the cder its mainly a matter of choice to wear a bra or not.. Most women have worn a bra for a good part of their life.. Its not exactly a thrill anymore..

rachalwildz
12-10-2005, 08:53 PM
I really enjoy wearing a bra, I wear one every day. I've got underwire and soft cup styles. I've ordered on-line but prefer to buy them in person. I can't imagine not having one on.

Nastasha
12-11-2005, 10:07 AM
I love to wear a bra and frequently do so when I go out shopping, especially if I know I'm going to be buying some new clothes.

I know GG's hate them .. but, its just like the rest of the clothes to us. Makes me feel feminine and, it has that ultra taboo quality to it.

Ms Tedra
01-10-2006, 03:20 PM
I've been wearing a bra since my breasts were large and full enough to fill one. That would have been a 38B and about five years ago. I've always loved breasts and decided to develope my own and have done so with no hormones, no additives and definately no surgery. I'm currently spilling out of my 38Ds. I measure 49-38-43. Yes I'm a big girl when dressed. I never wear a bra in public since they tend to accent what I have and make them more noticable. There is no secret, just a lot of personal time, lots of creativity and above all patience.

InHerShoes
01-10-2006, 04:42 PM
I had never included a bra in my wardrobe until recently - my wife asked why I would bother wearing only part of an outfit. She gave me an old one of hers but the fit was a mile off so I bought a couple of my own and I have to say I really like the feeling - I think because it is always reminding me that it's there.

MelissaL
01-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Hi ladies, I can understand, well to a point, why gg's don't care for them at times. My wife is always relieved when she takes hers off. They can be restricting especially if they are not sized right. I have borrowed my wife's before and she has given me some and while i can wear them they can be uncomfortable after a time.

I do enjoy wearing mine though and I agree with what has been said that it is the one article that truly is for a woman. When I put my forms on and hook my bra around them I love it, it makes me feel more like I should.

Thats my two cents anyway,

Melissa

ChristineRenee
01-10-2006, 06:40 PM
Do you enjoy wearing a bra? Why do we enjoy this article of clothing that most women hate? My SO says I'm nuts because I would rather wear firm foundation lingerie (longline bras, girdles, all-in-one girdles, girdle slips, corsets, etc.) She can't wait to take off her bra. Why is this, I don't understand!:confused:Do I enjoy it? Well...yeah...but then again I pretty much have to wear one now too so I can easily understand why GG's don't particularly like them. I agree with the consensus of opinion here on this as well. For GG's it is something they pretty much have HAD to do since puberty. Ask a very well endowed woman how much of a "joy" it is for her to have big boobs and to wear a bra everyday. The majority of us who do this (not talking here about TG's like myself) can choose to do this or not...whether using forms or not too. Not exactly the same thing. It would be no different than the longing some of us have to have been a GG. You think it would be euphoria but consider all that it would mean and all that they have to experience...and I don't think that I really need to list it all here either. It's a helluva lot more than just having more clothing options available to us gurls!;)

Olivia
01-10-2006, 07:23 PM
Bras are my favorite femme garment. Also, the first femme item I tried on those oh, so many years ago. My breasts are big enough that I can fill out most of my 38c bras without any "help". In fact, I have some of those "chicken fillets" from FashionForms but rarely go to the trouble of wearing them. Bras are the most feminine thing one can wear IMHO; well, garter belts and stockings do run a close second I guess.:D I put on one of my extensive collection of bras everyday when I get home from work. Oooh, I just love the feeling when my breasts settle in. Hooray for brassieres!!
Olivia

kristytv
01-11-2006, 01:18 AM
I love bras, but I would rather wear a cami or full slip under my cloths.

