PDA

View Full Version : Can thoughts of crossdressing cause male breast growth?

Ava Tryptyk
09-11-2012, 12:19 AM
Something weird has been happening in the past year or so, and I feel the need to share it. I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this, since it isn't directly related to crossdressing, but I wonder if some other dressers here have had similar experiences.

Basically, my breasts have been getting slightly larger. I've noticed it when I am shirtless - my breasts feel a little more "perky" and slightly protrude outward. It's not a huge difference - I don't have cleavage, and you wouldn't see it on me if I were just wearing my everyday clothes which aren't skin-tight, but it's apparent if you were to hug me. For a while I thought it was an illusion and that all of these thoughts about dressing and being transgendered have made me think that my breasts are bigger, but then my mom hugged me the other day and said that she felt that my breasts were slightly bigger. She just laughed it off, but it made me wonder - could this be a result of the crossdressing?

For the record, I've actually done very little dressing (I hardly ever get the privacy or the opportunity), but ever since I joined the forum at the beginning of this year, I've thought about CD and TG issues on a regular basis, and I wonder if it is affecting my health. I know that some men have larger breasts when they gain weight, but I haven't gained or lost any weight within the past year - my body basically looks the same.

Any ideas?

kellycan27
09-11-2012, 12:25 AM
With the obsession with breasts here.... if that were the case.. Half the CDer's on this site would probably be sporting DD's:heehee:

Davena Doll
09-11-2012, 12:36 AM
Ya I have been thinking about this stuff for about 2 years now. I am looking at my chest right now...........

Ava Tryptyk
09-11-2012, 12:39 AM
Actually I wouldn't say I'm particularly obsessed with breasts. I appreciate the feminine body as a whole and although I do think about breasts from time to time, it isn't the dominant thought when I think about these topics.

Kimberlyfaye
09-11-2012, 12:42 AM
It's a good point Sveta. I've noticed that I have developed a little bit of a breast recently but I think it's down to a slight weight gain. It does mean with my forms on I can create a bit of cleavage now.

Krististeph
09-11-2012, 12:51 AM
Sorry, but no.

BUT it can and does may your more aware of what you have- either natural or enhanced (breast forms, hio forms, etc.). The constant reminder is subtle, but this has a few CD related benefits or desired outcome.

Then again, if you drink a lot of water from re-used plastic bottles, certain molecules are similar to female hormones... It would be slow, but perhaps a small way to "augment" breast growth???

Davena Doll
09-11-2012, 12:53 AM
If I could think my way to femmdom I would realy want an up side down hart shaped ass. But that's just me.

kellycan27
09-11-2012, 01:13 AM
Actually I wouldn't say I'm particularly obsessed with breasts. I appreciate the feminine body as a whole and although I do think about breasts from time to time, it isn't the dominant thought when I think about these topics.

I wasn't referring to you, and I was making a little joke. There are tons of breast ,forms, and bra threads.

February
09-11-2012, 03:47 AM
It could be a happy coincidence. Perhaps you have higher-than-normal estrogen levels.

Marleena
09-11-2012, 04:20 AM
With the obsession with breasts here.... if that were the case.. Half the CDer's on this site would probably be sporting DD's:heehee:

Sign me up Kelly!!:D

Seriously though some medications will cause it. Hormone levels and *gasp* drinking water that has high level of estrogen in it.

Aprilrain
09-11-2012, 06:58 AM
This is a joke.....right?

Kate Simmons
09-11-2012, 07:03 AM
I suppose sheer concentration and positive energy can have some effect but we cannot maintain it for long. The are so many distractions vying for our attention that it gets pushed into the background.:)

Beverley Sims
09-11-2012, 08:20 AM
I find if you close your eyes, grit your teeth and stop breathing for a second you may find a milimetre of extra breast growth.
This disappears when you stop gritting your teeth, open your eyes and start breathing again.
My advice? Get on with it.:)

Barbara Ella
09-11-2012, 08:24 AM
May the force be with you. A novel use of it Jedi.

Barbara

Ava Tryptyk
09-11-2012, 08:41 AM
The drinking water thing is interesting, because I do drink a lot of water, and I've also been drinking more tap water lately instead of just bottled water. Maybe the tap water contains estrogen?

And no, this thread is not a joke. If a person can get drunk without drinking alcohol, I wouldn't be surprised if it is somehow possible for a person to start naturally producing estrogen hormones without taking any sort of medication. It's just all in the mind.

