PDA

View Full Version : Leg help

Jessicaa
09-10-2012, 05:47 PM
Long story short, I work at a place where i couldn't possibly even think about fully shaving my legs without receiving ridicule for it. I just wanted to know if anyone had suggestions on how to hide leg hair. I have been looking into wearing Thigh High cotton socks and shaving about mid way to my thighs so that way all the hair is hidden. but i just cant find them anywhere that would fit a tall girl like me. Please help!

Laura912
09-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Two pair of panty hose. Make the first pair nearly skin toned or a little darker then pick the color you want to wear. The second pair will have very slight color change but not much. But have an adventure...shave and see what really happens. Tell them the dermatologist said you had to to treat a dry skin condition better. Fortunately it should heal in a few years!

Jamie Christopher
09-10-2012, 06:14 PM
Jesicaa:

Have you tried patterned tights? There are lots of fun patterns and colors, and they're opaque for the most part.

Jamie

Julie Denier
09-10-2012, 07:15 PM
I wear light-tan opaque tights under regular sheer hosiery.

kimdl93
09-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Where do you work and why do people se your legs?

NathalieX66
09-10-2012, 07:25 PM
East coast?
Must be somwhere in the Carolinas. Nice states , I love the coastlines there.

No one ever paid much attention to my shaved legs, and I'm somewhere between Ocean City, Md. and Massachussetts . People are too preoccupied with their own lives.
My dad stayed overnight at my house last night ,and the poor fellow was so blind and oblivious that my toenails were painted metallic red while I was walking around the house barefoot. .

luscious
09-10-2012, 07:28 PM
you must work at a gym and or a spar maybe you are in the army or some place where peple might see intimate details of you but not on purpose

Jessicaa
09-10-2012, 08:47 PM
I Work as a martial arts instructor so i dont want our clients to feel awkward while I am instructing
and Thank you for all of the suggestions I will most deff try them out!

~Joanne~
09-10-2012, 11:06 PM
Tell them the dermatologist said you had to to treat a dry skin condition better. Fortunately it should heal in a few years!

lol this made me literally laugh lol I still am. Though it may be a good excuse...except the years part lol

I Work as a martial arts instructor so i dont want our clients to feel awkward while I am instructing

Your worried about hairless legs but will try wearing two pairs of pantyhose? This seems a bit odd to me.

Lady Slipper
09-11-2012, 01:39 PM
I don't see what the problem is, lots of martial artists shave their bodies, just watch any MMA competition. Besides, if someone gives you crap and wants to fight they're in big trouble, aren't they? :devil: Maybe if you advise your students to do the same, I'll join your dojo, then tell everyone my sensei told me to shave my legs and arms! Lols!

carnut62
09-11-2012, 02:24 PM

Don't you wear long pants? I can't remember a martial arts class where the instructor wore shorts.

Jessicaa
09-11-2012, 02:29 PM
I teach MMA so we wear training shorts, and im considered as very manly amongst my friends and students that i teach/spar with so shaved legs wont go over so well, I guess this is the curse of being a crossdresser...

And the Pantyhose idea worked really well! i can finally wear dresses now without having hideous leg hair everywhere!

JeanneF
09-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Most of the really physically fit guys that I know shave almost all of their body hair. Shows off the physique and such.

I'm betting that if you shaved EVERYTHING, no one would even say boo. Last time I checked an MMA instructor is about the last person that I would give a hard time to about his fashion choices.

Ceri Anne
09-11-2012, 02:42 PM
I do a couple things. I shave my upper thighs about half way to the knee smooth, I then use a hair trimmer to trim the rest to a #2 or #3 (remington trimmer) With that, I can get away with going stockingless for some things, but if I wear hose, its not noticable and particularly my fav black patterened thigh highs. A little Jergens Natural Glow lotion give a nice tan look that builds gradually and evenly.

carnut62
09-11-2012, 03:54 PM
That makes sense. If you are the teacher why would they mess with you?

cathie pantyhose
09-12-2012, 11:46 AM
just shave them, you'll be so much happier

carnut62
09-12-2012, 04:57 PM
Jessicaa, do you ever have self defense class? You could go dressed as a woman and see if anyone could rob you. Just an idea, not sure if MMA does that.

5150 Girl
09-13-2012, 12:49 AM
2 words.. black tights!

Ellyn
09-13-2012, 02:03 AM
There is a product called Sally Hansen Creme Bleach which is sold for women to "Lighten Stubborn Hair to Blend Beautifully With Your Skin Tone". I have not tried it myself, but it is supposed be an alternative to shaving, by removing hair colour so that the hair is not obvious.

janet54
09-13-2012, 09:40 AM
God Girl. Just shave them you will love the feel. Cathie is right.