OH ! OH! i was waiting for a comment like that, i love full slips and currently own oh 7-10 i think they are one of the hotest , sexiest peices of lingerie ever invented, i have bras too, but will only usually wear when i want to use my forms, and like the above posts metioned, if it hurts, it doesnt fit right

kristytv
01-11-2006, 01:24 AM
I've been wearing a bra since my breasts were large and full enough to fill one. That would have been a 38B and about five years ago. I've always loved breasts and decided to develope my own and have done so with no hormones, no additives and definately no surgery. I'm currently spilling out of my 38Ds. I measure 49-38-43. Yes I'm a big girl when dressed. I never wear a bra in public since they tend to accent what I have and make them more noticable. There is no secret, just a lot of personal time, lots of creativity and above all patience.

id love to hear about how you did that will your breasts, i have been wanting that for a whiile too.

ashlee chiffon
01-11-2006, 01:42 AM
i think a lot of what women relate to when thinking of bras is totally different to the cd concept..bras constrict women and are painful if not fitted, but offer protection and support and are for the most part mandatory. For the cd, they represent the second most feminine of articles *next to panties* one can wear on a daily basis...they create bosoms or contain enhancers...they are constant reminders of our feminine nature...they feel luscious when our arms brush the satiny material *doubly luscious under a slip or a silky dress* and allow us to profess our desire to Be feminine. They may bind us and may pinch, but that is the concession we pay for being the girls we are...
the more i wear them, the more i can't be without wearing them...
my humble thoughts...;)

elle_dee75
01-11-2006, 01:43 AM

A GG has been wearing a bra from puberty and there is no eroticism associated to the regular bra.
most ggs hate bras , too confining especially the wired ones , i dont care for the either except for a good "shelf bra",. as far as pantyhose goes , i prefer stockings usually "stayups" lol elle

Nlenro-nu
01-11-2006, 02:17 AM
Hi! I Nlenro-nu love to wear bras. I wear them more often in bed than public
some bras are so comfortable I don't want to take it off. If I'm not going any wear particular.. I leave it on. What sorta bugs me even though I got use to
it.. The jerks say things like he's gay or queer or fag. They either donon't think or must think I wear a bra to attract man but they really don't know that I just like them because they are comfy to me. I don't ever intend to be homosexual, I just love bras, and other women's clothing too! The first time I wore womans clothing it was on a dare! I've been off and on about that for quite some time. I think if women can dress like men why is there so much guff about men that dress like women? It's a double standard if I ever seen one. If women really wanted True Equality liberation they'd allow men to wear womens clothing and back them up without ridicule. Most Women I've come across they just want a puppet that obeys their every whim. And Not say much!
So Naturally I'm single still and I'm going to be 56 end of this month! I'm going to continue my crossdressing and I don't care what people think of it.
If there's a female that loves a man that cross dress and doesn't look for
negativities and doesn't want a puppet and doesn't smoke or drink alcohol
also be not too far from my age... let me know... oh by the way you can
get stuff by bartering just go to www.swapandsave.com is a great site for
posting.. response is slow but I've gotten plenty of bras through the sites links not to mention other stuff. I use a different alias on www.swapandsave.com
Getting back to bras I never found them binding at all except when they are too small. If I could get away with it without attracting Man I would dress and live as a female most of the time just because the clothing is so
comfy. Many Psychologists estimate about 73% men cross dress but not more than 27 to 37% dare to admit it openly. So we cross dressers are really more normal than society would have us believe!
I love bra's and the bigger they are the better. I some time wear inflatable
boobs with them. You can get them at Zymetrical.com for $4.99 U.S. or if you're in Canada see the link on www.swapandsave.com
Canadian $ price is $12.57 for one or buy 3 and get them at $11.00 each.
... been busy unpacking and also involved in election matters to as it's
Election time in Canada... I'll probably vote Conservative just to get Paul Martin out! If the fringe parties united I'd probably vote for that instead.
sorry about going off topic again. There's lots going on.. Well I think I'll change my bra now... have a happy new year!

LaceyNicole
01-11-2006, 09:44 AM
I just got a message online from onehanesplace.com --the Hanes hosiery people. The were announcing that anyone can get a free bra fitting by just asking for one at any Hanes Factory Outlet Store.:) Go for it Rachel!!:D

i went in and got measured, and came out the same size that i have been wearing, but the Hanes brand bra fits so much tighter that i can't wear it. i prefer VS a whole lot more. they cost a bit more, but fit so much better.

Lacey

sweeting
01-11-2006, 10:38 AM
i dont know why i just like the looks and feel of wearing a bra and silky sexy lingerie laurie

Joanne08
01-11-2006, 12:34 PM
I love the feel of wearing one. IMO It is the one most feminine thing a guy can wear to feel feminine.