Karren H
09-11-2012, 08:44 AM

Mine grew a cup size just reading this post!

Taylor186
09-11-2012, 09:14 AM
The drinking water thing is interesting, because I do drink a lot of water, and I've also been drinking more tap water lately instead of just bottled water.

It's not the water it's the bottle that holds it. Many water bottles contain BPA and BPA has raised health concerns because it appears to mimic the effects of estrogen. Maybe.

bridgetta
09-11-2012, 09:20 AM
I believe in mind power. Its no something to laugh about really. Its possible. Everything is possible. But i think ageing contributes to bigger boobies

JenniferUK
09-11-2012, 09:23 AM
May the force be with you. A novel use of it Jedi.

Barbara

Move along please, these aren't the breasts you're looking for ;-)

Ava Tryptyk
09-11-2012, 09:57 AM
I believe in mind power. Its no something to laugh about really. Its possible. Everything is possible. But i think ageing contributes to bigger boobies
I'm only 23 though! Is that really aging? =P

bridgetta
09-11-2012, 10:01 AM
I guess your older than you were last year. But im just speculating. How big are they?

helena.gcd
09-11-2012, 10:28 AM
and the other half would be sporting something even bigger

if your breasts have grown and you haven't gained weight or fat in other parts of your body, i would go to a doctor.

Ressie
09-11-2012, 10:36 AM
I think it's possible. Hormones are secreted by glands and some of those glands are in the brain. Hormone secretion is part of what makes crossdressers feel feminine as well as thoughts about it. I think hormones and brain activity work together. Physiology is very complex. We all have different levels of male and female hormones, so maybe Sveta has something that is rare.

Ava Tryptyk
09-11-2012, 11:00 AM
I guess your older than you were last year. But im just speculating. How big are they?

I don't know anything about cup sizes since I've never actually worn a bra when dressing, but I'll just say that they aren't very big. There is a very slight jiggle if I were to jump up and down, but none of this is noticeable if I have a shirt on. It's really only noticeable if someone were to feel my chest. But if this persists, I guess I should probably see a doctor.

KellyJameson
09-11-2012, 11:22 AM
Your diet may be a factor.

There are five groups of phytoestrogens that can be found naturally in food that may affect you if your testosterone levels are already low.

Also your BMI will affect the relationship between estrogen and testosterone.

Hormonal imbalances can be dangerous because they expose you to potential health problems so you may want to see your doctor.

Karren H
09-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Seriously.... if anything grows fast or more rapid than normal that expected... for no know reason... get to the doctor... now... I personally have two brain tumors.... one of them responsible for a portion of my breast growth.... gynecomastia can be the symptom of a lot of health problems..... just saying,,

sissystephanie
09-11-2012, 11:50 AM
The only thing that crossdressing will cause to grow is the feeling of contentment!! There are a number of things that can cause your breasts to grow, most of which have been mentioned here. As Karren said, if you are concerned see your doctor NOW!! It could be serious!

EllenJo
09-11-2012, 11:52 AM
Wow, I wish this was true! On a serious note you should see a doctor especially if they are hyper sensitive. Us older males should check ourselves for lumps just like women. Even though the incidence of breast cancer is lower in males, it still is a factor. I have already attended the funeral of a friend that died from un diagnosed breast cancer so it can happen.

Good Luck
EllenJo

Nikki Buck
09-11-2012, 11:58 AM
As I get older mmine have grown to point I have small cleavage

Tracii G
09-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Been watching hypnosis videos on you tube?

Jilmac
09-11-2012, 01:18 PM
I think about dressing all the time and I also think about my breasts growing bigger and VOILA, my breasts are as big as Olive Oyl's.

Cheryl T
09-11-2012, 02:14 PM
If thought was the controlling factor then my 42C's would be REAL!!
And there'd be lot's of other changes to go with them. Unfortunately in this universe thought processes don't produce the desired results. In some alternate universe I'm sure I've got everything I ever wanted...there's just no flow between them.

Candice Mae
09-11-2012, 03:44 PM
The real question here should be;

"Does male breast growth cause cross dressing?"

luscious
09-11-2012, 05:28 PM
men get gynecomastia from having excess belly fat;estrogen a female hormones is created in belly fat and it competes with the testosterone in the Male body.
there are other causes such as injury/trauma.

emotion do play a role in sex hormones secretion. sex hormones or secreted from the adrenal glans in small amounts but most of the sex hormones or secreted from the testis in men.
but for the most part NO

Maria 60
09-11-2012, 09:15 PM
I don't think so but I know chocolate chip cookies can make breast.

