PDA

View Full Version : Too hairy

notthereyet
09-10-2012, 03:41 PM
Hi all,
Love to dress up, since I can remember, often wish I was a female. Problem now is I'm too hairy. Could never pass off as a female and way too much to shave.
Because of this, I find it difficult to find people to talk to about dressing up.
Wife tolerates me wearing panties but that is all. she is totally against me wearing bra's (my favorite) and pantyhose, dresses etc....
Overall, frustrated with all my hair...
so jealous of all you beautiful women WITHOUT the body hair......
I'm average to slim built but can fill an "A" cup bra, tried various bust pills, think some worked. But because of my hairy chest it looks funny...
Anyone else have too much hair? How do you get rid of it?
Thanks,

Kaz
09-10-2012, 03:45 PM
Simple... you shave it off. Once done you will never want to be hairy again... the wife may have a problem though... so you need to manage that transition...

A question... why are you scared of your wife?

notthereyet
09-10-2012, 03:54 PM
Thanks Kaz,
She is wonderful. She even picks some of my panties out. I'm 52yrs and been married 27 years. After a while you just get into a routine. I would love too look as beautiful as you do in your profile picture, but that just won't happen.

whowhatwhen
09-10-2012, 03:58 PM
Epilate...
>)

It'll hurt but there'll be no hair for a few weeks and no dark shadow/stubble either.
:)

Ashley D.
09-10-2012, 04:14 PM
Bod hair is not a tgirls friend! I spend hours a week plucking waxing shaving and ow spending a ment on electrolysis.
But a girls got to do what a girls got to do.

Jessicaa
09-10-2012, 04:21 PM
If you wanted to try shaving i would suggest using a men's electric razor, the model with the 3 circular blades works the best. I recently bought one at the Walmart for $40 and it did wonders for my legs. its quick and easy you dont even have to put on shaving cream and there is no irritation what so ever. If you have alot of hair just make sure to clean off the blades and inside of the motor as you shave because it could get clogged up with hair and not cut as good.

Xrys
09-10-2012, 07:27 PM
I spend an hour a day in the shower with Frances (yes, I named my razor). I will continue to shave until I can afford to have it lasered. However, I dont have an SO either. Have you talked to your wife to see how she would feel about you shaving?

RADER
09-10-2012, 09:06 PM
Well I am in the same boat; I am very hairy, and my wife likes to run her fingers through it.
So I do not shave. I even wear a bra with a nightie at night, and she does not mind. Now the hair
is turning gray, and she loves it more. O' Well. she is OK with my dressing, as Long as I do not touch
"Her" hair. Well I guess it is OK, I lost most of my hair on my head 3 years ago.
Rader

notthereyet
09-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Guess i could try in a few small areas at a time and see what happens....

notthereyet
09-10-2012, 11:25 PM
Wow. would love to wear bra and nightie to bed..... i need to figure something out... thanks for taking the time to respond..

notthereyet
09-10-2012, 11:26 PM
thanks Ashley, you're right, girls do what they need too... have a great day

notthereyet
09-10-2012, 11:27 PM
tried shaving around my hands, she does not like it.... says it looks funny.,