Love, Jo

Donna tv
01-11-2006, 02:27 PM
I thought this was kind of cute. Yesterday my wife had called me on her way home from work and stated that she could not wait to get home and take her bra off, seems a piece of the underwire had poked through the material and was stabbing her. One of her co workers said she should go to the restroom and remove it only she was too self concious about being in a professional office setting with the possibility of being detected as not wearing a bra. I suggested that in an emergency why didn't you just turn it inside out, she kind of laughed and said OMG great idea I should have called you knowing of all people you would have had the solution.

Miss Vicki
01-12-2006, 09:05 AM
I have been wearing a bra everyday for the past two weeks (excapt weekends). My question is. One day I wore it and it felt like I did not have one on. The next day I could feel every inch of it. Then the next couple of days have been nothing and then I felt it again.
Dose this mean I am training my body to accept this item? Or is it just not a proper fit?

BonnieJG
01-12-2006, 10:30 AM
I really enjoy wearing a bra, I wear one every day when I can I try every day I just love the feel of wearing a bra each day and I try to wear a differnt one each day I have about 35 bras i have bra's from plan to silk, lace ,push up, fansey one all colors I try to get a new bra one per month. I don't have breast I us breast forms I have 3 pairs(5) 38 B

Phyliss
01-12-2006, 03:25 PM
I've worn a bra just about everyday for the past year. It was a bit of a trick to find the right size. Finally found the Warners Fridays Bra in size 40B to be "just about right" It is somewhat tight but there is enough stretch in it to work OK. In my searching for a correct size bra, I came across a local lingerie shop with an "understanding" owner who has helped me get a correct size. The Anita Care brand for mastectomy needs works real well for me in size 42A. Not much stretch in the band but with the help of an extender it's perfect. Only problem is they only come in white or black. About two months ago Just My Size began carrying some bras in size A and A/B with larger band sizes. I now have some 44A/B in White, Coral, Cafe. The size 44 is perfect for me. No constriction from a too tight band, no strap marks at the end of the day, and I can fill out the cups just fine with no artifical help.
I've always been selfconsious of my boobs. I don't go swimming much nor do I wear "T" shirts that are tight. I've always worn loose fitting shirts to "coverup"
I just enjoy wearing a bra now. Those days when it would be too much effort to have to explain why I'm wearing, I don't and I notice it.
I have a standing appointment on Wed with my Chiropractor and the massage therapist. So to avoid having to explain myself I forego the pleasure.

Joanne_2003
01-12-2006, 06:05 PM
Phyliss

I also didn't go topless groing up and I hated gym class fearing the ever popular shirts/skins games. I always got teased that I had bigger boobs than half the girls in the school. The first time I wore one of my moms bras I knew that I wanted to wear one as much as possible. I stole one of her bras (she had lots, but I took her brand new one...oops!) I now have over a hundred in varying styles and colours, my wife hates when we go shopping for fear that a bra might catch my eye. Shes jealous that Joanne usually winds up with more nice stuff than her when we shop the goodwill stores...LOL

lil red
01-12-2006, 07:33 PM
I have been wearing a bra every day to work for about two months now, and I just love it.

serenade
01-12-2006, 11:18 PM
I love wearing a bra..underwired balconette are faves to support my forms (38ff)
:angel:

Phyliss
01-13-2006, 04:47 AM
Oh My Gawd!!! Joanne_2003 you had to remind me of high school gym class.

I hated it. I did like tennis, so I was on the tennis team and I can recall the "year book" picture of the team. The usual team pose, two rows of people pne standing and the other down on one knee in front. So that he could capture a "tight" shot the photographer had the end people slide in closer to the center. Being on the left side of the group, (from the camera) I ended up having to bend a bit at the waist to fit right. I didn't think much about it until I saw the book.
If I could find every copy of it, I'd burn them. That was when the full realization of just what I had really came home to me. Talk about horrified. Having no place to go for information, being mortified about my looks, and knowing that the other copies would always be around somewhere was a lousy feeling.
I guess I should mention that this happened in 1962. The idea of anything like "the internet" wasn't even in science fiction.
I am so thankful for the ability to gain information now.