Jenniferathome
09-11-2012, 09:18 PM
I wish the reply rules allowed one word answer: No

Meghan
09-12-2012, 11:13 AM
I think this is a fair question that is getting a lot of light-hearted replies, and this delves into the realm of quantum physics!

For example, all of us have had an erection just from a thought or a whisper or a vision, right? No physical contact what-so-ever. How is that possible? Well, the information coming into the brain (or already in it, pushed into the conscious or even sub-conscious mind) causes a chain-reaction to occur that sets everything in motion.

Women get wet from reading erotica. Men get horny from more visuals etc. Those are generalizations, but my brain works much more like a woman in that regard. I don't get off on visuals and I do need more audio and mental stimulation to get going. We've reached a point where my wife can give me a full body orgasm just by pinching my nipples really hard. How is that possible? I thought everything I had read about that stuff was fiction but now I know it's real.

Some of it is conditioning but I didn't teach myself these things. We discovered they were there.

So, cause and effect may not be in play here. It could be possible that the thoughts you are having are affecting your body in ways that have never been studied or measured. It's just that the current scientific "facts" suggest it's not possible. But who knows what we may discover tomorrow.

It could also be confirmation bias - you're looking for a physical manifestation of your thinking so there it is.

It could be the other way around and the thoughts you're having about crossdressing are being caused by the physical changes happening to your body.

None of these things are well-understood enough scientifically to say which (if any) are in play. I think it's great to discuss though, and even better that you are able to articulate these thoughts to seek support and discussion. We may never know in our lifetimes why we are the way we are, but I think there is great value in the investigation process!

Meghan

Yalova
09-12-2012, 11:43 AM
Probably not, but I wish it were true!

Monicamaryjay
09-12-2012, 12:07 PM
Hi Sveta,
Crossdressing involves the creation of an illusion, some girls even use make up to help form the illusion of larger breasts.

I noticed that when my chest is shaven (every day now), I can see my breasts much more clearly, so they look larger.

Also, I wonder if breasts may develop a bit more fully by being fondling and massaged..... I seem to remember reading about this for GG's.
Monica

LeaP
09-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Any ideas?

It's not thoughts of crossdressing that produces the growth, it's confidence! :stirthepot:

linda allen
09-13-2012, 07:07 AM
"Can thoughts of crossdressing cause male breast growth?"

No. If just thinking about changing a body part could change it, plastic surgeons would be out of business as well as sellers of "male enhancement " products. If it worked, I would be a "DD" by now and not need forms. :D

More than likely, crossdressing or thinking about crossdressing has caused you to focus your attention on your breasts. If you're measuring them, you might be expanding your chest more than usual or holding the tape a little looser than you otherwise would.

Sorry to burst the bubble.

Ressie
09-13-2012, 08:25 AM
Since Sveta's mom could feel a difference in size when the hugged, there must be some breast enlargement happening somehow.

Ceri Anne
09-13-2012, 09:04 AM
I've had "man" breasts for years. I also have a low testosterone level which may be a factor. Everyone had different levels of testosterone and estrogen in their systems and this controls how you develop. Naturally I have about an A+, so I still use forms, but I can go slinky with a bit of tap or a push up and create cleavage.

Annette Todd
09-13-2012, 01:24 PM
Mine grew a cup size just reading this post!

The mind can do interesting things. I tend to believe though that there must be something else contributing. Breasts aren't generally going to "just grow" on a male. For elevated levels of estrogen to have an effect there has to be a lowering of testosterone. You aren't going to spontaneously sprout boobies. I wish it was true that they would. I am almost a B now but that is after some concerted effort, planning and research.
There are many on here that discount the use of herbs out of hand, but there is a way and artificial hormones can be very dangerous. I won't go there now (I dispise those arguments)

At any rate, if it poses a problem to you have your doctor test your testosterone levels. If it's not a problem, I say more power to the breast tissue.

cheers

EllieOPKS
09-13-2012, 02:42 PM
I think your question is valid. I have read several (well endorsed) articles on the effects of drinking diet soft drinks. They say you can actually gain weight because your senses tell your brain that this is something sweet and you body in turn responds as though it were sugar, readily storing fat cells because of the stimulation. I believe the brain is a powerful organ that can be "influenced" through stimuli. Can your feelings of being femme and dressing accordingly influence the brain and cause some physical change? Maybe so. If you lose one of your senses, it is proven that the other senses are heightened. I am pretty confident the brain is responsible for that.

