PDA

View Full Version : Everyone knows

Madam Rose
09-10-2012, 01:12 PM
Ok a couple months ago I desided to begin my beautiful jorney in being a CD. But I was worried I might get fired so I talked to my boss who is great and easy going. To make this short She said no because it;s illegal and someone does on their on time is their businss. Then I told my fellow Co workers about it. (the women first) They didn't mind. Then the guys well same thing. I did this so nobody would be surprised. Anyway I found this amazing how well everybody seen it. Even my family. Although my father thinks I'm gay and my other aunt thinks it's a fetish still. I thought I could share this with you girls also did any of you do something like this? I have a ''don't care what you think'' attitude and can be very mean if anyone crossess me. Which might explain why couple of my members keep their mouths shut haha.

outhiking
09-10-2012, 02:01 PM
I can't imagine that there's anything illegal about it except perhaps using the women's restroom. Otherwise, how could transgendered folks spend time living as a woman before their SRS?