JuliaCD
01-13-2006, 11:04 PM
I love wearing a bra and my breastforms. They make me feel more feminine than anything else. The feeling of the straps on my shoulders and back...mmm...guess I'm preaching to the choir here! I giggle when I come home from work and go into girl mode...think of all the GG's that can't wait to get home and take their bra off...me? I can't wait to get home and put mine on!:D

My favorite...Vanity Fair style 75-134 size 38-c. Fits me and my forms perfectly! Just wish it came in more than 3 colors. My old fave (that I wore out!) was also VF, style 75-152. Very pretty and comfy, alas, it seems they don't make it anymore.:( If anyone knows where I can get one let me know! I so loved that bra!

emmicd
01-14-2006, 12:21 AM
I love to wear bras and panties very much.

My wife likes to wear boxer shorts and tee shirts.

Go figure!

emmi

Tina P Hose
01-17-2006, 10:48 PM
Tina very much enjoys wearing a bra. I suppose it makes her feel what she thinks it is like to be a girl.

janetmellor
01-27-2006, 01:30 AM
I love my bra it feels so sensual. Along with my dress its the most feminine garment I own.

Janet xx

eleventhdr
01-27-2006, 02:17 AM
I could see that if and when i ever did have real breast to call my own but since i still do not it would be like a final barrie to cross toward being a complete female at long last to finally get there indeed one would have to be able to wear one and enjiy it no matter what. Oh well it would make one a gg right Hmm. something to think about indeed!. Suzy!.

Janice Ann
01-27-2006, 03:17 AM
Here are some of the ways I like to wear my bra's. I buy an esquisform old fashoned cotton bra , a 40 b( like the old bullet bra) then I carefully cut the cups out- It is going to be a little tight because I like 44 a/b for a comfy fit- then bra extenders , It is a little on the snug side - but !!!!! now with my breast and nipples sticking out and rubbing clothing-- Mnnn what nice sensations all day , I have a black one and a white one-- In my size a and b cups are hard to find- Just MY Size has a small selection so this is my reasoning for the bra extenders and also it gives me a larger selelection of bras to choose from- I also like to wear breast forms , those little $19.95 enhancers
get the most use for everyday, I undrerdress in this cooler weather every day and the little enhancers I can slip out if I feel I have to. The breast form store size 8 s are for dress up times and special occasions. One thing thats good about winter is its bra season .

TaraB
01-27-2006, 04:02 AM
I like wearing Bra's because they are wonderful reminders of my femininity. As for comfort it depends. I've had bra's that were not all that comfortable but of course incredibly sexy and i've also had ones i wouldn't be caught dead seen in that were comfortable.

When you find that rarity of comfortable and sexy then you buy one in every color!

One thing i will say....and this is extremely important...

60% of women(genetic) wear the wrong size Bra. These are women who wearing a bra is second nature and they still end up wearing the wrong size. Just think how many CD/TG girls wear the wrong size! Its sooooooo important to gget the right size and i guarentee if you've had any discomfort it will quickly disappear.

MelissaM
01-27-2006, 01:04 PM
60% of women(genetic) wear the wrong size Bra.

You are 150% correct Tara. I had a fitting done about every year or so, because as we age, things change for us gg's as we age :( Before my first fitting, I just assumed that it was how a bra was supposed to feel. Now I hardly notice.

But. My original thought when I saw this thread was, "Why in the $#*( would ANYONE WANT to wear a bra!?" I can understand a lot of why you want to wear feminine things, but a bra? It (even fitted properly) has to be the most annoying thing in my wardrobe!

TaraB
01-27-2006, 03:17 PM
hehe Melissa.

I totally understand that but you got to remember how us "girls" that wern't blessed with anything for which those bra's are supposed to contain and support feel.

Growing up i was soooo depressed i never would have breasts. I can remember when i was like real 6 and being super sad that i would never grow up and develop breasts. I would think "maybe i'l be different and when i grow up they will appear. Or i'd think maybe a doctor will figure out they made a mistake on me and change me over. Breasts and Vagina are those 2 things that really say "i am a woman!" and us TG's are so envious and almost distraght that were were not endowed those. So the only way we can compensate is to wear a bra. It gives us that feeling of having something that we want so dearly.