Sharon B.
09-13-2012, 03:24 PM
Then again his mother knows and has been slipping him some hormones.

prene
09-23-2012, 11:15 AM
I wish just thinking about cding and cding and it would get breasts.

I would do it all the time. Hay .....

I do and I am still a small A.

Anneliese
09-23-2012, 01:32 PM
I've said this before and been chuckled at, but believe the combination of my being a vegan who eats a lot of soy who also ingested (and continues to ingest) fennel and fenugreek seeds are the reason I have B-sized breasts on a skinny body. I am 5-11" and weigh 145 pounds AND have breasts. They haven't grown much in the last decade, but when I first cross-dressed a decade ago, they grew pretty quickly, and all factors seemed to be related.

It's called the "Think System". "If you THINK the Minuet in G, you can PLAY the Minuet in G", said that great con-man Harold Hill.

Amalthea
09-23-2012, 02:56 PM
It's been known that chicken especially which is fed female hormones can contribute to increasing breast size in man and woman. See link as an example.

As for what Monica suggests that fondling increases breast size, I will suggest it to my massage therapist and I will let you know later. :brolleyes: :D

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070131034712AAehRRq

BLUE ORCHID
09-23-2012, 04:32 PM
If that was the case by now mine would be dragging on the ground.

Annaliese2010
09-23-2012, 04:38 PM
Bisphenol-A is a ubiquitous chemical contaminant used in plastics & in so many other products nearly everyone has some level of it in their system. It's an endocrine disruptor. It mimics the female hormone estrogen and can cause breast enhancement in some males. It's almost impossible to avoid exposure. For instance the inside of every can of Coke (and other canned products) are coated with it since its used as a rust inhibitor. The EU & US have recently banned its use in plastic baby bottles but not other products.

Maybe you're especially sensitive to it. Because you have a transgendered aspect to your personality you may enjoy the feeling of your new development. But if its the result of chemical exposure sensitivity it's something to be addressed since there could be other more harmful health effects. Or...of course, it could have nothing to do with BPA. But whatever the cause, if you're not obese and relatively fit, it's hormone related, by definition. Otherwise your breasts wouldn't be growing.

Julogden
09-23-2012, 08:00 PM
Maybe you've "grokked" females and are beginning to change into one. ;)

I remember reading Stranger In A Strange Land many years ago and being intrigued by a part of the story where the Martian-raised human hero, Michael Valentine Smith implies that he could physically change his body to female, and his term for this was "grok" which implied sort of a total spiritual/mental/physical grasp of something/someone. I think we all wish that really worked. ;)

Carol

luscious
09-23-2012, 08:23 PM
there are many plastics that if you reuse them the chemicals leech into the beverage.
the chemicals generally are carcinogenic or and cause hormonal issues i.e. the chemical interfere with testosterone,insulin or convert to estrogen

Jamie Christopher
09-23-2012, 08:28 PM
Oh if that we're only the case I wouldn't need breast forms....

Jamie

flatlander_48
09-23-2012, 08:46 PM
Can thoughts of crossdressing cause male breast growth?

No more than thinking about sex would make your d*** grow...

Angela Campbell
09-23-2012, 08:51 PM
Can thoughts of crossdressing cause male breast growth?

No more than thinking about sex would make your d*** grow...

Uhhh it does.............................................. ....................

Michelle.M
09-23-2012, 09:45 PM

Along with every heterosexual man I've ever met!

flatlander_48
09-23-2012, 11:51 PM
Uhhh it does.............................................. ....................

Not permanently, but that was sort of obvious, wasn't it?

Meghan
09-24-2012, 12:15 AM
I keep following this thread because I think this is a quite interesting discussion. The question started innocently enough with a legitimate question" "Can Thinking of Crossdressing Cause Breast Growth"?

I do not know how old the OP is, but I used to worry about things like this when I was younger, and I don't think it's an unreasonable question.

I have seen a lot of responses that read something like "If such and such worked, every girl would be doing it"!

