PDA

View Full Version : First Time Caught?

Joanne_2003
11-21-2005, 09:48 PM
When was the first time you got caught (if ever). I was caught when I was 14. My mother walked in on me and I was wearing her bra, underwear, pantyhose and slip. :eek: :o :eek: :o :eek:

Melissa73
11-22-2005, 12:32 AM
first time caught? uhhhhh so long ago. But i guess it was when i first dressed. It all started most innocently. my brother and us kids were playing...and he tied me to a chair, and started dressing me in all types of clothes (and my sisters night gown). anyways, later that night, remembering the feeling, i snuck that same gown from my sisters room, and tried it on. my sister awoke, and all i could say is my bro made me...(like she believed me).

but i continued to dress, when one day we had a day off from school. everyone slept in, but me. I slipped one of my sisters dresses into the bathroom (yet my bro found me). I ran away, hoping he would just forget about it. anyways, i had thrown the dress under our toliet, and it got so wet. and so, my sister hung it over the kitchen chair to dry. and thats when her friend came over....and seeing the dress asked why it was there. my sister said noid, nothing, except it had to do w/ me. (boy was i embarrassed).

pantyhosej
11-22-2005, 02:07 AM
This happened about 5 yrs ago, sometimes I get a little bold when I go out this time was no exception, i was dressed in girls short shorts, pantyhose of course a T shirt and girls tennis shoes kinda lite pink, Well I needed to get some shopping done and went to the big wharehouse stores, I have 2 female friends that work there Stef & Heather, I went there thinking they were both off work (they were supposed to be off), well I was shopping around when all of a sudden I heard a voice say hi, I turned around and there was Stef & Heather walking towards me coming back from break, I tried to hide myself behind the cart, well I said hi back to them and asked why they were working and they said the Scheduled changed, well as we were talking they kinda glanced down at the cart thinking they were looking at what i was buying, then Heather busts out with "Those are crazy shoes" I just about died but thats all that was said, we said bye and I left, well Im really close with Stef but for the next 2 weeks she didnt say a thing, then one weekend Stef and her husband had a small party, well everyone was getting drunk including myself, I was on the verge of passing out as were other people so I decided to call it a night, I went upstairs to bed and passed out, i dont know what time it was but awoke to my shoes being taken off, It was Heather and Stef, Heather closed the bedroom door and turned on the table lamp, Stef sat next to me had this smirk on her face then just point blank asked me about what i was wearing that day well I knew I was busted, so I just confessed that I like wearing girls clothes especially pantyhose, well they just kinda laughed and said it was ok with them but that we needed to talk more when we are not drunk, they did ask me if i was gay, the standard question, we didnt talk about it but 2 weeks later they had another party, this was a real crazy one, this time I decided to wear womens low rise jeans, a thong, womens tennis shoes and a male shirt, know one would really notice unless you suspected something, well the party was going strong, and after several beer bongs, shots etc. I was really really wasted, people were passing out and it was my time this time I couldnt make it up stairs, I passed out on the living room couch, im not sure how long i had passed but awoke to Stefs voice saying anyone wanna see something funny!! I heard a few yesses, well the next thing I knew my shoes and socks were coming off, I was wearing panthose as usual but this time I had also painted my toe nails, redish pink color, everyone just started laughing and taking some pics as well, I tried to get up to get my shoes and socks but they took them away I got up and was walking around (actually stumbling) at that point Stef said it was picture time, well I was drunk and feeling real good and said ok so she and Heather possed with me on each side as we were posing i guess one of the girls had the back of my shirt up alittle cuz all of a sudden i heard girl say he's wearing a thong also!!! I really couldnt react to that because Stef and Heather had a good grip on me the next thing I knew my pants were coming down big time, now they could see everything the camera's never stopped flashing, they let me go after what seemed like eternity, i did struggle to pull my pants up and Stef had to help, well the rest of the night I took alot ribbing as can be expected (seemed like i sobered up alot at that point...lol), but the cool thing about this is that they had fun with this and it really doesnt bother anyone, they accept me for who I am, i still get teased and when I pass out I always find my shoes and socks gone, but I guess that a small price to pay as long as Im accepted, which I am. sorry this is long but a few sentences could not explain this.

Jay:)

MandyTS
11-22-2005, 03:15 AM
Never been caught, came out clean long before that.

cathy b
11-22-2005, 06:36 AM
the first time i went out. all most quit but go over it.
hugs

Raychel
11-22-2005, 07:04 AM
I have never actually been caught dressed. My mother did find my stash of lingerie when I was just a young boy, probably around 10 or 11

DonnaT
11-22-2005, 11:41 PM
My mother caught me in one of her bras when I was around 16.

erica12b
11-23-2005, 12:50 AM
knock on wood ,not yet(never to be caught)