So even if it is a little more of hassle......we deal with it because hassle + some feeling of having breasts is much better then no hassle + having a mans chest.

ps....also when you dress up....how the heck are we suppose to get all those natural curves you GG's were blessed with without wear a bra?? hehe

maid phylis
01-27-2006, 04:51 PM
well most of you ladies have said what we all know .for our wifes they have been doing it since they couldnt wait to put one on .for us its a very new experience and once we put on our first one we are in heaven,just like all the other lingerie like pantyhose which we love to wear.love maid phylis:gorgeous: :hello: :hello: :love:

MelissaM
02-01-2006, 04:24 PM
hehe Melissa.
ps....also when you dress up....how the heck are we suppose to get all those natural curves you GG's were blessed with without wear a bra?? hehe

Oh I can understand it when you are dressed enfemme. Kinda hard unless you glue em on. lol. Thanks, though, for the insight. As usual, the members of this board teach me things and show me things from angles I never would have considered.

Happy bra wearing to all! :eek:

Vivian_Anne_1
02-01-2006, 08:02 PM
I love wearing my bra everyday (well almost everyday). I hate the under-wire bra but love my soft cups. I used to wear a cheap enhancement and it kept sliding around and popping out of the bra. Now I have better ones and it makes wearing my bra even more enjoyable and safe (knowing that the shape or position will not change). It can be hard finding the right size sometimes but when you do get the right one it is a pleasure to wear and I do not even know I am wearing one.

HaleyPink2000
02-01-2006, 09:55 PM
I am so into wearing a bra it makes my Wife upset. She don't have near as nice of under things as I have. She tries to wear my things and finds they are not comffyyy. As She puts it. Know what? If that keeps Her out of my Girlie Clothes, then so be it. LOLOL :) I don't wear Hers!

Oh, and for every Bra I have I have two matching panties to go with it.
I got used to ordering them that way. Then at the end of the day I change my undies and keep the bra on for the evening. It feels more fresh than leaving on the same panties I had worn all day.

Haley:)

Donnie
02-03-2006, 10:55 AM
Bras, Bras & more bras, what more could a girl want, well ........................

maid phylis
02-03-2006, 12:22 PM
i am like most girls i feel that the bra is the most feminine piece of clothing a girl can wear and they start wearing them before stockings and girdles ,so for me when i wear my bra its always the first of my lingerie that i put on in the morning.and sometimes i forget that i am wearing it as its a part of me and my life.love phylisanne:cheeky: :cheer: :c9:

annekathleen
02-03-2006, 12:30 PM
I love wearing a bra. I purchased two sets of expensive silicone breasts. One set makes me look like a 36-38 C, The other set makes me look like a 42 D.
I purchased a ton of bras from 36 B right up to 44 D, trying to get the look and feel that I was looking for. I found a 42 C to be perfect for me. Since then, I've purchased every style and color and fabric bra that I could find on e-bay in my sizes. I have a vinyl tote full of bras from 34 A right up to 44 D that I should sell off, but I'm keeping all of my favorite 42 C's. I even have some vintage bras, and longline bras that I should part with. I was thinking of bringing them to a local company that sells stuff on E-Bay for you and they keep a small commission. Tell them they all belonged to a former girlfriend who wanted to start up an E-Bay store, but never did???

pattied
02-03-2006, 12:38 PM
I don't own any yet. Yet...

this will chang before long tho!

Kimberley
02-03-2006, 04:48 PM
Ohhh girl! I just bought 2 water bras from La Vie en Rose. Forms? Forget it! These are super... so are the matching panties. Sorry, but only in Canada...

There are no more available on line so it means personal shopping; and THEY'RE ON SALE!!! CDN$24.50 for the bra and the panties are whatever you get but also on sale.

kimmy p
02-03-2006, 05:00 PM
About two months ago Just My Size began carrying some bras in size A and A/B with larger band sizes.

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! Thank you for that bit of news. I have been looking for a bra that would fit me without any padding for YEARS now without success. Finally a bra for a 48A. and hopefully no extra slop in the cup.

Kimmy P.