That a broad generalization. In this case, the assumption is that all women want to have bigger breasts than they currently have, which is totally unfair and untrue. Reader please read the whole post before you jump on this comment....I don't think there is a lot of thought put into that answer.

I don't think that's intentional or malicious. I think it's a reflex answer to seemingly obvious questions and we see those all the time, so it's easy to respond that way here. The bigger question inevitably becomes "can the mind influence the body"?

Specifically, I think it can through indirect means. For example, I am seeing my shape become more and more feminine over time because I happen to work out with other GG's, doing the same workout they are doing. My breasts (and especially my nipples) get all sorts of massaging and stimulation over time. We do corset training which changes the structure of my body over time. The way I carry my body has become much more controlled and feminine.

There is no doubt my shape is becoming more feminine, it is happening. But it's happening because that's what my mind wants.

I once weighed 255 pounds. With Meghan in total remission I was miserable. Now, Meghan is free and I have lost 45 pounds from that weight and I am in the best shape of my life. There is no doubt I will be at my goal weight in another 6 to 9 months. For the first time ever my mind and body are in concert with the same goals. Eating right is much easier now that I can think of fitting into a smaller dress size, or strengthening my core or improving my endurance. And without a doubt my sexuality is peaking now in my early 40's. It's actually still climbing.

So, in this case, there are a lot of steps between the thoughts of the mind and the response from the body. There is also no doubt my body is responding to what my mind wants. That's a pretty compelling case for a YES answer to the original question.

Meghan

gonegirl
09-24-2012, 01:13 AM
Move along please, these aren't the breasts you're looking for ;-)

Thanks Jennifer,
You made my week with that quote!
:)

Mac

makin' it real
09-24-2012, 02:51 AM
Adding to what Meghan said, Yes, it is possible, even without using the mind to change behaviors. How many times have we heard people here report feeling happier, more relaxed, and less easily angered when they dress. Those are real changes, and those mood changes can be measured by changes in blood chemistry as well. So unless someone suggests that women's clothes contain special mood-altering chemicals that we absorb through the skin, we have to accept that it's the mind that produced those chemical changes in our bodies.

Mind/body medicine is now a huge field of study, and we're only beginning to realize how powerful our thoughts are in changing our bodies. We have no idea what the limits are, but there are hundreds and thousands of people walking around today who've recovered from terminal cancers who say the changes in their thoughts are what led to the changes in their bodies. Maybe Michael Smith was onto something! Thinking of exercise (in a structured way) has been shown to increase muscle size, strength, and coordination. Smelling donuts as you walk past a bakery has been shown to make your body lay down more and larger fat cells. And yes, our thoughts can change our hormone levels too. Why we don't all morph instantly into whatever form we desire, and why some people respond more than others, is being explored in science and medicine right now.

If we can produce such significant changes through thought, which is really what the placebo effect does, then we might as well learn everything we can about it so we can get better at it!

Bring on the happy thoughts!!!

~Rachel

Marie_Antoinette
12-01-2012, 02:16 AM
Re: Plastc bottles
Where did you gey that from?

ReineD
12-01-2012, 02:31 AM
This, from WebMD. It also happens to men who do not crossdress:

http://men.webmd.com/features/male-breast-enlargement-gynecomastia

Enlarged breasts can also start in adulthood. As men age, they tend to lose testosterone and gain weight. Lower testosterone can lead to enlargement of glands in the breasts. Extra weight adds fatty tissue under the breasts. That can leave a man with bigger glandular tissue and more fat in his breasts. Fat cells make small amounts of estrogen, which can further enlarge men's breasts.

MonctonGirl
12-01-2012, 02:44 AM
What we know for sure is that wheat can cause breast growth and so can certain other environmental factors.

We also know that a mature woman can begin to lactate ( produce breast milk ) if exposed to crying babies and feels lonely or particularly in need or desirous of caring for that child.

DebbieL
12-01-2012, 02:47 AM
There are a few possible situations here.

One explanation is that you are inter-sexed, quite simply your body is not producing male hormones and your "breasts" are essentially the result of not going through puberty. There would be other indicators of this, such as little or no facial hair, leg hair, and body hair, a voice which is still very high pitched. When possible, doctors now try to surgically correct inter-sexed children at birth. About 1 in 100 children is born with some degree of gender ambiguity. There are possible explanations, including low levels of testosterone during the first month or two after conception. Theories are that stress, alcohol, smoking, caffeine, recreational drugs, and/or prescription drugs can essentially "rinse away" the testosterone. Some women continue taking the pill even after they have missed their period.

Another possible explanation is that you are just more aware of your body and your posture. There are exercises that both men and women can do to make their pectoral muscles larger, and then by shifting from intense exercise to little or no exercise, it's possible to end up with "Man Boobs", but this is usually a very deliberate result of body-building efforts.

The next possibility is that someone is slipping you some form of estrogen. Most herbal estrogen wouldn't have much impact on a man, especially your age, but if you drink a lot of soy milk, eat a lot of tofu, or take "vitamins" that contain herbal supplements, you could have some feminizing effect, but this seems very unlikely. If you are actually showing round breasts and your nipples are beginning to look larger and more feminine, then there is a very good chance that you haven't been hiding your desires as much as you think. I have heard of mothers or wives who want to feminize men, and they often use a combination of hormones and positive reinforcement along with deliberately leaving just the right lingerie and clothing out where it will be too tempting to pass up for a boy who already has transgender tendencies.

If someone is doing you a favor and spiking your orange juice with hormones, they may also be adding testosterone blockers like Spiro, which would make it harder to have erections and orgasms. You probably want to find out who is spiking the punch, and why they are doing it. Is there a sibling who might think it's a funny joke? Is there a parent who isn't terribly fond of men? Has anybody been making hints, telling you how "pretty" and "cute" you are, Has anybody been asking you to do more housework, cleaning, cooking, or laundry? Have you been keeping a stash somewhere?

It may be that you mother already knows that you are transgendered and is trying to create an opening for you to talk about it. You might want to talk to her about it anyway, she could be very supportive, based on her comments. You might even let her know that you WISH your breasts were getting larger. See where that goes. If you mother has found your stash of feminine clothes, and she has been doing any research on transgenders and transsexuals at all, she may know how risky it is to "out you" before you are ready, and at the same time may want to be able to support you in whatever ways she could.

I would recommend that you talk with you mother first, since she seems least threatened by it. Your father may be less understanding at first. If your mom has discussed it with anyone else, you may find that you have a support network already.

Cheryl T
12-01-2012, 05:44 AM
If thoughts alone could grow my breasts they would be dragging on the ground by now....LOL...

Taylor186
12-01-2012, 08:08 AM
What we know for sure is that wheat can cause breast growth and so can certain other environmental factors.

I have never found any science to support this often quoted claim. So "for sure," not really. If you eat, or drink (as in some beers), a lot of wheat you will gain weight and some of that fat will likely be on your chest giving you the appearance of bigger boobs but it also will go away if you lose the weight.

Deedee Skyblue
12-01-2012, 08:12 AM
And no, this thread is not a joke. If a person can get drunk without drinking alcohol, I wouldn't be surprised if it is somehow possible for a person to start naturally producing estrogen hormones without taking any sort of medication. It's just all in the mind.

I would never dismiss the power of the mind over the body... I have often wondered about exactly this same question. Is there someplace in my subconscious that really wants boobs, and is making subtle changes to the hormones my body releases? (Do I hope so? More complex question!)

A lot of people might say this is crazy. My thought is, our brains are way more powerful than we know. Maybe some day, we'll figure out how to use all of that power.

(No, I'm not talking about the mythical 90% of our brain that we don't use; that has been proved to be a myth. But much of our brain is under control of the subconscious. Maybe it always will be, and humans will never be able to access that. But what if we could?)

Dena
12-01-2012, 10:45 AM
I remember in jr high getting some anti-drug propaganda. One that said teenage boys who smoked marijuana could grow breasts! Didn't work for me...

Beverley Sims
12-01-2012, 01:24 PM
there are many plastics that if you reuse them the chemicals leech into the beverage.
the chemicals generally are carcinogenic or and cause hormonal issues i.e. the chemical interfere with testosterone,insulin or convert to estrogen
Luscious,
How can you be a damp squid one moment and full of hope the next all in the one sentence? :)

Nikki A.
12-01-2012, 05:36 PM
I've also thought that I seem to be a little larger on top. I do think that the mind is a still a mystery and maybe if you think it it does happen. I've lost weight and it seems that bras that needed just a little to fill out dont need it now.
Also I wonder if wearing a bra maybe shapes the body fat a little so that it appears that your boobs are growing?